Someday Soon (wlw)

By sanitx

(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE... More

cast
s1 e1
s1 e2
s1 e3
s1 e4
s1 e5
s1 e6
s1 e7
s1 e8
s1 e9
s1 e10
s1 e11
s1 e12
s1 e13
s1 e14
s1 e15
s1 e16
s1 e17
s1 e18
s1 e19
s1 e20
s1 e21
s1 e22
s1 e23
s2 e1
s2 e2
s2 e3
s2 e4
s2 e5
s2 e6
s2 e7
s2 e8
s2 e9
s2 e10
s2 e11
s2 e12
s2 e13
s2 e14
s2 e15
s2 e16
s2 e17
s2 e18
s2 e 19
s2 e20
s2 e21
s2 e22
s2 e23
s3 e1
s3 e2
s3 e3
s3 e4
s3 e5
s3 e6
s3 e7
s3 e9
s3 e10
s3 e11
s3 e12
s3 e13
s3 e14
s3 e15
s3 e16
s3 e17
s3 e18
s3 e19
s3 e20
s3 e21
s3 e22
s3 e23
s4 e1
s4 e2
s4 e3
s4 e4
s4 e5
s4 e6
s4 e7
s4 e8
s4 e9
s4 e10
season finale
!update!

s3 e8

2K 40 10
By sanitx

class ended and everyone once again wasted no time as they made their way out of the class. then there was me, taking my sweet time. Ava had already ran along, leaving me behind.

"again?" i heard from beside of me. "why are you moving so slow?" Alyssa asked.

"so i can stare at the beautiful woman that stands beside of me," i glance at her seeing a smile upon her face. "how are you, Miss. Adams?"

"im well," she shrugs, walking away to the front of the classroom. "how are you, Lance?"

"well," i shrug, eyeing her. "ive missed you."

"mhm," she shoves me playful. "how are you feeling?"

"im.. better," i shrug, leaning against the front board. "you? you feeling alright?"

"a bit better," she eyes me. "i was a bit under the weather this morning but im feeling better."

"good good, im glad you're feeling better, im happy to hear that. can i see you after school?"

"why would i allow that?" she questions.

"because you miss me," i fold my arm, throwing a tease. "do you not? is the famous Miss. Lance, not missable?"

"shut up," she shoves me once more. "you're annoying at times but you can be missed."

i chuckle, shaking my head, "see you tomorrow, Miss. Adams?"

she nods, waving her hand in a dismissive manner, "go on, be safe getting home."

"Reed will make sure of that, thank you though, you too."

walking away, i made my way off into the halls and immediately bumped into someone. "watch where you're g-oh, it's you," meeting her eyes, i smirked.

"oh, oh how you don't listen," Ella smirked, crossing her arms. "you keep testing my waters, you won't like how they taste."

"i don't want to taste you," i eye her coldly, moving closer, cutting the gap that stood between us. "Miss. Adams is already on my list and can i just say, i bet she taste heavenly," i whispered in her ear as a smirk crept on my lips.

"let me be the one to tell you, she does," she eyes me, biting her lip.

i chuckle, folding my arms, "the way she acts around you, i know for a fact she hasn't let you touch a single inch of her. keep that front for your friends, im far from stupid. now, a lovely conversation we had but i must get going."

she extends her arm, blocking my path, her hand almost on my stomach. "you don't get it, you won't get it until it's done."

blinking, i held a straight face before extending my arm back before pushing her in the nose directly at full force.

no, you don't get it.

i shake my head, watching the blood trickle from her nose, "no, you don't get it, you obviously don't get it. you threatening me to stay away from her, you? the tough Ella Rosemary, hm? you look pathetic. if you want her to lose her job, tell her, she's in there. tell her i gave you the runny nose too, and get some tissues."

shoving her out of my path, i walked away, walking out of the school's campus not wasting any time as i quickly found Reed waiting.

"gosh, what took you so long," he eyes me, opening the car door as i approached him. "ive been here for almost an extra hour."

"i apologize, i was talking to one of my teachers, and then as i was leaving, someone wanted to talk," i eye him.

"you're putting a lot of emotion into the word talk, was it something id need to worry about?"

i shake my head, "not really, mind if i ask you something?"

"no, go on, shoot," he glances at me quickly.

"did Noa and Olivia ever have a "stalker," which isn't the best word but more like someone who wanted one of the two and tried to get in between?"

he nods, "a teacher actually, male. why? is that your problem now?"

i nod, "yeah, but it's neither a teacher nor a student, at least here. it's one of her friends, which i don't see why they're friends but that's never my business."

he chuckles, "never the one to invade but Noa was and still is very much like you, she never ever let the odds get to her. Olivia was and still is mean as hell," he laughs, thinking of something. "Noa called her satan on her first few weeks, but but where im getting at is, if she's not a huge problem, don't let her get the best of you two."

"never," i shake my head, smiling. "to be fair, Alyssa is just as mean as Olivia, positive those two will get alike."

"Alyssa, so that's her name, hm. isn't that your dad's old girlfriend?" he questions.

"yes but believe me, long story," i scoff, throwing my hands up.

"how so?" he pulls up at a red light, glancing at me.

"well, i didn't know she was gonna be my teacher," i shrug. "she stayed with us for a few months and left, which Ava still thinks she left because she grew feelings. i wasn't always the nicest towards Alyssa when she came around, it was a long shot but the more time i spent with her, the more i grew to like her."

"does your father know?" he floors it, hitting a corner as my house comes into view.

i shake my head, "no, and ive been trying to tell him-well not really but i want to just not right now. i know it isn't the right time, plus Alyssa and i don't stand anywhere as of now."

"that's fair that's fair," he pulls him to the house, parking. "just be careful and take it easy, okay?" he eyes me, opening up the passenger door.

i nod, "yes, always, thank you."

he nods, shutting the door, "you're always welcome, Miss. Lance."

entering the house, i was immediately greeted by Allen and Ava. Ava stood beside him, arms folded as she watched me. Allen-well Allen was happy.

"well," i say, taking my coat off, hanging it up. "what's with the face, Ava?"

"you left me, then come home hours later," she tilts her head. "where were you?"

"ill explain in a few minutes," i eye her, signaling her. quickly she gets the message and nods. "just go upstairs and ill be there, okay?"

without saying anything back, she makes her way upstairs, leaving Allen and i.

"Allen," i eye him, my brow now lifted. "what's up with you? you alright?"

he nods, "i am well, i have a question for you though?"

"mhm, what's your question?"

he follows behind me, standing off in the doorway of the kitchen, "you like tea?"

i chuckle, looking back at him, "yeah..why?"

he shrugs, leaning on the wall, "i like it too, sweet or bitter?"

"a little bit in between, never too much though," i eye him suspiciously. "was that your actual question, Allen?"

"no," he folds his arms, sighing.

wh-am i missing something?

"Allen, what's going on?" i step closer to him.

he hung his head down low, "it was-how do you deal with empty threats?"

as those words fell from his mouth, my blood went cold, my body practically shut down.

"someone threatening you?" i cut my eyes at him, placing my finger under his chin as i lifted his head.

"no-"

"now is not the time to lie to me," i said firmly,

"but it's-it's stupid, like it was stupid," he went on, trying to gather his words. "they're probably playing."

"playing or not, if someone's threatening you, you best tell me," i lean on the island, keeping my eyes his way. "woman or man?"

"man," he says lowly.

"thank you," i nod. "now we're getting somewhere, was it an administration?"

"how d-"

"you said man, looks like someone's losing their job soon," i shrug. "give me one second," i walked past him, going off where Reed once was.

"Reed?" i call out.

"yes, Alexandra?" he answers, rounding the corner. "everything alright?"

i nod, "yes, can we speak privately, please?" i glance over my shoulder, watching Allen pace around the kitchen.

he nods, leading us out of the door, shutting it behind us. "what's going on?"

"empty threats," i blurt, folding my arms against my chest.

"im sorry?" he lifts his brow, eyeing me suspiciously trying to piece together the information at hand.

"someone's threatening Allen, at his school," i shrug. "i believe it's connected to mine, my crappy threats, which are empty."

he nods, crossing his arms, "okay, okay. so, what exactly are you asking?"

"does Noa still know that one kid? tech support guy, really really really smart, graduated early."

"yes, i believe she does, ill have to confirm it though."

i shrug, "that's fine, i appreciate the help."

"anytime," he pats my shoulder.

going back into the house, i went back to where Allen was.

"Allen?" i call out.

silent.

"Allen!" i shout and again, nothing. was he hiding? dammit, him and my father were childish. "Allen, if you're hiding, come out!"

as i rounded the corner, i quickly came face to face with Allen as he jumped out from where he was hiding.

"BOO!" he yells, laughing.

jumping, i palmed my chest, "oh my gosh, Allen you can't be doing that. didn't you hear me calling you?"

"i did but..i was hiding," he eyes me.

i shove him playfully causing him to laugh, "you okay too much, dad did that to me as a kid."

"he did? hm, i can tell, you're still easy to scare," he laughs.

i point a finger, "shut it. im gonna go bug Ava now, ill see you in the a.m."

"goodnight, Alex," he smiles, waving me off in a dismal manner.

i wave as i make my way up the stairs, going off into my bedroom. seemingly, i found Ava sitting on the floor panting.

"having fun?" i ask, flopping down beside of her.

she nods, "yes but this paint acts like it doesn't wanna stick," she groans, going over the section a few more times with the brush. "ive been at this for 15 minutes now."

i chuckle, taking the brush from her, "Ava, it's wet."

"okay, paint expert," she folds her arms, looking at me. "what the hell took you so long to come upstairs?"

"Allen," i sigh. "apparently he's being threatened, which isn't a coincidence, anyone can put two and two together."

she sits there, puzzled, eyeing me, "explain because im, not the brightest."

"Ella, that's the girl from the other day. today, i seen her which too me so long to get back home. she confronted me again, bullshit again, her empty threats. i gave her a bloody nose and left, leaning her, "leaking." and now, Allen tells me he's being threatened, now tell me that's not something."

"who is this bitch?" Ava's face held annoyance. "no because really, she's getting on my nerves."

i shrug, "i only know her-well no, she's a friend of Alyssa's. we met again, unexpectedly."

"classroom, right?"

"yes," i nod.

"so, what are we gonna do about it?" Ava stands, looking down towards me.

i hold a confused expression, "w-we? who's we?"

"you, me, your father-etc," she goes on.

i shake my head, "her threats are empty, im so not worried about her, Ava. it's Ella Rosemary we're talking about," i cock my brow as i stand, looking at Ava.

"Ro-" she pause, taking it all in as her eyes scan the room. "Rosemary? The Rosemary? Didn't we go to high school with her?"

"i believe so but she does not look like our old Rosemary, matter fact, she looks more like Rachel."

Ava glances back at me, "Drugs?"

"i believe so," i shrug. "hell, Rosemary did take a few drugs in school, which almost got her kicked out. but then again, i wouldn't say drugs, she looks healthy,"

"we shall find out," she shrugs, flopping down onto the bed. "now, come cuddle me, asshole."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 972 47
Kat is just your run-of-the-mill bratty kid. Has more money to last her a few lifetimes. What do you think would happen when she keeps bumping into S...
803K 23.4K 97
19 year old Ellie has just moved to New York, waiting to start her first year of college, when she meets her also newly moved in neighbor. Once she...
3.1M 94.1K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
1M 39.8K 61
After disappearing for the rest of her senior year, Nova is an enigma most people don't want to mess with. She thought she could come back to school...