Bulletproof {SAO//GGO Fan-fic}

By LawlietTheKiller

After defeating Death Gun in GGO, Kirito introduces Sinon to SAO. Sinon beguns to develop friendships with hi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40.5 (jk)

Chapter 24

2.7K 74 9
By LawlietTheKiller

By the time she woke up, she yawned and rubbed her eyes. She felt her Nervegear fall onto the floor, remembering that she had to see Kirito.

Kirito!

She looked over at the time and it was almost the afternoon. She quickly sat up and went to wash her face. She thought about how she kept Kirito waiting but then again he didn't give her a specific time. She went back to her room and checked her phone to see whether or not he messaged her.

He didn't.

Asada-san bit her lip and looked at her Nervegear. She didn't know why, but she felt nervous on seeing him today. She laid down and switched the game to ALO.

"Link Start!"

The burst of colors appeared and before she knew it, she saw the grassy meadow and the bright sky. She looked over at herself and smiled. It had been a while since she's been a Cait Sith.

Sinon walked around, looking for Kirito. She couldn't see him from down here. She looked up at the sky and sighed, knowing she had to fly. She remembered what Kirito had taught her as she leaped forward and relaxed her back.

Her wings appeared and lifted her up in the air, Sinon giving a smile. She rose up more into the air and gave a twirl. She laughed at herself and tried not to get carried away. She looked around and focused on the area on where he will usually be at.

From the distant, she saw a figure laying down on a floating pod. She flew towards it and saw that it was Kirito asleep. She flew over to where he was at and slowed herself down a bit but lost balanced when she landed.

Kirito opened one eye, looking to see who had appeared but Sinon tripped and fell next to him. Kirito gave a smile and waved at her.

"You made it."

Sinon quickly stepped back and blushed, touching her hair strip.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," she apologized.

Kirito sat up and shook his head.

"It wasn't long. Either way I would've waited for you to log on."

Sinon looked at him.

Why would he wait so long for her?

"Why did you call me here?" she asked.

"I got to show you something," he said.

"What?"

"You'll see later," he said and stood up.

Sinon thought about it and gave a slight smile. Kirito stretched and offered his hand out for her. She held his hand and stood up as well.

"Follow me," he said and leaped up in the air.

Kirito pulled her up in the air as well, holding onto her hand and making sure she had balance. Sinon wanted to back away, but she liked his company. Kirito pulled her up with him and into the air, looking straight ahead.

The sky looked so clear and the clouds felt nice when it brushed against them. She looked over at Kirito and smiled.

"Where are the others?" Sinon asked.

"They had their own things to do so I thought this moment will be fine for us," he said.

Sinon bit her lip nervously, now knowing that she was alone with Kirito. She felt herself burn up, wanting some space away from him. She slowed herself down, making Kirito stop with her.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just not really used to flying."

"You'll get used to it," he said.

"Can we just land for a bit?"

Kirito nodded and went down to landing. Sinon watched his moves and did the same as well. Once she was on her feet, she quickly let go of his hand and went towards a water stream. She looked at herself, her ears twitching as she sighed.

"Sinon?" Kirito said and appeared next to her.

Sinon jumped a bit and stepped back.

"You're acting a bit strange today," he said. "Maybe the flying made you feel lightheaded."

"Yeah," she lied and sat down. "It's just that I'm not really used to this game."

Kirito sat next to her and reached out for her bow and arrow.

"You say that yet you're the best archer here," he said and smiled. "You should log on more often."

Kirito handed her the bow and arrows as Sinon looked up at him. She grabbed it and smiled.

"You know, Sinon, about yesterday. There was a reason why I wanted to hang out with you the other day."

"Oh?"

"There was something you and I have to talk about," he said.

Sinon gulped.

She was right about being nervous on this occasion. She stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. Though, Kirito didn't seem to be saying anything either but looking down at the water stream.

"Kirito?"

Kirito opened his mouth to speak, but a sudden glow appeared between them. When the light finished dimming, Yui appeared in front of them.

"Yui," Kirito said surprised.

Sinon shifted a bit uncomfortable and sat back. Yui looked over at Sinon and then back at Kirito.

"Papa!" Yui said sounding a bit upset. "Have you contacted Momma? I haven't heard any news about her."

"I haven't had the chance to, Yui."

Sinon got up and let them talk about it in private and went on looking for something to hunt. Kirito must have noticed how she left unexpectedly that he quickly resolved the situation with Yui.

"Don't mind Yui," he said. "I arranged something for her that she'll love."

Sinon frowned and didn't turn around.

"Kirito....why are you spending time with me?"

"I just thought we can have time together," he said. "Why?"

"Shouldn't you be with Asuna?"

There was silence until Kirito gave out a sigh.

"You're right."

Sinon frowned even more and clenched her teeth together, avoiding herself from making out any noises.

"But I'm so far from her right now. Even if I wanted to, I can't. Besides I thought it'll be nice for us to hang out again."

The tone in his voice sounded soft, yet she sounded harsh. He just wanted a day to spend with her but now she ruined the mood just for mentioning Asuna.

"I don't know if I can do this anymore, Kirito," she mumbled. "The truth is..."

"Sinon, look. The show is about to begin," Kirito said and glanced up when he saw the other fairies flying to their destination.

Sinon stopped her own self from confessing to him and gave a slight nod. Kirito leaped up in the air and gave out his hand to her. Sinon took it and stepped up in the air as well. She didn't bother to speak with him through the whole flight, her own thoughts getting in her head.

If she had confessed to him, how would Kirito have felt? Would he still be her friend or break it off and go back to Asuna?

After a while when they landed, Sinon saw all the other fairies gathered up around the big tree. They all looked happy and kept pointing up. They also seemed to be a lot of couples...

Sinon looked up and saw the bright sky dim out slowly, the sun setting below, reflecting the light among their faces. Once it was all gone and it became dark, bonfires were lit around with the sound of cheers.

"Since you said you like night strolls, I thought you'll like the view," Kirito said.

He wasn't wrong. The view was beautiful.

She smiled and gave Kirito punch on his shoulder. Kirito chuckled.

"That's the Sinon I know," he said and walked towards her. "What was it you were saying earlier?"

"It was nothing," she lied. "Thank you, Kirito. For bringing me here."

She looked away from him and looked directly at the burning fire. Just as the burning wood, she was going to keep her feelings burned within herself. She glanced at Kirito and he was laying down at the ground, with his eyes closed.

It wasn't time for him to know...In fact, when was she ever going to be ready?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 259 17
GGO. Gun Gale Online. The World of Guns. This is much scarier than Sword Art Online. Here, the people are like Roman Soldiers, no mercy at all. The s...
58.8K 1.2K 23
I wrote this in middle school so this isn't good like- at all. I'm so sorry in advance y'all LMAO You got stuck in the death game called SAO or Sword...
154K 3.8K 21
** Completed ** You were Y/N. You were 16, in highschool. You had a best friend named B/F, and a boyfriend named Kazuto Kirigaya. You both were toget...
151K 2.8K 61
(Currently Rewriting Chapters so I don't suggest reading rn but go for it if you want) A Sword Art Online AU Asuna and Kirito, two seniors who are kn...