Just Not Lovers

By Confusedsoul97

There's no bigg boss. They met normally and just proceeded with their story. More

Did Beer Made You Blunt?
Who Invited You? ;)
Boring And Fun
Date And Google
Invisible Feelings
108 VS 1
Author's Note
Momos And Attitude
Chinese Over Laddoo
Thank You
Perfect Happiness : Exists??
Sharing Is Caring ;)
Author's Note
Confusions And Reminders
It's All Messed Up, Once Again :)
Whiskey + WisheS
Time, Please Slow Down :(
Awkward?? Tea Is The Solution ;)
Alexa, It's A Secret.
Noteeee
Love, Do or Drink
Damaged But Hopeful
Unofficially Official = Nothing
Enough To Survive
Waves, Rocks And Serenity
Perks Of Being Vulnerable
Note
Damn, It's First Time.
Half Confession
Clumsy & Careful
Mine? Yours :) - Exclusive
Hopelessly In Love
Note
Rolls Royce & Sukoon
You Love Her, For Real.
Nawashein Karam Meharbaaniyaan
Can We Just Grow Old Together?
Quora : Whats's A Normal Day?
Conspiracy And Suffering
Noteeeee
Chaos : For Once And All?
Arriving At The Terminus
Chivalrous And Grateful ♥️
Blame The Hormones
Till The End....
Noteee
Just Not Lovers
Wrong Timing !!
Being Someone's Constant
You + Me = Us : Missing?
Treasuring The Forever
Deal Or Proposal ? Deal It's ;)
The Reckless & The Needy
Thank You ❤️
Countdown For A New Beginning.
Imperfect & Surreal
Netflix & Hypnotize ??
Injury Or Heartache...
Lovers To Strangers
Jealousy & Abstinence
Noteeeee
Unwanted Turmoils
Playlist And Poha...
Mechanism Of Mismatch
Warm And Fuzzy..
A Week Of Agony
Hushed - Hangovers
Memories And Resentment..
Imperfectly Perfect...
Strategic Management... Cutee?!
Wishful Thinking...
Weirdly Special
Formalities & Facts : Sorted?
" The One "
"Back To Square One"
Thank You
Bickering Is Healthy..
Back And Forth...
Blissful & Cozy....

All That Matters..

5.3K 441 32
By Confusedsoul97

Note : I just wrote it and I know it's not a very nice chapter but just go through it.

P. S. I hope you're doing well and thanks for being here.

Happy reading....

---------------------------------------------------------

It was morning... He had just got up and bad his breakfast.. His mother sat down with him near the dinning..

Mom : grocery ke liye chalega mere sath..

He moved his head as denial..

K : give me the list and I'll order or get it.

Mom : it's really fun to go get it.. We do that all the time over there.

K : I can't Maa.. Please.. But tomorrow definitely we'll go for Sidhi Vinayak.

Mom : you said teja isn't free for next 3 days..

K : oh.. Shit.. Yeah.. Need to ask her first otherwise she's going to be mad.

He had gone for shoot and she had visited him. They had just shared brunch... He had informed her that the next day he had a get together for one of his close friend's house party... Even while taking the lunch he had asked her to visit..

She was on set working while her coactors decided to go to a cafe to unofficially celebrate the 300th episode. She had few things here and there and she was full..

T: I'll not come there.. Anyway it's all your friends..

K : I wanted you to go..

T: don't pretend.. I know you're happy that I won't be there to keep an eye..

K : sure.

He said..

She had called him to tell that she won't be joining him for the house party cause she didn't feel like going..

They had a complete 3 bhk free for them some 12 people.. Omi and jess were also there.. Being with him for years omi almost knew each of his friends and jess did had some common friends in that group.. Few of them had their partners also with them..

Arjun : Kk, these get togethers at your place, it always used to be fun..

K : . This is for the promotion Saket got so it should be here at his place. my parents are there anyway.

Omi : and gf also...

They all laughed..

There was one guy name Prakash..

P : why she has my name attached behind her name yaar...

K : shut up... It's her dad's name..

He threw a pillow towards the guy. It was full fledged party which was all about dance and daru.

Around 11 she was done and she called him. He didn't pick as he was busy in singing out loud.. She called omi.. It was too loud.

T : is he there.. Why it's so loud.

She could hear his voice in back ground.

Omi : party is onnn..

T: give him the phone..

She wanted to ask if they can meet but she knew that's impossible as he would be drunk..

Omi : he's in a different zone.. Come here and see yourself....

T : by 12 you people would be done..?

Omi : not untill it's 2. I'm sending the address come here..

Reluctantly she went to his friend's place around 12.. She had the address.. A part of her was curious.. She had seen him being professional, sarcastic, adorable, funny but never out of control..

In all the formal get togethers he would carry himself properly. today he was definitely letting himself loose and she wanted to witness it.

One of his friends opened the door.. She greeted him and the guy gestured her to get inside..

T: are you Saket..?

H : oh no.. It's Harman..

T: oh..

When she entered he was there lying on one of his female friend's arm and the girl was talking on phone..his eyes were closed..If it was jess she wouldn't be bothered. she didn't like that cause she didn't know the girl or how his friendship was with her.

She greets everyone as jess Introduced her.. She smiled at the girl and asked if she can just sit there cause it looked like he was asleep. The girl got up and she sat there...for 2 seconds when his head didn't had support his face made a sign of irritation but as soon as she sat he leaned again.. She kept looking at him even though he didn't open his eyes..

Most of his friends were lying in the other couch or the bed that was there on ground.. If someone keeps staring at you or something is there they say the body automatically gets alerted.

He opened his eyes and moved his eyes until he found omi.. The guy had a big smile in his face which didn't sit well with him. He was fairly drunk but still could interpret it. He gave a questioning expression.. Omi gestured at him to look sidewise with the same smile.. He moved his face and looked up.. Till then he was still leaning on her arm and sleeping..

He saw her.. She was wearing a cream color top that clung onto her skin and had buttons on front. Her hair was moved to one side. She wore a black skirt which ended till her knee. He was in his usual casual pants and a loose black shirt. He watched her surprisingly and all of them went silent observing him.

She was listening to something but could feel his gaze on her so turned.. She had a neutral expression not happy or sad or angry just passively watching.. He had a surprised expression but his eyes lit up upon seeing her..

She raised her brows as he kept staring.. His drunk brain wasn't able to figure out where did she came from..

Prakash : Karan.. What's it..

He looked at his friend and denied..

Prakash : why are you starting at Garima like that dude..

He looked back at her and tried to see by blinking his eyes a few times.. It was still her.

K : f*ck... I'm screwed..

Jess : why..

K : I'm seeing teja.. Shit.. I'm seriously a gone case.

They all laughed out loudly at his reaction.. He moved his eyes and found Garima standing at the corner in he phone and even she was laughing..

He got up and sat and looked at her..

K : someone is sitting here.. Right??

They all said no in unison... She only kept on staring at him.. He checked her out again... Her cream color top was having v shape neck showing a little glimpse of her cleavage..

He brought his hand and pokes one of her cheeks.. Then dragged her to him and he was able to..

K : she's here.. Right.. Why won't you speak?..

He brought his face closer to her and he could feel the same fragrance that he usually got when she was close..

K : it's you only I know..

Now he was confirmed.. He gave her a smile and she barely managed to resist it as that one smile told how content he was..

Saket : shit.. Our boy is soooo drunk that he does not even know if she's here or not..

Garima : and still getting happy regardless.. It's okay if she's a imagination also..

They all again laughed at the expense of their friend's situation.. She smiled a little but he was still looking at her in a daze with a smile on his face, being happy for just having her here.

K : if you're real then kiss me..

He leaned back on the sofa..

T : I'm not real...

She said..

K : fine..then I can kiss you.. Anyway it's an imagination... Wait..

He moved up and she put her hand on his chest.. He came even more close making her hear beat at a faster rate. She knew very few people among them and all their eyes were on them from the last 10 minutes.. Their noses were almost touching..

T : why are you doing this?

She whispered trying to stop him with her hand that was on his chest.. He didn't say anything... It was a moment that felt so intimate that she was bothered.. So many people could see as if their heartbeats can be heard..

She leaned in side wise, moving her hand from his chest to his neck and kissed him on cheeks.. He grabbed her hand that was on his cheek and kissed her on neck.. She hid her face in the crook of his neck..

She could hear the laughs and cursing sounds.. She didn't want to face them.. She had her driver so she asked if she should drop him and he watched her..

K : I can go in morning.. You can also stay..

He moved more close to her..

T: how can I? It's your friend's place.. It would be awkward to sleep..

He moved his face into crook of her neck as he still found himself staring at her v neck..

K : let's just stay like this..

She leaned more towards his body as she played with the rings on his fingers..

T : let's just go home.. Or else I'm going.. You can-

Her voice did say that she didn't want to stay..

K : okay..

He hated going back to somewhere after getting drunk but she would be there.

She had the key and they got inside quitely.. His parents were asleep.

He immediately dropped himself on his side of the bed and dragged her with him.. Thankfully her skirt and tops weren't that uncomfortable. She decided she would leave early morning and just dropped beside him. He was still in the trance of alcohol..

He leaned more closer and pulled her with his left hand to him and nuzzled her neck.

K : we could've stayed there.

She entangled her fingers with him as she slept on her back and stared at their entangled fingers..

T : I didn't want you to stay .. I mean..

He pulled her more..

She did not want him to be there with others showing his drunk or emotional side. She wanted him with her for some reason and it didn't even make sense to her.

He didn't question her further and she was happy..

K : I think I love this..

T : hm..

She slept on her back and he slept on his stomach with one hand wrapped around her. She had pulled the duvet.. Ac was on.

K : when you get involved in my life..

T : like..

K : like..

He took some seconds to frame it..

K : you just drop to meet my mom and dad, keep reminding me a particular thing, fighting with me for no reason..

T : you like that..?

K : kind of..

She looked at him surprised..

K : it makes me feel, I belong to you.

She didn't say anything but turned to look at him.. His drunk side was wearing off but he felt light after confessing it to her.

T. You do..

She slept just recalling the words...By 6 o clock in the morning she was awake when Parvez got the car to his place..

It was a Saturday and his mother had asked her to come as she had invited the uncle and his family from 4th floor for lunch.

She was back by 10..she was done with her nonstop shoot and she had asked for the day off. She hugged his mom and greeted his dad.. He was not up yet.. She did wander a bit and woke him up by 10:30.

He walked and got his tea... Sat down beside her where she was chopping the garlics...

K : when did you come?

T : 10.

K : did I do something yesterday?

He asked to verify because he had a message of the laughing emoji in his group chat with omi, vg and jess.

T: you don't remember..

K : I do but anything apart from it.

He was afraid he had said something..

T: you were so drunk that you weren't able to recognise..

K : I was.. I was just confused I mean all of them were not cooperating..

She gave him a stern look.. He started roaming around trying to recall in detail..

His mother could see them at the dining table..

She pushed the chillis to him and asked to chop.. He made a irritated expression but didn't complain and started chopping unevenly and slowly...

While chopping the knife touched his one finger from left side, just near the nail.She shierked at him thinking it was big. It didn't bleed because it was very small but he laughed when she looked at him irritated.. She walked upto the exact place where the fast aid would be there.. He kept pulling it back with a smile to irritate her but she grabbed his hand.

He was the youngest among all her kids and the most pampered one. Two years ago when he was going through something tough she had been scared the most..

From the day she came she had seen them always being after each other trying to solve something.. It would be so obvious that they had fought about something but in that also they would be around each other as if none of their fights were significant enough to keep them apart. It was so crystal clear that she was habituated with him, his antics and the girl cared for him in her own way.

His father walked into the kitchen for getting the hot water and saw her watching at those two..

Mom : they fight a lot.. we haven't fought that much in all these years.

Papa : it's 21st century.. they're different from each other, they're working in the same profession, It would be weird if they didn't.

one lady was there to help in cooking that day.. She came and took the chopping board from her and started cutting the onions fast..

He looked at her with a teasing expression saying "someone was telling noone can beat her in chopping.."

She watched him with a fake angry expression and pushed lightly.. He laughed out...

Mom : they both look like kids..

She said with a smile..

Papa : she's a Marathi but she speaks nice Punjabi..

He said while leaving the kitchen being happy as if it's the only thing which would matter..

Going further, days like these become memories and memories either make you feel nostalgic or hunt you down..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 4.9K 28
Let's see how tejasswi and karan meets and feel for each other.. There is big secret to be revealed LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL❤😊
16.5K 2.1K 19
This story is about Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra and how their parents decide to marry them with each other and what they do. For more informat...
67.7K 4.8K 28
khud padh lo yaar😶
309K 23.6K 82
This is love story of two people who meet and fall in love there journey start from there to there marriage and then the couple have to get separated...