Pregnant by a Psycho - Captive

By queensofsupreme

"Believe me, Angel, I did not kidnap your daughter." I shouted and she shook her head, tears in her eyes. "I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.

Chapter 53.

2K 75 12
By queensofsupreme

Stacey's POV. 

When Peter chose Lexie my heart started beating faster. She is pregnant she doesn't need him hurting her. I tried to say something but Liam shouted Peter's name and Rex entered the room and everything went silent. 

"You might want to tighten up security next time." Rex smirked with a gun in his hand. 

"Put down the gun Rex if you don't want your brother dead." Mayor said. 

"Where is my brother?" Rex looked around confused. "Let one of them go and then I will put my gun down." 

"I'll shoot the kid right in front of you Rex and you'll regret arguing with me." The Mayor threatened him so he put his gun down. "Good!"

"Where is my brother?" Rex asked again, sitting next to Liam. "I'm here so where is my brother."

"He is fine, he is upstairs." Liam quickly said and the mayor smirked. 

"Tell them to bring the body downstairs." The Mayor told Peter. 

"Body?" Rex got up. "Who are you calling a body?" My heart broke seeing Calum's body. I know he will be fine, he is the strongest person I know. "What have you done to my brother?"

"The doctor said he will be fine so you shouldn't worry about him.....for now." The Mayor told him. "I only brought Calum down so you could all be united ones again." He continued. "A few years ago we were all together the only people that are missing are my son, whom you killed." He shook his head looking at Rex. "And Zayn, Stacey's twin."

"Why don't you kill Zayn first." Liam said. 

"What?" I looked at him angrily. "You're the one that got us into this mess so don't bring my brother in this too." My little Angel is in pain and it's because she's his daughter and now he wants my brother dead.

"Just kill Zayn and then burn this house down with all of us inside." Liam suggested. Is he really crazy? I can't believe he is speaking nonsense. How could he say such a thing especially when our daughter is here?

"That's not a bad idea but before I do that I'll have to kill you all to make sure no one survives especially you Liam." Mayor said. "Have a little reunion while I get you all something special."

"Lexie why is Derek not after Zayn?" Liam asked her and she looked away. 

"Liam, can't you just leave my brother alone." I asked.

"Shut up!" He said. "I am not talking to you and Lexie, you better tell me what you've done?" 

"I'm sorry." She mumbled. "But I didn't do anything other than letting the Mayor know you and Peter are on bad terms and he is your enemy." 

"So basically you made them allies since they hate Liam." Rex asked and she nod her head crying. "You fucking traitor!" He snapped. 

"Rex, calm yourself down. She did nothing wrong!" Liam said, defending her.

"What do you mean she did nothing wrong?" Rex shook his head. "If she didn't tell the Mayor you and Peter wanted to kill each other then all this wouldn't have happened. We could've saved Stacey and her daughter and then we would've found Lexie easily since no one knows he is alive and he didn't have a place to stay but no! Your sister decided to sacrifice everyone for her stupid husband." 

"Rex it wouldn't have made any difference if Lexie did not let Peter and Drake meet so calm down." Liam told him. 

"It does make a difference Liam because my brother was beaten up badly while your sister and stupid lover are only chained up. Maybe if it was the other way around you would feel the pain I am feeling right now." Rex shouted.

"She's not my lover and Calum is my brother too--." Liam was interrupted by the mayor who came back with a briefcase. 

"I am glad you are all on the same page." The Mayor smiled, opening the briefcase. "I have got you a gift, Rex." The mayor took a screwdriver out from the briefcase. "You can have it."

"What's it for?" Rex asked while taking the screwdriver from the man. 

"To defend yourself." He smirked. 

Rex looked at Liam who looked clueless.

"Why?" Rex asked and the Mayor pointed his gun at Calum. "What are you trying to do?" Rex panicked. 

"I want you to stab anyone you want. It's your choice, but you only have a minute to decide or else I'll shoot Calum, dead." Mayor smirked. "You have 4 options Rex, if you include your brother then you'll have 5 options so decide quickly." 

Rex looked at Lex and I before Liam called his name. 

"Rex please." Liam said. 

"Liam they are the reason why we are here. If they were not selfish then none of this would've happened."

"Your time is up." Mayor said so Rex quickly stabbed Liam in the leg. "I knew you would choose him." Mayor said while Liam screamed in pain. 

"I'm sorry." Rex said trying to help Liam. 

"It's fucking fine." Liam replied as Mayor chose another tool and this time he chose the pliers. 

"Oh, fuck no!" Rex cursed. "I understand a screwdriver can be used to torture someone but if you think we can use pliers to torture someone then you are mentally unstable. Are you not human?" 

"Don't worry Rex. This one is for Lexie." Mayor smiled. "I know you are pregnant so you can choose to use this plier on one of them." 

"How can I use pliers on someone?" Lexie cried as they unchained her. "Please give me something else."

"I can give you a gun." He said. "Also I don't understand why you all think I am a monster. If I was bad, I would've used the pliers on that little kid and tortured her in front of you all. After that, I would've done a cesarean section on you Lexie, and make sure you and that little thing you are carrying both die a painful death. And then I would kill Calum next and sell Stacey to some crazy rich psycho to torture and kill her. And only after that will I kill Rex and Liam." He said. "Now Lexie either uses that pliers or I'll use it on little Angle." 

"Rex, can I?" She asked Rex for permission.

"No." He refused. "You and Stacey are the reason why we are here so maybe you should make a deal and use the pliers on each other." 

"Lex." Liam called her. 

"No. You are already in pain." Rex shouted. "Lexie should use it on Stacey or herself." 

"You only have 10 seconds left." The Mayor told Lexie. 

"Use it on Stacey!" Rex said.

"Yes please." I cried and she walked towards me, crying.

"Lexie don't!" Liam shouted. "Just listen to me!" He snapped and she stopped. "Rex already stabbed on the leg, I don't mind you hurting the tip of my finger, I can take it."

"Tip of a finger." Mayor laughed. "I want the whole finger." He smirked. "And Lexie, your time ended so either quickly gives me Liam's finger or I'll use the pliers on little Angle."

"Rex!" Liam said. 

"Lexie, you can take my finger but I first need to decide which one I don't need anymore." Rex said and the Mayor looked at Liam. 

"You think I am a fool?" He questioned. "Whatever you are planning Liam, I would suggest you forget about it." The Mayor walked to Peter to talk to him and we all heard loud noises. 

Liam nodded at Rex so Rex started to whistle getting the Mayor and Peter's attention. 

"Was that a gunshot?" Mayor asked a confused Peter. 

"I'll go check it out." Peter left the room and Mayor grabbed Lexie. 

"I thought you said Zayn is out of the country." Mayor shouted at Lexie. 

"It's not Zayn." Peter came back in with his hands up in the air. 

"You used the wrong girl to escape." Shadow said with a smirk on her face. "Happy to see me?" She asked while she pushed Peter in front of herself, still holding the gun at him and the other gun at the Mayor.  

"I must say, I underestimated you." The Mayor told her. "But you should've thought about getting a better human shield because I don't care about Peter but I know you care about Lexie."  Shadow hit Peter on the head. She pointed a gun at the unconscious Peter who was laying on the floor and the other one was still fixed on the Mayor. 

"I thought you of all people would know that spending time with Liam will teach you to plan ten moves ahead before making the first move." She bit her lip. "So let them go or else I'll kill you and Peter." 

"Ten moves?" He laughed. "You don't even have one person to come help you so drop your gun or else I will kill Lexie." 

"I only need one person." Shadow said making the Mayor panic. He was ready to pull the trigger when someone shot him in the back, making him fall. "My only brother." She added, revealing that Simon is the sniper that took him out. Lexie quickly hit the back of the gun on the Mayor's head, knocking him out as he bleeds.

"You took your fucking time." Liam said as Rex untied him from the chair. He helped Liam stop the bleeding from his leg by cutting a piece of Liam's shirt and tieing it to Liam's leg. 

"Well Simon and I needed to find a good angle to shoot the Mayor and since Simon knows Peter's house better than I do, I needed him to tell me every detail before I barge in this place as Rex did."

"The reason why I handed myself in is because that was the plan so don't act like you're the one that planned all this with your brother." Rex said before he started laughing. "So if Simon is your brother now, who is Peter to you?" 

"He is my brother too." Shadow said and they all started arguing. Liam and Rex refused to let Peter live while Simon joined Shadow to protect Peter.

Lexie unchained me before going to Calum. I got up and went to stop the argument because things were getting out of hand.

"Can we please decide what you will do to Peter, later on." I asked.

"We don't need to decide on anything!" Shadow said. "Peter is our brother, no one has the right to kill him." Shadow stated. "Also if it wasn't for Simon and I then you would all be dead right now." 

"We have to take Calum and Angel to the hospital." Lexie shouted. "So please fight over what will happen to Peter, another day." Rex agreed running to his brother while Liam went to Angel. I followed him as he picked my little girl up. 

"You can take her to the hospital, I need to finish up some things." He gave Angel to me. 

"Let me help you." Shadow took Angel from me so I walked with her. Simon also helped carry Calum since Rex had to carry Lexie who started feeling dizzy. 

Rex opened his car so Calum was put in the back seat and Lexie went to sit in the back seat to look after him as Shadow put Angel in the front seat. 

"You guys can take them to the hospital. I will go help Liam inside." Rex left us alone. 

"Stacey you can drive the car and take them to the hospital. Simon and I will go get Peter from the house." Shadow said so I nod agreeing with them. 

They went towards the house and I remembered the fact Rex has the keys so I ran to the house to get the keys from Rex. 

I heard several gunshots so I stopped for a couple of seconds before I went in. 

*Don't forget to vote, comment, and share please*

A/N

I am so sorry for the late chapter. 

Chapter 54 out on inkitt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.1K 39
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...
17.9K 1.1K 43
A forbidden love story is easy to guess the ending of, spoiler alert....not a happy one. Which is why when my ex bodyguard shows up five years after...
61.6K 2.7K 60
He learns to love when fighting his demons. Where his demons becomes hers but she has to be an angel to save him from it. PLEA,,,,'' he stilled and...
61.1K 1.3K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...