Just Not Lovers

By Confusedsoul97

There's no bigg boss. They met normally and just proceeded with their story. More

Did Beer Made You Blunt?
Who Invited You? ;)
Boring And Fun
Date And Google
Invisible Feelings
108 VS 1
Author's Note
Momos And Attitude
Chinese Over Laddoo
Thank You
Perfect Happiness : Exists??
Sharing Is Caring ;)
Author's Note
Confusions And Reminders
It's All Messed Up, Once Again :)
Whiskey + WisheS
Time, Please Slow Down :(
Awkward?? Tea Is The Solution ;)
Alexa, It's A Secret.
Noteeee
Love, Do or Drink
Damaged But Hopeful
Unofficially Official = Nothing
Enough To Survive
Waves, Rocks And Serenity
Perks Of Being Vulnerable
Note
Damn, It's First Time.
Half Confession
Clumsy & Careful
Mine? Yours :) - Exclusive
Hopelessly In Love
Note
Rolls Royce & Sukoon
You Love Her, For Real.
Nawashein Karam Meharbaaniyaan
Can We Just Grow Old Together?
Quora : Whats's A Normal Day?
Conspiracy And Suffering
Noteeeee
Chaos : For Once And All?
Arriving At The Terminus
Chivalrous And Grateful ♥️
Till The End....
Noteee
Just Not Lovers
Wrong Timing !!
Being Someone's Constant
You + Me = Us : Missing?
Treasuring The Forever
Deal Or Proposal ? Deal It's ;)
The Reckless & The Needy
Thank You ❤️
Countdown For A New Beginning.
Imperfect & Surreal
Netflix & Hypnotize ??
Injury Or Heartache...
Lovers To Strangers
Jealousy & Abstinence
Noteeeee
Unwanted Turmoils
Playlist And Poha...
All That Matters..
Mechanism Of Mismatch
Warm And Fuzzy..
A Week Of Agony
Hushed - Hangovers
Memories And Resentment..
Imperfectly Perfect...
Strategic Management... Cutee?!
Wishful Thinking...
Weirdly Special
Formalities & Facts : Sorted?
" The One "
"Back To Square One"
Thank You
Bickering Is Healthy..
Back And Forth...
Blissful & Cozy....

Blame The Hormones

7K 459 20
By Confusedsoul97

Note : wrote it but don't know how it turned out to be.

Hope chapter is okay. Happy reading.

------------------

The next day morning his cold was worse. He had to take medicine and go for the press conference.

She stumbled upon something as she rushed in her saree. Till morning her mom was after her how nice it's to get married and share a life. Just few minutes before her bua has called her to give a lecture of "life goes on.. Get married.. Go abroad... Do mba... Live your life"
Her father had already indicated that something is up but he couldn't share it.

She had called omi to come out lr send someone. It was Parvez.

T: give this to him.. I've messaged already.

P : he asked you to come directly.

T : say him I'm getting late. The press conference might start as well.

P : lunch is just starting. Just meet and go.

He was inside a room and when he came out of the door to check he saw her getting out of the lift. She had her back toward him.

From lift she had to walk a bit. Basically it was a open area.

Parvez entered first with some bag. He waited outside looking at her to turn so that he can see her.

He was wearing a three piece black and white combination but not the formal types, it was more of a fashionable type. She wore a light green saree that had small golden borders.

When she turned he got to have a look at her. She had this tiny fleck of vermilion on her partition and some bangles in both her hands along with the titan gold dial watch.

She looked mesmerising to him. From her body language he could say she was trying to convince someone as she closed her eyes guilty and bit her lower lip.

She walked upto him and he pulled her for a hug. As they went side all others mostly his team members started leaving to give them privacy.

He closed the door and leaned on the wall folding his hands watching as she started checking the lunch items that were present.

K : what did you brought for me?

T : chicken soup and garlic vegetables saute. You're not having this.

She started arranging for him.

K : weren't you getting late?

He didn't come near or interrupt but only adored the way she was just moving around.

T : I was then you people lured me for gulab jamun.

She took the bowl in front and just poured the soup and put the spoon which she got..

T :why didn't you tell me at night?

She asked him to come and have it.

K : it wasn't this bad at night before you slept.

T: come..

K :you're getting late teju.

T: I can eat very fast. So come here.

He went and sat on the chair and took the soup.

K : you made it?

T : yes.

K : today is Saturday... Chicken was allowed.

T: Maa was on terrace. I made it and packed it and cleaned. Papa helped me.

K : didn't probe? Why or for whom?

T : he knows.

She. Said casually.

K : sorry?

That got her attention. He thought she might be saying something different and he heard it like that.

T: umm... Papa knows. About

She indicated with fingers "us" by pointing fingers by both.

He stopped in between.

K : since when and why I don't know?

T : umm since Diwali and it just slipped out of mind.

K : how can you forget.

She hadn't deliberately told him knowing that he would be really overwhelmed.

T: apparently he noticed how keenly you watched me and how cheerful I'm now. I don't understand exactly.

K : what did he say.

T : just that he's happy as long as I'm.

He wanted to ask many questions but time was the constraint.

She smiled at her own doings and smacked herself virtually.

She stared with the kadhi and then took the Kulcha and paneer. At the end two gulab jamun she had and packed two more to eat afterwards.

K : you won't even ask if I like the food or not??

He teased her.

T : all I know it's healthy and that vegetable one I had followed youtube. Just close your eyes and eat it.

He chuckled knowing that she expected it to be bad. It was normal and edible.

They finished their food with in 15 minutes. She started packing and arranged herself in the dressing mirror.

She saw him silently watching her. He was a bit dull due to the cold so she knew he wasn't really up for this event.

She turned around as he walked upto her and just moved the hair behind her ear. He leaned a little close.

She simply caressed his face feeling sad that he wasn't feeling well and it wasn't a day where he could just lie down.

T : once this is over just go home and rest.

K : hmm.

He grabbed her bare waist and pulled her to his body effortlessly.

K : will you be back tonight?

She looked into his eyes and found it filled with longing... Was it for her? Or just he wanted someone to be there?

His question warmed her heart. He asked as if she stayed there with him, they have been apart for just few days and he wanted her back. She just watched him with adoration. He gave her a look as if he anticipated her answer to be yes.

"I don't stay there sunny" she said calmly slowly still tracing his face as he held her close to his body. She could feel the strap of his watch poking her back. She knew It was one of his favorites that he had showed her.

"give me an answer to my question." he got the reason but he just wanted to know.

"it will be difficult.. My father's sister and my cousin has reached . I've to be there." she whispered in a low voice.

She knew he was disappointed.

She pulled his face for a kiss but he stopped her. Her brows furrowed at the sudden move.

K : I've cold.. You're going to get infected...

T: with the current proximity also there's a chance.

K : should've told me earlier.. I wanted a quickie.

T: what. In this.. Now??

She gave him are you crazy expression.

K : kiss me.. That's the best you can right now.

He demanded.she smiled and just pulled him for a small peck on lips.. Kissed on his cheeks and at the end on forehead.

After she kissed on his forehead he had his eyes closed. While opening he saw her neck and the evil eye wasn't there.

K : Where's the chain?

He didn't need to specify.

T: before cooking I had removed it and in a hurry couldn't put it on. You still have it?

K : hm??

T : the half moon locket we got on local market on that day near church gate.

K : yeah..

He didn't understand what was surprising.

T: it's just 249 and i didn't think..

K : I like it.

He didn't want her to burden but he liked it more cause she got it for him.

K : you remember I told you about the uncle and aunty I met on lift.

T: hm?

K :they have some Puja on Sunday. They had asked for both of us.

T: I think we both have work.

K : I told them so they were like it's okay if we come late also, like late around 9 or 10.

He had met the uncle few more times here and there and the old man has taken a liking.

T : we can manage then.

She came back and while coming back, when she was at the door he had again pulled her back for a hug. He handed her the duplicate key to his apartment just in case she can manage to come.

Just 30 minutes they got and they both knew their heart body mind craved for each other. There was no excitement in a day if they've no plans of meeting.

She came back to know that one more nri proposal has come for her and all just want her to give it a thought.
Just for the sake of avoiding she had said she'll think about it.

Her dad had messaged her to come to terrace.

T: papa.. You tell them to give me sometime.

Papa : I'm hoping Karan is fine.

She sighed.

T: he messaged he's but I don't know.

Papa : If you're not ready for marriage then just tell them "I'm not ready" instead of "I'll think"

T : chill.. Every time same thing they do and later will leave it.

--------

His cold was lessened but it was there.

Around 9 : 11 they reached in fourth floor where uncle's daughter's family stayed.

His daughter Pooja had a small family of husband, mom-in law and a small kid of 4 year.

She had got some color boxes and playing kit for the kid and a saree and some sweets.
For the Puja they did Arati even though it was late and he kept some 2001 ruppe for the offering. He was going to put a single note but she had put one ruppe saying offering is done like this.

Pooja : I had to keep this pooja cause one astrologer has told Amish has some bad time as per horoscope.

Amish : I don't care but still she does. I'm an architect. My only job is to plan and inspect. She feels some accident will happen.

K : she's right. If it makes her feel anxious then better to do her best.

P : don't mind but you look so so young tejaswi.

K : she's 28.. So I guess.

He chuckled.

A :you guys have a gap in age.

K : so?

A : nothing.. I'm also some 5 years elder than her and she created huge issue at that time.

The guy laughed remembering it.

P : no offence but personally I feel age gaps are not healthy specially in arranged ones.

A : you're still there even after 5 years?

T : I feel the same... I mean  you'll be on same page with your partner if the age gap is less.

K : it depends from person to person. There are so many couples who didn't last even though they were classmates or of same age.

T: no but mostly it's easy to express if the gap is less.

A :I disagree... Karan is right. Look at me and Pooja. It depends.

P : there are lot of things that are left unsaid .. Basically few things you've to compromise.

A : if you're talking about your opening a singing school dream then please remember you decided to hold onto the software job.

T : no but someone who's a bit elder than me will automatically make me polite but a same age person would be informal.

He silently observed.

A : one needs to open up then Only the other person can help.

T : no look.. If you're elder than me you've already experienced a lot so your aim is to settle down but the other one still doesn't want to settle down.

P : exactly. I didn't want to get married when I was 23. Just 23.

T : most doesn't want. Even at 29 I don't want. Most don't want to settle unless they're 30. nowadays in India also.

They all were in a very very arguable mood.
She said it casually in the flow of argument.

K : reports say 57% of the working women think 27-28 is the ideal age of marriage or settling down.

Ameesh gave him a hifi.

A : recently this data has come.

T : they think.. That doesn't mean they want it.

He leaned more onto her and whispered

K : so this is the reason you're pessimistic about us?

T : where did we come in all this?

K : so according to this conversation "you're not able to open up" or don't believe in us simply.

She always messed it up whenever it fam to arguing and to prove herself she had said something, which might not be exactly as she said.

T: it was about arrange marriage.

K :what was that.. It's easy to express if you're of same age or close, you'll be on the same page about career and all.

T : my own parents have a 10 or 11 year age gap. let's talk about it later.

K :  I don't understand  why you didn't talk about it once now. I understand why you won't even inform me that your dad knows about us.

He said sarcastically. In the morning he wasn't that into this thing.

T : cause I feel my parents are different than others. Not everyone is going to be like my father.

Old uncle : okay kids.. That's enough.. Debate is over. Next sunday we'll find a new topic.

Everyone laughed a bit.

At the exact time the small girl came running from inside and hugged him. His whole focus was shifted on the little girl who met him only once.

he played with the small kid who at times smiled at her. She felt jealous of that small kid cause of the attention a d adoring she got while he just ignored her.

He sat there discussing something with Amish and uncle and she could feel he wasn't stealing glances but very carefully.
While arranging back the things with the old lady she felt a bit guilty for ruining their mood.

T: sorry aunty,in a flow we all just went ahead and..

Aunty : it's okay.. Don't worry about it.

T : do they fight like this normally? Don't get me wrong.

She just pried to satisfy her curiosity and the old woman did got that girl's query was because she was thinking about her own relationship.

Aunt : they fight. She complains. Then again today's Pooja she has only kept specially for him. Just remember As long as you both care for each other nothing else matters.

While leaving they had to ask the family not to share with anyone any pictures and to avoid speaking about them as these things will create issue.

P: look at her Maa, 28 and still having her freedom. I only asked for 2 more years.

Before leaving Pooja said while hugging her.
She was envious.

T : are don't ask. Every next day my bua will be there with a new proposal for marriage.

She said to lighten the mood.

P : what's the new one.

T : yesterday she has got some nri proposal. The guy has already agreed just by seeing photo.

They both laughed at it and she realised he didn't find it amusing.

Whole coming back on lift he was silent. He was already in a bad mood thanks to nose block and she had messed with him again.

He did not ask her if she'll stay or not. He was just silent.

She took her bag and just to get an answer pretended to leave.

T: I'm leaving then.

K : leave car here. Parvez will drop.

So... Now he won't even ask her to stay.

T: I can go on my own. No need to send me with someone.

K : it's 11:30.so you're not taking the car.

T : you just want me to leave. So how does that matter if some one drops me or I'm going alone.

She had to poke him. This is on her system.

K : quit taking every damn thing as some child's play.

T: fine.. Bye.

She left the room and he called Parvez.

He changed and poured himself a drink.
He would ha e gone with her bit currently he was too exhausted due to health and the whole discussion.

He dialed his sister.

Meenu : it's Sunday night.. Right?

K : so?

M : how did you remember I'm there?

K : stop it. Every one or two days I only call you.

M :never on Sundays. What's it.

K : one day you're telling me about some couple who had an age gap of some 8 or 9.

M : someone told you about this thing about you both?

K : my neighbors were debating about this. So I'm just asking.

M : it was nothing. So my friend, the guy wanted a kid and hsi partner didn't want. They fought and decided to part ways.
Now they're back together and she's expecting.

K : oh.

He didn't expect this but it did. Ake him feel better.

M : thet time I thought you're again getting into something stupid so I just want to pull you back.

K :now you're okay

M : you're happy na.. Then all okay for me.

He loved this one from all the three sis and just felt better with her answer.

---
She went down as slow as she could expecting he would call or something but he didn't. When Parvez got a call she looked at him expecting it to be him.

"sir has messaged to let him know once you reach" Parvez had told innocently.

T:call and tell him you're drunk. Pleaseee. Tell you drank a little.

Parvez had to do that cause she stood their listening to it.

P : sir, Rakesh will drive and I'll just go. If that's fine.

K : send her upstairs.

When nothing worked she had to plot this.

She walked back by using the key and heard him saying "Love you.. Bye"

She marched to check who it's. He moved it.

T: who it's.

K : how does that matter.

T:this is not done.. Give me that...

K : I won't.

T : it's 12. You better tell me who it's.

K : you're getting proposals that too nri.. I don't know anything about it.

He said sarcastically.

T : i got to know today only. I'm not accepting anyway. Give me the phone.

When He stood there and she looked at him with a straight expression he knew she was just trying to hold it back otherwise her pride is already dented. Usually he let her play or see his phone.

K : it was my sister.

He didn't give the phone.

Whole going for sleep he was in the living room as she waited for him to come back on bed.

This time she had to take the tee to change on her own.

He kept moving from here and there not saying anything. His ignorance was more hurtful than any of the arguments they had.

When he didn't come inside the bedroom. She walked slowly and saw him just leaning on couch.

T: won't you come for sleep?

Her voice was slow and she sounded hurt.

K : you sleep there. I will sleep in the other room..

T: for what?

K : my wish.

T: give me a reason.

She demanded.

K : I've cold. I don't want you to catch it. Again covid 3rd wave is coming.

T:  we both are vaccinated.

She said childishly but he didn't answer.

She looked around.

T: it's either bedroom or couch. You decide. That room won't be used because you told me you won't get sleep there. I don't like that.

K : then couch it's.

T: fine

She still had hope he would come inside. She tossed and turned in the bed for atleast an hour.

Got up from the bed and tried to listen if his foot sounds or movements she can hear.

Once she heard him moving she ran and slept.she was praying him to just some and drop himself in the bed and later she'll manage to get into his arms on her own.

She prayed hard "pleaseee.. God"

The door opened and she barely hid her excitement but then nothing happened. Whe. She opens her eys he wasn't there.

This time she was hurt. Every single time he would find a way to scoop her more into him and today he just didn't want her all of a sudden? she got up and slowly walked to the living room and saw him sleeping peacefully in the couch.

The couch became a bed if you pull out from down and he was comfortable. Mostly the medicine he had taken was making him sleep.

She went back and lied on the bed to sleep. After 5 minutes tears started flowing on its own. He just didn't care today. "Is he that hurt " she thought. She didn't stretch the matter being afraid if she says something being defensive he might seriously get ill.

She was hurt and she had no idea at what. It's effect of hormones may be she thought.

The tears have dried by now but She couldn't sleep at all . It was 2: 18.

Shw simply got up took the blanket and pillow and went to the living room.

Just kept the pillow beside him and slept on her back. He was sleeping on his back.
Slowly turned to him so that he won't get up but when he moved and he could feel something his eyes opened.

As long as he moved it around he found her sleeping beside him. She was terrible at pretending that she was asleep.

"I told you to sleep in bedroom" he said once. She didn't open.

"teja" no answer.. Still pretending was on.

"tejasswi.. I know you're awake" this time she opened her eyes being hurt.

T: I'm not getting any sleep alone.

She pleaded with a cute voice.

K : how do you sleep then at home.

T : I need a teddy. Here I'm habituated with you.
Her voice quivered.

When he did not say anything only stared her eyes automatically filled with tears.

T: fine... You just don't want me here. So I'll go. Cold and all is just an excuse.

She was right and even he knew it. He was just miffed and thought in morning they'll talk but he had forgotten it's them.

She got up crying and threw the pillow on ground and just slept there. Her hiccups didn't stop and she felt embarrassed.

He closed his eyes for 10 seconds and sighed. He got up and picked her up from the ground against all her protests.

K :okay.. I'm here...come... Teja

In between he had to pacify her with his soft voice.

Her protests weren't silent, it was full of pushing, rebelling against his body and shrieks. He there her softly on bed and slept on the other side.

Fri 10 minutes seh continued to cry and sleep just on the edge. Once it was done she turned and saw him sleeping facing her.

She looked back and he saw her. He grabbed her to him and she didn't protest. When he almost slept she turned to face him and just kept her head on his chest.

When around 4 due to medicine he felt sweating and got up he saw her slepping like a baby in his arms. He could see the tear stricken face  as he caressed It a bit. It made him feel a bit irritated with himself.

F*** it.... Whatever it was it can be discussed tomorrow that was his last thought before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.6K 25
its a Tejran story...from their meet in ladies vs gentlemen till bb15 and forever.... its the story from their start ❤
150K 19.9K 46
A TejRan story do check it out Amazing Cover by @Sahni_2007
41.5K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...
149K 9K 29
this story started from TTF dragon task. And their fights ,this is fully imaginary but some bigg boss scene is used.