Against all odds - Minsung [...

By seungmoooo_

Jisung moves into his new home; unprepared for the upcoming events. He dangled his hand off the bed on the fi... More

one
two
three
four
fOive
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-fOive
new books
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-fOive
thirty-six
A/N
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-fOive
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-fOive
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-fOive
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-fOive
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-fOive
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-fOive
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred fOive
one hundred six
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
one hundred nine
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fourteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred sixteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty one
one hundred twenty two
one hundred twenty three
one hundred twenty four
one hundred twenty five
Happy 100k reads!
one hundred twenty six
one hundred twenty seven
one hundred twenty eight
one hundred twenty nine
Explanations
Special Chapter: Dawn of a nightmare
Special Chapter: Splish, splash, summer!

sixty-eight

4.6K 237 173
By seungmoooo_

They met Chan and Seungmin at the entrance of the amusement park. The couple was in a great mood and was looking forward to the rollercoasters and other attractions that the park had to offer.

"Hey guys!" Jisung smiled. "Have you been waiting long?"

"No, we just arrived," Chan answered. "And before I forget, Felix and Jeongin have something important to do today. But don't worry, I'm sure that they'd be able to join us some other time."

"Aww, it would've been much better if they accompanied us here," Jisung whined. "Oh well, it's their loss anyways. Let's go inside now!" Rollercoasters rose over the buildings, and the excited screams of people reached his ears.

They paid at the entrance and walked into the park that was already filled with people of all ages who wanted to spend their day here. It was loud and colorful, the smell of sweet candy was in the air since various food stalls were nearby.

Jisung was beaming, already knowing that this would be a great day. He linked his hand with Minho's who looked slightly less convinced and shot annoyed glances towards the many humans around him.

Whenever one of them got too close to Jisung, he would scowl and literally make them back off with his terrifying growl.

"Minho, today is supposed to be fun, you should smile!"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it."

"Dates with him suck," Seungmin chimed in. "He is just a grumpy demon after all. And I'm sure that he's as romantic as a stick."

"Did you just compare me to a stick?! How dare you. You better shut up right now," Minho retorted and icily glared at him.

"I swear, they are like fire and water," Jisung whispered to Chan who grinned in response.

"That's true—they just can't stop bickering. Well, do you want to choose one of the rides now?" Chan asked and Jisung nodded, letting his eyes move over the attractions nearby.

His gaze got stuck on the haunted house that was nestled in between a colorful candy shop and a ride for children. It stuck out since it was entirely black, with cracked windows and fake creepy hologram ghosts hovering over the doors. "The haunted house looks interesting," he said.

"Alright, then we're doing that first," Chan smirked. "Seungmin, Minho, are you coming?" The two demons got distracted from their argument and glanced at them, wondering what was going on.

Jisung smiled. "Come with us, please! We want to visit the haunted house over there."

They stopped arguing altogether and decided to accompany their boyfriends instead. Yes. Chan and Seungmin are dating. As they walked towards the eerily decorated building, Minho snorted. "Are you kidding, Jisung? You want to go in there? That looks so lame."

"No, it's going to be thrilling," he replied with a pout. "Just you wait!"

Minho sighed but didn't complain anymore. He followed Jisung inside and couldn't help but sneer at the overdramatic decorations in the haunted house. It was filled with puppets that were designed to resemble vampires, zombies, witches, and even demons. They just looked so ridiculous to him.

Jisung excitedly walked ahead and glanced around curiously. They were in a dim hallway with old paintings hanging on the walls—and he got a little scared when he noticed that the eyes of the people depicted on them were actually moving.

At the end of the hallway, they reached a room with a creepy ghoul murder scene, fake blood bathing the puppets standing in the darkness.

"Ridiculous," Minho said and rolled his eyes. "Everybody knows that ghouls don't look like that. In fact, they don't even like to eat human brain. This is bullshit."

Jisung awkwardly cleared his throat and shuddered. "T-thank you for clarifying," he stuttered. "But I did not want to know that," he said and Minho chuckled at his terrified expression.

To be continued...

I am absolutely scared of haunted houses. I don't care if it's fake. I am never going in one. I remembered that we had this horror booth in our school and I ended up in the guidance councilor's office for kicking one of the actors there lmao.

I MEAN LIKE, SHE LITERALLY GRABBED MY FOOT AS I WAS CRAWLING UNDER THE BED. IT WAS JUST A NATURAL REACTION OF MINE TO KICK HER HAHAHA I'M SO SORRY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1K 10
In which Hyunjin is the only one that sees Seungmin, and all he sees is the younger fading away. Tw// VERY IMPORTANT This story contains mentions of...
24.6K 901 26
Seungmin has never known what love has felt like... until Lee Know. But now, Lee Know is with Han. So what will he do when he falls for both Lee Know...
257K 12.6K 42
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] -𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐱 Felix walks into his new school catching the eyes of everyone. He different from eveyone. "He isn't from around h...
45.7K 1.8K 111
Han is usually a bit socially awkward and a loner. Despite this, his best friend drags him to the club where he becomes infatuated by a man he meets...