Alpha submitted

By AlisaArika

"You will submit to me!" He growled, clenching his jaw as he glared down at me. I raised a brow and looked hi... More

;Prolouge;
;Pilot; Chapter 1
;Omega?; Chapter 2
;Loner; Chapter 3
;Brother; Chapter 4
;What?; Chapter 5
;Fianally; Chapter 6
;Territory; Chapter 7
;Help; Chapter 8
;Wish; Chapter 9
;Care; Chapter 10
;Reckless; Chapter 11
;Day; Chapter 12
;Gone; Chapter 13
;Border; Chapter 14
:Rouge; Chapter 15
;Challenge; Chapter 16
;Luna; Chapter 17
;Trust; Chapter 18
;Cottage; Chapter 19
;Hunter; Chapter 20
;Impossible; Chapter 21
Authors note
;Out; Chapter 22
;Kidnapped; Chapter 23
;Stubborn; Chapter 24
;Unsuitable; Chapter 26
;Attempt; Chapter 27
Authors note
;Escape; Chapter 28
;Reunited; Chapter 29
;Argument; Chapter 30
;Loyalty; Chapter 31
;Regret; Chapter 32
;Scheming?; Chapter 33
;Please; Chapter 34
;Letter; Chapter 35
;Again; Chapter 36
;Encounter; Chapter 37
;Expansion?; Chapter 38
;Faint; Chapter 39
;Misunderstanding; Chapter 40
;Skepticism; Chapter 41
;Reply; Chapter 42
;Planning; Chapter 43
;Game; Chapter 44
;Breakfast; Chapter 45
;Ready; Chapter 46
;Date; Chapter 47
;Pheromones; Chapter 48
;One; Chapter 49
;Twist; Chapter 50
;Calm; Chapter 51
;No; Chapter 52
;Name; Chapter 53
;Rage; Chaptet 54
;Scatter; Chapter 55
;Pain; Chapter 56
;Where; Chapter 57
;Chains; Chapter 58
;Sobs; Chapter 59
;Protect; Chapter 60
;Elders; Chapter 61
;Headache; Chapter 62
;Men; Chapter 63
;Proximity; Chapter 64
;Alpha; Chapter 65
;Hypocrite; Chapter 66
;Quickly; Chapter 67
;Shock; Chapter 68
;Wouldn't; Chapter 69
;Stop; Chapter 70
;Leave; Chapter 71
;What; Chapter 72
;Emotions; Chapter 73
;Upset; Chapter 74
;Never; Chapter 75
;Who; Chapter 76
;Shower; Chapter 77
;Serious?; Chapter 78
;Additions?; Chapter 79
;Kids; Chapter 80
;Questionnairee; Chapter 81
;Invite; Chapter 82
;Acceptance; Chapter 83
;Irritated; Chapter 84
;Majesty; Chapter 85
;She-Wolf; Chapter 86
;Fake; Chapter 87
;Kitchen; Chapter 88
;Please?; Chapter 89
;Serious; Chapter 90
;Stop?; Chapter 91
;Run?; Chapter 92

;Another; Chapter 25

2.6K 82 3
By AlisaArika

;Jet Moon;
Pov: Aylean

I walked over to a wall and leaned against it, despite the raging pheromones currently soaring through the dungeons.

"What did you do?" The man who kidnapped me asked, his tone of voice a higher pitch indicating he was scared.

I simply shrugged in reply. "Put the Alpha in his place" I replied.

"You did no such thing Omega" Alpha Aztec muttered coldly as he walked out of the cell "You only made me more mad than I already was."

His hazel eyes were burning with rage, and I smirked.

"That's what you think." I shrugged "Oh. Don't call me an Omega" I scowl bitterly.

"That's what you are isn't it?" The Alpha growled "A stupid Omega, how did the moon goddess pair me with an Omega?" He groaned pulling a hand down his face in frustration.

I rolled my eyes. Satin whimpered in my head, and I felt a light stab in my heart.

Stupid Alpha.

"Well if you hate the thought of an Omega as a mate sooo much, then reject me" I spat, Aztec's eyes went wide as he looked at me.

"Never." He answered then left. I didn't even bother to look where he was goin despite how much I wanted to.

Aly are you crazy!?

No. Satin, I love you and I know the moon goddess chose him but if he can't accept us as a mate then there's no point.

His wolf''s pheromones seemed really angry.

You felt that too?

Mhm.

The sigh of a man broke my conversation with Satin and I looked at my kidnapper. "Sorry for kidnapping you, I had to follow my Alpha's orders"

I scoffed "You think an apology is going to fix this? I have to get home back to my pack"

The man raised a brow "Aren't you a rouge?" He questioned.

"Not that it's any of your business, but technically yes I am. I have three others that I consider my pack" I answered coldly.

The man looked deep in thought.

Most likely mind-linking his precious Alpha.

I rolled my eyes "Listen, either you let me go. Or I find my own way out." I said.

"Was that a threat?" The man growled, and I chuckled.

"No. That was a promise," I replied.

I remember going through this type of training with Davion, he always made sure I knew how to get out of a situation like this.

I've never done it for real, and I definitely wasn't sure that I was ready, but there was always a first time for everything... right?

The man laughed "This is a highly protected pack, how do you expect to escape?"

I shrugged "Why would I tell you my plan?" I raised a brow at him causing the man to scowl at me.

What plan?

I have absolutely no idea, but we gotta get out of here.

But I don't wanna

Satin whined, and I bit the inside of my cheek trying to contain myself from lashing out at the stupid she-wolf.

I don't care how much you want to stay here Satin, just because this place somewhat smells like Aztec that doesn't mean it's safe.

But.

No.

Fine...

"What's your name?" The man asked "Unless you want me to keep calling you Omega"

I crossed my arms over my chest and raised a brow at him, "Let me out of these dungeons first then I will talk."

He furrowed his brows, and mind-linked someone. In the meantime I looked around.

The dungeon was dark and made of stone, each cell door was made of steel, most likely to keep other werewolves inside.

There were torches lit across the walls, setting a calming yet eerie vibe to the gloomy dungeons, the hallways we were currently in seemed endless, and vines were slightly poking through the cracks in the stone walls.

Are we underground?

"I can't do that, Aztec won't let that" my kidnapper replied.

"Oh calling your precious Alpha by his first name? Are you even allowed to do that?" I smirked, the man's eyes widened.

"I-I" He gulped then took in a deep breath "Yes I am. I'm the Alpha's best friend, I'm allowed to call him whatever I want."

I rolled my eyes "Okay. But what should I call you? because I can't keep calling you my kidnapper" I muttered, causing the man to burst out laughing.

"I'm Jax, Beta to Jet Moon Pack." The man said holding out his hand.

"Nope." I replied, and Jax reclined his hand slowly.

"You are one stubborn Omega," Jax chuckled. I gritted my teeth, that stupid word.

"How do you know I'm an Omega?" I asked calmly.

"You scent, it's obvious. Even a pup could sense that your an Omega" Jax replied, and I raised a brow.

Guess practicing disguising my scent as an Omega for nineteen years paid off, not even an Alpha can sense that I'm an Alpha.

I also think it might be because he's blinded by the fact that we're a runt.

Probably.

I felt my shoulders tense when the smell of pine needles and peppermint entered my nose, I gritted my teeth then relaxed.

My mate walked back into the dungeons but with another women by his side, she was hugging him and I felt my insides turn.

What is going on? Wait why do I care?

Jax bowed his head to the two "Alpha Aztec, Luna Elizabeth"

Luna!?

Satin whimpered in my head from that, and I felt bile stinging my throat. The woman looked beautiful, but she didn't even close to how I looked.

The girl fair skin, soft blue eyes that were barely visible in the faint flickering of the flames from the torches. Blond straight hair that went up to her shoulders, she had a toned body figure and she looked to be about 5'4

Alpha Aztec wrapped his arm around her shoulders, and I glanced over at Jax who growled quietly. If it weren't for my sensitive ears I wouldn't have heard it.

Wait is Jax jealous of them?

My eyes went wide at the thought. "So this is the girl that you were told to kidnap Beta Jax?" Elizabeth asked as she looked over at me, a sly smirk on the girls face which made my blood boil.

What the heck was going on?

"Yes." Jax replied, he glanced at me then looked back at Aztec and Elizabeth, a pain in his eyes as Aztec took Elizabeth's hand and held it.

"You know you don't have to look at me like you want to kill me" I told the woman and she raised a brow at me.

"Do you have a problem with me? Because clearly you don't like me touching my mate" Elizabeth cooed and I gritted my teeth.

In the corner of my eye I saw Jax flinch I chewed the inside of cheek.

Why is he reacting that way?

His wolf seems mad, and our mates wolf doesn't seem to happy either.

Wait... Satin I think I know what's going on.

What do you think? Cause I don't have a clue, and it's making me extremely angry seeing them all lovey dovey.

Jax and Elizabeth are mates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737 9 28
A story of regret. Fear causes in denial. Doubt causes hurt to appear. Angriness causes damage. Love causes happiness. But does LOVE really causes h...
444K 10.3K 50
~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie has gone through one rejection and is n...
557 50 14
"Oh Alpha, I don't care who you are, but I you're going to keep me here, you might as well just kill me," I said blandly He grabbed my wrist painfull...
833K 21.9K 30
"You're mine," he growls. "I am not an object so back off!" He steps closer to me and pins me against the wall. "You're mine," he whispers in my ear...