Fast Love

Oleh AlyssaWonder

Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 13

9.5K 355 26
Oleh AlyssaWonder

FELIX’S POV

This was complete BULLSHIT! My dad didn’t post my bail so now I have to stay in a holding cell until my trial-which is in three weeks! Three weeks behind bars! I wanted to punch the wall but I decided against it since it was brick and I would probably break my freakin’ hand.

I called my dad when I was allowed a phone call and he went on and on about how disappointed he was in me. He told that since there were two girls claiming I sexually assaulted them I would have to live with the consequences of my actions.

He really thought I did this?

I hung up on him after he said that and went back to my room. How was I going to get myself out of this mess? I needed a miracle.

AMBER’S POV

As soon as the bell rung ending the day I rushed to my locker. Shannon and Garrett were there waiting for me. Shannon notices I am a bit out of breath.

“Hey, you okay?” she asks while eyeing me suspiciously.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I state and feel someone walk up behind me.

I gasp a bit as strong arms envelope me. I spin to face Emery and he places a kiss on my lips.

“Ready to get out of here?” he asks after pulling back.

“Umm, listen can I get a rain check on hanging out right now? I’m sure my mom would be cool with you coming over later though.”

I wanted to get over to the precinct and play the tape of the lying bitch confessing that she lied and even got one of her dumbass friends to lie for her too.

“You got something more important to do?” he questions me.

“I just don’t feel all that well. I mean I cried myself to sleep last night and I feel a headache coming on.” I place my hand on my head, hoping to convince him and Shannon and Garrett who were watching me like a hawk.

Emery nods and places a kiss on my forehead when I remove my hand. “Okay, I’ll take you home. I hope you feel better.”

“I will.” I smile up at him as the four of us go to the parking lot.

I hand Emery the keys to his Volvo and he opens my door for me when he unlocks the doors. He gets behind the wheel and I wave to Shannon and Garrett as they pass Emery’s car.

Emery drives me home and I lean over to him, kissing him before I make a move to exit. Emery grabs my arm, stopping me and I look over at him.

“Since I’ll have soccer practice tomorrow and Friday afternoon I think we should spend all day Saturday with each other since you’re sick and all right now.” he tells me with a bummed voice.

I instantly feel bad for lying to him but I needed to get to the precinct with this information. I lean back over to Emery and give him another kiss.

“I promise to make this up to you. I love you.” I whisper to him.

“I love you too. Call me when you’re feeling better and I’ll come over if your mom is cool.”

I nod and after one more kiss I exit his car. I go inside and go to the window. I pull back the curtain and watch him drive away. When his car is out of sight I call a cab and it arrives ten minutes later. I get into the back seat and tell the driver to take me to the precinct.

The drive takes forty-five minutes and as soon as I enter I ask for the detective over Felix’s case. A large, muscular black man appears and I tell him I have a recording of something he will want to hear.

He leads me to a conference room and we take a seat. I pull out my phone and access the recording. As soon as the voices fill the room I tell the detective the first voice is of Gina Wells and the second voice is Leslie Springer.

 “But what if Felix gets convicted? He’ll go to jail.”

“No, he won’t. Listen, his parents have money okay. They’ll post his bail and when we get out of school I’ll go to him and tell him that we will drop the charges against him if he agrees to be with me.”

“But we’ll get in trouble for lying to the cops.”

“No we won’t because they won’t find out. Victims, like you and I, drop charges all the time.”

I stop the recording at that moment. That was all the detective needed to hear in order to clear Felix’s name. I see the man lean back in his chair rubbing his chin. After a moment he offers me a small smile, takes my cell phone and leaves the room.

After half an hour he comes back in the room, returns my phone to me and I notice the battery has died. The detective waves for me to follow him. I do so and when we walk out to the front I see Felix standing at one of the desks. He sees me and rushes toward me.

“Thank you.” he whispers and pulls me to him in a tight hug.

“You would do the same for me right?” I smile against his chest.

“But I’ve been an asshole to you and you still saved my ass.”

“Believe me if anyone else had heard what those girls said, they would be doing the same thing. You can let me go now.”

Felix lets out a small laugh as he releases me. He thanks me once again and an officer appears with a bag of Felix’s belongings.

I ask the detective over the case what will happen with Leslie and Gina.

“Well they will be arrested and charged with filing a false police report.” he tells me.

“They deserve it.” Felix huffs.

Felix and I then walk out of the building together and catch a taxi together. During the drive Felix tells me that Mallori is moving to New York for a fresh start and because of the allegations against him, he has decided to join her. The news shocks me but I just wish him good luck.

The driver drops me off at home first and I go inside. I saw the light on so I figured my mom was home. As soon as I appear in the house I see Emery sitting on the couch. He is twirling a bottle of Tylenol between his fingers.

My mom appears and she sighs with relief. “There you are? Where have you been?”

Okay, this isn’t as bad as it seems. I just had to tell the truth and they both would understand.

“I came over to bring you some medicine but your mom said you weren’t here. We’ve been worried sick.” Emery states while standing.

“Umm, you remember that Felix was arrested on some sexual assault charges right?” I say to Emery. He nods. “Well, I overheard the girls who claimed he did it confess that they were lying. I went to the precinct and gave them the evidence because I recorded their conversation.”

“You were at the police precinct?” my mother states while trying to comprehend what I just said.

“Why didn’t you tell me that? You didn’t have to lie to me.” Emery states.

Both of them started talking at once and now I really was feeling a headache coming on. They ask me why I didn’t answer their calls and I explained that my battery died.

“I’m sorry for lying Emery but if it were you who was falsely accused of something wouldn’t you want someone to come forward if they knew the truth?”

He sighs and nodded.

I look to my mother and she has her hand over her head. She drops it as I approach her.

“I’m sorry if I worried you two.”

She throws her arms around me, hugging me tight.

“You helped out a friend from false allegations so I’ll let it slide.”

I smile up at her and she tells me she’ll let me and Emery have some privacy. She tells me has to head home by nine o’clock. It’s almost seven o’clock so we have about two hours to kill.

I sit on the couch and Emery sits next to me. He shows me the medicine.

“I guess you don’t need this huh?”

I fight to laugh. “No and I’m sorry again for lying to you.”

He pulls me to him, wraps his arm around my shoulders and places a kiss on the side of my head.

“No worries. I’m proud of you for doing what was right but next time tell me and I’ll go with you.”

I agree to that and we spend a few minutes cuddled on the couch. My mom yells that she’s ordering Chinese take-out since she didn’t cook dinner.

The food arrives half an hour later and we eat in the living room. Emery tells my mom how he almost had to move to New York and how Shannon’s parents agreed to host him so he could stay until graduation.

“Well I’m glad you got to stay. I think you’re good for my daughter and it’s good to see her smile so much.”

I blush at her words and help her clean up once we’re done eating. It’s eight-thirty but Emery decides to head back to Shannon’s house. I pout as I walk him outside to his car.

“You still have half an hour.”

He gives me a kiss. “I know but you’ve got homework and I’ll see you in the morning okay. Call me before you go to bed.”

I agree and as he prepares to get in the car I grab his arm. He looks at me waiting for me to say something. Instead I pull him into me and give him another kiss.

“I love you.” he whispers against my lips.

“I love you too.”

He gets into his car, starts the engine and drives off. When his car is out of sight I skip happily back inside.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

83.9K 3K 33
bwwm
608K 16.7K 197
TITLE SAYS ALL!
166K 2.4K 60
Justin Bieber Interracial Imagines