♤The Phantomhive Feline♤ Ciel...

Od sammytheskitty33

you are a small, naive, yet unusually charming and intelligent kitten whom was taken in by the well known, ph... Viac

♧Read this before starting♧
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21 ver. 💃
chapter 21 ver. 🎵
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 53
chapter 54
chaper 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
what reader-cat looks like! [revamped]

chapter 52

3.8K 135 30
Od sammytheskitty33

"Plu-Plu, come here!"

Finny chirps, seemingly unbothered by the Hellhound's resistance against him as he tugged him along on a surprisingly sturdy leash while you, along with the other two servants idly watched him. We still don't have insight as to where we're supposed to put that oversized galoot. You thought with a sneer as you watched the hound struggle against the small humans comedically inhuman strength. You exhaled through your nose. It was a bit funny at first, but at this rate the hound's struggles were slowing down your already tight schedule. Look, this would be over a lot quicker if you'd just- "Mrreoo-"

"Up you go!"

With a quick jerk of his leash, finny suddenly launches the hound up into the air with the ease of a ragdoll, prompting you to pause in slight surprise at the sudden action. Well... that's one way to get things moving.

Unfortunately, this seemed to be the final straw for the white furred canine, as the moment he became airborne, he opens his maw wide to release a volley of red-orange flames onto the poor boy handling him.

What the-?! Hey what the hell!? "YEAOOWR!?" You cried out in alarm as you ran upto the roasted young gardener while the other two servants ran a few steps after the fleeing hound in surprise.

"Oh wow, now there's a surprise, who knew Pluto could breathe fire?" mey-rin idly commented.

"Well, that's a demon hound for you." Bard replies casually. However, after a second a realization struck him. "Hold on, we don't have time for standing around!"

Idiots... you snarled inwardly, as you sat in the crying boy's lap, licking at his burnt cheek as comfortingly as possible while Tanaka roasted meat over the residual flames that still circled finnian.

Ugh! At this rate, I'll never fulfill master's requests of demon photography!

You thought, gingerly nuzzling the burnt boy's belly, listening to his sniveling die down, becoming pained whimpers as he ran his hands over your back.

When I get my claws on that mutt...

~~~~~[back inside the manor]~~~~~~

Ciel sat silently in his study while sebastian served him his refreshments. While he may try to hide it, there was a very visible pout present on his face.

Honestly... what's taking them so long? He inwardly complained, glaring off to the side. How hard is it to take one measly photo of a demon??

"Something wrong?" His thoughts were interrupted by Sebastian's voice breaking the silence. It would seem that his usual pout was more prominent than he imagined.

"No, it's nothing." Ciel quickly dismissed. "I think I'll take my supper in here today."

As usual, sebastian sets his hand on his chest, and replied, "Of course, my lord." In his usual polite tone.

However, as he turned to continue one with his task, his eyes caught the dollhouse set-up that sat at the end of his master's long study desk. The three soldier figures were sprawled out across the desks, while two others still stood.

A black ram, and a crowned cat facing each other.

The butler smirked at the display, while ciel discreetly eyed him, now aware that you might be right about the butler's knowledge of his schemes.

The boy's gaze then fell back on the two figurines, namely the elegant cat piece.

Hopefully (Name) will be of use in this...

~~~~~[timeskip back outside]~~~~~~

"Seriously, why couldn't you have just cooperated!? Did you really have to roast the poor boy!?"

The white hound was curled up, ears flattened in modesty as you stood in front of him with your tail lashing, chastising him like no tomorrow. There was something about being scolding by a small cat that made this especially humiliating.

I... didn't want to go...! I like it out here! "Rrrrrrrrhhhmm..." Pluto whimpered, tucking his nose in his tail to hide his face. I won't do it again... just... let me stay out here a bit longer? Please? "Rrrrmmmh?" He looks at you with hopeful ruby puppy eyes. You glares at him for a lengthy amount of time, your tail still lashing, before letting out a defeated, groaning sigh.

"They couldn't handle one simple task?" You heard a miffed voice speak from atop the manor stairs. Looking up, you spotted the Phantomhive demon himself, glaring down at the hound that was curled up on the ground in front of the staircase. "I'm beginning to thing those three would be more useful as dog food."

"In their defense, you did ask three mortal humans to wrangle a supernatural canine, good sir." You dryly reminded him, elegantly sauntering up the stairs to stand at the butler's feet. "It's like sending three chihuahuas to wrangle a tiger down, only the tiger can breath fire."

Sebastian looks down at you for a moment, then chuckles. "I suppose so, dear mistress."

Hey! You're that cat everyone's been talking about! "Meeeooorrw!"

You both turn towards a light sounding meow, and you find that a black cat had strayed her way into the estate. Of course, this prompted the demon to smile in delight at the small creature as they strayed their way upto you. "How lovely..."

The feline stranger seemed to be fixed on you however, as she approached you with an air of fascination. Once close enough, she sniffed at you curiously.

Oh you are, aren't you? It's an honor to meet you! "Mreeeoooooow!"

"It... it is?" You flicked your ear, slightly taken aback.

Yes, very much so! "Meow!" The cat purred joyously. Word has it that you've went to the dog village and managed to take it over! "Mreeow!"

You blinked a few times. How the he did the word spread so quickly like that?? "Uhm..."

"It would seem you're starting to gather better admirers, dear mistress." Sebastian spoke smoothly, picking up the young cat and looking at her with the upmost adoration. Oh! Uhh... You're the handsy butler! "Meeew!" The cat noted nervously as the demon chuckled lightly, looking over the slim black furred body. "A lithe supple body..."

He then pulled their arms up, for a better view of her paws. "...and paws. Such soft paws.~" He lightly starts to press against the plush pink paw pads, which unsheathed the white claws.

"Ah... cats are perfect."

"Mhm." You hummed, experiencing a sense of deja vu at watching the cat being subjected to such an inspection.

Unfortunately the otherwise placid atmosphere was broken when a burst of flame caught your attention, prompting you to turn to see that Pluto was now in his naked human form.

Before you could voice a question, he suddenly runs upto sebastian, and in a quick motion, harshly throws the cat aside and nestled into the butler's embrace, whimpering pathetically into his chest.

"Interrupted again." Sebastian huffed. "Can a butler get no peace around here?"

His question was answered when Pluto suddenly yelped, nearly toppling off the stairs as you swiped your claws across his fleshy thigh.

The human-hound whimpered slightly, cowering beside sebastian, as you glared at him tiredly.

"Unlikely."
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, in the future: could some of you stop asking me to update after each new page?

This is for every Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler book I update.

It kinda decreases my motivation to write more. I feel rushed.

I get it, you're excited, but try to be patient and to enjoy each page I do. Relax and take it slow.

I've stated this many times, but I'll to say it again.

Even if I fall out of a Fandom, I will not quit on books.

So don't worry, we good.

Just chill out.

Yes, this is on the tigress book, but I need to make sure we're all on the same page when it comes to a matter like this.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4.7K 102 16
you worked for your mistress Zeta who was the company foundation of tea's all over the world, but what people didn't know was that you were a demon t...
177K 5.5K 25
"You can.. k-k-" Sebastian leaned close to me. His mocking, pink eyes pushing me to speak. "Kiss me." I looked up at him. He seemed to be enjoying...
189K 4.2K 14
Sebastian is in love with your independent spirit. But will that be your demise? Excerpt: "I've never learned to love things correctly. Perhaps as a...
31.1K 779 22
When you walked around the place, many people are walking joyfully around the area without a care in the world. Not you, your horrible past led you t...