Against all odds - Minsung [...

By seungmoooo_

Jisung moves into his new home; unprepared for the upcoming events. He dangled his hand off the bed on the fi... More

one
two
three
four
fOive
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-fOive
new books
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-fOive
thirty-six
A/N
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-fOive
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-fOive
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-fOive
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-fOive
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-fOive
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-fOive
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred fOive
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
one hundred nine
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fourteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred sixteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty one
one hundred twenty two
one hundred twenty three
one hundred twenty four
one hundred twenty five
Happy 100k reads!
one hundred twenty six
one hundred twenty seven
one hundred twenty eight
one hundred twenty nine
Explanations
Special Chapter: Dawn of a nightmare
Special Chapter: Splish, splash, summer!

one hundred six

2.7K 147 75
By seungmoooo_

Minho and Jisung's life had gradually shifted over the course of three months. They had moved into a new home at the edge of the city and had a lot of fun furnishing and decorating the place.

Their pet Mochi had, after some initial trouble, found its way to their new home and moved in with the couple.

While Minho wasn't too delighted about this, he decided to tolerate the small cat for Jisung's sake since the annoying demon somehow made him happy.

Jisung had also found a new job as a journalist. He busied himself with work, but despite that, he doesn't forget to spend time with Minho.

"Are you finished?" Minho murmured right into Jisung's ear, watching as he typed the last lines of his article.

"Wait, hold on." Opening his email account, he quickly sent the finished article to his editor. The deadline had been approaching, but he had managed to get it done in time.

"Okay, I'm done," he answered, closing his laptop and putting it on the coffee table. "What are you up to again, huh? You sly demon."

"Nothing," he answered cheekily, stealing a brief kiss from Jisung when he had least expected it.

"I knew it," he shook his head, smiling. Laying his head on Minho's lap, he stretched his legs out on the sofa.

"I'm not your pillow," he commented amusedly.

"Yes, you are," he mumbled, glancing up at Minho's face. "It's only morning, but I'm already tired. Writing this article was exhausting."

"You sleep so much, Jisung, it's boring! Last night you slept for six hours!" he complained, making it sound like that was outrageous.

"That's normal for a human though, so you really have no reason to complain," he said, raising his brow. "Shouldn't you be used to it by now?"

"As I said, it gets boring. When you sleep. I can't talk to you. I can't do anything," he whined, and his sulky expression made Jisung smile.

"You're such a big baby," he whispered, giggling. "We can spend more time together now, okay? That should make up for it. I have an idea, actually. Give me a moment."

Jisung sat up and walked to the bathroom. He fetched a comb and returned to the sofa. "Let me do your hair. Look how messy it is!" he nagged.

Minho straightened his back, the gloomy expression on his face fading instantly. "I see, you finally chose to do something meaningful this morning."

"Work is meaningful too," Jisung insisted, sitting behind Minho and brushing his messy dark hair. In some instances, a lock of hair would get stuck on the comb, and Minho would groan in pain.

"By the way, do you know what day comes up soon?" Minho asked and threw Jisung a glance over his shoulder.

"Hmm, what do you mean? It's almost the end of January," he muttered, tilting his head as he thought about it. "I don't know."

"Awh, you don't remember?" Minho said. "My birthday is on the 26th, that's next Friday. I figured that I should let you know since I wanted to have a little party."

"Your birthday?" Jisung repeated, surprised.

"Yeah," he grinned. "I'm looking forward to it this year."

Jisung wasn't sure what to answer since this topic was entirely foreign to him. He thought demons didn't pay attention to their birthdays since most of them were quite old and didn't care about their exact age.

"Oh, uh, where do you plan to celebrate it?" He asked.

"Shit. I forgot about that. I haven't figured out the time and place yet, but when I do, I'll tell you, okay?" He beamed.

Jisung smiled at him and nodded, but he was troubled deep inside.

What gift should he give to Minho? This was something he needed to figure out as soon as possible.

And there was only one way to do it, even if he didn't like it very much. He would have to ask the other demons for advice. If anyone knew, it would be them.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 40.5K 68
"I wouldn't blame you if you tried to walk away. But I want you to stay". Lee Min ho, full time being emotionless, best friends with a crazy Australi...
3.7K 84 12
han jisung is a ace in the group in Stray Kids, but is he? ok, let me say this again. han jisung was an ace in the group in Stray Kids. there, better...
89.1K 4.1K 45
Jisung has a very unfortunate crush on a boy named Lee Minho. Especially when you take into consideration that Han Jisung barely (if ever) leaves his...
174K 6.5K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...