Pregnant by a Psycho - Captive

By queensofsupreme

"Believe me, Angel, I did not kidnap your daughter." I shouted and she shook her head, tears in her eyes. "I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.

Chapter 47.

2K 85 34
By queensofsupreme

Liam's POV.

I arrived at Lexie's place and Calum was with her. Peter is after the baby now, thanks to Stacey but I don't know how Lexie will be after she finds out her so call friend Stacey, is the one that is working for Peter.

"Liam, you have been staring at me for so long. What's going on?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said. "Just don't go out and call me if you need something."

"That's weird." She shook her head. "Tell me what happened?"

"Nothing happened Lexie, just do what I say." I snapped. "I'll come check on you later, I have to go somewhere now." I can't tell Lexie, that Peter knows about her being pregnant, she will get stressed.

"Okay, see you later." Lexie said.

I opened the door to leave and Stacey arrived, all smiley like the innocent fake person she is.

"Hi." She passed me and greeted everyone else.

"What are you doing here?" I grabbed her arm.

"Liam!" Lexie snapped. "You were just leaving so please just come back later."

"No." I closed the door. "I actually changed my mind. I want to stay."

"You can stay as long as no one is going to fight with anyon---." Someone started knocking on the door. "It's open."

Rex came in and Calum looked at me trying to understand what's going on. The only person other than me that knows and doesn't trust Stacey is Rex. Calum and Lexie are both blinded by their love for Stacey.

"What's going on?" Calum asked.

"Why do you think something is going on?" I asked.

"We literally just met an hour ago so why is Rex here?" Calum asked.

"Well, why don't we ask Stacey?" I suggested. "She looks smart and acts smart these days."

"I am lost." Stacey smiled. "I only arrived now so maybe you can tell me what happened, I might be able to help."

"You are stupid for a traitor." I said and Lexie looked at me angry.

"Liam, please." She said.

"Well, we have a traitor." I told them. "And there's only one person who would betray us."

"Who?" Lexie asked.

"Stacey! She's the one that is hiding something. She's the one working for Peter and now he has us where he wanted us." I said.

"No, she's not the traitor." Lexie said.

"I would never work for Peter." Stacey said. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Shut up!" I said.

"Liam, I don't believe Stacey is a snitch." Calum said.

""How could you all disagree with me?" I asked.

"Because we know she could never do that. Stacey is not a rat!" Calum said.

"I totally agree with Calum." Lexie said.

"I usually hate Stacey and I would be on your side Liam but I just don't think she's a rat. This woman can't even speak back, she would never be working against us and if she was working against us don't you think we would have found out."

"Maybe everyone is just blind, maybe you can't all see the truth because your love for Stacey is blinding you all." I shouted. "You all just useless."

"I'm pregnant Liam so please don't shout in my house because I don't have the energy to argue with you." Lexie said.

"Peter also knows you are pregnant." I told her. "Now who do you think could've told him that."

"Oh my god Liam!" Lexie snapped. "You really want to turn us against Stacey! How could you turn us against Stacey, she's innocent and the mother of your baby, my niece who you never seem to care about."

"Focus on yourself and your kids and mind your own business." I said.

"Maybe I would mind my own business if you just did your job as a father. In fact we would never be in this situation if you never runaway from your responsibilities." Lexie shouted.

"That kid is not my responsibility. She has her mother and father with her."

"Sometimes I wonder if you even my brother." She shook her head. "You really were right when you said you died with the family that die and our bound died with."

"It's good that you finally understand." I said.

"I hate you!" Lexie snapped.

"Woah. Let's calm down." Calum quickly said. "We shouldn't be saying such words."

"Yeah, let's take a break and just eat, like we don't have to fight." Rex suggested.

"You can all eat, I'm leaving." I told them. "And it's good that you hate me, at least now we have something in common." I smirked. "And when Stacey gets you all killed, don't forget I warned you all not to trust her."

"Just leave my house!" She shouted. "Everything about you just annoys me."

"She's pregnant Liam, that's why she's saying all of this. Please don't mind her." Calum said.

"Don't blame my pregnancy for everything." Lexie said. "I actually despise him, and sometimes I wish Cole, our older brother was alive instead of you. I wish you were dead because if you were, Angel would never have a father like you. You are just useless and always putting everyone's lives at risk."

"I wish he was alive too." I tried to leave the house but Rex stopped me.

"It's not good to leave this place angry. This is probably what Peter wanted." Rex said.

"Just get out of my way." I pushed him and left the house.

- ---- -

Stacey's POV

I feel so bad right now. I didn't mean to turn everyone against Liam. I just wanted to get him back for everything he did to me. He broke me, he used me and he lied to my baby. I just wanted Liam to feel betrayed, like the way I felt but now, now Lexie is also angry and everyone believes me over him. I broke his relationship with his sister and friends. I never wanted any of this to happen, I didn't even know Liam would find out about me 'working' for Peter. I'm not even working for Peter, all this is so completed.

"Are you okay?" Lexie asked and I nod my head. "I'm sorry about what Liam said. I can't believe he accused you of working for Peter. He really went far this time calling you a snitch."

"It's fine Lexie, please don't stress. Think about the baby and forget what Liam said. You know how we love fighting."

"Thank you for being the better person, I swear Liam is just so crazy these days. Anyway, I'll be in my room if you need me." She went upstairs and calum followed her.

"So you not the rat?" Rex asked. "I mean, you can tell me anything you want. I won't tell Liam." This guy thinks I'm stupid. He will tell Liam everything if I tell him.

"I never met with Peter." I cried. "I don't know why you think I would ever work for Peter when he kidnapped my daughter and I." I wiped my fake tears. "Rex, I know I hate Liam and he hates me but I would never betray him in the way he thinks I did."

"Liam changed a lot so don't mind him." Rex said. "I'll get you a cup of water." He left me alone in the sitting room.

I'm glad they all believe me, who would've thought Rex would take my side. The man literally hates everything about me and he loves Liam a lot. I'm just happy he believes my lies.

Rex came back and he gave me a glass of juice. I took it from him. I don't trust him so how can I drink this juice. What if he drugged me.

"I know what Liam did was wrong but can't you perhaps try and make Lexie forgive him because she seems angry and you know Liam, he would never be the first to apologize."

"Sure, I'll try and help." I smiled. "But please don't ask me to forgive Liam because I'm tired of him." I got up.

"You shouldn't be angry over a small thing. Liam just accused you of something you capable of doing."

"You think I would work for Peter?" I asked.

"No, of course not." He replied. "Why would I accuse you of working for Peter?" He questioned. "Listen, I'm on your side." He came closer to me. "We are friends and you are my best friends ex, I know you not capable of betraying us."

I took a step back and loss my balance on purpose, making sure I dropped my glass of juice.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Rex helped me up.

"I'm fine." I mumbled.

"I'll get you a towel." Rex said.

"No, it's fine. I'll just go to the bathroom and clean up." I walked away from him.

I went upstairs, to the bathroom. I feel so nervous and scared, Rex will know I'm lying if I stay in the bathroom the whole day. I have to go back downstairs.

I went back downstairs and Rex wasn't there. I saw Calum and he told me Rex got a call so he had to leave. Calum even apologized again on Liam's behalf and I felt bad. I want to tell him but I am scared they will all hate me for something I didn't mean to do. Lexie's pregnancy was a slip of the tongue. My plan was never to even work for Peter, I just want Liam to feel betrayed and play Peter since he caused my daughter pain. Liam might have hurt her emotionally but Peter hurt my daughter physically. I want to get back at them both but now Lexie and Liam hate each other, I have to fix that.  

*Don't forget to vote, comment, and share please* 

Chapter 48 is out on inkitt!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.3K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
17.9K 1.1K 43
A forbidden love story is easy to guess the ending of, spoiler alert....not a happy one. Which is why when my ex bodyguard shows up five years after...
327K 9.1K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
99K 2.4K 29
✧𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 '𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧'✧ (18+)(; -Book #1 of the (Psycho series) ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Fuck," Soren whi...