Just Not Lovers

By Confusedsoul97

There's no bigg boss. They met normally and just proceeded with their story. More

Did Beer Made You Blunt?
Who Invited You? ;)
Boring And Fun
Date And Google
Invisible Feelings
108 VS 1
Author's Note
Momos And Attitude
Chinese Over Laddoo
Thank You
Perfect Happiness : Exists??
Sharing Is Caring ;)
Author's Note
Confusions And Reminders
It's All Messed Up, Once Again :)
Whiskey + WisheS
Time, Please Slow Down :(
Awkward?? Tea Is The Solution ;)
Alexa, It's A Secret.
Noteeee
Love, Do or Drink
Damaged But Hopeful
Unofficially Official = Nothing
Enough To Survive
Waves, Rocks And Serenity
Perks Of Being Vulnerable
Note
Damn, It's First Time.
Half Confession
Clumsy & Careful
Mine? Yours :) - Exclusive
Hopelessly In Love
Note
Rolls Royce & Sukoon
You Love Her, For Real.
Nawashein Karam Meharbaaniyaan
Can We Just Grow Old Together?
Quora : Whats's A Normal Day?
Conspiracy And Suffering
Noteeeee
Chaos : For Once And All?
Arriving At The Terminus
Chivalrous And Grateful ♥️
Blame The Hormones
Till The End....
Noteee
Just Not Lovers
Wrong Timing !!
Being Someone's Constant
You + Me = Us : Missing?
Treasuring The Forever
Deal Or Proposal ? Deal It's ;)
The Reckless & The Needy
Thank You ❤️
Countdown For A New Beginning.
Netflix & Hypnotize ??
Injury Or Heartache...
Lovers To Strangers
Jealousy & Abstinence
Noteeeee
Unwanted Turmoils
Playlist And Poha...
All That Matters..
Mechanism Of Mismatch
Warm And Fuzzy..
A Week Of Agony
Hushed - Hangovers
Memories And Resentment..
Imperfectly Perfect...
Strategic Management... Cutee?!
Wishful Thinking...
Weirdly Special
Formalities & Facts : Sorted?
" The One "
"Back To Square One"
Thank You
Bickering Is Healthy..
Back And Forth...
Blissful & Cozy....

Imperfect & Surreal

5.5K 442 31
By Confusedsoul97

Note : this is probably not a good chapter but go through it. I've some more things that I had planned in this story and I'll add it in coming chapters . May be 10 chapters more and I'm thinking how to wrap it up..
P. S.  I tried to write something about them in bigg boss and just could not..
-----------------

Morning she had gotten up and washed her hair. She had forced him to get up so that they can go for temple visiting.

Even though he had slept around 4 he had to get up and accompany her. Morning around 8:30 she had gone back home and asked him to be there by 9:30 so that it would appear as if they met.

He greeted her with a hug. She had changed into a white Kurti but what remained same was the excitement when she saw.

When her mom invited him to the Pooja hallso he can take blessings he could see the happiness in her face.

He leaned towards her and whispered "is it new year or something is there"

She had looked upto him while her hands are joined for prayer and answered "it feels like a dream that you're in my place, attending Puja and everything seems so normal"

He didn't say anything and just smiled. Breakfast he had at her place and she had taken around 30 minutes to finish the breakfast when all other 3 of them were done. He did feel like he was part of a the family when noone was there except him along with her parents.

Some 2 or 3 kids came from the neighborhood with sweets and few other items.

He was sitting on the bedroom sofa... She was inside.

Kid 1 : teja is not there?

K : teja...

He couldn't stop his laugh as he called the kiddo. There was a two girls were also there who are a little elder than the small boy.

Kid 2 : teju di isn't there?

K: she's.. Come here...

The boy walked in.

K : why do you want to meet her?

Kid : she had told she's going to give chocolates for new year.

K : then she will.

The kid asked him to come closer.

Kid : she's a cheater.. She'll eat it.

He laughed as he could barely control it.

Kid 3 : don't tell her please.

K : oh.. Okay... But I already know this.

Kid : you can do one thing to tease.

He eyed the kid with a question on his face.

Kid : tease her "you're a shortie."

He nodded.

She had  come back and done her share of fun while he sat there just watching her. He had left around 11 cause she wanted him to leave before the relatives started pouring in.

"if you tell me you'll be back then I'll..." he had threatened her jokingly as he pulled her for a quick kiss.

"fine" she had answered.

He had gone back to jess and had lunch with her friends. No matter what he loved Punjabi food and the talks they had. She was back by around night 10 to his apartment.

"what have you told in home?" he asked as he gave her a side hug.

"I'll be meeting you and jess at her place." she said as if that's something she would do normally.

He watched her being surprised. She saw and understood.

T: I just told that I'll be having a video call with your parents. Timings are different.

K : they let you?

T : they did.. I guess they understand us. The only lie here is that we would be at Jessica's place.

K : that's okay.

He watched as she tried to get ready in front of the mirror.

K : you can just change into one of mine and it won't be a problem.

T: no. I need to look a bit nice.

She was nervous when the call connected. They sat on the floor just below the couch. He had his legs stretched and she had gers folded. Tab was on teapoy. One by one window popped as the calls got received.

His parents and one sister was on one screen. His elder sis, jiju and the two nephews were on one. One more sister was on a single screen. Two of his cousins were alos there.

She started with a hi and tried to figure out one by one.

"Hi jiju" "uncle, aunty" " Poonam di"...... "that's bharat"

She had called most of them the way he would.. He call meenu as meenu and accidentally she had done that.

"Who's the younger one in these two ? " his jiju had teased her and she had immidiately looked upto him with an answer "he didn't mention"

They all laughed out. Initially it was a bit awkward but she had gotten comfortable and chatted animatedly about which places she had visited and where her brother stayed. What she wanted.

"if he irritates you, you need to tell either me or dad, all others are his people" his elder sister has said it jokingly.

"it's the other way around..." he had teased and she had just nudged him a but.. She pushed him with her elbow.

She noticed his last sister, the one who was close to him a lot was the most silent one. She did spoke in between but something didn't add up.

When after the conversation they lied on the bed and she was sleeping keeping her head on his chest.

T : do you think your sister didn't like me?

K : she's a bit realistic and does not reveal what she thinks easily.

T: still.

K : she thinks you might be a little young.

T : means?

K : most of the times I share with her.. What happened and all.. So she had this thing you're way too young.

T: what have you told? Have you shared everything.

K : not everything. Initially few things.

T: as in?

K : you're unpredictable, a bit Reckless.

He tried to joke a bit but she wasn't in the mood.

T: you keep sharing opinions with everyone.

She complained and He pulled away to look at her.

K : what?

T: nothing..

K : no, you tell me.

T : you keep sharing things...

K : with whom...

T : you've told omi you wanted to ru. Away.. Before going to see your aunt..

K: I've not..

T : he told me... You drive him mad...

K : I'll talk and confirm.. You know that right??

She didn't respond . He pulled her towards him to his chest thinking if he had actually said something. She had pushed him being upset that he might have said something that's why his sister had made a perception.
she didn't even know exactly if he had said anything like that to omi but in a flow she had told.

He tried pulling her almost 3 times in between being unable to resist that she was on the same bed and slept far away. Each time she hadn't allowed him. By the end he was miffed and had shifted to the couch.

Morning when she had gotten up and realised he was miffed cause he hadn't made her tea.

She tried to go on her tip toes to plant a kiss and he had moved his head.

T : are you going to be like this? I'll leave for shoot.. Sunny..

He pushed her as he took the tea and moved from the kitchen area.

K : same I was saying at night..

T: I was just not in a mood.

She stood there making a cute face.

K : I was just asking you to let me cuddle.

She didn't try too much cause she was getting late. On 3rd she had the audition shoot for the 2nd movie. This one was a better option. She had to act as an timid assistant for a detective in 80's.

By 11:30 she was done but he was still busy with shoot so she had to settle with call only. Even though he was still a bit miffed at her but he did answer and respond just that all the cheesy parts were banned.

She scrolled through the messages. He had asked her if she reached, how was the audition and told her he would be busy till 1 and next one is tomorrow tgey will have sitting night at his place.

By 11 she had reached at his place next day. It was jess vg omi and the couple from downstairs to whose house they had visited for Puja.

They all had chatted around for one or 2 hour until the couple left. They've left the kids with parents and needed to get back. It was nice change for all of them to just sit around and do random talks. In between how many times she had tried to lean on him he hadn't let her, so by that time she had started sulking.

Omi : now you tell me... When did I say that he told me he'll leave you and all.

Omi had charged cause he had been questioned severely.

T: you said he wanted run from you.. I drive crazy.. Jess was there..

She had folded her legs and sat just alone. Jess was laying on the bed beside her. He was just half sitting by keeping support on his elbow.

Omi : no.. That was me.. He didn't say anything like that. I promise. I was saying. It was my opinion.

He hitted lightly on back of his head.

Omi : she assumed it.. I didn't say. I'm not going to say anything in future.

She kept watching both of them and got up, walked to the balcony.

Jess hit him on the back.

J : he said by mistake and she had cried rivers that day.. I had send you the picture also.. You're the one at fault.

He walked up to her and stood beside her just watching her as she fidgeted with her fingers just looking down.

She came inside and lied on the bed and he sat just behind her. He pulled her to his arms and engulfed her inside his arms. He was still in a half sitting position. She played with the button on his neck as he moved his hand through her hairs.

K : why would you take his words seriously. Why would you cry...

T: you won't get it.

K : really? Try me. I feel I'm more experienced.

she didn't say anything... Those few days she didn't even want to recall.. The miserable feeling still gave chills..

K : you were scared?

T: won't I be? They all knew what's happening from either your sis or nephew or bro in law. I didn't know anyone.

She said still complaining.

K : so?

T: I had noone except you to tell and you weren't responding. So I really felt like you just.. Left...

She didn't complete.

K : left??? You would let me??

She looked upto him with complaining eyes. They started from one point and now they were at another point.

T : I wouldn't but if you decide to then I won't be able to. Someday if you won't need me..

He didn't let her complete and pulled her more to him..

It was just a day or 2 that they haven't hugged but it felt as if already a month has passed.

K : don't you dare to say it... I go crazy if I don't get to see you and... Since when have you started caring what someone thought about you?

T: will your parents like us?

He could see that she had started taking things more seriously just like him and that's the reason it mattered to her.

K : they already do.. Everyone does... Even my sister. She's always like that.

He said caressing her face and pulled her face to place a kiss on her forehead.

She kept her face close to his chest just feeling his presence.

K : look at me... Whats bothering you?.

T : do I irritate you sometimes?

He nodded. Her face dropped.

K : when you get me worried...

She watched..

T: then you can leave me..

She said as if that's a solution..

K : then? Will that stop getting me concerned? You can do that?

She gave it a thought and felt it's impossible. Even if they call it off then also it would take a long time for her to stop being concerned about his wellbeing.

She moved her head as a denial.

K : I just want you to be fine... and you don't need anyone.. You've me..

T: you treat me as if I'm a kid.

K : sometimes I become one thanks to you.. Those kids call you shortie..

He had that familiar smile on his face that made her smile. Weather it's fighting, cooking something, arguing, making fun or just running around, Together they actually had fun and neither can deny it.

T: I tell them all my kids would be tall.

She said with her usual confidence. The way she said all made him laugh.

K : really? How many you're planning?

T: minimum 12 to 15.

She said as if she was dead serious.

K : 12?? Are you sure we can manage?

T: you want two only... So 10 I've to arrange.

She teased..

He pulled her more tightly to his chest and looked at her..

K : 12, 10 or 15... All of them should be mine. Keep that in mind.

This made her smile..

T: would you let me kiss you now?

She looked up.

He dragged her more close to his face so that she can plant a kiss on his cheek.

Omi : from yesterday he was after me what I told her and now look at them.

V : seriously i still remember first time seeing them hugging and now it feels normal that these two keep romancing around.

K : fineeee...

He pulled her more close and continued playing rummy along with the other three.

After almost one hour when he went to get water he got a blanket and covered her and kept her head on his lap.

V : I got message for the audition she gave today.

K : so? About your opinion or?

V : yeah.. Kind of.. I'm going to put positive word for her.. I would need to ma age the show's dates though as per her schedule.

He kind of informed him..

K : sure. Just manage it around. She's excited.

V : I'll..

He had taken her to bed and pulled her to his chest.

All that they did was some usual chit chats, some arguments, some boring conversations, simple hand holdings yet that meant world to both of them.. Something this simple felt so so valuable..

She drove him mad at times yet she's the one who can make him feel on top of the world.
... It was odd but amusing as well that how through all the odds they managed to find each other.

They weren't perfect for each other but they belonged together cause that's how their story was planned to be...

Imperfect, normal yet felt surreal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.6K 19
This Story includes of our two loves cuties Teju and Karan For more Peep inside 😉 Ps- I'm writing down for the first time hope so you'll like it an...
208K 24.9K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
605K 49.8K 94
BOOK TWO IN THE DESTINY SERIES (Completed) A Story where destiny is the one who make them come together and get married
89.9K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...