020

Chapter Twenty:
Remember You

Naire CarterNew York City, New York

Naire Carter
New York City, New York

Today was the day that the two women were finally presenting their idea, Naire and Sakina were both nervous because this was their first real assignment, it wasn't graded, but it was a way for the professor to get a feel of the two of them and understand their thought process. Sakina had been raised to be a perfectionist, being surrounded by greatness forced her to constantly want to be the best in anything she did, whereas Naire wanted to be great because she wanted more for herself and her daughter.

They sat down beside each other in the lecture hall before waiting for every pair to present, they were the last ones. Naire bounced her leg up and down while Sakina checked over the papers multiple times, just to make sure that they hadn't made any mistakes. Once their names were called, they stepped up and began their presentation.

Each of them performed their part well and they were both incredibly satisfied with the result, once they finished they stood at the front and waited for questions. Once people finished asking their questions, the pair went to sit down only to smile when the professor gave them a 10 minute break.

"After all them preparations, we are finally done." Sakina sighed, leaning back on the seat as she thought about how her stress was now done.

Naire simply stared at her with a smile, admiring her beauty while the girl laid there with her eyes closed. She quickly placed a quick peck on Sakina's lips before sitting back, she didn't want to kiss her any longer just in case Sakina felt uncomfortable. Longing for more, Sakina's eyes opened and she reached her hand over and wrapped it around Naire's neck before harshly pulling them together.

Sakina led the kiss, making it deeper and sexier before eventually pulling away. She could feel people staring and whispering about them but she wanted to just let it out. Keeping her relationship a secret wasn't what she'd ever wanted and she didn't want Naire to feel like she had to hide things, like kiss her quicker than she'd want.

"Oh, you over your fear?" Naire asked, licking her bottom lip as she stared at Sakina, her eyes burning with desire.

Sakina shook her head, "I ain't over it. My feelings for you top that fear."

She still worried about getting jumped or killed because of her sexuality but she knew that she was safe with Naire. Sakina didn't want to live her life on fear, she wanted to love who she wanted and just do that forever.

"Glad to hear that, baby." Naire mumbled as she pulled Sakina into a hug, burying her nose into the crook of her neck. She questioned how she'd caught Sakina's attention, such a beautiful soul had seen Naire from a mile away and made the first move.