heart of desire ( harry j pot...

Door wstrnflies

โ†ณ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง "And he looked at me like there was something worth looking at... Meer

๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„
๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
โ€•๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
3.0 โˆฃ family dinners
3.1 โˆฃ black still at large
3.2 โˆฃ the dementors
3.3 โˆฃ boggart's and creatures
3.4 โˆฃ attempted visit
3.5 โˆฃ the odd black dog
3.6 โˆฃ hogsmeade trip
3.7 โˆฃ december 31st
3.8 โˆฃ patronus
3.9 โˆฃ quidditch finals
3.10 โˆฃ buckbeaks execution
3.11 โˆฃ a bittersweet reunion
3.12 โˆฃ full moon
3.13 โˆฃ time travel
3.14 โˆฃ snapes outburst
3.15 โˆฃ grudges
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
4.0 โˆฃ pureblood supremacist
4.1 โˆฃ the invitations
4.2 โˆฃ trio's reunite
4.3 โˆฃ world cup
4.4 โˆฃ hogwarts announcement
4.5 โˆฃ friendly encounters
4.6 โˆฃ s.p.e.w
4.7 โˆฃ illicit affairs
4.8 โˆฃ the goblet's choice
4.9 โˆฃ rita skeeter
4.10 โˆฃ article obsession
4.11 โˆฃ the first task
4.12 โˆฃ chosen
4.13 โˆฃ champign problems
4.14 โˆฃ the second task
4.15 โˆฃ getting older
4.16 โˆฃ the final task
4.17 โˆฃ new beginnings
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
5.0 โˆฃ august silence
5.1 โˆฃ the truth in secrets
5.2 โˆฃ state of grace
5.3 โˆฃ welcoming at hogwarts
5.4 โˆฃ defence for beginners
5.5 โˆฃ astronomy
5.6 โˆฃ high inquisitor
5.7 โˆฃ private meetings
5.8 โˆฃ his defence club
5.9 โˆฃ weasley is our king
5.10 โˆฃ mr weasley's attack
5.11 โˆฃ christmas holiday
5.12 โˆฃ king of my heart
5.13 โˆฃ funny feeling
5.14 โˆฃ st valentines
5.15 โˆฃ room that is required
5.16 โˆฃ epiphany
5.17 โˆฃ weasley's departure
5.18 โˆฃ department of mysteries
5.19 โˆฃ y/n's breakdown
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
6.0 โˆฃ the deal
6.1 โˆฃ a letter for help
6.2 โˆฃ peter losing wendy
6.3 โˆฃ confidant
6.4 โˆฃ the smell of love
6.5 โˆฃ he wasn't really there
6.6 โˆฃ unwanted suspicions
6.7 โˆฃ save your tears
6.8 โˆฃ exiled love
6.10 โˆฃ art of touch *
6.11 โˆฃ delicate
6.12 โˆฃ new years day
6.13 โˆฃ the showoff
6.14 โˆฃ happiness is a rare thing
6.15 โˆฃ draco's reminder
6.16 โˆฃ oh, the family line
6.17 โˆฃ house of cards
6.18 โˆฃ lucky charm *
6.19 โˆฃ as the world falls down
6.20 โˆฃ loves for show
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‘
7.0 โˆฃ five years
7.1 โˆฃ mastermind
7.2 โˆฃ getaway car
7.3 โˆฃ the life of willows
7.4 โˆฃ sweet nothings *
7.5 โˆฃ charming weddings
7.6 โˆฃ finally awakon
7.7 โˆฃ regulus black
7.8 โˆฃ don't have to do this alone
7.9 โˆฃ back from the dead
7.10 โˆฃ what was i made for?
7.11 โˆฃ house in nebraska
7.12 โˆฃ i will just let you down
7.13 โˆฃalways repeating itself
7.14 โˆฃ it's you
7.15 โˆฃ glorious purpose
7.16 โˆฃ malfoy manor
7.17 โˆฃ difficult
7.18 โˆฃ working together, feelings
7.19 โˆฃ grace and theodore
7.20 โˆฃlittle old me
7.21 โˆฃgraceland too

6.9 โˆฃ so this is christmas?

1.7K 75 61
Door wstrnflies

Y/N and Theodore were leaving for their respective homes on the train while the snow was falling to the ground.

Besides spending Christmas at St. Mungo with his mother, Theodore was going to his father's home.

Y/n sat in silence behind a corner, her eyes slowly closing as she sat silent.

Almost two days have passed since Slughorn's party, and she has not slept.

Although Y/n could not remove the image of Harry and Romilda from her mind, no matter how long she sat and stared into the book, taking no notes, she could not do so.

Time was deliberately taking its sweet time, attempting to fade any memory of Harry or Sirius from her mind.

Although she had said nothing to Theodore the whole way home, she didn't want to. Because she was holding so much in, she didn't want to cry in front of him.

Theodore asked, looking up from the book on his lap, "When are you going to start sleeping in the girls' dormitory?".

While looking out the window, Y/n saw snow on the speeding tracks and trees in the distance.

Her body hung against the cold windows, and she closed her eyes softly.

She did not say anything just shrugged and leaned her head against the cold windows.

Suddenly, Harry's smiles went from her mind like a movie as she instantly recalls all the times she had smiled at him.

In addition to the day Sirius died, he had attempted to prevent her from dying, he did not want her to suffer.

He cared for her.

Theodore opened his eyes once again and looked out at the window, giving Y/n a moment to calm herself so he will not become alarmed.

"Where has Grace been?" Y/n inquired, glancing at Theodore.

"She has been hanging around luna..." Theodore replied, "I spoke to her this morning since you didn't come to breakfast-"

The entire morning, Y/N spent lying in Theodore's bed and not wanting to face anyone or leave the room.

In addition to not listening to music, there was also nothing else she was doing.

She was just staring at the ceiling and contemplating everything she had been going through, from her mother to Sirius, and finally to Harry.

Along with writing in her journal, she also worked throughout the night and finished in the morning.

A number of letters were written to those she missed or to anyone she wished to communicate with at the time.

There was no plan to make this journal get anywhere, it had just been there for her to store her thoughts in a romantic and what she had been through her whole life, the journal had been there for her since she found it in Regulus' room, it was untouched, only having the initials R.A.B. at the bottom, after which Y/n wrote her own initials.

In spite of the fact that no one had seen what was inside, no one had been able to touch it long enough to examine it.

And, if someone had been interested in it, it would have taken years to read.

A small nod was heard from her as she sighed.

"Is she alright?" she inquired, worried for her best friend even though the two of them did not converse.

Her concern for Grace stems from the fact that she was the one who took Y/n's mark from.

"Sure looks like it," Theodore murmured, "but then again, it's Grace, and she is quite adept at concealing her feelings."

In response, Y/n nodded her head, gazing once more out the window at the snowy landscape of trees dancing in the wind.

"How are you and Daphne doing?" She asked, looking at him.

As Y/n looked away from the window, Theodore muttered, "I don't know...I haven't seen her since the party..." He explained, "I don't know...if she is the one though..." He looked at her in the eyes, as she sat across from him looking away from the window.

"You seemed to really like her..." Y/n mentioned, "I say, go for it...Make the choice, I never did-"

"Y/n, It's okay...-" Theodore knew she was talking about not marrying him, and not telling Harry how she felt.

"Theodore, I would have loved to get married to you," Y/n said, shaking her head, "But I could not imagine myself marrying anyone." She muttered, as her eyes began to water.

"And do you love him?" Theodore asked, looking at Y/n.

Y/n looked at Theodore directly.

"If I didn't love him..." Y/n murmured, "I wouldn't have allowed losing him to make me suffer."

There were barely any tracks visible on the ground under the Hogwarts Express since the ground beneath it was covered in snow.

The snow sped down the tracks as the Hogwarts Express sped along.

In reality, Y/N just wanted to be snow, simple and melt away once the heat is brought into contact with her.

In the presence of anything that was flaming or dangerous, she preferred to run away from it.

Her concern for the people around her prevented her from doing so.

Theodore had accompanied her, once she got off of the train.

Since she did not want to bump into Harry or Grace, she took their time to get back to Grimmauld Place, around five o'clock in the middle of the day.

As she entered Grimmauld Place, she placed her book bag on the ground, hung up her jacket, and walked away.

It was already closed when she looked up and started walking down the halls.

As she removed her jacket, she revealed a dark mark laying on her arm, evidently caused by a David Bowie T-shirt.

Grimmauld was empty, while Y/n took a step which made the ground creak the tiny lights were lit up, hanging on the dark green looking wallpaper.

Y/n muttered, holding onto the kitchen doorway, "Kreacher, I am home.". Kreacher was nowhere to be found causing her to furrow her eyebrows, "Kreacher!?"

Her attention turned toward her room as she climbed the stairs. Upon reaching her room, she checked if Kreacher was lurking there.

In the course of walking up the steps, Y/n passed the heads of old house elves before she stopped in the middle.

She once heard a bang coming from the direction of her mother's room. Y/n furrowed her brows as she grabbed her wand from her pocket and climbed further along the stairs.

There was a pleasant temperature at Grimmauld Place, the temperature was not as cold as that of an ice cube.

Y/n continued up the steps, the creaking growing louder and louder. She reached the doorknob after feeling a warm touch on the doorknob and slowly turned it.

When the door creaked open, she pointed her wand forward as she opened the door to her mother's room.

With just a glance at the bed, Kreacher closed the door, preventing Y/n from observing her mother's room.

Truthfully, Y/N had never been in her mother's room.

Since it was against the rules of the house for her mother to touch anything of hers except her own, she was not allowed into the room.

Despite this, Kreacher continued to hide Walburga's room from her.

Almost as if he were hiding something much more significant.

"Sorry, Master Y/n" Kreacher muttered, before making his way towards the stairs as he was crouching, and holding a rag. "Kreacher was cleaning Master Walburga's room...Kreacher had dropped something."

"It's all right," Y/n replied, nodding her head, and cocking it away from the door emblazoned with the name of her mother.

"Where are Master's friends?" Kreacher asked, noticing the eerie silence throughout Grimmauld Place.

In the absence of an answer, Y/n sighed expressionlessly. "They will not be coming," she muttered, her eyes following the bruise on Kreacher's arm while his hands were being wrapped up.

"It's just me and you for Christmas, and I hereby order that you rest and relax on Christmas Eve...I see the dark lord is wearing both of us out" She muttered with a small grin as she looked at the house-elf.

Kreacher nodded his head, "Thank you, Master..." Kreacher muttered, "Master Y/n reminds me of Master Regulus."

Kreacher turned around making his way down to the main floor while Y/n smiled a little while nodding her head.

Her sigh was filled with relief as she walked straight to her room.

In reaching her door, she touched the golden doorknob before cocking her head to the side and looking to Sirius' door.

She waited for it to open and waited for it to open again. Nonetheless, nothing happened.

Her head turned back to her room as she opened the door and was slammed against the coldness and nostalgia of the place where she spent much of her childhood.

In looking around the room, she noticed that everything was dirty and filthy.

With a loud and tired sigh, she walked over to her bed, sat on it, and positioned her hands to her face.

Using her hands, she turned the photos in the distance, which were taped to her wall, towards her.

The pictures were of her and Grace after they had prepared for the Yule Ball.

Then there was one with Her, Grace, and Theodore during the second year.

Her images of the film were like miniature motion pictures in her mind. Memories that she recalled with such clarity. It is a movie she could watch for the rest of her life, until the end of her days.

After a while, she smiled a bit while her eyes slowly began to burn, her pupils slowly began to water, and she wiped her tears from her eyes.

Several times, she shook her head and bit her lip. In a matter of seconds, she got up, walked toward the door, and left the room.

Rather than be surrounded by the memories of Grace and what she destroyed.

When she emerged from her room and turned towards Sirius' room, she began to walk down the hallway, arriving at Sirius's door.

She turned the knob with her hand and stood still while the door swung open as she stood still.

When she glanced around at the posters around Sirius' room, the room appeared to have remained the same as when she left it.

Having walked deeper into it, she surveyed it in detail. The silence that accompanied her gaze caused her to experience a sense of apprehension.

Her fingers brushed against the wardrobe as she looked around and touched whatever she could reach.

While approaching Sirius' desk, she became overwhelmed with emotion as she struggled to hold back a tear. After avoiding a drawer for some time, she finally opened it.

During the presentation, a photograph was displayed of Sirius and the other Marauders at an early age. It is during this process that she is reminded of the picture of her, Grace, and Theodore from the second year of her life.

As she brushed the yellowing picture with her finger, she smiled a little and rubbed her finger against the image.

The first world war was over, and many in this photograph perished.

Sirius and James Potter embraced each other and had their arms around each other's shoulders. James Potter embraced Remus, whereas Sirius held his arm tightly.

A bright smile spread across the face of Peter as he sat in front of the other marauders.

Looking at the boy, Y/n clenched her jaw and placed the picture once again on the dresser. While standing still and listening to the silence, she closed her eyes for a moment.

Sirius was not a person with any good memories. The only memory she had of him was just before he passed away. When he forgave her, he forgave her completely.

This was exactly what she required. In retrospect, Y/N glanced down at her arm, looking at the dark mark on her arm while regretting her actions.

Standing in Sirius' bedroom, she felt her stomach churn as guilt arose.

Holding on to the doorway, she stumbled down the steps. As she closed the door.

Walking down the steps she didn't pay mind to Regulus' room knowing that it would have made everything worse.

As she walked, she felt her head spinning as if it needed to be stopped.

Although she stumbled down the stairs, she did not notice the creaks as she placed her head on the doorway, the guilt eating away at her.

She made her way into the empty kitchen, which was quiet.

After opening the cabinet, she removed the bottles, which were all empty, and moved them out of the way. She then noticed there was no fire whiskey left.

A bottle of wine was thrown to the ground, which caused a crash against the wooden floor, as red wine began to seep into the broken bottle. 

"Fuck" she shouted in angry frustration.

In tears, Y/n covered her mouth while stumbling back with a sob, knocking the table and stumbling to the floor with her butt on the ground. She covered her mouth with her hands and shook her head as a tear fell down her eye.

Suddenly, she felt as if she was drowning in the wine, like the wind that blows in the night sky amidst the rain.

Suddenly, she wished there was an end to this.

She wanted to apologize to each individual.

Her eyes were red, and she was sniffling as she moved her hands away from her face. During Kreacher's walk into the room, Y/n placed her hands on her knees.

As her voice crackled, Y/n muttered, "I'm sorry Kreacher." She shook her head softly. "I'm sorry...I'll clean it up."

"Mast-"

"I'm okay, just go-" She said waving her hand and moving him off.

While Kreacher furrowed her eyebrows, their cranky faces became worried, as he stumbled out of the kitchen.

She was catching her breath on the floor, she finally wiped up the glass bottle on the floor. After carefully putting the glass into a napkin, she went on to wash up the floor.

Following her finished work in the kitchen, Y/n walked out of the kitchen into the foyer.

"Kreacher!, I'm going out!" she yelled, before getting an answer, she walked over to the coat rack and grabbed her jacket, zipping it over her body.

In London, Y/n discovered a muggle pub after wandering around the city. However, she did not desire to go through the hassle of visiting Leaky Caldron, nor did she desire to meet someone she may have known.

Now it was getting dark, snow was falling steadily on the ground. There must have been around six o'clock in the evening, as there were many people talking in the pub.

There was no knowledge of Y/n among them, which pleased her. She was able to get in because of the fact, that she didn't look her age.

Along with sneaking into the pub.

As she sat on the barstool at the pub and looked and played with her rings, she sat at the bar. Her eyes were hooded as she was tired of everything and silently tried to mute out the words, being told in the distance.

She was presented with a glass of fire whiskey, which was accepted with a nod of appreciation from her.

As she attempted to consume the beverage, the woman stopped her. A woman asked, "How many have you had?" Y/n cocked her head to the side, to see a woman with dark brown hair tied into a high ponytail.

Her eyes were dark brown, and she looked almost white and Filipino at the same time.

In lieu of a response, Y/N turned and set her eyes on the fire whiskey once again. She did not want to touch it but wanted to burn out her guilt.

Putting her finger out to get the attention of the bartender, the woman asked, "Can I get one water?" The bartender nodded his head in agreement. "How did you even get here?"

"I entered the building through the doors" Y/n muttered, looking at the woman once more. "That's how doors work-"

"I understand," The woman responded, nodding.

The water was placed in front of Y/n, who placed her hand on the glass and took a sip, letting the coldness permeate her body.

"You look like you've been through a lot," She said, taking the whiskey from Y/N. "Where's your mom? kid?"

"Dead-" Y/n murmured.

"Dad?" The woman continued.

In a slight tilt of the head, Y/n indicated that he was also dead. "Oh...I'm sorry-"

"Don't worry...It is a common thing for me--" Y/n murmured as she shook her head and gazed at her hands.

"I'm Drew," the woman replied, "I know you won't tell me your name...but I just wanted to say-"

"Y/n" The young woman spoke, she felt like Drew was a long-time friend. The young woman felt that she was someone who was easy to talk to right away.

"How old are you? Y/n?" Drew inquired, furrowing her eyebrows and cocking her head towards Y/n.

"Eighteen" Y/n lied, nodding her head.

"Oh so, your young..." Drew said, "I'm thirty," She said with a laugh, "It's crazy everything that is going on out there, the missing people..."

"Yeah," Y/n said nodding her head and growing uncomfortable knowing the reason, and that Drew was a muggle. She bit down on her bottom lip before grabbing the water and downing it, she got up from the bar. "It was nice talking to you-"

She nodded her head, before turning and walking out of the pub. She walked out into the snow while standing on the side of the pub hugging herself because of the cold.

Y/n took out a cigarette from her pocket before putting it into her mouth, letting it dangle while she looked for her wand, and releasing she left it in her room. Sighing, once noticed she didn't have a wand.

"Here-" Drew said, standing and appearing next to her, holding out a lighter. Y/n looked at her before taking the ciggarate out and letting her light it, it started to smoke as she stuck it into her mouth.

Y/n took a hit for the cigarette before leaning against the wall, cold. Drew stood next to her, as care drove by them, they were on a one-way street that had trees lining up the sideway, which were locked in cages.

Cars once and awhile went through the muddy snow which lay in the street, and the snow fell to the ground softly, landing in Y/n's hair most of the time. The wind blew at a soft rate, not shivering cold.

"Sorry, I made you uncomfortable back there," Drew muttered, crossing her arms to her chest. "I just could see, you needed someone to talk to...-"

Y/n blew out the smoke, holding the cigarette with both of her fingers to her side, hitting ash off of it in the process.

"I'm brother passed," Drew spoke, nodding his head. "And my mother stopped talking to me, I know you might feel alone...But do you have someone to take care of you?" She asked, kindly.

Y/n stood silent for a second before nodding, "I think, I might have screwed that one up too-" She said nodding her head, "To be all truthful, I shouldn't even be talking to you right now."

"But you are-" Drew said, looking at Y/n. "Why?"

"I and my best friend got into an argument...I blamed her for everything" Y/n muttered, as she closed her eyes softly. "But, I guess I was mad at myself for losing the love of my life, fell behind all of my classes, cause I just stopped trying...With relationships, school, and taking care of myself-"

"A boyfriend...or girlfriend-?"

"Boyfriend..." Y/n said, nodding her head. "He was," She let out a sigh, "He saved me, I didn't know the risk, and wanting to be able to keep secrets for love...until I met him-" She poured her heart out to the wrong person, but Drew listened to every word.

"Your still young," Drew explained, "And have a whole life, to meet someone new, so what you fell behind...It takes two seconds to get back up"

"No one can beat him..." Y/n muttered, "No one, I miss them both...him and my brothers-"

Drew turned to her confused, "My older brother passed, one before I was born and the next..." Y/n muttered, "Right in front of me," She said, her eyes burning, as she blinked a few times trying to stop the tears.

"Sorry-" Y/n muttered, wiping them not wanting to cry in front of a stranger and show her weakness. Something she learned from her mother.

"I'd rather you tell me your whole life story than pouring more whiskey" Drew mentioned with a grin.

"That would be a whole book" Y/n muttered, putting out the cigarette. "Many two?" She ended with a small laugh.

"Truth is, I wouldn't know what was the truth..and what is lies-" Y/n muttered, not even knowing who she was as a person, because of her being compared to Regulus and Sirius all of the time.

"That's the thing about this world," Drew said, "We are put into this world, and the truth hurts because reckon we live in a society of lies? They may make it feel like it's your fault...but it's not-...I can tell you one thing."

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows turning and looking at Drew, "When my brother died, I thought it was my fault...He ran away from home, and we never saw him again...During the late 70s'..."

"That's when my brother passed-" Y/n said nodding her head and knowing how she felt. "I never knew how it happened, reckon no one wanted to tell me-"

"Well-..." Drew muttered, "I'm sorry for your lost-"

"I'm used to it...I never really was able to be a child-" Y/n turned to her and nodded her head, "I should be, going-" Y/n said. "It was nice talking to you,"

"You too, Y/n" Drew said nodding her head, looking at Y/n with a smile. Y/n turned her back, walking through the cold air, as she wrapped her arms around herself.

With her feet touching the broken sidewalk, she walked through the coldness.

While walking silently through pubs, houses, and stores, she covered her vintage tee-shirt with her leather jacket. Her ears were filled with the sounds of people.

Snow fell on her head and shoulders as she walked holding herself in a hug and smelling of fire whiskey. As she walked, she felt coldness running through her body she walked holding herself.

The soles of her sneakers touched the cobblestones as she walked through the streets of London, coming back to Grimmauld Place and making her way to bed.

Her only thought was to spend the rest of the holiday hiding out in Grimmauld.

Despite everything she had in her to try, she believed she was doing everything she could.

When talking to Drew, she confessed to having hit rock bottom, losing everything.

Having just missed Sirius, she felt guilt overturning into a death eater but also being hit by Bellatrix instead of herself.

The only thing she wanted to do was talk to someone, but she didn't know-how.

Despite knowing she wasn't good at healing, she was struck by the feeling of notice.

There was nothing but Harry in her mind; she longed for him but was afraid he would dislike everything about her now.

The truth is, he said one word to her and she avoided him after that.

Having made her way back to Grimmauld Place, she opened the door and entered, taking a step into the place.

She shut the door behind her.

The eerie silence that echoed through the air made her sigh.

While hanging up the jacket, Y/n removed the shoes from her feet and removed the leather jacket from her body.

Leaving the coat hanger, she quietly made her way to the kitchen, as her feet creaked on the floor.

"Kreacher, I'm home", she called to the house-elf once more that same day.

Kreacher was not in the kitchen when she scanned the area; everything had been cleaned as it was obvious she had broken the wine bottle earlier in the day.

After she closed her eyes tiredly, she let out a yawn before making her way towards the living room, where her hand rubbed her aching eyes, which were tired from crying all the time.

"Kreacher, I'm home," She said, taking her hand off her eyes and stepping into the living room, she suddenly noticed someone, causing her body to freeze and she stared.

Remus.

Y/n moved her hand behind her back, holding her back in a non-suspicious way, while he sat there and looked at her.

It looked like he had just gotten into the place.

Her voice trembled as she asked, "What are you doing here?".

There was one person she didn't want to see, and now he was in her presence.

"Grace sent me letters, and you weren't answering mine-"

The young woman muttered "I know," but stood tall.

Remus asked, "Can we talk?".

Y/n shrugged, then stepped over to the couch and sat opposite him.

The only response was a silent stare from Remus as she sat there.

Her eyebrows furrowed a little as Remus observed her.

However, he did not look mad; just confused.

She adjusted her posture while turning her stomach.

"I'm not mad," Remus said reading her mind. "I heard Hermione, Harry, and Ron talking about how you didn't look the same...and I wanted to see it for myself-"

"Ouch," Y/n said, trying to act like her old self.

"Y/n" Remus muttered, "Are you okay?" His voice was serious and comforting.

Y/n scanned his face, looking at the brand new scars that have been located around his face inflicting her to frown her lip a little, seeking to preserve herself from crying.

She nodded her head, blinking her eyes plenty, and frowning her lips, looking down at her lap.

"Y/n" He muttered, his voice comforting.

She shook her head, being sincere. "Wh-"

"Do not ask me what came about," Y/n muttered, earlier than lifting her head and looking at Remus.

"You already know what happened, Sirius is dead, so is Regulus...and so is anybody else in my family, or lived in this house-"

"So why to cut me off, along with Harry...?" Remus asked. "You may have come to live with me..."

"I am sorry" Y/n muttered when she meant each word.

While searching down at her palms, tears slowly fell down her cheek as her eyes started to burn, her eyelids were closed with the feeling of something punching her belly the handiest component she become feeling.

"I thought you'll hate me"

"Y/n" Remus muttered, "I lost anyone," He shook his head, nonetheless no longer taking his eyes off of her. "I can't forgive myself, If I ever lose you subsequent...I blamed myself for months, for what happened to Sirius...James, Lily...even Peter.....-"

She regarded up at him, trying to detect a lie, but he changed into telling not anything but the fact, causing her to furrow her eyebrows, pouting her lips.

It hurt her knowing, that she lied to herself the entire time.

She did not want to forgive herself for it.

"I lost myself-" Y/n muttered, "and that I can not forgive myself for it-"

Remus went silent, whilst his eyes trailed to her arm sneakingly being hidden.

"Show me-" Remus muttered, his voice calm.

"I will not be mad at you," He said every word cautiously, seeking to make it clear that no matter what he could be there.

She is no way had this-

A person that cared.

Y/n moved her hand from her side, as it slowly shook.

Remus slowly, checked out her eyes even as she revealed her arm.

Wherein a dwindled dark mark laid, the skull that the snake snuck via. Y/n seemed down on the ground, at the same time as her eyes.

Scared to see his response. "YOur a mess-" 

"I'm not a mess," 

"You've been crying, and having a drink" Remus observed. "So don't say your not a mess-"

Cocking her head slowly up, she observed Remus looking at her.

She could not study a word that turned into his freshly scared face. She noticed the cane that sat subsequent to him, causing her to tear up a little.

With the guilt eating up inside of her.

"Why?" He really asked.

She sighed, biting her lip a little, "Grace..." She muttered, Remus hummed now not listening to a word that she said.

"Grace," She said greater clear, looking up into his brown eyes, as she scanned each certainly one of his scars.

"And now you each are not speaking-?"

"How-" Y/n shook her head now not finishing her sentence even as she idea about Grace writing to Remus. "He said he was going to take her and make her a death eater-"

Y/n sat up immediately, "So I did it for her,"

Remus nodded his head, earlier than letting out a small snicker, shaking his head.

"I'm not going to mention him" He stated, Y/n knew and smiled a little knowing what he was going to say something approximately Regulus.

"I understand you hate being as compared to them, purpose he hated being compared to Regulus..."

Remus looked at her, in the face.

"He won't like who I have become-..." Y/n muttered, shaking her head. Her voice slowly creaked, "purpose I don't-"

"He wouldn't care who you've got become" Remus muttered, "Neither of them would, they might understand...you did it out of affection, and protecting ones you care for, Sirius and Regulus would have done the same thing..."

All of the guilt that lay in her stomach, slowly faded, that modified into what she had to listen.

"Do now not beat yourself up for this...all of this...Sirius would possibly have rather taken that shoot than lose you-" Y/n listened to each phrase that he said, "I beat myself up for months, I do not need you going through that pain..."

Remus checked out Y/n, as he stopped speaking, expecting her to mention something.

"I am sorry..." She muttered.

The feeling in her stomach slowly went away, whilst searching for him.

"It is okay...to be depressed...approximately about everything, and to be mad at the universe, you have been through greater than most have...and been exploited...unlike like many-" Remus explained.

Y/n's eyes slowly blurred and watered as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"But the feeling does leave..." Remus stated, "but there are people to take care of you, Tonks is here and okay...Your mom was never here...Sirius told me that's how she was...You don't need to listen to everything and follow everything she says."

"I know who you are talking about,-" Y/n sighed.

"Harry" Remus muttered, with a small grin.

Y/n bit her lip, shaking her head. "Him...I-...we broke up..." Y/n muttered, "And It simply wasn't meant to be, we broke the status quo, so it wasn't going to work-...it never does when that happens..., it was grown to fail-"

"With him, I've never seen you happier, since I have known you..." Remus explained, " Sirius and I-"

"I know, It's kinda obvious...-" Y/n muttered, with a grin, with a small snicker.

"You look at Harry the same manner, Sirius looked at me for the first time..." Remus muttered, with a smile, Y/n saw that he smiled at the memories instead of being sad, "So don't make it the last time...."

"He still cares about you, and to be honest...I suppose he always will care approximately for you, I am going again for Christmas, to the Burrow...You might wanna join?"

Y/n looked at him, trying to answer him.

But unluckily their love becomes a suicide that left their hearts nevertheless beating.

She shook her head, "You're now not going to hurt anybody..." Remus explained, understanding what she turned into thinking. "You may tell him about that when you are geared up to...Just take your time-"

Y/n looked at Remus, as she smiled a touch and nodded her head.

Her eyes glistened as she in no way felt what Remus gave her with any adult. "Do whatever your heart desires..."

He becomes nearly her father or brother. A person that became there for her, but confirmed that he cared not like many adults.

"I-...I- need time..." Y/n muttered, "To think"

Remus nodded his head whilst standing up from the sofa, and grabbing his cane. "I can not give up on you, so don't give up on yourself...like I did when they passed-" 

Y/n looked at him, while she felt burning in her chest. 

With a groan, he stood up protecting his back. Y/n stood up along with him, as he nodded at her.

She smiled a bit, "Thank you" She muttered, "Thank you-" Wrapping her fingers around his neck, she wrapped Remus in a hug, the hug had the entirety in it.

He was the handiest adult who ever cared, who wasn't running for anyone, or pretending.

Remus hugged her again, wrapping his arm on her lower back preserving her tightly. "thanks" She sooner or later muttered.

He made her, now not feel responsible.

She wasn't in charge of the whole thing that passed off to her.

"Go talk to Grace...Theodore...Harry-"

Y/n nodded her head, agreeing. She had a lot of sorry's to say, along with thanking you.

It simply happened, Remus made her experience like she wasn't by herself, he went through the same thing that she did, and he looked back on all of the good things and smiled, she needed to look at all of the good things she was told.

Remus was her own family, that she chose.

It was almost midnight when snow fell to the ground slowly as the wind blew thick air. Through grey clouds, the half-moon shone through the grey skies.

The bright stars shined down, glistening and shining over Y/n.

As if they were watching down on her, protecting her.

Y/n went on another walk letting her feet decide where she was going and not thinking about it much. She left an hour after, Remus had left Grimmauld Place.

She had locked herself in the bathroom, and cried, thinking about everything that she might have ruined. Remus showed her that she wasn't alone, that there was someone that cared about her. 

An Adult had cared about her. 

He made everything better, she released that she had hurt so many people by just wanting to be alone. 

Her observation was so ahead of the curve that it slowly took the form of a sphere. Having fallen behind in every class in which she had taken part, and now being in this situation without knowing what to do.

She was wearing the same thing that she had earlier, sweat pants, a vintage white oversized tee-shirt, her leather jacket, and sneakers.

She hugged herself because of the cold, as she looked up, messing with her Leo necklace.

Walking towards a door, her fist went up against the wooden door as she knocked on it. The knock echoed through her ears.

There were locks opening, and the sound of clicks could be heard through her ears. Her heartbeat quickly as her hands started to shake, and she messed with her rings.

With a creak the door opened revealing someone, she hadn't talked to in awhile.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
(Words: 5638)

A/n: Oh no! cliffhanger.
Who is she going to visit...I am finishing this in school.
So do not be shock if this changes, and I have to tell yall.

Along with thank you for 122k reads <3
My discord link is in my bio.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
<3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

393K 10.1K 55
โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ: ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ โ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ sแด€ส สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชs ษดแดแด› า“แด€ษชส€. ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹, า“แด€แด›แด‡ ษชs ส™แด€ษชsแด‡แด…. า“แดส€ sแดแดแด‡ สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชs ษขแดแดแด…, า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡sแด› ษชs...
555 8 16
Harry Potter x Fem! Reader โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* I looked straight at his eyes. "You can't expect me to allow you to die, not when we've lost so much." Silence...
52.2K 2.5K 22
After a long and painful chemotherapy with noting but death at its end, Ann awakes under cruelest pain in a unfamiliar bed. While she just gave birt...
153K 3K 49
แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ sสœแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด…, ส™แดแด›สœ ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แด˜ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡แด า“ส€แดแด แด„แดสŸสŸแด€แด˜sษชษดษข, แดกแด€s แด›สœแด‡ า“แด€แด„แด› แด›สœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ สœแดœษดษขส€ส า“แดส€ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€. โ€ข...