The Risk For Our Lives [ Lev...

By Tapioca_Rin

Y/N Yeager. The sister of Zeke and half-sister of Eren. Two years after Zeke snitched on his parents, Y/N fi... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
viv
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xiv
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxiv
xxx
xxxi
OVA
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxviiii
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiii
xxxxiv
xxxxv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviii
xxxxviv
l
li
lii
liii
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.1
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.2
๐–จ๐— ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—‰๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—Œ?
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–ด ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐— ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„

liv

6.9K 322 162
By Tapioca_Rin

☠✍

"What do you want, Eren? I have a lot to handle especially when I'm trying to train my squad." Y/N sighed as she approached Eren in an unknown forest near the HQ.

"Help me..."

"Huh?"

"Help me get the Warhammer titan." Eren bargained as it made Y/N eyes widen.

"And why should I?" Y/N hesitantly asked. She knew this would be a bad idea. If Eren wanted everyone to know about taking the Warhammer titan, then he could've had told them and not Y/N only. She could already sense that Eren is up to something larger than what he asked for.

"I'll help you crystallize any part of your body."

"Wait! you-"

"Yes, I know the origin of your powers." Eren walked up close to his sister. "The injection that our father gave you was an experimental fluid of the founding."

"Heh... I quite suspected you to know." Y/N half chuckled and sighed as she looked at Eren with a questioning gaze. "And what exactly will you do if I refuse to cooperate?"

Y/N continued to look at Eren curious what he would do to her. Both Eren and Y/N knew if they would be in a physical fight, Y/N would win easily over him but this time was different as Eren whispered right next to her ear.

"Don't you remember I have the founding?" Eren threatened as it made Y/N caught off guard. The older sister tried to move but couldn't as if her body was being controlled by something or someone.

Her eyes directed to Eren who remained calm despite that his eyes were tinted with a bit of sorrow. Y/N was torn in between if Eren really brought himself to do this or he's somewhat forced to. No matter what Y/N sighed and looked at Eren with not much of a choice to agree.

"If I'm going to agree to help you with this plan, then tell me the reason why," Y/N bargained as Eren sighed and began to explain.

______________________________

"Y/N!" Sasha waved. There was something that she was hiding that Y/N couldn't completely see."Come join me!"

"What are you hiding?" Y/N asked as she approached Sasha walking on the sandy beach. "Is it Jean's boxers again cause if it is then I'm out."

"No, it isn't..."  Sasha denied as she showed Y/N a chunk of pork from behind her causing Y/N's eyes to widen. "Tadahhh!!! Isn't it divine!?"

Sasha looked at the chunk of pork with total desire as an excessive amount of drool began to droop down to her chin. Y/N bursts out laughing while clutching her stomach.

"Ahhh isn't it like the old days, huh..." Y/N wiped out the tears of laughter as she noticed an old fashioned grill was next to her that was ready with heated coal. "Did Niccolo teach you how to work a grill?"

"Well... You see... the thing is... Um... I stole it." Sasha scratched her head as Y/N stood dumbfounded.

"You... Stole a grill?" Y/N asked as she just let out a laugh and smiled... "You know what... Never mind... My stomach is hungry... If I don't eat this pork today who else would I eat..."

Sasha laughed as the two began to figure out how to grill with no guidance at all. But still, if there's food, there isn't the word lazy in their dictionary.

Sasha and Y/N sat on their stools as they enjoyed their probably burnt pork chops.

"You know... It's been a while since we've had a nice bonding like this..." Sasha smiled.

"Yeah... A lot has happened. Remembering my past. Erwin's death. Armin is the new Colossal Titan. And probably many more that Im lazy to mention." Y/N bitterly chuckled.

"Hah... I can't believe you're royalty." Sasha spoke still in awe of the information. "You could claim Historia's throne. I mean, you are older than her so there's a possibility."

"That's a good idea." Y/N laughed. "But I'd rather stick to being a short psychopath sister to two large lamp posts of brothers who look like they came from the streets than have the ultimate grasp to responsibilities and a crown on my head."

"You sound like a person who would overthrow a ruler just to make neither Jean nor Connie go outside naked in public." Sasha laughed harder as she began to imagine it.

"You know what I'm thinking, Sasha." Y/N placed her arm around Sasha as the two laughed together eating their grilled pork on the beach.

___________________________

"Hey. If titans stop being useful in war, what's gonna happen to the warriors? And all Eldians?" Udo came up from behind and stood next to Y/N.

'Then we'd be just hunted down with
Gabi sat on the ground as Falco and Zofia sat on a wooden square box. The Warrior Candidates gazed at the setting sun and the quiet ocean peacefully.

Falco left the spot he sat on and sat beside Gabi who looked blue and worried. Y/N noticed that the two were talking in a very serious but sensitive manner. It made Y/N chuckle remembering how she and Levi were like this when they would often take breaks from practising. Y/N never had a heart to heart conversation with anyone not even Eren but only to Levi... Y/N indeed missed them as if she wanted to finally be in the arms of home. Y/N felt as if she was breaking down piece by piece mentally these days.

"Hey look..." Falco pointed out as Y/N alongside the warrior candidates glanced at the port where Eldians were being lined up and entering a ship. It made Y/N's first tighten as she tried to disguise her annoyance. "Those guys must be survivors of Pure titan attacks."

"Back home, they'll be poster children used to show everyone how inhumane titan weapons are. And the Eldians are gonna be treated even worse!" Udo exclaimed as it made it difficult for Y/N to hide her patience. "'People of the world, let's kill the Subjects of Ymir!'"

'Watch your fucking mouth, Udo. You don't want to snap a dog's patience.' Y/N grit her teeth together as her eyes were dark. Indeed her anger issues were losing out of control inside of her. That one tiny bit of patience was holding itself together for their life.

"Why is it so cold all of a sudden?" Zofia whispered. She wrapped her arms around herself as shivered.

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" Udo grunted as he kept stepping on a random piece of wood bark trying to take out his frustrations. "Damn-!"

"Calm down, Udo." A voice exclaimed as everyone looked back and saw the one and only Reiner Braun approaching looking okay. "Don't damage public property."

"Reiner!" Gabi shouted in glee as her sadness faded away seeing Reiner okay. She approached him with a big smile and tugged his jacket. "Are you sure you can walk?"

"Yeah," Reiner answered as both Zofia and Udo approached him as well.

"Fucking Weiner..." Y/N whispered as Falco looked clueless at what the older girl said.

"I'm glad you're all okay. Gabi. Zofia. Udo." Reiner each head patted children as he glanced to both Falco and Y/N with a smile. "Y/N. Falco."

"Hm..." Y/N hummed who had no excitement nor happiness of seeing Reiner.

"Hi-" Falco waved but was cut off by a certain exclaiming of brunette.

"Hey, I heard we get to go back home to Liberio! Let's explore the city before we go!" Gabi began to drag Reiner away particularly because she didn't want Falco to get the Armoured from Reiner.

"Hey" Reiner argued as Y/N gave a smile and head pat reassuring Falco.

"Come on, while we've got the chance!"

"Hey, blockhead. Aren't you supposed to be resting?" Y/N shouted causing then to look at her.

Reiner tried to hide his smile as he began to walk up to Y/N with a blush on his face causing Y/N to make a face full of disgust but needed to be hidden.

'I can't believe it. Even till this day, she's still worried about me.' Reiner thought who kept smiling as he stopped right in front of Y/N.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." Weiner did the impossible and gave Y/N a head pat.

It caused Y/N's mind to burst out from the disgust and loathing for the man. She wanted to make herself bald because Reiner touched her. It stayed like that for a few seconds until Y/N recollected her damaged brain cells together and gave a creepy twitching smile.

'Only motherfucking Levi could do that to me. If he knew you did it, you're giving yourself an early ticket to the afterlife.' Y/N thought...

"Falco wanted to ask the question but I did it instead," Y/N said still the twitching smile remained.

"Ah don't worry you two. I'll be fine." Weiner then kneeled and head patted Falco but his other hand remained on Y/N's head which caused her to get brain damage.

"You're free to go home alone, Falco." Gabi snickered. Y/N sighed in total relief and happiness as Reiner's hand wasn't on her head anymore.

"I'm coming too!" Falco argued back. He went up to Gabi, Zofia and Udo and walked with them.

"Hang on Gabi. Captain Magath said kids shouldn't go to that part of-" Udo said.

"I saw the captain going over there though." Zofia defended.

'Such cute children. If only the world wasn't cruel and punishing, it would be amazing to see children just being free and in peace. No children should carry the burden of their race and blood.' Y/N thought as she began to reminisce the times when she, Armin, Mikasa and Eren were living inside the walls happy and content just living as normal and happy kids.

Y/N noticed Reiner's eyes widen and mouth gape out wide as if he saw something that haunts him.

"Wait..." Reiner reached out to the kids as if reaching out to them meant something so important in his eyes. Y/N knew something was a bit odd about Reiner.

"Huh?" The 4 children looked back clueless.

"Oi. Hold yourself together." Y/N said to Reiner as she went up to the kids.

Reiner was now in front of the warrior candidates leading them to somewhere.

"You're all too young to see that side of the town." Reiner sternly said.

"Awwww" Gabi whined just like the whining kid that she is.

Y/N sighed as her head perked up. The girl looked at the upper right as she saw a specific long black-haired man with a bandage wrapped around his head standing on the balcony of a home. The man looked like a homeless person.

'Tsk... What a headache I have today.' Y/N thought staring seconds for a few seconds before looking back at the candidate warriors.

_____________________________

Every soldier was now on the train heading back home to Liberio. All Y/N could be sigh in both sadness and embarrassment for both drunk  Gabi. She was sad because she couldn't have the happy juice. The last time she got drunk she called Levi 'daddy' in public.

Y/N sweatdropped furiously seeing Colt very intoxicated with the wine bottle he was holding while telling about the time when Gabi exploded the armoured train to the other soldiers.

'Oh geez. If I got drunk with Colt, everything will be chaotic at the level where no one can stop me except for a short cleaning dwarf.' Y/N thought.

"Come one, Colt, you're drunk!" Gabi scolded and felt embarrassed as Colt began to drink more of the wine in his hands while his cheeks began to flush pink.

"Why'd you have to go and do something so dangerous?" Colt exclaimed as he hugged Gabi drunkenly. Gabi whined as she tried to push Colt away from her. "I'll tell you why brothers! Don'tcha understand who this dumbass risked 'er life for? Cos' I do! It was for none other than you Eldian soldiers!"

"More like risk her life to prove she's worth for holding the Armoured Titan." Y/N whisperingly snickered though no one heard her because of the screams and howls of the soldiers praising Gabi for her so-called saving you Eldian soldier's lives.

The howls and screams of praise for Gabi made Y/N twitch as her ears hurt from literal grown-ass men. Y/N opened the door that was next to their cart train showing a rather more peaceful environment of higher-ups.

"I can't take it. They're so fucking loud. My ears can't manage grown-ass men howling for a literal 12-year-old who saved their lives." Y/N exclaimed stepping inside the more peaceful cart.

"Y/N! Language-" Zeke stood up and reached out for Y/N to stop talking.

"Of course. Your welcome inside, Yeager. I heard from your brother that you have sensitive ears. Why not sit down." Captain Magath suggested.

"Thank you..." Y/N answered as she closed the door of the cart and sat beside Peick as Porco was right in front of her.

"Gabi! Gabi! Gabi! Gabi!" The noise never died down as it probably continued throughout the whole train.

"You feel drowsy, Y/N~san?" Pieck asked as Y/N lightly nodded.

"Go on. We have a lot to do tomorrow. Especially when you get to see your grandma and grandpa once again." Peick said with a kind smile and it made Y/N sob.

"Ms Pieck! You're so kind!" Y/N quickly hugged her as Porco snickered.

"It's true what they say," Porco smirked mockingly. "You are the opposite of your brother."

"Pieck, did I ask a pig a question?" Y/N asked as Peick chuckled while Porco grit his teeth.

___________________________

"We're here!" Gabi did a flying kick while going out of the train which caused Y/N to sweatdrop. "We made it home alive! It's our beautiful hometown, Liberio!"

"Tsk too much energy for such an annoying child like you," Y/N sighed as she rubbed her eyes from being newly awakened and went out of the train.

"I'm back home!!!" Gabi screamed the air out of her lungs.

"Gabi not so loud..." Colt clutched his head from the mass pain while being assisted by Porco. "Oww my head."

"It's your damn fault for getting so carried away," Porco said as he helped Colt sit down on a wooden box while Y/N chuckled.

"Who let my brother near alcohol in the first place?" Falco came up and asked while Y/N looked away looking a bit guilty.

"Y/N couldn't say no to his puppy dog eyes." Pieck came up.

"I never fell for his puppy dog eyes! I just... Didn't know he is that wild when drinking." Y/N scratched her head partly guilty because of what Colt is suffering right now.

"But my goodness. Y/N, he vomited your kindness and affection up all over the car." Zeke said while passing by.

"I should've shut you guys up when I had the chance" Captain Magath added while passing by.

"Bitch, you monkey! You never loved me." Y/N jokingly exclaimed while doing a dramatic pose.

"I hear you were the tallest person in the car last night." Porco patted Gabi with a big smile.

"Yeah right. The only thing that was the tallest last night was Gabi's inflating ego." Y/N snickered with pure evil written on her face.

"Y/N!" Peick wanted to smack the girl with her helping stick but Y/N was nowhere to be found.

_____________________________

The gates between the families and the soldiers were now being open as everyone walked up to their prospective families.

"Zeke, what I can do to at least shave your beard?" Y/N asked her older brother who was walking beside her.

"You and that Levi Ackerman breaking up," Zeke replied...

"Wow! That's just cruel. I'll just shave your beard when you're sleeping." Y/N cackled with an evil grin while Zeke sighed.

"All jokes aside... You know the plan?" Zeke whisperingly asked.

"Hmm..." Y/N hummed a yes. "The plan is simple."

"Zeke... Y/N..." Y/N and Zeke's grandparents were standing waiting for the two with a happy smile and a proud look.

"Grandma! Grandpa!" Both Y/N and Zeke exclaimed at the same time as they hugged their grandparents.

"Your beautiful and amazing granddaughter is home!" Y/N flipped her hair jokingly as her grandmother chuckled.

"You two have done a wonderful job." Their grandfather praised.

"No, we've still got more to do," Zeke said as Y/N smirked knowing the true meaning behind what he said.

"Grandpa! Did you make my favourite meal?" Y/N smelled his grandfather.

"Why of course. My two lovely grandchildren have come home with no injuries or casualties. I'm so proud." Grandmother said.

Y/N noticed Falco staring at the side where a few people were lined up looking like they've seen the shittiest thing in their whole lives.

"Ah... Grandpa, Grandma, Zeke... You guys go on. I want to say something to my friend." Y/N asked.

"Of course, we'll wait for you," Zeke said as Y/N went away and came up beside Falco.

"Mister Koslo are these injured soldiers?" Falco asked a soldier who was helping another traumatized looking soldier.

"Huh? Beat it, squirts. They're Eldians with PTSD."

"That happens in our country?" Falco asked as Y/N's eyes widen when she saw the one and only Eren Yeager standing in line alongside the soldiers with PTSD.

'So... This is what he planned when he meant sticking in.' Y/N mentally facepalmed. Eren noticed Y/N staring at him thus he glanced at her not to look at him.

"This is how they end up after digging trenches on the front lines for so long. What with all the bullets and bombs raining down." Mister Koslo said.

"Well, that's sad..." Y/N whispered.

"Nyooo... BOOM!!" Koslo roared as the soldiers with PTSD panicked with full fear in their eyes causing them to trample their balance and fall on the ground.

Y/N tried to cover her mouth from laughing as tears started to form. It's all because of Eren's acting. She probably laughed just because of her brother's bad acting.

'That's pure evil though...' Y/N calmed herself as she looked at Eren's appearance. 'He looks like a homeless hobo who got his eye injury and his leg missing...'

"Hey look what you did. Now they're all falling over." Another soldier snickered as Koslo continued to cackle loudly. As the angel of a child Falco is, he kneeled to check if the soldiers were alright.

"Are you okay? Try to stay calm." He assured a random soldier panicking then he diverted his eyes to Eren who continued to look cold and serious.

"Your armband's on the wrong side." Falco came up to Eren and fixed his armband.

'Oh shit... I forgot to tell Eren where the armband is supposed to be located.' Y/N scratched her head. 'Oh well... What's done is done.'

"It's okay. You'll get better." Falco reassured Eren.

'That's right Falco! Show Eren that he doesn't need to continue the Rumbling.' Y/N thought.

"You don't have to fight anymore." With those words, Y/N's eyes widened.

'No Falco... In this kind of cruel world, you have to fight.' Y/N turned around and walked away.

___________________________

"Good morning, Y/N!" Colt exclaimed as Y/N entered the room.

"Took ya long enough," Porco said as Y/N sat next to a chair where Peick was lying flat on.

"Great that's everyone," Zeke said as he passed a cup of tea to Y/N.

"It's not every day we meet in your room, War Chief," Porco spoke.

"Hah... So this is your room. It doesn't look like your hairy ass face at all." Y/N sipped the tea as she sighed in contentment. The tea wasn't bad but she preferred Levi's tea recipe.

"Where are the Marleyans?" Porco asked.

"Not in this room. But what's the harm in us having some tea?" Zeke answered causing Y/N to mentally snicker because he would not most likely do such kinds of gatherings.

"Right..." Porco replied.

"So in the last battle, It became clear that conventional weapons will inevitably surpass Titan weapons. If Marley weakens, Eldians may find themselves losing the right to live. Our people could be on the verge of extinction." Zeke explained as Y/N looked up at him while sipping her tea. "The only solution available to us is to bring the Founding titan and Paradis Island's natural resources under Marley's control.

As a first step, someone must remind the world of the threat that the island poses. We need a narrator for our story."

Zeke threw a picture of the Tybur Family.

"Thankfully the Tybur family has agreed to do it."

"The Tyburs? The family that holds the Warhammer titan?" Colt questioned.

"It's true that the Tyburs have never used their Titan's power against other countries. And as the family that repelled King Fritz in the Great Titan War, their words carry weight. The world will have to listen to them." Peick explained.

"Exactly Peicky! I knew you'd catch on." Zeke approved.

"This monkey is getting hyped up...' Y/N thought.

"But the Tyburs have lived in the lap of luxury on their enormous estate for generations. And now do they choose to come to play the hero?" Porco said and Y/N agreed. "Isn't that a little too good to be true?"

"I understand how you feel but the Tyburs are concerned for the fatherland's future," Zeke answered

"But we-"

"If this will save the fatherland, I couldn't ask more," Zeke spoke up. "We warriors should work with the Tyburs to lay a foundation for Marley to become a country of heroes once again."

"Exactly. There's going to be a festival here in Liberio soon."

"A festival?" Y/N asked

"The Tyburs have invited a group of the world's most influential people, reporters and elites alike, to declare that Paradis Island will be conquered within a year," Zeke explained as Y/N's eyes widen a bit but gave a small smirk.

'Now this is getting interesting...' Y/N thought.

"The fates of the Eldian and Marleyan people are resting on this operation. A failure is no longer an option. For the sake of the fatherland, we must all come together as one." Zeke said.

'Not in this room... Tsk... Nice disguise Zeke...' Y/N thought smirking while exiting the room. 'Declaring war on Paradis... Now that's a thing that I'm gonna use to motivate to practice.'

HEY, IM STILL ALIVE!

!VOTE OR ELSE GABI GETS SCREENTIME!

The massive support for this book is giving me the mental cure to kill my not so depressed body lol

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 14 12
(Eren x Armin x Mikasa) Eren, Mikasa and Armin are all in toxic relationships. Whenever they meet up, they tell eachother how they should leave their...
239K 4.9K 35
โ†ณ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ โ”โ”โ” ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘– ๐ด๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฅ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿโœ”๏ธŽ โ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”?โž W...
369 34 5
แด‡ส€แด‡ษด แดŠแด€แด‡ษขแด‡ส€ x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ษชษด๊œฑแดœส€แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ส™สŸแด‡ ษชษด(แด›)-๊œฑฦส€-หˆแดแด€แดœฬ‡ษด-แด›ฦ-ส™ฦสŸ ษชษดแด„แด€แด˜แด€ส™สŸแด‡ แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ๊œฑแดœส€แดแดแดœษดแด›แด‡แด… "สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑสœแด‡แด‡ส€ แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด แดกแด€๊œฑ ษชษด๊œฑแดœส€แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ส™สŸแด‡: แดœษดแดกแด€แด แด‡ส€ษชษด...
736 42 6
there are no words in the english language i could scream to drown you out. ATTACK ON TITAN i - iv. ERWIN SMITH x FEMALE OC. right person n...