𝑭𝑰𝑡𝑫 𝒀𝑢𝑼𝑹 𝑳𝑢𝑽𝑬

By kloudedxbarbie

"I found yo love when I really needed it." "So did I." #1 in URBAN-07/05/2022 #1 in WLW-25/05/2022 More

Copyright
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

035

10K 474 80
By kloudedxbarbie

Chapter Thirty-Five:
Awake

Naire Carter
New York City, New York

"You ain't had to do that, I'm so grateful." Naire whispered to Sakina, they were at her apartment where Naire was getting a quick shower before going to work.

The doctors had decided to put Dave in a coma to allow his body to recuperate after years of drug abuse, he would eventually wake up and his journey through rehab would begin. Naire had finally agreed to leave the hospital after a week, she'd consistently been thanking Sakina for covering the hospital bills and allowing Dave to get access to the best possible doctors.

"Stop thanking me." Sakina said shyly, she'd already accepted it a week ago. She was sitting on the counter as she glanced over at the baby cam to see that Ebony was still fast asleep.

"You the best thing that ever happened to me, you know that right?" Naire asked her softly, her eyes glued to Sakina and they oozed warmth and love.

She stepped towards Sakina and stood between her two legs and wrapped her arms around her, sighing as she simply enjoyed the embrace. Nothing felt like home than relaxing with Sakina while knowing that Ebony was safe and comfortable too. As she took in Sakina's scent of cocoa butter, Naire shut her eyes and just savoured the moment.

"You the best thing that ever happened to me too, Nai. I love you so much." Sakina whispered, no hesitation in her tone or voice.

Naire pulled away and looked at her, searching for answers and just smiled when she realised that all Sakina was speaking was the truth. She was speaking from her heart. What she felt for Naire was truly love, not a false promise.

"I love you too, ma." Naire replied, before pressing their lips together and instinctively pulling Sakina closer to her by wrapping her arm around her then pushing her forwards.

"I miss you." Naire pulled away from the kiss and began planting wet kisses all over Sakina's neck, all the bruises had even disappeared.

Sakina chuckled, she knew exactly what her lover was saying and she felt the same way. Through all the things that had happened, they obviously didn't have the time or the mental capacity to even think about it by now they were free. Able to slowly go back to their own routine.

"You sure you got time?" Sakina asked, leaning her head away so Naire had better access.

"I always got time for you, baby." She replied before pulling away and carrying Sakina, then proceeding to walk towards the living room, only after Sakina grabbed the baby monitor.

Sakina glanced up at the clock that Naire had hung up on the wall and realised that she definitely did not have time, so she stood up and pushed Naire into the sofa. Kneeling down between her legs, she stared at her with low eyes.

"You ain't got time to do the whole thing." Sakina smiled, making Naire frown. She would risk her damn job just for one round with Sakina.

Naire stared excitedly as Sakina pulled her tracksuit bottoms down and began to rub her through her boxers. She could feel the warmth of Sakina's hand rubbing her semi-hard bulge before slowly pulling the boxers down, allowing it spring out.

Sakina stared at it for a few seconds before using one hand to slowly rub it, making Naire hiss with pleasure. She maintained eye contact as she then proceeded to use both hands, spitting in her hand to add moisture and replicate the feeling of being inside. Opening her mouth, Sakina allowed Naire to slowly enter her, beginning to bob her head up and down the warm dick. Naire was definitely fully hard now, she couldn't contain her enthusiasm as she reached her hand out and started roughly, pushing Sakina's head even lower, thrusting to make herself go deeper. Sakina's eyes welled up with tears but she just took it, taking small gasps of air before enveloping Naire over again, her drool dripping down her length. Naire groaned as she continuously thrusted into her lover's mouth, the feeling of her drool running down her length was another sensation that drove her insane. Sakina gagged slightly before pulling away and gasping for air, her eyes were teary and messed up lips, the sight making Naire restrain herself from just fucking her right now. She watched as Sakina eagerly took her in, letting out a strained grunt from the pleasure that was slowly consuming her.

Feeling herself come close, Naire tightened her grip on Sakina's hair, earning a pleased hum from her before fucking her throat. She could feel Sakina sucking harder, her tongue caressing her as she brought her closer and closer to the edge, which drove Naire insane. With a low grunt, Naire felt herself release deep inside Sakina's throat while Sakina continued to suck her even through the climax, which made her eyes hazy and she loosened her grip on Sakina's hair because she went limp for a while. Pulling away, Sakina swallowed and licked her lips while staring up at Naire who was trying to compose herself. She leaned down and eagerly pressed their lips together, restraining herself from devouring her.

"Ah ah, that's enough. Go shower." Sakina said after she pulled away from the kiss and stood up, making Naire frown.

"Thank you for that, baby. I'll make it up to you later." Naire said as she pulled her pants up, leaving a peck on Sakina's lips before she walked off to the shower.

Sakina sat down and crossed her legs, she was soaked but had to sacrifice for the job. Self restraint when it came to Naire felt impossible, even after dating for a while, she still wanted to rip her clothes off 24/7.

-XX-

"I want you to have dinner with us tomorrow, your daddy been hounding me about meeting Naire." Makena said to Sakina, who was cooking dinner while Ebony held the phone for her in her little chair.

They were currently FaceTiming each other while they both prepared dinner. Makena and Sakina had been talking a lot more frequently now, their bond strengthening as time went by.

"We'll make it if Naire isn't working, mama." Sakina said to Makena, who nodded before blowing kisses at Ebony, who revealed a big grin.

"She's so cute, y'all better bring her tomorrow." Makena said before baby talking to Ebony, who laughed and smiled throughout the whole chat.

Eventually, Makena hung up and Sakina went to go sit down and begin to eat while feeding Ebony. She glanced at the time, noticing that Naire would be home soon. A part of her wanted to go for the family dinner, she felt like she wanted Naire to meet her family but then again, what if Naire wasn't ready?

Makena had already gotten so comfortable with Ebony, at least through the phone. She doubted that there would be any problem. Except of course, her sister.

While she sat here, Sakina wondered how Nia was doing. She'd been checking up on her but the girl insisted that she was fine and everything was okay. At times it felt like she was faking it but if she really wasn't okay, Sergio would've said something.

A knock echoed through the apartment, for some reason, Sakina's blood ran cold as she grabbed her phone and began to walk to the door. Naire wouldn't knock, she'd just walk in since she had the key, this was definitely a stranger. Peeking through the door hole, Sakina see Naire standing there blankly.

She pulled the door open and watched as a emotionless Naire walked in, not even giving her a peck. Sakina looked around the hallway and saw that no one was around, she sighed before shutting the door and locking it before following Naire who was walking to their room.

"You okay?" Sakina asked softly, leaning against the door while Naire changed out of her work gear.

Naire nodded her head, "I'm just a bit tired." She says but Sakina knows it's a lie, nonetheless, she gave Naire a peck before going back to Ebony, who hadn't even noticed that her mama was home.

Sighing, Sakina slumped down onto the sofa as thoughts ran through her mind about why Naire was lying. She shut her eyes and exhaled, trying not to overthink and see the worst case scenario. There was just too many reasons why Naire would lie, some big, some small. She had no reason to worry.

But there was one problem whether small or big, eventually, another lie would have to be made to support it, which together with that first dishonest moment, creates a false reality.

Hence why Sakina couldn't shake that feeling off herself, that everything was about to descend into utter chaos. All because of this one lie.

But was it just a one lie? And just how many people were lying to her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 121K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
3.7K 277 14
Do you deserve me? No way But can I let you go to anybody?Never in a million But my love just reached the ceiling What's news to you, it ain't news...
26K 541 25
BXG STUDXSTUD & GXG ✨
473K 23.7K 101
π‘«π’†π’‡π’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’: (𝒗.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’π’—π’†π’“π’˜π’‰π’†π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’ˆπ’–π’•-𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒇 π’†π’–π’‘π’‰π’π’“π’Šπ’‚ π’†π’™π’„π’π’–π’”π’Šπ’—π’† 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ƒπ’†π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆοΏ½...