Mine To Love | แด›แด€แด‡แด‹แดแดแด‹

By hershey_y

When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university stud... More

Mine To Love
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
ii. The Lost Love
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Questions for the Characters [closed]
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Epilogue
Read ONLY after finishing the book!
Author's Note (Please Read)

Characters' Interview (Important)

11.9K 321 159
By hershey_y

Since today completes my one year as a writer on Wattpad, I decided to publish  the answers to your questions today. Take your time and make sure to read the them. This is going to make you understand the plot and the characters a lot better. You will also know why they did what they did... I think you must read this.

PS: Questions related to me are answered at the last along with a pic. Do check it out🙈

Enjoy!

JUNGKOOK

1. Do you think you love Taehyung or is it your obsession?

Asked by: _zarasiddiqui_

Jungkook: I love Taehyung. I don't think I ever did anything to him that would classify my love for him as an obsession. I even let him go and wished for him to have a successful career. If I was obsessed, I wouldn't have done that.

2. Why are you still determined to take over Mingyu's mafia and use Tae as a bait? Don't you love him?

Asked by: btslovealwaysx10

Jungkook: Mingyu wronged me and my men. I think he deserves it. As for Tae, I love him a lot, yes. But I do have some ambitions in life that I want to achieve. They always tell you to work hard and achieve your goals. I don't know why my case is any different.

3. Do you enjoy being a part of the mafia?

Asked by: kimvantae08

Jungkook: Not really. If I was given a choice, I'd rather be a dancer or a footballer. I love doing those things. I would have a lot more freedom then. But I guess some things are fated. I'm tied to Orion. I can't do anything about it because I'm the only child of my parents. So I guess I'll just have to live with it.

4. Do you really love Tae or are you going to use him for your own plans?

Asked by : ayat_fash

Jungkook: Yes, I love Tae a lot. Always have, always will. I don't know why you think I'll use him.

5. What if there's a situation where you have to choose between Orion and Tae, what are you going to choose?

Asked by : ayat_fash

Jungkook: I don't really know. I hope I never come across such a situation because I love both. On one side, there's the love of my life. On the other side is my gang, Orion for which I've worked so hard for. It's also not just mine but a lot of other people's. Like my father's, grandfather's... actually my whole family's. There are so many people people who depend on me so I can't let go of them that easily. I hope I never have to make a choice between them.

6. If you were not a mafia boss, what would you be?

Asked by : michin_yeoja

Jungkook: If I were not a mafia boss, I would be a dancer or a footballer. I'd also love to be Taehyung's full-time husband haha.

7. Last time your excuse was you aren't the boss, you will look weak so what's your excuse now??

Asked by : irphana

Jungkook: I don't have any excuse this time. Last time also, it wasn't an excuse. They are just true facts. I can't just be with Taehyung because I want to be. There are a lot of factors we have to take into consideration. Like the relationship between the two gangs, the potential threats and a lot more. So as much as I'd love to be with Taehyung, I can't just put his life in danger. That's why, I have to stop myself from doing a lot of things.

8. You won't do something that makes Tae believe he is just a bait to you right???

Asked by : irphana

Jungkook: Trust me, that's the last thing I want. But misunderstandings might happen because there are a lot of things that I can't reveal as the boss of Orion. If he perceives something in a wrong way... I don't know how I would make him understand.

9. Will you let Tae depart like the previous time??

Asked by: july_rain95

Jungkook: Taehyung does not belong to me. Not yet at least. So I can't force him to stay if he doesn't want to.

10. Are you going to use Tae as a bait or something?

Asked by : Jeonvggukie kookv__guuktae aslishka71

Jungkook: I don't know why people think I would use him?? I'm really clear about my feelings for him. I love him and when you love someone, you don't use them.

11. Even if he is Mingyu's brother, you can't ignore the fact that you love him 😙

By : Samawia12345678

Jungkook: Yes, I can't. I'm way past the denial stage.

12. Do you think one day you would put Tae first before power?

Asked by: taekooklovestories

Jungkook: If I could, I would've done that long ago.

13. Don't waste time and ask Tae to marry you before I do!!

By: kook14RB

Jungkook: Don't even try to do that! Taehyung's mine. I want to ask him to marry me but I guess I'll have to wait for the right time to come. I can't do that with so many complications surrounding us.

14. How much do you love Tae? What are you gonna do for him?

Asked by: lucimariae 

Jungkook: Love is an abstract idea whose quantity cannot be measured. I love Taehyung. I have never loved anyone as much as I've loved him. I hope that answers. Now, what can I do for him? I'd do anything if he lets me. I just hope he does not ask me to quit as the boss of Orion or anything because that would be really difficult.

15. Do you really love tae ?

Asked by : kook14RB

Jungkook: Of course. Did my actions ever tell you otherwise?

16. Why do you wanna take over Mingyu's group so muchhhh?

Asked by: rainstrms

Jungkook: Mingyu is a bad guy. He has done a lot of bad things to me and Orion. I need to control him somehow.

17. Are you sure it's fair to plan to take over the Yakuza and loving Taehyungie at the same time?

Asked by : piedpipermindi

Jungkook: I don't know if it's fair or not but I just know that... you don't have control over your emotions. You can and you have the right to love anyone you want. I think I'm entitled to feel emotions. My relations with the Yakuza should not have anything to do with my love for Taehyung. That's my opinion. But I also know things won't exactly be easy.

18. Don't you think taking over the Yakuza would make you the bad guy in front of Taehyung?

Asked by: superrr_chamchiii

Jungkook: I hope not but definitely it will. I'm just hoping that when I talk to Taehyung about it and tell him my reasons, he would understand.

19. Do you even love Tae or will you harm him if you have to in order to acquire his brother's group?

Asked by: KTH_bts_JJK

Jungkook: I think I've answered this many times. You guys just don't trust me enough haha. Yes, I love Tae very much and I would never harm him. He may get hurt because of the truth but I would try to not intentionally do anything to harm him.

20. What are you gonna do with Tae now that you know he's Mingyu's brother. Are you gonna use him even though you still have feelings for him?
How do you think he would react?

Asked by: bunnybear301

Jungkook: Actually this whole matter is between me and Mingyu, between Orion and the Yakuza. I still have feelings for Taehyung, yes and that's what's stopping me from showing my worst side which could be a nightmare for them. I don't know how Taehyung will react. I'm sure he'll be mad, angry. I just hope that in the end, he sees my point of view too instead of just being blinded by the love for his brother.

21. Do you still love Tae like you used to  back in the University?

Asked by : bunnybear301

Jungkook: Yes, I very much do. Maybe the separation even made me fall in love with him deeper.

22. Any one night stands or relationship after Tae?

Asked by : spread_legs_not_hate

Jungkook: No. Can't even imagine.

23. Would you kill Mingyu without regretting it? Like because he's Tae's brother? Or even Tae's father? Would you regret it?

Asked by : Asmrbokkie

Jungkook: Killing someone is not easy. It's not just about Taehyung's brother or father. I would definitely regret it if I happen to kill an innocent person but... I would never regret killing those who are not innocent.

24. Would you leave the mafia world for Tae?

Asked by: DeepalGhoghrey

Jungkook: Everything does not revolve around Kim Taehyung. I became a mafia boss so that no one questions me even if I decide to choose Taehyung as my partner. I did not work this hard to leave everything behind one day.

TAEHYUNG

1. Which is your best memory from college?

Asked by : kookiee_loverr

Taehyung: I don't have the best memories from my college days because my life was hell there. But still if I have to pick, it would be making friends with Jungkook and my art classes.

2. If you could choose between love and career, what would you choose?

Asked by : _zarasiddiqui_

Taehyung: I'd choose my career because I've only fallen in love once but if I convince myself by saying that there's still hope, I'd be lying to myself.

3. Can I kidnap yeontan for a week?

Asked by : kimvantae08

Taehyung: Can you please not? Tannie is one of my few reasons of happiness. I don't think I can stay away from him.

4. You wanted to stay away from gang things. So why did you go with Jungkook that day and even kissed him?

Asked by: ayat_fash

Taehyung: I don't have a reason. I wasn't thinking much. I just believed that if I took Jungkook with me to somewhere private, he would willingly talk to me because we were friends in college and even had feelings for each other. I kissed him in the heat of the moment because I've missed him. I guess those were really dumb decisions that I made.

5. Will you select your freedom over anyone?

Asked by: ayat_fash

Taehyung: Yes, I would. Even if I'm in a relationship, I would like to have my freedom to decide for myself and live my life on my own terms. Yes, I would consult with my partner but I won't let him control me. I can have my freedom while being in a relationship. I don't have to choose one of them if I get a good partner.

6. If there was one thing about your life that you could change, what would that be?

Asked by: michin_yeoja

Taehyung : There's not one thing. First of all, I wouldn't want to leave the Yakuza when many organised crime groups turned against us. I would've loved to stay with my family. Second, I would never have joined Mekong.

7. If Mingyu asks you to marry Jungkook, will you be happy?? I'm afraid you'll probably get angry at both Mingyu and Jungkook. And please don't let Jungkook decide your fate. Your decision is important too.

Asked by: irphana

Taehyung: If it happens in the current scenario, no I won't be happy. My decision matters in my own life as you said so I won't be happy and I won't let them dictate my life. Mingyu hyung already sent me to Jungkook against my will. If he asks me to marry him, I'd be super upset.

8. Yes career is important but love is magical. It won't happen everyday in everyone's life. It seldom happens, so will you run away again? Why did you choose your career over Jungkook? You can maintain both like now? Why did you run away😭😭😭waaee????

Asked by : july_rain95

Taehyung: This question sounds very inconsiderate about my feelings. I chose my career because that's the only thing which made me the person I am today. Jungkook prioritised Orion too. So why is it wrong if I prioritised my art career? Jungkook was the first one to move out of our dorm. Yes, love is magical but my love was like forbidden love at that time. So it was better to achieve my dreams rather than chasing hopeless romance.

9. Are you still afraid of Jimin? I think he can be your soulmate.

Asked by: kim_jeon3001

Taehyung: I'm not sure if I'm still afraid of him because I'm a well trained person now and I can handle a lot of things I couldn't when I was in college. I also don't know if Jimin and I could be soulmates. We're not even friends right now.

10. Can you please give Jungkook a chance to love you? Please forget and forgive. Just live with him.

Asked by: kim_jeon3001

Taehyung: Jungkook did not show me any emotion that would make me believe that he still loves me and loving him is not that easy. He is the boss of Orion! It's another mafia group and I don't want to involve with more of it. Yakuza is enough. Plus forgive and forget is easily said than done. He has basically ordered me to come with him against my will. It won't be easy for me at all to forgive him and I would never forget this.

11. Do you really want Jungkook or you just wanna get a way from this shit?

Asked by: Samawia12345678

Taehyung: I have always wanted Jungkook. I couldn't forget him but right now, I see Jungkook as a threat to my future and career so yes I would like to get away from him and this mafia shit.

12. Will you still love him if you find out that Kook was after your family all along?

Asked by : @taekooklovestories

Taehyung: If Jungkook is after my family? You're kidding, right? Why would he do that? Don't we have a peaceful treaty between Yakuza and Orion?

13. Do you want to marry Kookie or just want to run away from all this shit?

Asked by : kook14RB

Taehyung: Why would I want to marry him? He is making my life difficult so I would wanna get away from him.

14. Jungkook has already called you 'soon to be husband ' ...Will you accept him if he proposes you suddenly...as in arranged marriage??!!

Asked by: quinnzeela

Taehyung: Jungkook is delusional if he thinks I would agree to marry him just because he called me 'soon to be husband'. He has done nothing lately to deserve being my husband.

15. Do you trust jungkook?

Asked by: rainstrms

Taehyung: Until a few days ago, I would've said yes. But now... NO.

16. Who do you love the most?? Your family or Jungkook??

Asked by: piedpipermindi

Taehyung: I love them both. They are different people. My family is very important to me. They brought me up and loved me so much and Jungkook... well he's just Jungkook, the guy who lightened up my dark college years. But right now, I'm mad at everyone so I just love my baby Yeontan.

17. You love art but you're getting dragged in this shit. Why don't you just leave it all and run away?

Asked by: superrr_chamchiii

Taehyung: I wish I could *sighs*. But cowards are the ones who run away and I'm not a coward.

18. What if Jk kills or harms your family your brother specially?

Asked by: KTH_bts_JJK

Taehyung: If he does something like that, I'll make sure he does not see the sun the next morning.

19. Were you seriously dumb to get jungkook away from your men when he broke into your house and now that he has something planned, you have no idea about it?! What were you thinking?

Asked by: bunnybear301

Taehyung: I still have feelings for Jungkook. Wouldn't you try to save the person who you feel more. It might not be the smartest move but you should not call me dumb just because I listened to my heart! If Jungkook is planning something behind my back... well I hope he isn't doing anything like that or else I'll make him regret his life decisions.

20. Will you accept Jungkook again even if he takes over your brother?

Asked by: bunnybear301

Taehyung: I don't know why you're asking such a question. He won't do something like that, right? But if he does, darling, I won't let him live in peace. Acceptance would be a faraway dream for him.

21. Would you let Jungkook go when the time comes?

Asked by : spread_legs_not_hate

Taehyung: I don't even have him in the first place to let him go. But if the time comes when I have to take a difficult decision, I would choose whatever is the best option at that time.

22. Have you ever thought of getting in relationship after jungkook?

Asked by: DeepalGhoghrey

Taehyung: Not really. I was jealous when I saw couples enjoying together because I wanted the same thing but I wanted it with Jungkook and no one else.

JIMIN

1. You feel bad for Taehyung, right? So why don't you try and change Jungkook's mind about him?

Asked by : michin_yeoja

Jimin: Yes, I feel bad for Taehyung and if I could, I would definitely try to change Jungkook's mind but do you think he would listen to me? He is really stubborn.

2. I know you feel bad for Taehyung. He will probably need a lot of comfort in the future. Just be there for him as the soulmate you are.

Asked by: irphana

Jimin: Yes, that's what I plan on doing.

3. Can you please play as a cupid in between Taekook???

Asked by : july_rain95

Jimin: If they want to stay together then definitely but if they don't want to stay together, then it's their decision and I can't force them.

4. Can you be friends with Taehyung and accompany him and talk to Jungkook?

Asked by: kim_jeon3001

Jimin: If Taehyung wants to be my friend, I'd be glad to do so but talking to Jungkook will not be the easiest thing to do.

5. Chim.......like babe just go ahead and do me a favor please 😩

By: Samawia12345678

Jimin: What's the favour you wanna ask for?

6. Listen chim...
   I want to tell you a secret ...

Ummm.......

I love you (shy shy)

BY: kook14RB

Jimin: Awww... I love you. But should I tell you a secret too?
                Don't keep telling mafia men that you love them. They could be dangerous. But I'm nice so you can say that to me.

7. Are you still in touch with Hobi?

Asked by: Antonia_kimjeon

Jimin: As a matter of fact, yes I am.

8. What are your thoughts on Tae at the moment..?

Asked by: bunnybear301

Jimin: I truly feel bad for him, man. The guy does not deserve it. All he wants is to keep living his life in peace but he is getting dragged into this shit because of his brother and his ex best friend. If I were in his place, I would break down. I must say, he is strong.

9. Are you, by any chance, in a relationship with Yoongi???

Asked by: OT7_Soulmate

Jimin: No, I'm not.

10. How did you get into the mafia world?

Asked by: DeepalGhoghrey

Jimin: My father was the right hand man of Jungkook's father so you can say that I was born in the Orion. My fate is tied with Jungkook and the gang since childhood.

MINGYU

1. Do you think you're doing a good job as the leader of the Yakuza and as Taehyung's brother?

Asked by : michin_yeoja

Mingyu: To be honest, I don't know anymore. I'm doing whatever I'm doing right now for the betterment of the Yakuza but I think I'm still failing. I couldn't handle my shit on my own and had to approach some other mafia boss. As Taehyung's brother, I know I'm doing a shitty job. He doesn't deserve what I did to him. I'm a really bad brother but I have no other choice *sighs*

2. I know you love your brother. Shouldn't you let him decide if he wants to be with Jungkook or not?

Asked by: irphana

Mingyu: Here the point is not about who Taehyung wants to be with. The point is that I wanna save Yakuza from whoever is after us and the person who can help us is Jeon Jungkook who also happens to be Taehyung's ex lover or present lover. I don't know. Jungkook still cares for my brother so I just thought he would help us that's why I allowed him to be with Taehyung in the first place. Because he protects him.

3. Don't use Tae as a bait, and let him marry Jungkook.

By: kim_jeon3001

Mingyu: I don't see how this whole situation makes Taehyung a bait. It's just simple give and take. And as for marriage, he can marry whoever he wants. I wasn't joking when I told Jungkook that he and Taehyung can be together. But by the looks of it, I don't think Tae wants to marry Jungkook.

4. Isn't Tae your brother? There's no way you'll use your dear brother.

Asked by: Samawia12345678

Mingyu: I'm not using him. I was thinking about his happiness and the benefit (specifically help) that I would get from Jungkook because of this. You see, it's a win-win situation.

5. Why did you think it was a good idea to trust Jungkook blindly???

Asked by: piedpipermindi

Mingyu: We've been in an alliance with Orion for years and I think Jungkook has always been reliable. He also likes Taehyung and I have seen him how he protects him and cares for him, that's why I trusted him. I hope I made the right decision.

6. By using Tae to get Jungkook on your side, don't you think you're breaking your promise of letting him live a normal life?

Asked by: superrr_chamchiii

Mingyu: I broke the promise, didn't I? But I also think it was the need of the hour.

7. You used Tae as your bait... What if Jk harms him and he's just pretending to be good in front of you!!!??

Asked by: KTH_bts_JJK

Mingyu: You think I didn't think about that? I may have taken a rash decision but I knew what I was doing. There's someone who would keep an eye on my Tae in Orion. You know what I mean, right?

8. Are you really gonna let Jungkook and Taehyung get close?

Asked by : CreativeStudio189

Mingyu: Well, if they want to, who am I to stop them? Jungkook won't listen to me anyway and Taehyung loves his freedom.

9. What is your main goal right now?

Asked by : bunnybear301

Mingyu: My main goal right now is to protect the Yakuza from whoever is after us.

10. Are you seriously gonna use Tae?! Won't you think about having a second thought about the risk you're taking?!

Asked by: bunnybear301

Mingyu: I know I'm taking a risk but I think it's the only way to protect the gang. Everything has its own risks. I hope this one has slight lesser risk.

11. Tell us more about your family.

Asked by: DeepalGhoghrey

Mingyu: Well, I'm the older son of the ex leader of the Yakuza. My mom had nothing to do with the mafia though before she met my dad. Both my parents had a love marriage. My mother loved my dad so much that she even accepted the fact that he was the leader of the Yakuza. When I was born, it was decided that I would be the next leader of the Yakuza. Ours is not a normal family but we acted like it. My parents made sure to spend time with me, take me on trips and have meals together whenever possible. Then eight years later, Taehyung was born and he completed our lives. I think I have the best family ever.

12. Don't you feel jealous of Tae that he is following his heart by being an artist and you had to become a mafia leader?

Asked by : kookiee_loverr

Mingyu: I was never forced to be a mafia leader. I always wanted to be one so no, I'm not jealous of Taehyung.

SEOKJIN

1. As a person who does not keep much track about the inner working of Orion, do you even like working there?

Asked by : meghami

Seokjin: Oh I love working here but more than work, the people are fun instead. I work at the hospital wing so I don't like keeping track of how many people they wanna hurt or kill. My job is to treat people, not harm them.

2. You are cute and scary at the same time but still I purple you.

By: kim_jeon3001

Seokjin: I know I'm cute. But scary? I don't know how to feel about that. I'm definitely worldwide handsome though.

3. We know Jungkook is a very strong headed person. How do you manage to keep him sane when he is distressed?

Asked by: superrr_chamchiii

Seokjin: It's not an easy thing to do for random people but it's not that difficult when you are the Kim Seokjin.

4. Do you think Taehyung is good for Jungkook?

Asked by: DeepalGhoghrey

Seokjin: I'm not sure about that. I don't know Taehyung much to say anything. But I do know that if he comes in my baby Jungkookie's life, he would be happy so we'll have to wait and see.

HOSEOK

1. When you were in college, you got stressed because of the tension between Taekook as you were their mutual friend. What advice would you give them now if you meet them?

Asked by: meghami

Hoseok: I would tell them that it's okay to follow your heart. Communication can solve a lot of problems, believe it or not. So if there's something bothering you, just talk it out. It might seem hard at first but it can do wonders, like save your relationship for instance.

2. Jimin liked you in college. Did you like him back??

Asked by: _zarasiddiqui_

Hoseok: Yes, I did. That cute mochi made me so happy.

3. Where are you after 5 years? I miss you😭

Asked by: michin_yeoja

Hoseok: I'm closer than you expect. You'll meet me soon, don't worry.

4. Hey dance master!! Can we go hangout somewhere?

Asked by: kim_jeon3001

Hoseok: Hangout? Do we perhaps know each other that well?

5. Are you still in contact with Jimin?

Asked by: DeepalGhoghrey

Hoseok: Yes, I very much am.

MINHYUN

1. Were you glad when Taehyung left Mekong or were you angry?

Asked by: kookiee_loverr

Minhyun: I was a little upset because I considered Taehyung my friend. But he wanted to quit and also the Orion didn't want him to do what he was doing anymore so he did the right thing by quitting. He was happy after that so I was too.

2. If you really considered Taehyung your friend, you shouldn't have involved him with Mekong. Why did you do it then?

Asked by: _zarasiddiqui_

Minhyun: Taehyung needed money. We needed a person who could run errands for us so I thought it would benefit us both.

3. You've made a drunken Tae sign a contract to be a drug dealer and made him suffer a lot. Shouldn't you pay for that???

Asked by: irphana

Minhyun: I don't think so. However I made Taehyung sign the contract, it does not change the fact that a lot of his problems vanished after he started working with us. He at least had the money to pay his fees and live a decent life.

4. Why do you keep bullying Tae? Have you never thought about being friends with him instead???

Asked by: vantae__koo

Minhyun: I never bullied him. I just teased him. I also considered him my friend and saved him from getting raped if you don't remember. How could you think I'm the bad guy when I even let him quit Mekong?

BEOMGYU

1. Are you okay, dude? You got shot twice.

Asked by : Asmrbokkie

Beomgyu: I'm doing a lot better now. Thanks for asking.

2. You did a gold job protecting Tae. How are you bro?

Asked by: bunnybear301

Beomgyu: I'm good. Thanks for asking and of course I would protect Taehyungie hyung. I'd protect him with my life not just because I'm the in-charge of his security but because I considered him my brother.

3. Why don't you take Taehyung and run away to a place which is safe for the both of you?

Asked by: superrr_chamchiii

Beomgyu: Haha when you're a part of a mafia group, you can never run away. So even if I want to, I can't. Both Taehyung hyung and I are not cowards so we won't run away.

4. Is it hard being Taehyung's secretary and also the in-charge of his security at the same time?

Asked by: meghami

Beomgyu: Not really. Initially it was because it's a lot of work but now I enjoy working so close to him. Taehyung hyung is super cool.

TAEHYUNG'S PARENTS

1. You are letting Taehyung do what he wants in life and you guys basically pushed Mingyu to be the leader of the Yakuza. Do you think this was a fair decision?

Asked by: meghami

Mrs. Kim: I never wanted either of my sons to be a part of the mafia but someone had to take over. Unfortunately that was Mingyu, because he's our elder son.

Mr. Kim: We didn't force him to be the leader though. He wanted to be the leader himself. He has always been so strong and powerful. Being the leader of the Yakuza was in his blood.

2. Are y'all against Tae and Kook?

Asked by : Samawia12345678

Mrs. Kim: I would support my baby in whatever he does, including the partner he chooses for himself. I just want him to find a decent man and not someone who would use him for his fame and money.

Mr. Kim: I'm not in favour for Jeon Jungkook being with my son because Taehyung wanted a normal life and his life would be anything but normal if he stays with Jungkook. That man is nothing but trouble.

3. After everything Mingyu is doing, what would be your advice to him?

Asked by: superrr_chamchiii

Mrs. Kim: I know what Mingyu is doing is for the Yakuza so I would just tell him to be a little more considerate about his brother's feelings as well.

Mr. Kim: Same as what my wife said. If that brat has a problem, he can come to me for advice instead of making stupid decisions.

4. Y'all had a good relationship with the Orion before, and now that Mingyu is the leader and took this big step to use Tae for his own good, how are you feeling now as he kinda wishes to take over the Orion?

Asked by: bunnybear301

Mr. Kim: If he wants to take over the Orion, he can. I'm no longer the leader hence I cannot tell him much about his ambitions. I just don't want him to involve Taehyung in his crap.

5. Are you really against Taehyung being gay...?

Asked by: OT7_Soulmate

Mrs. Kim: No, we accept him wholeheartedly for who he is. Whatever he told his friends in college about us being against him for being gay is merely just a story.

NAMJOON

1. What do you like about Seokjin the most?

Asked by: meghami

Namjoon: His confident aura is what attracts me the most.

2. Hello to the brain of the group! Well, do you have any plan of dating Jin?

Asked by: kim_jeon3001

Namjoon: I'm already in a relationship with him. Didn't you read the first chapter of this book carefully?👀😂

3. You asking the question to Jin or should I?

Asked by: Samawia12345678

Namjoon: Which question are we talking about in here?👀

4. When are you gonna date our WWH....cause we all are waiting for that.

Asked by:OT7_Soulmate

Namjoon: I'm already dating him. Do y'all just pay attention to Taekook details and not at us while reading the book?💀

YOONGI

1. Do you prefer Yoomin or Sope or by chance Yoonminseok?

Asked by : OT7_Soulmate

Yoongi: I prefer only Yoongi haha.

2. Are you single? If yes, will you be my Valentine this Valentine's Day?

Asked by: superrr_chamchiii

Yoongi: This Valentine's Day has already passed. There's a whole year left. A lot can happen in one year including you moving on from me.

3. Could you be the cause of my euphoria?

Asked by : Samawia12345678

Yoongi: Isn't that Jungkook's job?

4. If you had a free day, what would you do?

Asked by: meghami

Yoongi: I think I'd just sleep the whole day. But getting a day off is like a luxury to me.

YEONTAN

1. So many ARMYs dream to live your life. Do you have any thoughts about that?

Asked by: meghami

Yeontan: I don't know what to say about that. It's just that... Tae appa loves me so much and I'm happy to be the chosen one. Woof!

2. Do you like Jungkook for your appa?

Asked by : _zarasiddiqui_

Yeontan: I would like anyone who is not being a meanie to my appa.

3. Did you meet your best friend Bam?

Asked by: kim_jeon3001

Yeontan: Who's Bam? I don't know anyone named Bam. My only friend is Toto.

Taehyung: Toto is Beomgyu's parrot. This is for those who don't know.

4. Love you Tannie. Please keep your appa (Tae) safe .❤️
And if that Bunny does anything bad with Tae, just bite him hard 😁ok?

By: kook14RB

Yeontan: That's the plan all along.

5. Can you please keep Taehyung safe for all of us? Please take care of yourself too.

Asked by: superrr_chamchiii

Yeontan: I really want to but appa is going to Seoul and he left me here with Gyu. I don't know how to protect him.

6. Baby how are you feeling??? Are you okay now... Don't leave Taetae okay.... Otherwise he'll be very very Very sad...!!!!

Asked by: OT7_Soulmate

Yeontan: I know my health conditions are not that good but I'll still fight it and continue to live with appa to keep him happy.

7. Ily for sensing the danger Tannie even though now Tae is involved in it smh <33

By: bunnybear301

Yeontan: Thank you and please hope that Taetae gets out of that situation safely.

THE BULLIES
*no pics cause they don't deserve it*

1. How did you even bully Taehyung after seeing his beautiful face?
(Lmao 🤣 , I know this one is dumb. But hey how can anyone bully him)

Asked by: ayat_fash

Bully 1: What's so special about his face? He's just another guy who was an outcast.

Bully 2: I'm really sorry for what I did to him. I know sorry is not enough for what I did but if I ever see him again, I'm going to beg for his forgiveness.

2. You guys should meet him and his family now. You had a lot to say.

By: irphana

Bully 3: Doesn't he go by the name Dowoo? There's nothing known about his family. Didn't they disown him for being a fag? Well, he deserves it. I don't care if he is famous now. He must have sucked someone off to become popular.

3. It's already been 5 years. Do you guys even regret anything y'all did?

Asked by: superrr_chamchiii

Bully 4: I very much do. He did not deserve how we treated him. Everyone has some dignity and I feel horrible for making him feel belittled.

Bully 5: Nonsense! He's a fag.

Bully 2 (to Bully 5): Shut up. Choke on your dick if you can't respect someone irrespective of their sexuality. Fucking grow up!

THE AUTHOR: HERSHEY!

1. What's your favorite place in Indore?

Asked by: DeepalGhoghrey

Hershey: There are many. It depends on my mood where I wanna go.

2. By any chance are you a bi??? Cause if yes, then date me....!!!!

Asked by: OT7_Soulmate

Hershey: No, I'm a straight female but if I were a bi, then I would definitely think about it lmao. You sure you can tolerate me though? I'm chaotic af😂

3. Do Jungkook and Taehyung still love each other and want to get back into relationship again?

Asked by: sevenangelsexists

Hershey: As Jungkook has answered above, he still loves Taehyung and Tae also cares for him. But we'll have to see if they get back into a relationship given their circumstances. It's their decision.

4. Will there be a happy ending for Taekook and also for the readers?

Asked by: sevenangelsexists

Hershey: That's for me to know and for you to find out haha.

5. Will you marry me?

Asked by: superrr_chamchiii

Hershey: I'm not sure if you'd wanna marry me after finding out how chaotic I am and how irritating I can be at times lol.

6. Thanks author nim for this (mine to love) amazing art! Muhaaa..

By: kook14RB

Hershey: Thank you so much reader-nim for appreciating my work💜

7. Why are you killing me with suspense? 😭

Asked by: Jeonvggukie

Hershey: I'm sure you can handle a little bit of suspense, my love 😉

8. Authornim, who is your bias in BTS?

Asked by: Hesha2

Hershey: I'm Taekook biased. Jungkook is my ult. But, I'm an OT7 stan. 7-1=0

9. If you could be one character for a day, who would you be?

Asked by : _zarasiddiqui_

Hershey: I'm not sure. Maybe Yeontan, or Bam (he'll enter the book after a few chaps). Wait, did I just give you a spoiler?? At least they get to be with my idols and feel their love from a touching distance 😭😂

10. Which of your own book did you enjoy writing the most?

Asked by: meghami

Hershey: I enjoyed writing all my books because I put equal efforts into them. But I'm overwhelmed by the response Mine To Love is getting so thank you so much!

11. Do you have any phobia?

Asked by : kookiee_loverr

Hershey: I have Trypophobia and it's really severe. My skin keeps crawling from the inside when I see holes or weird patterns. It's really disgusting and idk how to deal with this. I feel so weird. I never thought I'd have it but...

12. If BTS suddenly appears in front of you, what would you do?

Asked by: jiaa_jia

Hershey: Omggggg. I guess I'll scream a lot and hug them so tight that their bones might even break. I would probably start blabbering because it would be so unbelievable and all this will only happen if I don't faint lol.

13. What made you so attracted to the idea of cliffhangers? You're literally the queen of cliffhangers!!!

Asked by: michin_yeoja

Hershey: Well, I just love the idea of cliffhangers. They keep the readers hooked and make the stories interesting. I hope you like them!

14. Who's your favourite writer?

Asked by: mansiii_lovestk

Hershey: On wattpad, my favourite writers are jetblackxsoul jgkktae NimraSajjad HMNLVR sweetdreamer33. Outside Wattpad, my faves are Veronica Roth, Suzanne Collins, Savi Sharma, Ravinder Singh and Ann Brashares. Thank you so much for writing good books, guys!

~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey lovelies! So it took me three whole days to finish writing this part. I hope all your questions were answered. If not, then feel free to ask me.

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 13.7K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
178K 11.1K 30
โ˜†ยฐโ—•โ€ขโ โ—Ongoingโ—โ โ€ขโ—•ยฐโ˜† ยฉTigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
451K 19.9K 57
Taehyung is a handsome omega who has been prostituting himself since the age of fifteen to pay off the debts of his father, who has fled. Having give...