Someday Soon (wlw)

By sanitx

(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE... More

cast
s1 e1
s1 e2
s1 e3
s1 e4
s1 e6
s1 e7
s1 e8
s1 e9
s1 e10
s1 e11
s1 e12
s1 e13
s1 e14
s1 e15
s1 e16
s1 e17
s1 e18
s1 e19
s1 e20
s1 e21
s1 e22
s1 e23
s2 e1
s2 e2
s2 e3
s2 e4
s2 e5
s2 e6
s2 e7
s2 e8
s2 e9
s2 e10
s2 e11
s2 e12
s2 e13
s2 e14
s2 e15
s2 e16
s2 e17
s2 e18
s2 e 19
s2 e20
s2 e21
s2 e22
s2 e23
s3 e1
s3 e2
s3 e3
s3 e4
s3 e5
s3 e6
s3 e7
s3 e8
s3 e9
s3 e10
s3 e11
s3 e12
s3 e13
s3 e14
s3 e15
s3 e16
s3 e17
s3 e18
s3 e19
s3 e20
s3 e21
s3 e22
s3 e23
s4 e1
s4 e2
s4 e3
s4 e4
s4 e5
s4 e6
s4 e7
s4 e8
s4 e9
s4 e10
season finale
!update!

s1 e5

7.1K 160 47
By sanitx

i was up bright and early for class, it was Friday which was a huge plus. i was currently walking down the stairs to my bedroom and i only had one class this day and it was Alyssa. haha, great.

normally i didn't drive to school but it was beginning to get a lot colder and the wind was no joke.

i was really hoping Christmas break could hurry up but i knew that wouldn't be until another two, three weeks. which didn't seem like much but it was and mane was it stressful.

sadly i made it to class about 10 minutes later and i was dragging myself to my seat.

"you look dead," Ava said in a which i shot her a cold glance. "don't look at me like that, i should hit you upside your fucking head for leaving me like that."

"i slept in and by the time i woke up, class was over."

"sure," she says sarcastically. "anyways, here she comes," she points as Alyssa walks into the classroom.

lord i was regretting classes already.

Miss Adams sat at the front of the classroom, going over a small lesson we'd be working on for a the last two weeks. since we only had two weeks until break, my two instructors were trying to cram all the work into two weeks. stressful i tell you.

i still sat and questioned why Alyssa had to be our instructor, the other lady was doing just fine. to add to it, no one made an effort to say anything of it. she just showed up like some peekaboo type shit.

before i knew it, class was over and i was seemingly bolting out of class as Ava followed behind.

"need a ride?" she asked.

"no, i drove today."

"which car ?" she says in which i eyed her. "don't look at me like that, boogie ass."

"oh shut up, you know i don't act like others that have money, like ever."

"yeah whatever, just drive safe," she says sarcastically before splitting ways with me.

i made my over to my car fairly quickly. as i was about to get in, i could see Miss. Adams struggling.

should i help? eh, nah, let's go home. no, don't be rude, go help her.

i groaned loudly in which she probably heard but at this point, who cares.

"need help, Miss. Adams ?" i asked quite nicely

"no, not at all," she eyes me. "but thank you."

instead of saying anything back, i shrug and walk off to my car and without hesitation i pulled off.

•••

"okay because no, i wouldn't have taken you to be the museum type," Julia says while trying to contain her laughter. "you're different."

"museums are beautiful, they're just a whole different atmosphere and i love that."

"they are, the art is always beautiful and the way they detail it? just makes it more beautiful."

i gave her a nod while taking a sip from my glass of water. it was later afternoon, probably 5. i hadn't checked the time since id been here and it was nice.

"do you have any plans for thanksgiving and christmas break?"

"i think we're gonna spend it with family or just you know the two of us," she shrugs. "how about you?"

"same, maybe my father and his girlfriend will cook, i guess. speaking of them, i should head back home, it was nice to see you, Julia."

"likewise, Alexandra," she says with a smile.

"happy holidays."

"happy holidays."

•••

"well damn, are you and my dad fighting or something ?" i asked as i analyzed the boxes that stood beneath me.

"very funny, Alexandra," Alyssa says sarcastically. "i told you i was moving."

"you said you were thinking about it," i chuckle. "i didn't think you'd move so soon. where's my father ?"

"right here, sweetie," he says while walking down the stairs.

"are you two okay?"

"we're fine, we just thought it'd be best that we were better as friends. would you mind helping her move ?"

"ew, why would i do that?"

dad say you're joking?

"come on Alexandra, just help her. it's the least you can do, you two are always at each other heads."

"ugh fine," i groan loudly as i pick up a box. "this just had to be the night i have," i mumble to myself.

"you don't have to help me," Alyssa says simply.

i eyed her coldly for a second before speaking, "anyways, why are you leaving so suddenly?"

"your father told you plus it'll be highly awkward to be there and act as though we're not friends," she shrugs.

"you don't say," i chuckle. "but this is the last one," i say while placing the box into her car.

"are you gonna get in?" she asked while eyeing me with a questionable glance.

"nah, im gonna walk," i say sarcastically.

"you're so eh," she says while eyeing me. "why are so difficult?"

"you asked a dumb question, why are you so slow ?"

"slow ?" oh baby don't act like that wasn't a dumb question.

"yeah, slow."

"whatever," she says simply as she pulls up to the apartment complex.

"took you long enough," i say as we park.

"oh? you could've drove."

"and if i did, we would've gotten here a lot faster."

it took about 20-25 minutes to get everything from her car up to her place. it wasn't as bad because she was only on the second floor but shit did she have a lot of boxes.

"Alexandra?" i heard suddenly.

"what, Alyssa ?"

she shook her head while sighing, "since it's later, would you mind staying here because i don't feel like driving you back, im tired."

"sure," i shrug. "ill crash in the living room."

"there is a guest bedroom."

"nah its all good, i actually enjoy sleeping in the living room."

"okay. have you eaten at least?" she says while walking off to the kitchen. "i was gonna order, pizza."

"no but pizza sounds nice."

"look at you being all nice."

"dont test me," i eye her. "i can get rude in a second, Alyssa."

"you don't scare me, you know that?"

"ma'am, im not trying to."

"im literally two years older than you, why are you calling me ma'am?"

"i do it to everyone, its just how i speak i guess."

"Alyssa works just fine, Alex," she spoke softly, no attitude, no sarcasm, just soft. it was so different of her and to think we were "getting" along right now.

"Alyssa."

"yes?"

"why a teacher? and out of all schools in this district, you choose mine?"

"well yes and no, i only chose your school due to how close it was for one and for two, the pay was well. a lot better than the other schools i went out for."

"hmm," i nod. "fair enough."

"how do you plan on spending your holidays ?"

again, i had no idea. i didn't know what my dad and i had planned. i mean just the two of us didn't bother me nor would boring. spending time with him always made me happy.

"uh, i don't know really. ill have to ask my dad, how about you?"

"parents," she says lowly.

"hm, i see a shift in your voice. do you not want to spend the holidays with them?"

"they're those parents," ahh, that screams terrible.

"ouch, good luck with that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.9K 47
Alexandra Valentino is in her Senior year of hIgh school. A year she hopes goes by fast. Alex is smart and she could be at the top of her classes if...
1.3M 23.4K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
1.7M 51.5K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
3.1M 94.1K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...