Fast Love

By AlyssaWonder

More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 8

10.2K 439 67
By AlyssaWonder

MALLORI'S POV

"Lemme see!" I scream excitedly at Felix as he crawls through my window.

"Can you wait until I get in please?" he says as he brings his body through the window.

"I just wanna make sure you got it."

Felix is fully in my room and he pushes his hair away from his face. He gives me a smirk and pulls his phone from his back pocket.

"Relax, I got it."

He holds out his phone to me and I rip it from his hands. I access his photos and I scroll through some naked pics of girls in the freshman and sophomore class. Silly bitches! I finally find the photo of me kissing Emery and I smile widely.

"Excellent! You did good."

"You know this isn't going to break them up." Felix states.

I roll my eyes at him. "I know that but I'm keeping this in case he doesn't tell Amber. Then when I show her the picture she'll know he lied to her and that, my dear Felix, will break them up."

I forward the picture of my liplock with Emery to my phone. I hand Felix back his phone and he just shakes his head at me.

"What is your problem?"

He sighs. "You know Mallori, we're sorta friends..."

Sorta? I thought we were good friends.

"And I think you'll want to hear this from me more than anyone else. This plan of yours sucks and you'll only end up looking desperate and patheic in everyone's eyes. You won't get Emery and I won't get Amber so I think its time that we both faced the facts and moved on."

My mouth drops at his words. How dare he say those things to me?! I won't let that deter me from what I want...and what I wanted was Emery.

After I throw Felix out of my room I fall onto my bed and imagine Monday turning out just the way I wanted. I would show Amber the pic of me kissing her man, she would break up with him for lying to her because I know he won't tell her what went down last night and I would weasel my way into his arms. Yes, it was going to be perfect!

AMBER'S POV

It was Sunday morning. One more day and I was no longer grounded! My mom left an hour ago to head to church. I desperately wanted to call Emery or Shannon and find out how the party went but I knew I would just find out tomorrow morning.

I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen to fix a quick breakfast. There was nothing quicker than a bowl of cereal. I sat down at the dining room table to eat but I am interrupted when the doorbell rings. I sigh as my cereal would get soggy. I hated soggy cereal!

I push myself away from the table and walk to the front door. I open it and see Shannon standing there with a large smile on her face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I pull her inside before Mrs. Hirsch could see her. "Didn't Emery tell you I was grounded?"

She still has her large smile as she sits on the couch. "Yeah, but I have some news that I couldn't wait 'til Monday to share."

"Wait, how did you get here? Your dad took away your car keys." I ponder.

"Garrett dropped me off. He'll be back in ten minutes to get me."

"So how are things going with you two? Oh, how was the party?" I throw questions at her.

"Garrett is so amazing. I think he really cares for me and the party was great up until Mallori crashed and Felix got into a fight with Toby Springer."

"Ugh! That Mallori just drives me crazy! And why were Toby and Felix fighting?"

Shannon waves it off. "I'm sure you'll hear all about it tomorrow but I really came over to tell you that Garrett spent the night with me after the party."

She gives me a sly smile and I put two and two together. I gasp and playfully slap her leg.

"You little slut! You gave Garrett your V-card?"

She nods. "Uh huh and it was AMAZING!" she shouts while fanning herself. "He was so gentle and he made sure it was pleasurable for me."

Wow, I couldn't believe my best friend was no longer a virgin! I was happy that she was happy but I hoped that now that she and Garrett had done the deed she wouldn't be all up in his ass.

I watch her pull out her phone and she holds it out for me.

"Look at this! I taped Garrett and Emery dancing last night and it is awesome."

She plays a video and I see the guys dancing almost in sync. I didn't know Emery had these moves! He looked so good in a navy blue button up blouse, dark jeans and sneakers. He had his hair pulled back away from his handsome face. Seeing this made me a more bummed that I missed the party.

"I'm glad you guys had fun." I give her a small smile.

"We would've had more fun if you had been there." she states and gives me a hug.

"There will be other parties." I repeat my mother's words. "You'd better go, Garrett's probably outside waiting for you."

"You're probably right. Hey, if your mom let's you off punishment early you can come over and help me and Garrett clean up. We could use an extra pair of hands."

I laugh as she gives me another hug before getting up and heading outside. Garrett was waiting for her and she made her way to his car. She waved to me before getting in the passenger seat. I waved to her and then Garrett who returned my wave.

He drove off and once his car was out of sight I closed the door and returned to my soggy breakfast. After my mom gets home from church we decide to spend the day together. We play some board games, watch movies and swim in our pool until sunset.

I actually enjoyed spending the weekend with my mother and told her so over dinner.

"I enjoyed this time with you too baby. See, being grounded wasn't so bad. Why don't you get detention again and we'll have a repeat next weekend?" she gives me a wink after stating the last part.

I laugh. "How about no detention and we still have a repeat next weekend?"

She looks at me like I just grew a second head. "What? You don't want to spend time with your best friend and your boyfriend? I am shocked!"

"I can spend a few hours with Emery on Saturday and the rest of the day with you and Shannon can have my Sunday. Deal?"

She seems pleased as punch that I want to spend time with her. She nods at my suggestion and we talk about various things over the rest of our meal.

Around ten o'clock I am getting ready for bed and as I pull back the sheets to my bed, my mom enters my room. She hands me back my phone and places a kiss on my cheek. I thank her and she tells me not to be up all night texting Emery.

Once she leaves I text him that I have my phone back.

*cool. missed u at shannon's party*

I laugh before replying. *she came over earlier and showed me a video of u and garrett dancing. i think i need to see those moves in person*

*lol anytime baby*

*heard mallori crashed and felix got in a fight. that was crazy huh*

*drama follows those 2. speaking of mallori i have to tell u something*

What could he possibly have to tell me regarding Mallori? Unless he was telling she was hit by a bus or something. Okay that was mean but seriously that girl irks me.

*i took her home after the party and she kissed me*

My eyes bugged at the words on my screen. That BITCH! She knows good and goddamn well that Emery is my boyfriend and she kisses him. Wait until I see her tomorrow!

*i hope ur not mad at me :-(*

Mad at him? No, I'm mad at that bitch.

*no u are good. ill handle mallori tomorrow. ill see u in the morning, going to bed. good nite. luv u*

After sending the message I flop down in my bed. I punch my pillow imagining it is Mallori's face! God, I am fuming and I hope I can sleep tonight.

My phone beeps with an incoming message but I ignore it. I planned on dreaming of smashing Mallori to pieces tomorrow. That thought brought a smile to my face as I drifted off to sleep.

EMERY'S POV

I got Amber's message and I had to blink rapidly to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I zoomed in on the last part of the text: luv u. Did she mean that?

*mean it?*

I quickly texted back. I waited for her reply but nothing came back for ten minutes. She had already gone to bed. Damn! I wished I could hear her actually say the words instead of texting them.

If a tornado, hurricane and tsunami hit my house in a triple combo, I would still have this dumb smile on my face when rescuers found my mangled corpse. My girl loved me and there was nothing that would ever change that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308 28 21
**editing in process** A Black woman and an Arab man explore an interracial relationship. They love fast and completely. They must persevere throug...
7K 211 27
The interracial love story of Gia Thomas and William Cartwell they love is strong but it will be tested
608K 16.7K 197
TITLE SAYS ALL!
5.1K 209 26