023

Chapter Twenty-Three:
Alone time

Sakina Joelle Davidson New York City, New York

New York City, New York

Sakina couldn't keep her hands to herself throughout the whole journey, neither could Naire. While she still had her hands near Naire's mid-section, Naire was busy gently rubbing and grubbing her thigh, trying to keep composure.

When the car finally came to a halt at the parking spot, Naire and Sakina stepped out and began to walk inside the apartment block, ignoring the fact that they were practically speed walking. Sakina was horny as hell and so was Naire, they hadn't had a moment together ever and this would be their first time. After all, they were a couple with a baby, sacrifices had to be made.

As they stood in the elevator, Naire snaked her arm behind Sakina and began rubbing her booty in gentle motions while Sakina gave up and simply turned her head to pull Naire into a kiss. She was hungry for Naire and she had been for a while, her pussy was throbbing and she knew she was getting wetter by the second.

When the elevator dinged, they walked out and Naire fumbled with the keys as she unlocked the doors. Once the door opened, Naire yanked Sakina into the room making her squeal before shutting the door and locking it.

Without a second wasted, Naire placed both of her hands on Sakina's face and pressed their lips together. Sakina's back was against the door as she pulled her lover closer to her and deepened the kiss, allowing Naire's tongue into her mouth. Their kisses were rough and hungry, the aggression was present. This wasn't love-making, it was just pure, raw attraction.

"Fuck, let's go, unless you want me to fuck you on this door." Naire groaned as she walked towards the bedroom, pulling her jacket and t-shirt off on the way there.

Sakina would've taken the fucking on the door if it wasn't their first time, she had to take it on the bed for the first time.

Automatically, Sakina pulled off her own top and pants before getting on the bed, allowing Naire to be between her legs. She panted as Naire plastered kisses all over her neck, jaw and slowly trailing down to her chest. Sakina couldn't ignore how cool Naire's skin was compared to hers, making her body even more sensitive to every touch. Every touch felt heightened because of the difference in temperature, which Naire noticed and noted that Sakina was incredibly sensitive to touch.

After taking off Sakina's bra, Naire began sucking on one breast while fiddling with the other one. She could hear Sakina's sighs of satisfaction as she continued, feeling the blood run down to her own arousal, she was becoming so hard that it was beginning to practically hurt. She'd wanted Sakina for as long as she could remember, and now that she was here, she wanted to make sure this was her best experience.

"Naire, I just can't wait." Sakina groaned, clearly enjoying the feeling of getting her breast sucked and caressed.

"What? You too excited?" Naire whispered, a sly grin forming on her face as she watched Sakina nod her head, she leaned up to press their lips together before gently intensifying the kiss, her desire calmed down and she just wanted to appreciate Sakina, to take care of her and love her.