Mine To Love | แด›แด€แด‡แด‹แดแดแด‹

By hershey_y

When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university stud... More

Mine To Love
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
ii. The Lost Love
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Eight
Questions for the Characters [closed]
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Characters' Interview (Important)
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Epilogue
Read ONLY after finishing the book!
Author's Note (Please Read)

Forty Seven

14.6K 833 123
By hershey_y

An early update again? I'm replying to all your 'I love yous' with this. I'm feeding y'all with a lot of content this week haha. I guess I need to slow down a little maybe (?). Anyway, pls show extra love for an early update by... you know what I like, right? Votes, comments and your support and love haha. Happy Reading!!

"What the fuck is happening, Beomgyu? What's all this rush about?" Taehyung whispers yells at his secretary who has an expression of absolute horror on his face.

"Dowoo-ssi!" Beomgyu exclaims, looking around.

"What? You're scaring me!" Taehyung says in a low voice. He knows that something is terribly wrong after seeing how people are rushing here and there and screaming.

"Hyung, there's a--- there's a bomb installed in the building. O-Or bombs. We don't know that yet." Taehyung's face becomes pale after hearing Beomgyu's words. His heartbeat fastens and he feels his knees becoming weak. Taehyung has been well trained for situations like these but since he has never been in a real life situation, he does not know what to do about it. He might just get a panic attack, he feels.

"Come on, hyung. We need to get the hell out of here." Beomgyu screams, holding Taehyung's hand tightly before leading the way. Taehyung's bodyguards try to make some way for him too but it's basically impossible because the hotel is huge and the staff and the customers that are staying here or visiting are a lot. The corridors, lifts and staircase is jammed by panicked people.

"Fuck! What are we going to do now?" Taehyung is literally shaking. "Hyung, listen to me. Just now, Minghao hyung contacted me through the ear piece. He said... AAGHHH!" Beomgyu's scream reaches Taehyung's ear and he turns around to see his secretary having a pain stricken expression on his face. He has his hand wrapped around his other arm. Some blood drips from there, indicating that he has been shot.

Taehyung's eyes widen as he registers what just happened. "Oh my! Beomgyu, a-are you-"

"Hyung, listen to me. Minghao hyung is going to be here soon. You need to leave." The younger says. A sob leaves Taehyung's mouth as he shakes his head in negative. The people around them are freaking out. The sight of blood and a man being shot is adding to their fears along with the fact that there is a bomb in the hotel.

"No, I'm not leaving without you."

"Don't be dramatic, hyung. I'm o-only telling you to go because--- that person who shot me is still here. I need to c-" Beomgyu's eyes flicker in the direction from where the bullet supposedly came and his eyes widen when he sees that a man, dressed all in black; black jacket, black jeans, black cap and a mask; has his gun pointed in the direction of Taehyung.

Beomgyu quickly pushes the older down on the floor, startling him. As soon as the painter sits on the floor, they see a fine hole in the wall. "W-What is-"

"Hyung, listen. Just go from here. Whatever happens, don't wait for me and go. I w-want you out of this building. I have to catch that person." The secretary says. A look of horror spreads across Taehyung's face. What is Beomgyu even saying? He wants to catch the person who shot him while still being injured?

"But Gyu-" Before Taehyung could complete whatever he wants to say, Beomgyu is out of sight. "There's a bomb installed somewhere in the building." He completes but the younger is not there to listen to him. His heart is racing and his legs are wobbling badly. Taehyung does not even know how to walk.

"Dowoo-ssi, come on. Get up. We need to go. NOW." One of the bodyguards of Taehyung holds him by his bicep and hoists him up. "Let's go, sir." The bodyguard starts dragging the younger away.

But Taehyung is going on full panic mode. His legs are barely working on their own. Had it not been for the bodyguard dragging him, he would not be able to walk even. His heart is thumping erratically and his palms and forehead are sweaty.

Another loud scream is heard and people start rushing. It's clear to everyone that there is something very wrong that is happening right now. They know that some people have targeted some others in the same hotel and they are trying to attack them. Beomgyu getting shot in front of their eyes explains a lot.

Taehyung and his bodyguard make their way towards the emergency staircase, but the bodyguard abruptly stops. He just heard a few footsteps and on instinct, he takes out his gun. He quickly hides Taehyung behind a pillar and whispers in his ear that he needs to stay quiet and stay hidden.

The brunette quickly puts a hand on his mouth to prevent himself from sobbing. He needs to get out of the building as soon as possible but it does not seem to be happening with whatever is going on around him.

He closes his eyes and takes a few deep breaths to calm his panicking self down. All he can think about right now is his parents who must be waiting for him. He thinks about Mingyu, who was supposed to come here as said by Beomgyu but isn't here yet. Where is he even? Is he okay?

Taehyung curses himself for not cancelling or postponing the event even after his brother telling him to do so multiple times. If there was no exhibition of Kim Dowoo, he wouldn't be here along with the many people who came to attend the exhibition. Mingyu would also have to think about his own escape and not about Taehyung's as well. Had he cancelled the event, a lot of people would not be in this situation. The lives of so many people are in danger because he didn't measure everything carefully before the event.

He suddenly remembers Jungkook's text. He told him that he would see here today. He must be in this hotel as well. He wonders how Jungkook and Mingyu are. He hopes that nothing happens to the both of them. He wouldn't know how to deal with it if something goes wrong.

"Who's there?" Taehyung opens his eyes when he hears the voice of his bodyguard. He sees him having his gun pointed at someone who is most probably in front of him. He cannot see the person because he is hiding behind a pillar and if he leans to a side, he would be visible to everyone.

"Where is Taehyung?" The painter's ears perk up when he hears the soothing voice of Jungkook. He knows he should not be finding Jungkook's voice soothing but it does. He quickly moves away from the pillar and sees the ravenette who looks a little concerned.

When Jungkook looks at the other, a sigh of relief escapes his mouth. He walks closer to Taehyung and quickly wraps his hand around his wrist. "Let's go."

"Wh-What? But where?" The brunette asks. He looks at his bodyguard who has a gun pointed at the mafia boss. "Let go of his hand." The bodyguard demands. The ravenette rolls his eyes and says, "I'm not here to harm him. I want him to get out of this building as soon as possible."

"But why would I trust you?"

"Because I wouldn't dare to harm the younger brother of the leader of the Yakuza while being a part of the Orion." Jungkook says but the bodyguard does not look convinced at all and that is irritating him a lot. He wonders if he can just slap the fuck out of this man and take Taehyung away with him.

"Look, you can come with us if you want. But we need to get the fuck out of here as soon as we can. I can't die out here." Jungkook says, sounding annoyed out of his mind.

"You think I want to die, huh?" Taehyung glares at him.

"Well, then why don't you tell your fucking bodyguard to come along, smartass?" Jungkook snaps. Taehyung nods and looks at his bodyguard. "Look Mr. Lee, we should all leave. We can sort this out when we get out." The bodyguard, Mr. Lee nods his head, knowing that the other two are right. They quickly make their way down the stairs.

"W-Where is hyung?" Taehyung asks, while running down. Jungkook's silence kind of creeps him out but he decides to not let any negative thoughts invade his mind. He would wait to find out what exactly is wrong.

"About that-- we'll discuss when we're out of here." Jungkook says. This statement is enough to scare Taehyung but he knows now is not the time to pay attention towards his shaking legs and racing heart. Right now, all he needs to think of is survival.

"That way would be jammed. We're taking this way." Jungkook says as he hurriedly holds Taehyung's hand and pulls him with himself. Mr. Lee, who looks at the situation suspiciously just follows them too, prioritizing Taehyung's well being before his lack of trust on the ravenette.

Soon they reach the end of the corridor and see a huge glass wall in front of them. Taehyung notices Jimin standing near the glass wall with a thick rope and protection belt in his hand.

"We are going to go down from here. It's the easier way out." Jungkook declares, making Taehyung's heart stop beating for a little while. "What? Are you insane, Jungkook?"

"No, Tae. He is right. This is the shortest way we can take to get out of here and its safe too." Jimin tries to assure the artist.

"B-But-"

"We don't have much time, Kim Taehyung. So many people are risking their lives for you. Try to be considerate at least." The ravenette says coldly. Taehyung knows he is right. Beomgyu also told him to get out of this place. Mingyu and his parents would want it too. In fact Jungkook and Jimin, who shouldn't be caring about him at all are here trying to help him, so he needs stop acting like a scared cat and do this thing right.

"Fine. So how are we doing this?" Taehyung asks, trying to sound brave but his heart is beating a million times in a minute. Jungkook senses the other's discomfort with the whole situation.

"We're basically going to tie this belt around you to keep you from falling and you're going to use this rope to climb down, alright? It's going to be like Rappelling." Jimin explains.

"Also, we need to be quick. We don't want those assholes to find us... whoever is after us, you know?" Taehyung's bodyguard reminds them. The others nod their heads. Taehyung gulps, understanding how difficult this situation is.

"We'll get out. Don't worry. We just need to do this quickly." Jimin says, tapping his hand at the bodyguard's shoulder.

"Come on, Taehyung. You go first." Jimin moves closer to the brunette with the required things in his hand.

"W-What? Me?" Taehyung asks with wide eyes as he points at himself. Jungkook mentally smacks his head, "No, me. Of course you, idiot."

"B-But-" Taehyung stares at the floor, not knowing what to say.

"What? Kim Taehyung, hurry the fuck up. We don't have time." The mafia boss hisses. "Actually, Mr. Kim is scared of heights." Mr. Lee tells them on Taehyung's behalf.

"What? Then how will he get out of here?" This time, Jimin is the one who is panicking. Jungkook sighs, looking at the brunette who looks scared out of his wits. "Jimin, you go first. I'll bring Taehyung with me." Jungkook tells the last option he can think of but suddenly Mingyu appears and says in a stern voice, "No need of that."

~•~•~•~•~

Hey lovelies! I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
QOTD: Which song brought you into BTS?
.
.
For me, it was War of Hormone.

^He is absolutely pretty but WHY DOES HE DELETE HIS STORIES WITHING SECONDS AND MINUTES?? ARE 24 HRS THAT LONG FOR HIM?😭

^I'm so happy Jimin told us this😌

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 12.2K 31
โ˜†ยฐโ—•โ€ขโ โ—Ongoingโ—โ โ€ขโ—•ยฐโ˜† ยฉTigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
701K 39.8K 26
Risking everything for love, Taehyung finally allows himself to listen to whom his heart is calling for, no other than Jungkook, his best friend. How...
1.4M 51K 43
[Completed] Where Jeon Jungkook is the king of mafia world and Kim Taehyung happens to be a cute young boy living with his elder brother Kim Seokjin...
132K 3.6K 5
Jeon Jungkook a great Mafia and Ceo acts rude and Cold with his Wife Taehyung but secretly madly in love with him. A short story....... โฌ†๏ธTop Kook โฌ‡๏ธ...