Someday Soon (wlw)

Por sanitx

(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE... Mais

cast
s1 e1
s1 e2
s1 e3
s1 e4
s1 e5
s1 e6
s1 e7
s1 e8
s1 e9
s1 e10
s1 e11
s1 e12
s1 e13
s1 e14
s1 e15
s1 e16
s1 e17
s1 e18
s1 e19
s1 e20
s1 e21
s1 e22
s1 e23
s2 e1
s2 e2
s2 e3
s2 e4
s2 e5
s2 e6
s2 e7
s2 e8
s2 e9
s2 e10
s2 e11
s2 e12
s2 e13
s2 e14
s2 e15
s2 e16
s2 e17
s2 e18
s2 e 19
s2 e20
s2 e21
s2 e22
s2 e23
s3 e1
s3 e2
s3 e3
s3 e4
s3 e5
s3 e7
s3 e8
s3 e9
s3 e10
s3 e11
s3 e12
s3 e13
s3 e14
s3 e15
s3 e16
s3 e17
s3 e18
s3 e19
s3 e20
s3 e21
s3 e22
s3 e23
s4 e1
s4 e2
s4 e3
s4 e4
s4 e5
s4 e6
s4 e7
s4 e8
s4 e9
s4 e10
season finale
!update!

s3 e6

1.9K 41 4
Por sanitx

walking out of the restaurant, Ava's arm was glued to mine as her laughter rang through my ears, "okay but no really, he snapped a good picture of you!"

i scoff, shoving her lightly, "that sauce was all over my shirt and my hair was messy."

"well," she eyes me, lifting her brow. "the food we were eating was slightly messy."

"you calling me a slob?" i tilt my head

"kinda," she eyes me suspiciously before laughing. "but as i said, the food was messy."

shaking my head, i waved off her as i felt uneasy. looking around, i noticed Ella leaning on her car as her eye pierced through me. the fuck did she want?

before i could turn my head, she waved me to come over, "get in the car Ava, ill be right back, okay?"

"why? what's-"

"Ava," i lift my brow as i cock my head. "get in the car."

"get in the car," she mocks me, laughing. "yes, my kind sir."

i point my finger, "you keep playing with me, you'll be sleeping on the roof tonight."

"you wouldn't," she says with a shocked expression. "actually, you would let me get my black ass in this car, you're just mean as fuck to me, Alexandra. ill push yo ass off the roof." she mumbled.

"i heard that!" i shout as i walk off.

approaching Ella, the atmosphere felt colder, and that had nothing to do with the temperature outside. the bitch was cold, i knew it.

"we met again," she says, her arms folded.

"shut up bitch, get to the point," i shrug. "what do you want again?"

"i want to make sure you heard me," she steps closely, almost gliding her fingers over my cheek before i stopped her.

quickly, i shoved her, "you've truly lost your mind, don't touch me."

"you're one of those celebrities," she rolls her eyes.

"one of th-so if Beyoncé or Rihanna came walking around, you'd just touch their damn face?"

she sat there, silent, "exactly, i thought so, and secondly, im not a celebrity, im more so known."

"sounds very cel like to me," she shrugs. "anyways, do we have a deal?"

i scoff, tilting my head as i watch her, "if i don't, you'll be ruining her fucking life, Ella. you know what, have it your way. i point a finger, "but keep your threats to yourself."

"sure," she chuckles, looking behind me. "finally."

looking back, i noticed Alyssa coming out of the building, "funny," walking away, i caught up to Alyssa, stepping to her side as i whispered in her ear. "keep your friends where you had them, im not too happy with this one."

"Alexandra, what are you-" she pauses, looking at me as if she understood what i implied. "what did she do, Alex?"

glancing back at Ella, "just be careful with that one, she don't really like me that much."

"Alex," Alyssa shouts in a whisper, looking a bit upset. "what did she do?"

"she doesn't like me that well," i smirk. "she's possessive about you, it's rather cute. but look, i have to get home, safe travels alright?"

before she could conjure up a reply, i walked off, getting into my car. wasting no time, i pulled out of the restaurant's parking lot as i sped off.

"what was that all about?" Ava questioned, looking at me suspiciously. "you said you didn't know her."

"i don't," i glance at her quickly. "ill explained when we get home."

she sat back, silently as she watched me drive. the ride was smooth and quiet. the restaurant was nothing but a quick five minute drive from the house, we did live in the city, sort of.

stopping at a red light, i relaxed in my chair.

"Alex," i heard Ava call out.

shifting my head into her direction, "yes Ava?"

"what-i know we said we'd talk about it when we got home but i overheard a few things. she's threatening you? ab-about what?"

i sigh, seeing the green light reflex off of my face a little before flooring it. "we're almost home, Ava, hold on."

"i can't hold on," she tilts her head. "is she's trying to endanger you?"

"Ava, please," i glance at her, pulling into the driveway.

"no!" she shakes her head, dragging herself out of the car. "i don't play about you and you know that."

"Ava, please calm down," i plant my hands over her shoulder, eyeing her closely. "i understand what you're saying but hold on."

"why did she threaten you? is she stupid?" she stands straight, her arms now folded. "i mean come on, you don't sit with a bodyguard but you pack a punch."

i smirk, shaking my head, "i don't know Ava, i don't. we met a long time ago but not so much of, "met," it was like quick. i met her twice, that night we came back from Rachel's place, that's where i went. Alyssa's apartment and i caught her kissing her."

"wow," was all she could utter.

i shrug, "we were in class one time, the day i missed classes for Allen, i believe and she walked in while Alyssa and i were talking. she even tried to interfere with our conversation and make her own, trying to see what we were talking about. but i "rudely," told her it wasn't her business."

she nods, "right, right."

"then tonight, i went to the washroom, she was there. she started, "ah, what a pleasant surprise," and i was highly confused but i recognized the voice at any distance. she went on and said-well told me, to stay away from Alyssa and i asked if that was a threat," i cut my eyes at Ava, seeing she's taking in every word. "and she said, "depends on what you call a threat," so basically she has a little crush on Adams and she's butthurt because we've been getting close. she threatened to cost Alyssa her job for it and i told her that it was stupid."

"so she's threatening you.." Ava stated the obvious again.

not even a second before i could get a word out, my dad walked into the room, "who's threatening you?!"

"dad.." i sigh, eyeing him as he stood in the doorway of my bedroom. "it's nothing serious."

"nothing serious?" he questions, his face now lit with anger. "baby girl, i don't play about you, we're not gonna go down that road again."

"dad, i promise we aren't," i sigh once more, stepping close towards him. "Ava, give me a second."

she nods, "take your time."

exiting my bedroom, i went off down the stairs with my dad. we hit a corner, walking off into one of the living rooms.

"dad-"

"Alexandra Akio Lance, what's going on?" he questions, giving me a serious expression.

when he called me by my full, it sometimes scared me, my dad was one of those. he was highly overprotective of me-and overpowered.

"i-" i sigh, pausing as i gather my thoughts. "i don't really know her, she just threatened me to stay away from...Alyssa."

he frowns his brows, tilting his head, "i beg your pardon?"

"dad, i don't know, it was a stupid little threat," i eye him, seeing the slight rage in his eyes. "dad, please, it's nothing."

he shakes his head, "im gonna be getting you a bodyguard, as i held in place the first moment i said it."

"dad i don't-"

"no," he points a finger. "there's no question about it, it's done, Alexandra."

i sigh, "okay."

"baby," he steps closer to me, placing his hands on my shoulder. "i can't let anything happen to you, i wouldn't forgive myself if it did, even if you can handle yourself, it's dumbasses out here."

i chuckle, "no, i understand."

"good," he kisses my forehead, rubbing my arms. "i love you."

"i love you, kind sir," shoving him, i smiled. "i have something i wanna show you."

he folds his arms, "good or bad?"

i shrug, "depends on how you take it but it's uh it's about mom."

His face dropped, "what about her?"

"hold on," i excused myself, quickly running up to my bedroom, grabbing the note from my pure before running back down to him. "i was uh i was going through her files and paperwork, December 23rd and i found this."

extending my hand, i gave him the note.

"January 10th, 2013," my dad read, scanning the note. "where did you get this from exactly?"

"it was tucked in a lot of paperwork," i hold my attention to him.

"i can't-i can't read this," he sighs, walking away.

"dad," i grab his arm, holding it firmly. "i understand this has been harder for you and i know, i know it hurts to even think of moms name," i shut my eyes, swallowing the lump inside of my throat. "i know we all cope in our own ways and believe me, i will never knock you for it. but you cannot continue pushing this pain you feel away, you have to feel it and you have to let it run its course."

"Alex," he mumbled.

"no," i shake my head. "dad just listen, i get you're hurting, i do. i know it hurts, every breath you take must hurt but dad please, even if you do anything, please read moms note."

"did you read it?" he questions.

i nod, smiling fairly, "i did, it holds its pain but overall, it was amazing, and honestly she wanted us to read it together."

he smiles, pulling away as he pulls out a chair for me, "so let's read it shall we?"

i smile, sliding down into the chair, "thank you and yes, yes we shall. in our heads or out loud?"

he collapses into a chair beside me, opening the letter, "out loud."

i nod, "okay."

we take a breath, looking at one another before we began reading,

"Dear Matt,

i don't know how to start this off, i don't even know if you'll ever read this, ever. maybe you will or maybe you won't but it needs to be said. you know i love you, i love you with every ounce of light in me. you've loved me so dearly and i cannot-hell, no, i do not know how i will ever thank you for that. i know i was never the best to you and i hurt you along the way and i apologize, in every way, shape, and form. i always told you that you deserved better and still, i believe that you do. but i appreciate the days you stopped life and loved me fully. i appreciate the days where i couldn't pull myself out of bed but you, you helped me. you took the time out of your days and nights to help me. our small walks in the park, our small dinners, our small move nights. i appreciate it all.

i know this is going to be everywhere and i apologize for that but most importantly, i appreciate you giving life to Alexandra,"

dad looks at me, eyes swollen with tears, "Alexandra."

quickly, i placed my hand onto his back, "dad i know, i know it hurts, we're almost done," wiping his face, he formed a smile upon his lips. "nice smile you got there."

he nods, before continuing.

"i know we gave her the best we could and i wasn't always the best, health-wise, physically and mentally, but you? you helped me. you helped me get by it and i cannot tell you how much it meant to me. Alexandra is our light, she kept me alive and you, you knew that. you seen me get better, you seen my health increase, in a good way. Alexandra was everything to me and i love her deeply, i hope she knows that. i hope she knows that she changed me for the better, i love her, Matt.

i uh, i think im gonna end this here but before i go, i want you both to read this together, i love you both. i love you so much Matt and i love you with my dying heart, Alexandra. you two changed me for the better and i can never truly thank either of you so i hope you two read this and grasps an understanding. i love you two so much."

Sincerely, Josie.

reading the last few words, tears ran down our faces as we eyes each other. "no longer will i do this alone, i promise," dad says.

smiling, i felt an overwhelming amount of emotions hit me, "good, im glad to hear that."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

560K 20.7K 48
Alex seems like a normal high school senior but she is not. Anxiety and her OCD rules her life. She had been called a freak all her life and there is...
1.7M 51.5K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
3.1M 94.1K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
249K 6.1K 25
| teacherxstudent | trouble on the tip of her tongue and an unnecessary rebellious attitude, a senior student learns some manners in a way not expect...