Just Not Lovers

By Confusedsoul97

There's no bigg boss. They met normally and just proceeded with their story. More

Did Beer Made You Blunt?
Who Invited You? ;)
Boring And Fun
Date And Google
Invisible Feelings
108 VS 1
Author's Note
Momos And Attitude
Chinese Over Laddoo
Thank You
Perfect Happiness : Exists??
Sharing Is Caring ;)
Author's Note
Confusions And Reminders
It's All Messed Up, Once Again :)
Whiskey + WisheS
Time, Please Slow Down :(
Awkward?? Tea Is The Solution ;)
Alexa, It's A Secret.
Noteeee
Damaged But Hopeful
Unofficially Official = Nothing
Enough To Survive
Waves, Rocks And Serenity
Perks Of Being Vulnerable
Note
Damn, It's First Time.
Half Confession
Clumsy & Careful
Mine? Yours :) - Exclusive
Hopelessly In Love
Note
Rolls Royce & Sukoon
You Love Her, For Real.
Nawashein Karam Meharbaaniyaan
Can We Just Grow Old Together?
Quora : Whats's A Normal Day?
Conspiracy And Suffering
Noteeeee
Chaos : For Once And All?
Arriving At The Terminus
Chivalrous And Grateful ♥️
Blame The Hormones
Till The End....
Noteee
Just Not Lovers
Wrong Timing !!
Being Someone's Constant
You + Me = Us : Missing?
Treasuring The Forever
Deal Or Proposal ? Deal It's ;)
The Reckless & The Needy
Thank You ❤️
Countdown For A New Beginning.
Imperfect & Surreal
Netflix & Hypnotize ??
Injury Or Heartache...
Lovers To Strangers
Jealousy & Abstinence
Noteeeee
Unwanted Turmoils
Playlist And Poha...
All That Matters..
Mechanism Of Mismatch
Warm And Fuzzy..
A Week Of Agony
Hushed - Hangovers
Memories And Resentment..
Imperfectly Perfect...
Strategic Management... Cutee?!
Wishful Thinking...
Weirdly Special
Formalities & Facts : Sorted?
" The One "
"Back To Square One"
Thank You
Bickering Is Healthy..
Back And Forth...
Blissful & Cozy....

Love, Do or Drink

6.1K 329 5
By Confusedsoul97

T: sunny, I'm leaving.

She woke him up by moving him a bit. He got up disoriented, moved his head to figure out where he's.

Her alarm ringed at exact 11: 15. She found herself on the bed in one of his bed room, not the main one. She got up and came out only to find him still lying on the couch sleeping in a half laying position.

After talking with pratik she slept while leaning on his shoulder. He wanted her to rest so he had picked her up and tucked her under the blanket in the spare bedroom.
He didn't feel like sleeping in his bedroom in the fear of falling asleep.

K: going?

T : it's 11: 25? I've to be there by 12:30. Go back to sleep. I'll take a taxi.

She tried to move towards the door. He caught her hand and pulled her back.

K: no.. Wait

He dialled somebody.

K : who's there! No no... Ask Rakesh to come and get the keys. Yes... Same location.

T: it's not required you know.

He made her sit on his lap as he wrapped his arms and just rested his head. He was damn sleepy.

K : thanks for everything.

She didn't know what to say. They've not talked it exactly after the kiss.

So she just planted a kiss on his forehead. She still had to pinch herself that she felt he genuinely liked her.

-------
Akasa : so you fell in love with her???

K : I didn't say that. I like her and I'm positive about her

It felt weird to say he lived her, he knew he did but he still wanted to be much more confident about it.

A: you love her.

K: what about her. You're so sure about me..

A : she's a bit skeptical but don't worry she's no less.

He chuckled at Sasa's reaction.

K: okay my expert. Thanks for the treat.

A : I'm so happy that you look better than the last time we met.

K: you think so??

A: yep. We should thank her I guess.

He just shrugged it off.

--------

T: Maa, I've to stay tonight also. Send that pair I asked Maa. The dunzo person will be there in 30 minutes.

Mom : you said she's fine now.

T: one more day and may be tomorrow she'll be relieved. I just want to be helpful.

------

Land line phone rang in her home. Her father picked up. It was her friend smriti who wanted to invite her to her brother's engagement and teja didn't pick her call.

Dad : smriti called for her brother' s engagement. Ask teja to call back her.

Mom: okay.. Who it's.. Smriti?

She went and dialled smriti from her phone.

Mom : didn't you see her in the morning. She said only after you came she went for her shoot.

S : morning? My whole family went for dharmasala, Karnataka. I came yesterday only aunty. She knows.

Teja had informed two of her close friends to cover up and ask few others also. but all of them had forgotten to inform smriti as she was out of town.

Mom : one of your friend's mom is in hospital. What's her name.

By this time the girl knew teja had done some blunder.

S : yes..i know.. I heard but I wasn't not here. I'll call back in a minute.

She cut the call and called their close friend.

Her mom just confirmed that something is wrong. She thought of waiting till her shoot is over.

-----

He had to go through the whole thing his friends arranged for him.

Dinner and dj in the resort. He hadn't touched the drink. She was late but the moment she reached his eyes found her. He kept the breezer aside as he saw her hugging jess and getting introduced to other people like Aditi varun and all.

She wore a white off shoulder top and black jeans. She was tired for sure but nevertheless her minimal make up, cherry red lipstick and the stilettos were enough for him to keep his eyes on her.

She slowly walked from the crowd towards him with a smile. He wore brown casual pants and a white tee and a jacket.

Jess : look at them trying to act normal. Even a fool can say they've something going on.

She whispered to Aditi.

Aditi : I know man.. The glow on his face when she just smiled at him..
---

T : so..

K : wish me.. Technically you've not.

He pointed to the crowd that was somewhat observing them.

T : happy birthday Karan.

----

They were done with the party and went back to Jessica's place to chill and just finish the day on a good note.

They all kept their phones aside to take a break from it.

T : what's this game.. I never heard of it.

O: it's do or drink.. We modified the original one to make it interesting.

K : it's almost same. the bottle's cap side is towards Vikas.

Vikas picked a chit.

Vikas just got up and kissed Karan on cheeks and came back to his spot.

The other three went like ewwww.

K: what's wrong.

Vikas simply turned the cheet and showed it was written

"currently out of all the people present here kiss the person you love the most"

Jess: while making this one me and teja were expecting this to go to any of you three.
They both did a hi-fi.

Omi : so the bottle is pointed to teja. Pick a chit.

She picked one.

T: tell one of your hottest s*x experience?
This has to come to me.

Before she could go Karan poured a drink and kept it in front of her.

J : what if she wants to say it. You can't do this.

V : let's hear teja.

T: yes.. They are right. So This was almost two years back. I went to Philadelphia and there I met him at the bar. It's kind of a one night stand. I've a picture also.

K : while having s*x you took picture??

She beat him on the shoulder immediately.

T:noo.. It's a normal group picture.

O: give us the details.. Continue..

They all teased her so that he'll be irritated.

K: if she completes this then you all have to listen to mine also. That's like 1000 times more hot than any experience you all have.

she looked at him with complaining eyes. Her eye brows squeezed showing her irritation.

T:go ahead... Start.

He sat by her side. He saw her expression and simply chugged down the drink.

K: done.. I drank on behalf of her. Now move on.

Almost after 45 minutes she got up and sat down on the tiny balcony and sat on the chair. He came and sat down beside her on the other chair.

The other three were half asleep on the two beds on the drawing room area.

He had his legs stretched and she had folded her legs and hugged them with her hands. The cool breeze of air made it even more better along with the silence at 1:30.

T : birthday is well spent?

She asked.

K : couldn't ask for anything more.

He looked back toward the night view filled with stars, city lights and silently conveyed his gratitude to the universe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.6K 11
People mostly dream of a fairy tale love story. But what happens when a vampire and a human being fell in love? Will their relationship survive? Witn...
185K 6.6K 19
This Story includes of our two loves cuties Teju and Karan For more Peep inside 😉 Ps- I'm writing down for the first time hope so you'll like it an...
150K 16.9K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...
56.4K 7.7K 34
He is her whole world but he has commitment phobia.... Let's see how they are coming closer 😍❤️..a cute love story