Mine To Love | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ

De hershey_y

When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university stud... Mais

Mine To Love
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
ii. The Lost Love
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Questions for the Characters [closed]
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Characters' Interview (Important)
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Epilogue
Read ONLY after finishing the book!
Author's Note (Please Read)

Fifty Two

13K 757 92
De hershey_y

Hey lovelies! Here's an early update for you because I'm celebrating 100K reads on this book. 'Mine To Love' is my first book to reach the 100K milestone while being an ongoing book. I'm sooooooooo happy. Thank you so much for the love and support!! Also, do make sure to read the notice at the end of the chapter. Happy Reading!!

Taehyung jolts awake when he hears the announcement for the landing of the flight. He yawns and stretches his body before straightening up his seat. He stares outside the window and tries to figure out the different shapes in the clouds.

When he was in Seoul for his exhibition, he was there for only a day. He did not want to stay there because that city does not exactly have the best memories for him. But fate decided to play its own game and here he is, with the person he used to love--- and still loves. He is not here on a happy occasion though. He does not even know what his fate would be in here. He just knows that there is a lot of drama and disaster coming his way.

Lost in thoughts, Taehyung does not notice when the flight lands. As soon as the flight stops after being on the runway for a few minutes, Jimin quickly comes by his side. He is clad in a black suit and pants, just like Taehyung is, along with the others.

"Are you ready?" The shorter male asks, wrapping a hand around the artist's shoulder. Taehyung gives him a stern look that makes Jimin withdraw his hand. "We're not here for a picnic for fuck's sake." The brunette grumbles. The other male mumbles a soft 'sorry'. Soon, the door of the flight opens.

Since its the private jet, only the inner circle of the Orion along with a few trusted bodyguards and Taehyung are on board. The men start getting off of the plane. The bodyguards go out first, followed by Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi. After that, Jimin tells Taehyung that he needs to get off as well. The brunette follows, having Jimin walk closely behind him.

Once he is down, he sees a lot of expensive cars lined up, probably for everyone to go back. There are more guards too. They wait for their leader to descend down the stairs and when he does, Taehyung is awestruck. He does not like what Jungkook did to him and he is mad at him but that does not change the fact that he thinks the ravenette is looking hot at the moment.

The aura of the mafia boss radiates power and dominance. It's something that Taehyung has seen in his father and his brother but he just finds Jungkook more competitive than them. He finds him much bolder. Is it really true though? Or is it just his imagination because of the big bad mafia boss persona the ravenette shows to the world.

"We will be heading straight to the headquarters." Jungkook announces and starts walking towards his car. Everyone follows him and gets in their own cars. Taehyung is about to get in Jimin's but the ravenette's voice stops him. "Taehyung will be going with me." With that, Jungkook gets on the backseat of his car.

Taehyung looks in his direction and he cannot help but grit his teeth. Even after sleeping for quite a while in the flight, Taehyung is still tired. He is actually emotionally very drained and Jungkook acting like a bossy asshole does not help his case in any way. "You should go if you want to avoid drama." Jimin suggests, patting his shoulder.

Taehyung sighs and nods. There's no other choice left so he starts walking towards Jungkook's car. The chauffeur opens the door for him and let's him in. Then he closes the door behind him and gets in the driver's seat himself.

Soon, they hit the road. Taehyung makes sure not to spare a single glance at the male sitting beside himself. It's actually not that easy but Taehyung is so mad that for the first time in his life, he can actually say that he has a good self control when he is around Jungkook.

Jungkook, on the other hand, keeps glancing at the other male from time to time. He does not like how Taehyung is not even looking at him. No one ignores him. Not even someone who hates him so Taehyung definitely can't. But Jungkook understands that its probably because the brunette is mad at him. He would be mad at himself too had he been in Taehyung's situation but he's not and he doesn't care much about it. He has Taehyung with himself now and that's what matters the most.

Taehyung glances outside the window of the car, looking at the beautiful city of Seoul. When he was here last time, he did not get a chance to wander around because of his tight schedule but now that he is noticing everything, he smiles. There are quite a few changes. There are a few new buildings and other infrastructure but a lot of things are the same too. He tries not to think about the horrible memories he had here and focus on the beauty of the city.

In a few minutes, they reach the headquarters of the Orion. It's Jungkook's and the others' home too. Taehyung never got to visit this place so he wonders how this huge place is from the inside.

"Are you gonna keep sitting here? Get out." Jungkook's cold voice breaks his trance. Taehyung does not react. Even though he is really mad, he just wants to drink in all his anger so that he does not have to talk to the ravenette at any cost.

Taehyung gets out of the car and timidly follows Jungkook inside the mansion. He can never get used to the hungry eyes of the perverted people around him.

Once they are inside, Jimin comes running towards Taehyung. The brunette does not understand why the other is being like this. He is trying to be near Taehyung wherever he gets a chance.

"I'll show Taehyung his room." The shorter male announces, earning a glare from the ravenette.

"What? Don't you have to catch up with work, Jeon?" Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Yes, Jungkook. Why don't you come with me? There's something that needs you're immediate attention." A voice says from behind them. He turns around and his eyes fall on a very familiar face. Taehyung had never imagined he would see this person here.

Hoseok of all people isn't the kind of person who could be working in a mafia group.

Jungkook sighs and looks at him, "I literally just stepped inside the house, hyung."

"I know, okay? I tried to push the meeting further with Im Changkyun but it has to happen today. He has to leave the country urgently tomorrow." Hoseok says. The ravenette sighs and walks towards Hoseok.

All this while, Taehyung kept looking at the older. He is really surprised but he knows he shouldn't be. In gangs, anything can happen.

"I'll show you your room." Jimin says softly. Taehyung just nods and follows the other who leads him to the fourth floor of the mansion.

When Taehyung enters the room, his eyes widen. The room Jimin brought him to is actually big and nice. The brunette did not think he would be given such a nice room with a king sized bed. He thought he won't be treated well here. Well, he has to wait and see if he gets treated nicely here. Usually the mafia groups don't treat people from the other groups well.

"So you can relax here. I'll get you some clothes to wear." Jimin says, already turning around to leave.

"I never thought I'd see Hoseok hyung here." Taehyung speaks, making Jimin's steps stop. He slowly turns around and smiles at the other, "I know right? He did it for me."

"For you? What do you mean?" Taehyung looks at him with confusion. "We... fell in love." Jimin looks down, smiling shyly. An involuntary smile appears on Taehyung's face, "Really? Oh my god! I knew you guys would be a thing in the future."

He claps his hands and Jimin wonders if the person standing in front of him is the same person who has been acting cold with him just a while ago. Taehyung notices his own actions too and stops smiling.

"Uhh... Yeah so Hobi hyung and I fell in love. I had to tell him about my real identity because I couldn't be with him while lying to him all along. So I told him but... he left me. As expected. He loved me but he left because he wanted to ensure his family's safety and that's understandable, I guess." Jimin laughs to himself, looking a little sad. Taehyung raises an eyebrow, "He is with you now so it's all good, isn't it?"

"Uhh... I'm really happy that he is with me now. But the way he came back to me... it wasn't that cool, Taehyung. It was very sad and I used to think he had no choice but to come to me. I didn't force him into anything but still--- and I thought that... I shouldn't have told him. At least then I would still have him. But you can hide the truth for only so much time. When it comes to the surface, it hurts. It hurts not only the person whom you're telling it to. It hurts you too. It breaks you and it creates a void in your relationship. It just... it's really very difficult--- both hiding the truth and living the life after the truth is revealed." Jimin says with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Taehyung is surprised. He does not know how to react. He has never seen Jimin this sad. He wonders what happened and why the process of Hoseok coming back to him is not pleasant for him. "A-Are you okay, Jimin? You wanna talk about it?" Taehyung offers. He doesn't like people around him being sad.

"I want to but not now." The other says. Taehyung just looks at him, a signal for him to continue so he does, "I want to talk to you about it but I also know that... you're just saying that because you feel bad for me right now. I don't want that. I want to tell you when you genuinely want to talk to me. As a friend."

Taehyung is too stunned to hear that but before he can say anything, Jimin leaves the room after telling him that he would ask someone to bring some change of clothes for him.

------------------------------

A few hours pass by and Taehyung is not able to erase what Jimin said from his mind. He cannot think of anything else because he has nothing to do that can distract his mind. He can relate what Jimin said with his and Jungkook's case.

He sighs wondering what tomorrow would bring for him. He can only hope that things go well with him. He already misses home. He misses his parents and brother. He does not care if he is angry with Mingyu. He just misses him. He misses Beomgyu and his baby Yeontan too. When will he be able to get out of this hell?

He jolts and sits up on the bed as the door suddenly bursts open. His eyes fall on the tall figure of his raven haired ex roommate. "WHAT THE FUCK? DON'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH MANNERS TO KNOCK AT THE DOOR BEFORE ENTERING, JEON?" Taehyung shouts, placing his hand over his chest and rubbing it over the t-shirt he is wearing to calm down his raging heartbeat.

"Shut up, Tae. Don't teach me manners in my own house." Jungkook rolls his eyes as he takes a few steps inside the room, closing the door behind him.

"Don't call me that! It's Dowoo for you."

"Why?"

"Only people close to me get to call me that." Taehyung states firmly.

"Oh! Then I assume Jimin is close to you since you're wearing his clothes." Jungkook says, eying him angrily and Taehyung does not know why, he is not able to come back with a solid response.

~•~•~•~•~

Hey lovelies!!! How was this chapter? Wait, what? Hoseok works for the Orion too?? So the real drama begins....

Anyway, I wanna tell y'all that I did an interview with the very sweet kooksheartandsoul. It was such a lovely experience. I loved answering all her questions. If you wanna read it, do check out the 20th chapter of her book which is named 'Episode 20 with @hershey_y' . I hope you enjoy!!

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

145K 6.1K 14
Choi Wooshik an honest Police officer who wants Jeon Jungkook the Great Mafia leader behind the jail bars. But what happen the Officer's Gorgeous wif...
97.9K 2.6K 5
Jeon Jungkook a great Mafia and Ceo acts rude and Cold with his Wife Taehyung but secretly madly in love with him. A short story....... ⬆️Top Kook ⬇️...
143K 8.1K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
178K 11.1K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...