Snake and Venom

By ThekayX8

Rocco Merano the ruthless leader of Sicilian Mafia The Royal Serpents! Alessandra Russo's biggest most powerf... More

๐ŸŽ‰Welcome๐ŸŽ‰
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Authors Note
Authors note
Book 2: Chapter 1

Chapter 28

397 6 0
By ThekayX8

*Rocco*

Pinching the bridge of my nose I pour a glass of bourbon. "What the hell did you just say?" I question angrily. My nostrils flare as I glare at Bruno and Renzo. Bruno sitting cross armed in his chair sits up and repeats.

"The Agosti's sold all of the drugs they owed us to an unknown gang." Bruno says across from me. My brows furrow. How dare he fucking sell MY drugs. He sets a folder down in front of me. My eyes stay on the folder for a while too pissed to even open it. Finally opening the folder I see a list of how many drugs were sold along with how much.

5 million dollars worth of drugs were sold right under my fucking nose. He actually sold them knowing he owed them to me. Slamming my hand down onto the table I throw the folder. "Bring Samuel here right now! I'm going to show him not to fuck with me."

Bruno nods and gets out of his seat. Then he leaves the room. Should have known people were going to try me once they found out about me getting married. They think I'm weak now and won't be paying attention to the shit they do just because I'm busy "Dating". What they don't know is that this is an arrangement and my mind isn't stuck on my fiancée.

"What are we going to do? That 5 million was supposed to be sold to the La Rosa mafia." Renzo says. My plan is to torture their leaders brother until they give me the location to the rest of their drug supply. Then I'll kill him for double crossing me and let the world know I'm still watching.

"We are going to get it back. Don't worry Renzo. I'll break him before he decides to double cross me again." Smirking I write down exactly how much he owes me and more I'm going to take from him. He's not going to live to see another day.

My office door suddenly opens. Raising a brow I watch the door. When Alessandra walks in my features soften. No one would dare barge into my office. Should have known it was her.

The sight of her makes my breath catch in my throat. She's wearing one of my shirts with a short pair of shorts. You can barely see the shorts, but they are there. The shirt is slightly unbuttoned revealing her neckbone. Her hair is a mess.

She must have just woken up. Why is she in here though. After checking her out I look at her face. Her brows are furrowed and her arms are crossed. I realize she's angry.

"Are you having a fucking meeting without me!" She taps her foot waiting for me to answer.

"If I am?" Questioning her I try to piss her off.

She walks closer to me, but not close enough. She glares at me and then looks at Renzo. "I'm a part of this mafia now too which means I would like to be kept up to date."

"You're apart of my mafia now, but once you leave you could do anything with the information I give you." Raising a brow I give her my full attention.

"So you don't trust me? Not enough to treat me like your equal as you said you would." She uncrosses her arms and rolls her eyes. "It's been 2 months I though you would be past this by now Rocco."

Two months is not enough for me to share anything with her right now, but I did tell her I would treat her like my equal. Never have I gone back on my word.

"Renzo I want you to find out more about the Agosti's every enemy they have and anyone they have fucked over in the past three weeks. I'll have them destroy his mafia from the inside in exchange for drugs." Renzo nods and gives me a look.

It's a your not gonna be able to keep your hands off your woman look. He's not wrong at all. He gets out of his seat and leaves the room. "Come here." I demand and she shakes her head.

"For what?" My eyes roam down her bare legs.

"Just come here Zucchero." Motioning for her to walk towards me she does. When she's withing range I pull her down onto my lap. She straddles me and her shirt rides up her legs revealing her shorts. "Did you wear my shirt this morning on purpose?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "No! I needed to get in here as fast as possible and your shirt and my shorts were the easiest outfit I had." She pushes at my chest. "Now let me go now!"

When I make no move to let her go she eyes my lips. "Someone stole all my drugs. That's what this meeting is about." I say softly.

"Why would someone be so stupid to steal from you?" She questions. That's what I asked myself earlier.

"They think because I'm getting married I won't be on top of my game. Usually people getting married are distracted and too in love to give the mafia their all." Sighing I grip her hips. "Luckily your not a distraction and like helping me with mafia matters."

"Well of course I'm not a distraction. Woman aren't 'things' for men's pleasure we are capable of running mafia's too" She sits tall and I smile.

"Well now that you know what's happened in my meeting I need to take care of some business. " I say, but I don't let her go just yet.

"You aren't going away for half a month again right?" She asks and my eyes scan her face.

"Why did you miss me last time?" I ask. When I got home she surely looked like she missed me. Her eyes were longing when she saw me. My trip did take 3 weeks, but I had to collect money from an old friend in Italy and he was taking a while.

"No. I'm just worried about my father and want to find him faster than we are right now." She averts her gaze. "Can you let me go though." She looks in between us.

My eyes travel down her body and I look at her bare legs. My hard on grows and her eyes widen. It's poking right into her.

Our eyes connect and she licks her lips not making a single move. Shifting uncomfortably I suddenly regret it when my hard on rubs against her. She shifts also and my grip on her makes me rub against her again. Groaning I rest my head against her face. "Are you doing this on purpose?"

"No. You rubbed against me first and put me on your lap." She narrows her eyes.

She lifts up but I pull her back down causing more friction. This time she lets out a pleasured yelp. So turned on I place both hands on her grip and move her against me.

Lifting my head a bit I place my lips on her neck. Trailing wet kisses in her nape. "Mm." she moans. She moves her as forward and backwards and her movement's just make me grow harder. Fuck I wish I could take her and get rid of these fucking blue balls.

She runs her hand through my hair and the action causes my eyes to flutter a bit. Love when she does that.

My door suddenly flies open and both of our heads jerk towards it. Violet! Fucking violet walks in her entire face red with anger. "What the hell!" She yells.

Alessandra turns her head to look at me and I let her go. She swiftly gets off of my lap running a hand through her messy hair. Then my chair scrapes against the floor as I quickly get out of it.

"Why are you in here kissing this...this bitch." Violet throws her hands up.

"Watch your fucking mouth Violet. This is my fiancée you're talking to." Crossing my arms I walk around my desk. Alessandra shifts uncomfortably.

"I'm supposed to be your fiancée Rocco. You love me and I love you. I just showed up a little too late." Her words don't sway me the same as they used to.

She left me when I needed her the most and now that I don't she wants to come back into my life. Well that's not happening.

"My love for you is gone Violet. That's why I'm getting married to Alessandra and not you. Now get the fuck out of my office." Growling at her I see she doesn't budge.

"No. You still have the tattoo don't you." Her eyes soften and tears fill her eyes. "You got that when you first told me you loved me." She lifts her shirt. Shit I didn't want Alessandra to see this.

A tattoo of my face is on Violet's stomach and Alessandra gasps at the sight. "Get out Violet I won't tell you again. You know what I'm capable of!" I warn her and her eyes widen.

She doesn't say anything, but she smirks at Alessandra before leaving out the door. When I look at Alessandra she's glaring at me. As sexy as she is right now Jealous Alessandra is stubborn as hell.

When I walk towards her she moves away. "Don't." She warns before storming out of my office. Well shit...

Later

Twisting my knife in my hand I glare at the man across from me. Flavio Agosti the prick who sold all my drugs to gosh knows who. "Where are the fucking drugs Flavio." My eyes stay on him as I twist my knife.

"I-I." He stutters.

Slamming my fist down on the table I glare harder. "If you don't tell me where the drugs are." I start before licking my dry lips. Taking the remote off the table I turn on the TV.

On the TV is Bruno holding a gun to Flavio's brothers head. His eyes widen in horror and he puts a shaky head up to his mouth. "P-please don't hurt him." He stutters.

"Tell me where the drugs are!" My calm demeanor sends chills up his spine.

"I-I sold them. Sold them to a man named Marco." He lets out.

Narrowing my eyes I furrow my brows. Marco! I'm starting to get tired of hearing that fucking name. "Why the fuck would you sell my drugs?" I spit out.

He looks away from me. "He threatened me. Said he would do worse to me than you would." He cries out.

When did Marco get the power to scare people more than me? This won't do. I need to let everyone remember what happens if they double cross me.

"Tell me where your drug stash is or your brother is dead." I growl.

"O-okay, but promise me he's safe after you find it. You can have more than your 5 mil in drugs just please don't hurt him." He begs.

Nodding my head I don't say anything. I'll make him think nothing is going to happen, but I wont give him my word for it. "I-It's in the warehouse unit on cross street behind the railroad tracks. You can take whatever you want."

Smirking in satisfaction I stand out of my chair. His eyes widen as he keeps his eyes on me. "Well now that I have what I wanted. Pulling out my gun I point it at him.

"W-wait." Not giving him a chance to talk I pull the trigger and his body goes limp. Blood spills out of his head as his eyes roll back. It's staining my couch. The chamber room wouldn't have made him talk. I had to get him to think he would walk out of this alive in order for him to talk.

Renzo walks in and his eyes immediately land on the dead body. "Send his insides to every mafia with a reminder not to fuck with me." I command Renzo.

"Damn. He really pissed you off." Renzo says lifting up the body with a pair of gloves on.

He did and it's going to take me a while to calm down now that I know this is Marco's doing. Who the hell does he think he is to try to mess with my business. Once I get my hands on him he won't just be dying. I'll make sure to carry out his torture for more than 5 days....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.6K 33
โŸก โŸก โŸก His eyes seem to glaze over as something unsettling flashes across his face. I don't know what it is but I know I can't concern myself with it...
513K 16.4K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๏ฟฝ...
349K 6.6K 54
Neveah Russo is a naive girl with big dreams and a bright future ahead of her that was until she collided paths with Ace Mernandez, the leader of the...
649K 10.7K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...