Snake and Venom

Bởi ThekayX8

Rocco Merano the ruthless leader of Sicilian Mafia The Royal Serpents! Alessandra Russo's biggest most powerf... Xem Thêm

🎉Welcome🎉
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Authors Note
Authors note
Book 2: Chapter 1
Authors note

Chapter 30

397 10 3
Bởi ThekayX8

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Rocco growls into my ear.

"Partying what else does it look like." Glaring at him I try to move away. "Why are you gripping me so hard?"

"Dude what the fuck? Do you have a problem? Let her go!" Mason yells angrily. Fuck I completely forgot about this guy.

Rocco doesn't say anything just scoffs. "I'm fine Mason. You can go." I reassure him.

"No. This man just grabs you out of fucking nowhere and you want me to leave you with him?" He balls his fists.

This is a sweet guy, but I've just met him what does he care. He could just walk away and save the punch Rocco most likely is going to swing at him.

"This is my boyfriend." Lying I watch as Masons eyebrow raises.

"Boyfriend? Then why were you grinding against me?" He says.

Rocco's grip on me gets tighter and I dig my nails into his hand as warning. "Please Mason I'm drunk right now." Pleading with my eyes for him to leave he doesn't.

"Alessandra Russo and Rocco Merano." Mason suddenly says smirking.

What? Does he know Rocco or something? He knew who I was the entire time. "W-what?" I question.

"I was going to bring you back to Marco if I could get you drunk enough, but seems Rocco is always on your arm." He grits out.

Rocco pushes me behind him and reaches for his gun, but Mason has a knife in his hand. He pushes the knife deep into Rocco's side and he groans. Rocco pulls out his gun and shoot's the Mason guy. Everyone in the club starts running out as fast as they can screaming. The music still going.

Rocco didn't shoot Mason in the stomach. He shot his leg. Mason screams on the ground as his leg bleeds out. The men on the balcony start to run to Rocco.

"Fuck." Rocco groans falling to his knees. The knife is deep and he's bleeding heavily. "R-Rocco." Tears start to fall down my eyes as I watch blood seep through him. Memories of my uncle come flashing back.

Unlike my uncle though I can save Rocco. Dropping to my knees beside Rocco I examine his wound. "You're gonna be ok." Taking my hand I caress his cheek. The knife is deep, but it didn't puncture anything inside him. In fact the doctor should be able to stop the beleeding and Rocco will be fine.

"I know I am Zucchero. I've had worse wounds." He says softly. His guards lift him up carefully as they have their guns pointed at Mason.

Sophia walks over and her eyes widen. "Take him and lock him up. Get Rocco to the infirmary Now!" She shouts and everyone starts to move.

"Soph." My eyes are sad when they meet hers.

"It's not your fault." She crosses her arms. "He shouldn't have been able to even get in here with a weapon." She says looking around the now empty club.

"Go with Rocco and make sure he's fine. I've got this." Nodding I jog after the men to the car they took Rocco and hop in next to him.

He leans over in the seat coughing every second. "Why were you there." He says through coughs.

"I'm sorry." Taking his free hand into mine I squeeze. "I shouldn't have gone."

"No you shouldn't. Not with another man's hands on you. Did you forget you belong to me." He grits out glaring up at me.

Ok I may have gotten him stabbed, but that doesn't give him a right to claim me. "I'm not a thing Rocco." Barking back I soon regret it when he gives out losing consciousness.

Maybe I hate him with my entire soul, but right now I don't want to loose him.

___________

Sitting next to his medical bed I wait for him to regain consciousness. As soon as we got back his guards took him to the infirmary where Bruno watched the doctor get the knife out and stop the bleeding. By his side the entire time I watched as the doctor stitched him up.

He said that if the knife had gone any deeper Rocco would have been dead. He's the only person who can help me get my father back so that news made me break down. My stupid choices almost got Rocco killed.

If I hadn't have gone to that club in my drunken rage he wouldn't have gotten hurt in the first place. Bruno looks at me as he leans against the wall with his arms crossed. "Where the hell were you two that he got hurt?" Bruno questions.

"A club." I say keeping my eyes on Rocco.

"He let you go to a club?" He questions. Shaking my head I look up at Bruno. "No I lied to him." Admitting to Bruno I watch him shift.

"You lied?" He raises an eyebrow. "Yet you want Rocco to trust you?" He tilts his head and I look back down.

"I'm sorry." Frowning I hear the door open. Renzo and Antonio walk in. "We just got the news." Renzo crosses his arms and looks at Rocco.

"The hell happened?" Antonio asks.

"Rocco got stabbed. His dear wife here decided to sneak to one of the clubs." Bruno says as his nostrils flair.

"Fuck. You okay Alessandra?" Antonio asks.

Nodding I looks at the both of them. "It's my fault. One of Marco's men were there and he got stabbed before he could pull out his gun." I say.

"Wow Rocco let himself get stabbed." Renzo's eyebrow rises in confusion.

"So all of that training you did flew right out of the window huh?" Bruno seethes.

My eyes widen at how angry he is at me. "Bruno calm the fuck down. From what I can tell you weren't there to make sure he was safe either." Antonio says.

Bruno rolls his eyes and closes his mouth. "How long have you been here?" Renzo asks me?

"Since we've arrived." I say quietly. We haven't been here for two long. It only took the doctor two hours to fix Rocco.

"You wanna go take a shower? We've got Rocco." Antonio asks.

Shaking my head I look back down. "No I wanna be here when he wakes up."

They both nod. "We'll leave you two while we deal with the man downstairs. Bruno behave." Renzo says before they both leave.

Bruno and I sit in quietness for a while. That is until Rocco's eyes open.

They flutter a few times before he looks at me. His hand squeezes around mine as he turns his head. "How long was I out?"

"Is this so normal to you that you're this calm after being stabbed." Furrowing my brows I shake my head.

"It's your fault he got stabbed." Bruno glares at me. Rocco looks at him and glares back.

"This is my future wife Bruno. I expect you to show her respect even if this is just an arrangement." Rocco barks.

"You're going to show the world you've gotten weak just because you chose not to deflect that knife." Bruno says to Rocco.

"The world knows I'm not weak. I can prove that to them many times over! Now leave so I can talk to Alessandra alone." Rocco barks and Bruno walks out of the room with a sigh closing the door behind him.

The room goes quiet and I'm suddenly nervous. He's right I could have taken the knife out of that mans hands easily, but I had the strongest margarita in my system.

Rocco grabs my arm and I gasp as he pulls me on top of him. My eyes widen as I straddle him. "I don't like other men touching you Alessandra. I don't like to share." A growl leaves from his lips.

"Same goes for me Rocco. I don't like other women claiming you love them." I bark back.

He pulls me down against the hard on forming in his pants. "I told you I don't love her. When I fuck you once you'll be all I fuck."

"I don't want you fucking me." Biting my bottom lip I say.

"You sure?" he questions pushing himself up against my wetness. "Seems like your body is saying something different. He smirks as I move against him.

Rocco isn't going to prove to me that he's loyal by sleeping with me. That's not what I want. I want more than that.

When I stop myself someone barges in. It's Violet. That bitch whose causing me so many problems.

"R-Rocco are you okay?" She questions eyeing us with a sad look in her eyes.

Rocco pulls me down next to him and I'm laying on him. When I look up at him he smirks then looks at Violet.

"Violet you have overstayed your welcome. I want you gone by tonight." Rocco glares at her.

"B-but Rocco." She says her eyes starting to fill with tears. He doesn't say anything just glares and she storms out slamming the door behind her.

Once she's gone he rests his head against mine. "I'm going to sleep." He mumbles.

"Okay let me go first." Trying to get away he doesn't let me.

"Nope. You're going to sleep with me." He closes his eyes and I groan. His finger tips trace the cloth of my clothing. "This dress looks sexy on you. Can't keep my eyes off you with you wearing it." He mumbles before drifting off.

Once he's fully asleep his arm goes slack around me. Now would be the perfect chance to escape from his grasp.

Instead I play with the button on his suit for a couple of seconds. Then something next to him suddenly rings. Rocco's phone. He wouldn't mind if I took a little look would he?

Picking up his phone two notifications pop up.

Bruno: Renzo got him talking come down here as soon as your fixed up.

Renzo: We've got a big lead on Alessandra's father down in the dark room. Bring her down here when you get better.

Sophia: I took care of the club. Made sure no one is talking, because your dumb ass got stabbed.

Putting his phone down thoughts start to run through me. Will I ever see my dad again. It seems that we always have leads that never lead to anything, but Marco. My dad shouldn't have let him live all those years ago and none of this wouldn't have happened.

Slowly lifting Rocco's arms off of me I get up with a sigh. Then I walk out of the room. First I need a shower, then I'll get back to work tomorrow.

Now more than ever I just need to focus on finding my father. My heels click against the floor as I make my way back to Rocco's room. This temporary stay of mine is starting to feel suffocating. My longing for my home is getting stronger. Natalia my best friend is gosh knows where.

If my father dies Rocco has no reason to keep me around. He can easily kick me out to be with someone else and then I'll have no one. Or this becomes my reality. Being trapped in this mansion until Marco is pronounced dead.

When I reach the room tears fall down my eyes. I can't loose Rocco until I find my father.

Stripping my clothes off I walk into the bathroom. As I start up the shower I stand there watching myself in the mirror. Maybe I should just hand myself over, would this all be over if I do.

That's if Marco even keeps me alive. Deciding to go with the safe choice I get into the shower. Letting the water run down my body as earlier flashes through my mind. The people here are Rocco's family. They aren't mine and they probably don't want to be.

Running soap across my body I let my hair and body get wet. Holding myself up on the wall tears continue to fall from my eyes...

Hey everyone sorry for the late update! I dislocated my leg so I completely forgot to put it out! But here it is.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

985K 16.6K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
250K 6.9K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
62.1K 1.6K 33
⟡ ⟡ ⟡ His eyes seem to glaze over as something unsettling flashes across his face. I don't know what it is but I know I can't concern myself with it...
The Arrangement Bởi ☆

Bí ẩn / Thriller

467K 10.3K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...