Just Not Lovers

By Confusedsoul97

There's no bigg boss. They met normally and just proceeded with their story. More

Did Beer Made You Blunt?
Who Invited You? ;)
Boring And Fun
Date And Google
Invisible Feelings
108 VS 1
Author's Note
Momos And Attitude
Chinese Over Laddoo
Thank You
Perfect Happiness : Exists??
Sharing Is Caring ;)
Author's Note
Confusions And Reminders
It's All Messed Up, Once Again :)
Whiskey + WisheS
Time, Please Slow Down :(
Awkward?? Tea Is The Solution ;)
Alexa, It's A Secret.
Noteeee
Love, Do or Drink
Damaged But Hopeful
Unofficially Official = Nothing
Enough To Survive
Waves, Rocks And Serenity
Perks Of Being Vulnerable
Note
Damn, It's First Time.
Half Confession
Clumsy & Careful
Mine? Yours :) - Exclusive
Hopelessly In Love
Note
Rolls Royce & Sukoon
You Love Her, For Real.
Nawashein Karam Meharbaaniyaan
Can We Just Grow Old Together?
Quora : Whats's A Normal Day?
Conspiracy And Suffering
Noteeeee
Chaos : For Once And All?
Arriving At The Terminus
Chivalrous And Grateful ♥️
Blame The Hormones
Till The End....
Noteee
Just Not Lovers
Wrong Timing !!
Being Someone's Constant
You + Me = Us : Missing?
Treasuring The Forever
Deal Or Proposal ? Deal It's ;)
The Reckless & The Needy
Thank You ❤️
Countdown For A New Beginning.
Imperfect & Surreal
Netflix & Hypnotize ??
Injury Or Heartache...
Lovers To Strangers
Jealousy & Abstinence
Noteeeee
Playlist And Poha...
All That Matters..
Mechanism Of Mismatch
Warm And Fuzzy..
A Week Of Agony
Hushed - Hangovers
Memories And Resentment..
Imperfectly Perfect...
Strategic Management... Cutee?!
Wishful Thinking...
Weirdly Special
Formalities & Facts : Sorted?
" The One "
"Back To Square One"
Thank You
Bickering Is Healthy..
Back And Forth...
Blissful & Cozy....

Unwanted Turmoils

4.8K 451 38
By Confusedsoul97

Note : the next chapter I'll give by midnight and it would be better.

-----------------------

He had dragged her to his room.. They hadn't even switched on the lights. He turned her around against the door to kiss her... She pushed him a bit..

"can we tal..." she tried to speak but he had immediately kissed her again to stop her.

"later" he said after a second..

She circled her hand around him and kissed him back.. When he moved his hands around her back to access more of her body she held it to pause him

T : you weren't ready to make amends till yesterday but today you're... 

K : what does that mean? 

T : no.... If we're fighting then this won't be the scenario..

He pulled her closer.

K : because my parents are here I've not initiated anything... Fighting or not doesn't matter. 

T : just tell me that you won't drag that fight anymore..

She tried to make a deal.. It was a bad move.. 

She just wanted him to let that matter go. She did not know that he had his own ways to get into the matter. He knew without resolving he won't get his peace of mind and that's why he had asked his senior to arrange a meet with that jaiswal.

He watched her few seconds and sighed.

K : don't bring that here. 

He wasn't pleased at all. 

T : In the morning you would again go back to ask the same thing.. So just promise me.. 

K : that won't happen.. I have this feeling it's not something random.. He had either misbehaved or said something offensive. That needs to be settled. 

He didn't know exactly but he had that unsettling feeling..

T : I'm telling you that it's all done and dusted..

K : then what's the problem in sharing with me.

She didn't understand and just watched..

K : I've made it clear that noone disrespects you and I know that it's because of me that he had tried to hurt you.. So.. 

T : sunny... 

She didn't want him to know and if he comes to know then a confrontation was going to happen for sure.. She wanted to avoid that.. 

He moved and just stood back.. 

K : thanks for officially ruining the whole mood.. 

While entering all he wanted was just have her in his bed but now the whole thing was spoiled. 

T : I didn't do anything.. You're just playing games with me from evening.. 

He turned around with a "you can't be serious" expression. 

K : i should have just found a female friend and done the same as you, being adorable and giggling together... 

He didn't like that even though he knew noone was at fault. She didn't reply but even hearing that was bothering her. Ofcourse she would lose her shit if she ever saw him like that. in this matter she was the more possessive one cause her guy was just too kind and handsome and without doing nothing he had all the attention of the females. 

She just stood there as he removed his clothes to change into a night dress. She picked the blazer that fell down and went through the t shirts in the cupboard. 

When he was back she asked him "can I take this one" and tried to flung the yellow one I front of him. He didn't looked at her. 

" do as you wish" he said and just went to bed and got the water to drink..

She went inside, freshened up and changed her clothes. When she was back he was already trying to sleep. 

She came silently and laid on the side she usually slept. He was facing towards her but she was facing the other side. She moved her head and saw his eyes closed. Very slowly she tried to move closer but he had seen it and he moved to the other side. 

She sighed.. She was an expert in messing up but her pride didn't allow to confess that.

He was actually fast asleep and she tossed and turned. When she was near him she wanted that warm hug, the sense of belonging, that urge to feel that he wanted her. Without it she felt that restlessness. Around after an hour she was successful in getting into his arms and he pulled her in his sleep. 

Morning she was supposed to leave early because his parents were there but neither of them woke up.. When she got up it was around 8 : 15. He wasn't there on bed.. Around 7: 45 he had gotten up and dragged himself out of the bed and didn't pull the duvet to let her sleep. 

She wore a loose pant and just came out as she had no other option.. She thought of just washing her face and get the hell out of there but his father was right there passing by. She nervously looked upto him and he smiled. 

She walked towards the kitchen and found his mother arranging something.. 

Mom : ohh.. I was preparing for idli.. 

T: ohh.. 

Mom : tea is here.. 

T : Where's Karan... 

Mom : in balcony ig.. 

She went and peeked in.. He was sitting there sipping his tea.. She walked upto him.. 

T: you could have woke me up. Your parents are here. 

He kind of didn't pay attention. 

K : you were sleeping.. So.. 

He didn't want to explain.. 

T : just drop me home.. 

She didn't want to stay after noticing his mood. 

K : I'll ask Parvez. 

She stood there watching him as he scrolled through phone as if he didn't even noticed her. 

She had a habit of poking and even she herself  was aware of it. Maybe last night she spoke too much, she thought to herself. Even if he noticed her troubled expression, he didn't pay any attention just to irritate her. She wished he would drive her so she can at least try to pacify him but that chance was slim so she just went ahead for a sorry. 

T : I'm sorry... 

K : sorry? For what.. 

He acted as if he didn't understand.. 

T : for last night.. 

K : oh. 

He didn't say anything and got up. She came back to the kitchen, today the cook wasn't there and some other person was there. 

After having tea and helping with the chopping  for sambar she went to brush. He had taken a bath already and he ignored her existence itself.. 

They sat for breakfast and all this while  he didn't speak to her even once except when she was passing the water jar once and asking to give the ladle once. She tried to make small talks but the answer was limited to "hm" "maybe" "need to check". 

It made her sad cause she didn't want that to happen in front of his parents and from the day they came everyday he had been ignoring her. Today was a bit more so there's no way it would go unnoticed. 

"when will you leave?" he asked while adjusting something and she was going for a bath.. 

She came towards him and hugged him from behind..she could feel him releasing a deep breath. 

"Parvez has asked someone.. The other car is there.. They'll drop you." he said not even touching the hands that was hugging him around his midriff. 

" can't I go with you?" she asked as she looked at his face through mirror. He didn't meet her eyes. 

Her voice was low.. 

" I need to start by 10 and you're not even ready.." he stated trying to make excuses. 

" just drop me home.." she kind of questioned.. 

" I need to go to Navi Mumbai, vashi side." he just didn't wanted to cooperate. 

"can we go for dinner?" she asked and she expected he would never say no.. Sitting together and sharing a meal always seemed to work out. 

"I'll text you about that.." he said making her Hopeful for a moment and added "If possible" 

He removed her hands and she changed into a t shirt and jeans which she kept at his place. She went to the kitchen and his mother packed him something to eat as he didn't want a lunch box. She had also packed some homemade things in her boxes, in which she brought some dish 2 days back. 

That made her feel good. She looked at his mother excitedly. 

"I'm just going to keep having one by one on every break I get.. I doubt my mom or dad will get to have it" she said with a guilty smile. 

He came inside the kitchen, had some water and grabbed the box giving his mother a hug. 

"drop her also.." his mother said.. 

She moved to the other side facing the kitchen basin to avoid meeting his eyes or showing her face.. 

"I'm going to the other side.. and I've asked Parvez to tell Mansoor to drop her." he said as if he had sorted it all. 

"just few more minutes.. Not infornt of his parents" she murmured to herself.. She tried to hold herself.. 

" when he'll be back.. I want a new frame for my glasses" his father asked him far from the drawing room. 

"online we'll order.. Don't worry" he answered and walked away.. 

" I've told him I want to get one after checking in the store itself.. Just won't pay any attention." his father said. 

"then one of the boys will take you. Or tomorrow i'll take you. " he said.. 

" don't put too much pressure on that leg. There's a reason doctor asked you to take 3 weeks rest." his father nagged. 

"sureee.. Maa.. I'll call.. Bye.." he said and he was gone. 

She stood at the same place as her eyes filled with fresh tears which she wanted to hold back.. She didn't even try to wipe it or anything cause it hurt.. 

Neither had he asked if she's ready nor he gave her any kind of hug or greeting that he's leaving.. He had deliberately done that not thinking about how it would feel. She felt that rejection too much..

She looked down and the drops started falling from her eyes. Someone caressed her back and she tried to compose herself and she looked up, it was his mother. 

"did he fight with you?" she asked in a very very soft motherly voice and she couldn't hold it and nodded. 

" just about silly things.." she managed to say that.. 

" he does that with all of us.. Me, his father, his sisters.. Just give him a day and he'll be the one after you to make you listen." 

His mother said it all knowingly.. Even she knew this, but still it hurt.. 

She nodded somberly but managed a smile at the end. Just to spite him she had taken a ola home because by the time her driver picks her up it would be late. 

He sat in the car thinking about the whole thing.. He hated that she would bring something up in between a proper intimate moment. He wanted to just meet the guy first to give him a peace of mind.. 

She didn't cry anymore but was sad for most of the day. He had gone for the jewellery ad and photo shoot and it went upto  7 cause they needed to change. 

In the evening jess vikas Nikhil were coming home to meet his parents.. They all were after him to get teja and come with omi atleast by 9. 

He called her and she picked second time. 

K : we need to go home for dinner. 

T: I've to shoot at 11:30 again.. 

K : Nikhil omi jess.. They're there already.. 

She decided not to go.. If they continue that cold war infornt of everyone it would be very very embarrassing.. 

T : I don't think I can come.. 

She spoke directly without any hesitation.. 

K : you can be back on set by 11. 

Her voice bothered him.. He wanted her to be there for some reason. 

T : I had a sent bhaiya home and asked him to back in morning. 

K : I'll pick you up and by 10:30..

T : you ask someone else to drop me.. I know that.. 

She was not okay.. He didn't say anything.. 

K : you told me about dinner plans.. 

He acted too innocent to understand she wanted just two of them. 

T: .. I'm tired.. 

He didn't drag it..

He came back and sat for dinner.. Even though they all sat there joking and having fun.. Each and everyone of them were curious why teja didn't come cause she would never miss a proper homemade food that too if it was chicken. 

After dinner they sat for sometime together.. His parents retired for bed....

His cook was preparing something for next day as per his mom's instruction. 

Vg : oh there's a huge issue you know about it or not.. 

The other two laughed.. He gave them a quizzed look. Omi had no idea... 

Jess : wait.. I'll tell. So teja has been after Ramesh(cook)'s life for last few days. 

The cook was working there for past few years and knew everyone well. 

They all laughed again.. He was surprised.. 

Nikhil : yeah.. She keeps asking what all things he has told aunty about her.. Before you came jess went to check and that's when she came to know.. 

That's where they all had gone and heard the whole thing.. 

K : how come I don't know any of this.. 

Omi called the guy.. 

K : what's happening Ramesh.. 

Omi could barely manage to say whole laughing.. 

Ramesh : are bhaiya, ek din bas puch liye the poori banade.. Pasand Hai.. Mujhe Jane hi nahi de rahi.. Hum adjust karliye the baat ko.. 

The cook acted as if he's in some deep crisis.. 

K : kya Kiya.. 

Ramesh : uske baad do baar milli Hai aur puchti rehti Hai" kya kya bola sachi sachi batau bhaiya" .. 

He smiled imagining her doing that.. 

K : achha.. Kuch bola Hai.. 

The guy hesitated a little.. He has actually spoken here and there a little bit,( nothing bad though) cause most of the times nowadays he was here. 

Ramesh : media ko thori bola, gharke logon ko mummy papa ko bola Hai.. 

Omi : dekho Sach Sach batado kya bola Hai.. Woh aise Jane nahi degi.. 

Omi tried to play along.. 

Ramesh : are.. Sir aap thoda bol Dena mere support main. 

The guy requested him. 

Jess : help karde yaar.. He's afraid of coming here.. 

Nikhil : sir ka jyada chalta hi nahi.. Tum sochke rakho kya bolna Hai... 

and he laughed throwing his head back.. 

They all did. 

He assured the guy with a thumps up and he left murmuring something. 

Vg : don't say you think he's exaggerating.. 

K : not at all.. 

He knew only she would something like that.. 

It was 12 when he called her, she didn't pick.. He sighed as he remembered how she was clutching onto him in sleep in morning.. He had gently moved her to get up..  

Jess had shared the dinner item pictures in her Snapchat.. He took a screenshot and forwarded it to her on WhatsApp with a message "you missed all this 👆" 

After an hour her reply.. 

"You can continue to ignore me.. We didn't need a bunch of people for that.." 

He was going to see that in the morning.

Parvez had told him that in morning she had taken a cab and he didn't need to ask the reason or act surprised. He knew exactly why. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 22K 68
A tejran story.
92K 6.4K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
189K 6.7K 19
This Story includes of our two loves cuties Teju and Karan For more Peep inside 😉 Ps- I'm writing down for the first time hope so you'll like it an...
41.4K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...