Just Not Lovers

By Confusedsoul97

There's no bigg boss. They met normally and just proceeded with their story. More

Did Beer Made You Blunt?
Who Invited You? ;)
Boring And Fun
Date And Google
Invisible Feelings
108 VS 1
Author's Note
Momos And Attitude
Chinese Over Laddoo
Thank You
Perfect Happiness : Exists??
Sharing Is Caring ;)
Author's Note
Confusions And Reminders
It's All Messed Up, Once Again :)
Whiskey + WisheS
Time, Please Slow Down :(
Awkward?? Tea Is The Solution ;)
Alexa, It's A Secret.
Noteeee
Love, Do or Drink
Damaged But Hopeful
Unofficially Official = Nothing
Enough To Survive
Waves, Rocks And Serenity
Perks Of Being Vulnerable
Note
Damn, It's First Time.
Half Confession
Clumsy & Careful
Mine? Yours :) - Exclusive
Hopelessly In Love
Note
Rolls Royce & Sukoon
You Love Her, For Real.
Can We Just Grow Old Together?
Quora : Whats's A Normal Day?
Conspiracy And Suffering
Noteeeee
Chaos : For Once And All?
Arriving At The Terminus
Chivalrous And Grateful β™₯️
Blame The Hormones
Till The End....
Noteee
Just Not Lovers
Wrong Timing !!
Being Someone's Constant
You + Me = Us : Missing?
Treasuring The Forever
Deal Or Proposal ? Deal It's ;)
The Reckless & The Needy
Thank You ❀️
Countdown For A New Beginning.
Imperfect & Surreal
Netflix & Hypnotize ??
Injury Or Heartache...
Lovers To Strangers
Jealousy & Abstinence
Noteeeee
Unwanted Turmoils
Playlist And Poha...
All That Matters..
Mechanism Of Mismatch
Warm And Fuzzy..
A Week Of Agony
Hushed - Hangovers
Memories And Resentment..
Imperfectly Perfect...
Strategic Management... Cutee?!
Wishful Thinking...
Weirdly Special
Formalities & Facts : Sorted?
" The One "
"Back To Square One"
Thank You
Bickering Is Healthy..
Back And Forth...
Blissful & Cozy....

Nawashein Karam Meharbaaniyaan

6.1K 392 17
By Confusedsoul97

P. S. - not a great chapter I know but the next one will be better. Happy reading.

The next few days were busy as hell. While going back tushar has apologised and asked him to give it a thought. There was no point of meeting his ex other than helping her to move on but he didn't give any answer.

They only went for normal dinner, had chats and for the first time they did face time at night.

K : can we just move in together.

T: that's impossible

K: atleast weekly 2 days you've to be here.

She laughed at his response.

T : you always do this?

K: always?

T: you're an emotionally needy person. So you ask your partners to be with you?

K: quite opposite. I ask them to give me space.

She was silent.

K: you there?

T: so. What has changed.

K: I don't know but may be It's you. Everything is opposite of what it used to be.

She adjusted her camera before speaking.

T: you like it?

K : getting used to it.

She didn't know how to proceed the conversation. So she changed the topic.

T: I'm thinking of going for sunburn this weekend.

K: with whom?

T : my college friends.. It's already booked.

K : actual sunburn happens in Goa.

T: it's something similar and it's in pune.

He was silent.

T: Karan..

No answer

T: sunny?

K : hm.

T: what

K: All your plans doesn't involve me. I know your friends doesn't know and all.

T: why it's always like you're concerned about if I've told or not to My parents, my friends.

There was a silence.

K : I feel you don't want anyone to know.

T: for what I won't.

K : there's a lot of shit in internet about me and that might..

She finally understood why he gets so agitated at the fact that she hadn't informed many.

She called her friend to book one more ticket whatever the price may be.

He had asked to omi to book the ticket for him.

-------

It was Thursday. She knew he was upset. So she came to meet him and had to wait for 30 minutes.

He rushed to his vanity after shoot, when he heard she was here.

He saw her and smiled at her. Stood in front of the mirror while taking off his jacket.

She came and hugged him from behind.

Omi had arranged one ticket. He didn't know if he could ask her he can join or not. There was this hesitation what if she doesn't.

T: I got one ticket for you. So you've to manage on Saturday anyhow.

K: you got it?

He was surprised. He turned to face her and cupped her face.

T: so can we expect no more sulking?

K : who's sulking?

T: my boyfriend

K: really.. Who's that fellow.

She looked at him being serious.

T: it's been 2 days you've not even responding properly.

He pulled her closer as he kissed her forehead.

T : I might not be there yet where you expect me to be in this relationship but I feel a lot more than you can imagine.

K: not there?

T : you expect me to see this as a forever type.. I'm not there yet.

He sighed being well aware of the fact that she was too scared to even dare to imagine a future.

He only hugged her in response.
----------

By 1 they started for the sunburn. He picked her. She wore a crop top and skirt with matching heels.
He had dark jeans and grey shirt along with cap and sun glasses. Shoes were must.

She wanted both of them to go with her friends but he wanted it to be just both of them.

She introduced him with her friends.

T: I wish we could take beer with us.

K : then go for the vip seats of 2 lakhs.

T: you should. The beers you'll get you can pass it to me.

K : for you only we're here.

They could have easily managed two vip tickets but she wanted to be there with her friends. He really didn't want to burden her after last time.

They had to opt for pre booze... As they went inside she suddenly said.

T: can we do this? Role play. Like let's act as if we're strangers who will meet here.

K : what happens next.

T: you've to impress me. Woo me.

K : what do I get.

T: one thing you can ask and I've to do it.

K: rules?

T : we'll act like strangers. No touching or interacting until this act is done.

K: fine.

He knew this is going to be annoying but anyway she's there with him on same circle so doesn't matter that much.

She even explained it to her friends and he could see the guys giving him signs like she's crazy. He chuckled.

They were on the third phase of the crowd. There were a lot of people.
It was all fun... They danced and sang along with the music. He noticed She had this habit of getting along with anyone she met. Not for the sake of being polite like him, she actually started bonding without too much thought.

He could see almost all the guys being extra friendly with her in the crowd and her friends trying her to keep with in the group.

He did not try to talk or initiate a chat. He was completely irritated with all the attention she got, that too from unknown people.

There was three or four girls who kept on pestering around him trying to talk which he just answered with some small answers and occasionally smiled.

He silently kept observing.

Random guy : want beer?

T : you've?

Random guy : yes..i sneaked in.

T: just one sec.

She looked around her. All were busy.

But before she could take it one hand circled around her stomach and dragged her.
It was him.

K: sorry, she won't have it.

He dragged her a bit far.

T: he was offering something and you.

K : are you mad. What if it's mixed.

T: what he'll get by mixing something. I'm not alone here. He knows.

He was irritated.

K: are you this naive always? I'll write it and give it to you that it was spiked. Have you done this before.

T: not really.

K: what's with all these people just jumping to have a dance or chat with you.

T : what about the girls swarming around you and coincidentally bumping onto you.

So she did notice. He thought to himself.

K : that's it. Guys probably think you're easy cause you don't even take time to analyse what could be his intentions

T: yeah.. You are like a magnet that just attracts girls automatically.

For the next 30 minutes they kept avoiding each other.
It was when the same guy who had offered her beer started twirling her on a song and eyed him to mock.

He just didn't care. It was almost 9 at night. He marched towards those two and dragged her with him.

T: what are you doing.

He didn't answer and just moved her left hand on her back and hold it with his. She was caged.

T: we're supposed to be strangers.

K : I don't give a shit.

She could feel people's eyes on them and the shout has lessened around them.

She stood there by keeping a little distance and making a angry face. He didn't mind whatever whoever thought.

It was around 11 at night and he could see her trembling due to cold. He sighed and released her hand. She crossed her hand trying to get some warmth.

He started removing his shirt and she looked at him with confusion until she saw he had a t shirt inside.

He made her wear his loose shirt and before he could button it she moved her head saying no.

T: it will ruin my outfit.

He folded the sleeves cause they were too big for her. He looked at her as she eyed her friend asking if she's looking okay. She turned to him.

T: tie this in front please. It's loose.

He folded and tied it in front so it would end just near her waist instead of knee.

They stood there a bit just listening to the slow songs that played.

The last song for the day the singer played.

He could see the stupid flirts again staring at her so he pulled her again to him.

He folded her left hand on her back and smoothly tangled his fingers with hers. She just stood keeping a little gap as if she didn't want it.

T : people here must be thinking I'm getting controlled.

K: they must be thinking her boyfriend really doesn't want to leave her for a second. So better they should be careful.

T : Noone is interested.

K : try to look through my eyes.

She looked into his eyes and he looked dead serious. It was so hot that instead of blaming her or fighting he simply decided to keep her close to himself.

She slowly wrapped her fingers around his as she moved more close to him. He moved his hand and kept it around her neck as her back touched his front.

She leaned back to him more as she held the arm that was around him.

T: it's true I guess that I go overboard at times and mostly unaware what could happen.

K: nothing to worry... I'll be taking care of it now onwards.

Their eyes met and she knew he's different from all the guys she met in past.

The last song for the day the singer sang.

"Suni nahi,
Zamaane ne teri meri kahaniyaan,
Karde koi,
Nawashein karam meharbaaniyaan"

He was the guy about whom girls barged afterwards, "he was so hot, 6 feet tall, so handsome. even though he had his mask and cap on you can still see. "

She was that girl about whom boys talked "her short and petite body looks hot when she keeps doing that hair flip."

Those two currently stood there locked in each other's arms, she was wearing his shirt, he was holding both their phones in one hand and had his arms around her neck, not knowing that people around them whispered "they're an item" "that's why he kept giving me glares".

The singer continued the last song

"Ye aarzoo thi ke dekhein yeh duniya,
Hum jaisa koi deewana hi nahi,

Karde koi,
Nawashein karam meharbaaniyaan "

they both leaned more into each other for warmth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 7.8K 34
He is her whole world but he has commitment phobia.... Let's see how they are coming closer 😍❀️..a cute love story
41.5K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...
150K 19.9K 46
A TejRan story do check it out Amazing Cover by @Sahni_2007
22.7K 2.6K 22
This story is about Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra and how their parents decide to marry them with each other and what they do. For more informat...