๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ

By kloudedxbarbie

"I found yo love when I really needed it." "So did I." #1 in URBAN-07/05/2022 #1 in WLW-25/05/2022 More

Copyright
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

001

42.2K 1K 551
By kloudedxbarbie

Chapter One:
New Beginnings

Sakina Joelle Davidson
New York City, New York

Sakina kissed her teeth as she tried to look for parking, Columbia University never had any parking near the law section. She'd only started coming here a week ago and she was already sick of the lack of parking, especially since she was pretty early too.

Trying to be slick or smart didn't work because everybody over here was already two steps ahead, she had a love-hate relationship with the college.

Finally finding a parking space, Sakina began driving towards it as a smile graced her face. She'd been looking for so long and it was aggravating, she was almost late to her lecture.

As she drove towards the slot, a car sped and slipped into her spot. Sakina's jaw dropped the floor as she watched the person step out of the cat and lock their car, without a single care in the world. As if she hadn't been looking for that slot for a good 20 minutes.

Stopping her car, Sakina stepped out and rushed over to the person before they walked off. She tapped their shoulder and waited until they turned around before she began talking;

"I was going for that slot, what you did wasn't it at all." Sakina said to the person, trying to word it as nicely as she could.

Although her rage was somewhat blinding her, she still acknowledged their attractiveness.

In front of Sakina stood a tall woman, she estimated that she was 5'11 in height, which was way taller than herself. Her hair was in blond twists and she had a beanie on her head. From the thick, pinkish lips to her nose piercing. The woman was attractive but that wasn't important.

"My bad but I'm in a rush." She said, her black eyes staring blankly at Sakina, who was looking at her expectantly.

"You'on think I'm in a rush?" Sakina asked, letting some of her anger take over. She was slowly running out of patience since the person didn't even seem slightly remorseful.

"Clearly not, shawty. You was driving hella slow." She replied before she pulled up her black jeans, which simply sagged back down.

Sakina pulled the openings of her coat closer to her chest and crossed her arms as she stared at the person in front of her. The audacity to say that to her when they knew very well that she trying to get to the parking slot.

"So I gotta speed just to get some parking space?" She asked, staring harshly at the woman in front of her, who simply looked unfazed.

"Hell yeah, if you want it as bad as you say, yeah you gotta speed." She shrugged before locking her car and walking off, Sakina stared at her with a mug on her face.

Dazed by her, Sakina froze in her spot until she heard a car beep their horn because her car was in the way. Rushing, she slipped into her Mercedes and began looking for another parking space, which she found in another 10 minutes.

Making her officially late for a lecture that she was paying for $9,000+ per year.

She hurriedly grabbed her laptop bag, pulled her coat closer to her and locked her car before running to the lecture hall. By the time she arrived, she was out of breath and people stared as she walked in.

Finding a seat as quietly as she could, Sakina sat down and pulled open her laptop before opening up the PowerPoint and writing some notes on her notepad.

Everything stuck better for her if she wrote it down, the laptop didn't do the trick on the memory bit. After getting comfortable, Sakina zoned into the professor's lecture, slowly becoming infatuated with their lecture.

"Many people have reasons as to why they argue that the US' law system is unfair. What may those reasons be?" Professor Manson asked the hall, a few hands being raised high to answer the question.

Many people stated things like economic status, social back ground and so on bit everyone avoided saying race. However, one hand was still raised high and as Professor Manson picked up person, Sakina's eyes trailed to them.

"Race is one of the largest reasons as to why the US justice system ain't fair. The country was built on systematic racism, its at the core of the nation." The person said, it was the same woman who had stolen her parking space.

As much as she wanted to hate on her, she couldn't agree more with what she'd said.

"Thank you, Naire. That's exactly the answer I was looking for."

Professor Manson nodded at Naire with a smile before pressing his remote and revealing his presentation and how it was about the Justice System.

Sakina noted down in her head, her name was Naire.

She couldn't help but stare from afar, a part of her believed that it was because of their earlier meeting but the real part of her said that she was beautiful.

Naire was lightskin with a permanent blank face. She didn't radiate law student but you could tell she took shit serious because of how much she was paying attention and contributing, it was inspiring to watch for Sakina.

-XX-

Sakina packed up her laptop and notes before running her hand through her shoulder-length, wavy black hair with an exhausted sigh. She picked them all up and began walking out of the lecture hall, being one of the last few people to leave.

As she stepped out, quite a few people rushed over to say hi to her and greet her stuff. Smiles and laughter surrounded her as she chatted to a few people.

"Girl, I was so late today." Sakina told one of the girls, her name was Melody, as they walked out towards the parking space with the whole group.

"We saw you panting and shit." Melody laughed and the other girls joined in as Sakina rolled her eyes jokingly.

"You tryna study together or sum?" Kiera asked, she was one of the many other girls that always ran to follow Sakina around.

Sighing, Sakina shook her head, "Ion think I can y'all. We gotta get ready for my sister's wedding."

All the girls nodded, a few mumbled that she never hung out with them but nevertheless, they all waved goodbye before Sakina hurried away from the group and towards her car, which was a far walk away.

As she walked, she didn't notice the car that drove by her, which was surprising as she'd been arguing with the driver in the morning. She always failed to see the look that Naire gave her.

A look of envy.

-××-

Y'all I finished Know You and I'm starting a whole new book. All the books I released while writing Know You will be released, this one was moved up on the list for personal reasons.

Find Your Love has a deep meaning for me, just like Pride, so give it a shot with an open heart.

Love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 3.7K 21
"๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š‹๐šข, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šข ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐™ธ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š" -๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ
477K 23.9K 101
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’—.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’•-๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’–๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’‚ ๐’†๐’™๐’„๐’๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...
188K 9.4K 95
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’‘๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’„ --๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’†๐’‡๐’• ๐’–๐’๐’”๏ฟฝ...
75K 2.7K 18
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...