𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑫 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬

By kloudedxbarbie

"I found yo love when I really needed it." "So did I." #1 in URBAN-07/05/2022 #1 in WLW-25/05/2022 More

Copyright
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

007

15.2K 728 286
By kloudedxbarbie

Chapter Seven:
New Job

Sakina Joelle Davidson
New York City, New York

Rubbing her eyes, Sakina got up from her bed and walked into the bathroom. She pulled off her bonnet to take a look at her lace front before deciding that she should take it out soon. After yawning and stretching, she turned on the shower and waited for the water to get hot before stepping inside.

Today was a great, gloomy Saturday and also the first day of work, ever. She'd managed to get herself a job at a corner shop five minutes away from her apartment block. Sakina knew that since it was family-owned, it would be a lot more relaxed, which was exactly what she needed.

Done with her hygiene, she pulled on a grey tracksuit with a maroon tank top underneath, while pairing it with black shoes. She tied her hair up in a low ponytail, fixed up her edges and make up before grabbing a small purse and heading out.

Nerves bundled up as Sakina locked the door of her apartment and even while she hurried down the stairs. This was the first time she'd ever done this and she was scared as hell. Taking deep breaths, Sakina crossed the busy street and speed walked to her place of of work.

-XX-

"I'll be supervising you for this coming week but after that, you gon' be on yo own." Nia explained, glancing at Sakina to make sure that she understood.

Nia's parents ran the corner store but she was explaining everything to Sakina because they thought she'd be more comfortable with someone her own age. She was a nice enough girl with a model like face.

Her eyes were feline-like, while her skin was smooth, buttery and a beautiful brown. She had a perfect row of teeth and her lips were glossy as she talked. Nia wasn't overly tall, she was around 5'6, her legs mainly being the reason she was that tall.

"Okay, I think I understand." Sakina nodded slowly, she would be restocking the shelves while Nia did the till but they'd switch every three hours.

Nia smiled before walking up to the till and standing there while Sakina began to restock, making sure nothing was expired. She put on her airpods and listened to, 'Teenage Fever' by Drake as she packed everything up. Randomly mouthing the lyrics.

Eventually, it came time for her to be behind the till, which she wasn't excited for but she went regardless. She stood there while Nia scrolled her phone beside her, she'd promised to be with her for a while so that she could get comfortable.

"Where you study at?" Nia randomly asked, looking up from her phone and curiously at Sakina.

"Columbia, I'm studying law." Sakina said, "What about you?"

"Girl I haven't figured out what's out there for me, I'm taking a gap year." Nia sighed, looking away from Sakina.

"Yeah, you gon' figure it out soon enough." Sakina shrugged before checking her watch, making her realise that it's lunch.

"Whatchu tryna eat?" Nia asked her while she scrolled for uber eats, she was starving.

"McDonald's." Sakina smiled as she rubbed her stomach.

"You got all them options and you gettin' that?" Nia pulled a face at Sakina which just made her burst out laughing.

"Don't stand there and act like they fries ain't banging." Sakina raised her brow at her, making Nia roll her eyes before agreeing.

-XX-

"NIA! WHERE THAT BONY ASS HOE AT?" A girl shouted from outside the shop, which made Sakina drop her burger and shoot a look at Nia.

They nodded at each other before putting their food down and walking out to see a group of girls, with one standing in the middle. She had rollers in her hair, booty shorts on and Adidas sliders with mismatched socks. All the other girls had their phones out and ready.

"Why's she so glossy?" Sakina asked as she squinted her eyes to try and see why the girl was so greasy.

"Her bitch ass done put on vaseline and baby oil " Nia said before tying her long cornrows in a ponytail.

"Oh shit, this ain't good for business." Sakina mumbled to herself as the girl approached and a whole group surrounded the two.

"Go get me some oil!" Nia smacked Sakina's arm, making her run into the shop, get some baby oil and rub it all over her arms.

"You not cold?" Sakina asked, but before Nia could answer, the girl began swinging.

Sakina's jaw dropped the the floor as she watched the girls tussle on the floor, pulling each other's hair and clothes. She gasped when she saw Nia grabbing the girl by her braids and began to spin around which made the girl swing around her.

The girl screamed as she was spun around by her braids while Nia cackled, her friends simply took videos and covered their mouths with their hands as it happened.

"Ringa, ringa roses bitch!" Nia shouted before dropping her and kicking her face multiple times.

Nia eventually walked away towards the shop before turning around and shouting,

"Any other of you hoes got a problem with me?"

The girls simply looked away, ignoring the girl that was lying on the floor, groaning and sobbing.

"It's quiet, ain't no back talk." Nia grumbled before walking inside, Sakina jogged behind her, pushing people aside to get through.

-XX-

"I get paid for this too, right?" Sakina asked as she cleaned Nia's wounds, which made Nia laugh.

"I'm just playing." She added before tossing away the cotton bud and grabbing a bandage to wrap around her knee.

"I know you wanna know who that bitch was." Nia sighed, looking down, not wanting to face Sakina.

"You don't have to tell me."

"We been beefing since high school. She been talking shit about me for years. So when I found out that she had herpes, I told everyone and they mama." Nia shrugged, "She deserved it, I never did nun to her."

"Damn, she really has herpes?" Sakina gasped, sitting down and looking at Nia. "How did you find out?"

"Her nigga got a loose mouth, he told me when he was tryna fuck me." Nia said.

"Oh my God." Sakina chuckled, this job was just so interesting to her.

"Anyway, I owe you one for having my back today." Nia hugged Sakina quickly before they walked over to the till.

"Take me out to red lobster." Sakina smiled which made Nia smack her lips.

"Aight, issa deal."

-XX-

Dragging herself info the elevator, Sakina scrolled through Nia's Instagram with a smile. She felt as if she'd finally made a friend, she didn't care about her background or anything like that. Nia was just Nia.

niaadabae posted 2 weeks ago.

Liked by 3,836 others.

niaadabae fuck these hoes coz they be tellin' lies

jojohoe lookin' good cuh
--->liked by 1k
niaadabae replied yessuh🙈

kieshatriesha bony ass
--->liked by 3
niaadabae replied bony over herpes any day😩
--->liked by 2k

Load more comments...

Even though that was the ghettoest thing she had ever seen, Sakina was glad that she was finally beginning to break out of her shell. Life was becoming interesting for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 1K 14
Everyone deserves love...right? October's Face Claim: Your Personal Presence
76.2K 4.4K 28
♪ "I want some of your brown sugar..." Started: July 13, 2022
91.9K 3.4K 56
"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐦𝐞." 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧...
181K 9.4K 95
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄 --𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒔�...