Mine To Love | แด›แด€แด‡แด‹แดแดแด‹

By hershey_y

When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university stud... More

Mine To Love
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
ii. The Lost Love
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Questions for the Characters [closed]
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Characters' Interview (Important)
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Epilogue
Read ONLY after finishing the book!
Author's Note (Please Read)

Forty Four

14.7K 820 171
By hershey_y

Taehyung slowly opens his eyes and finds himself in a pitch dark room. He blinks his eyes multiple times and tries to look around but he cannot see anything.

Where am I? He groans and tries to sit up but falls back down on the bed. His head feels heavy and eyes almost droop. His head is pounding and its killing him.

He closes his eyes, trying to remember how he ended up here but as soon as he remembers, his eyes shoot open. He gasps and sits up straight, not caring about his throbbing head.

He remembers everything that happened in his house last night and also how he helped Jungkook get away from the Yakuza's men. He remembers the ravenette telling him that he would take Taehyung with him and how he also put him in his car. Jungkook had taken off from there at the highest speed the car could go. Taehyung remembers trying to ask him to stop or even slow down the car but all his efforts went into vain because the ravenette did not listen to him. After getting annoyed of Taehyung's constant shouting and screaming, he had made the painter unconscious with the help of chloroform.

Taehyung sighs before slowly getting up from the bed. His eyes have now slightly adjusted to the darkness and he is able to see a little if not much. He takes careful steps towards the door. He has seen a lot of movies and he knows that the chances of the door being unlocked is very slim.

Taehyung feels a sudden anger building withing him. All these years, he has still liked Jungkook. He didn't care if no one did. He didn't care if people thought of him as danger and stuff. All he cared about were the sweet memories the mafia boss had given him while he was still in college. He was his only friend after all. But now he is trapped somewhere the same person brought him and this is making him furious.

Taehyung tries to open the door and to his surprise, it does open. He takes a deep breath and wonders if stepping out of the room would even be a good idea. But before he can even decide, an extremely fair man with orange hair appears in front of him.

"Glad you're awake, Taehyung." The painter looks at the man in front of him with wide eyes. He does not know who this man is and how he should react in front of him.

"W-Who are you?" Taehyung asks in a soft voice even though he is still pissed at the situation he is in. But he cannot afford to make the people around him mad because there are high chances that he works for Jungkook.

"You don't need to know that." The man says curtly.

"But you know me." Taehyung says, his voice coming out more like a sulk.

"Yeah, so? It's not like you told me about yourself. I found out about you myself. I found out that Kim Dowoo is actually Kim Taehyung." The man smirks. Taehyung's heart starts thumping in his chest. The man in front of him has a really dark aura and he appears to be dead smart.

"Now come on. Jungkook wants to see you." The orange haired male says and turns around to start walking. Taehyung's legs are glued to the floor. By now, he knows that the man is danger and he just mentioned Jungkook's name which further confirms that he is a part of Orion.

"Be quick. You don't want to keep him waiting." The man warns him and Taehyung quickly starts following him. He would be lying if he says that he isn't intimidated by the stares of the men around them. They are clearly checking him out. It's happened a lot of times with Taehyung and he cannot help but feel disgusted.

While walking through the corridors of the mansion, he can tell that the place is huge and the structure is so complicated. Taehyung wonders if he would be able to remember the way back to the room he was in, given if he is permitted to return.

Now Taehyung is well trained and everything but that does not change the fact that he does not belong with the mafia. He learnt self defense to protect himself but he never really needed it. But now, he does not know what to do. He also knows that he cannot do anything against the Orion until they do something seriously wrong. There's a treaty that he has to follow otherwise Yakuza would have to pay and the payment is usually in terms of blood.

Soon enough, Taehyung passes through a corridor and when he exits from there, he sees a completely different architecture. It's like the corridor separates the living complex from the office area. Taehyung is in awe. He really likes the design of this whole place but if you ask him if he wants to stay here or not, he would choose to just go away from here and never return.

"We're here." The orange haired male interrupts his thoughts when the two of them are standing in front of a huge door.

Nervousness starts creeping in Taehyung's heart again when he sees the other male telling the guards to let Taehyung in because Jungkook was looking for him. The guard nods and opens the door after talking to someone on the phone who tells him to let the painter in. The orange haired male nods at him curtly before telling him to go inside.

Taehyung takes a deep breath, trying to calm his fast beating heart. He is scared but he cannot do anything about it now. He shouldn't have helped Jungkook escape from his men yesterday. It's all his fault. He brought this upon himself.

He takes slow steps inside the huge office room. He clutches his palms into fists when he hears the door closing behind him. He drags his feet forward and he sees Jungkook sitting on his chair, doing something on his laptop.

If this was a normal situation, Taehyung would've thought how hot and handsome the other looks but this is not the time for that. This is definitely not the time to be drooling over his exposed arms and tattoos.

But Taehyung is so busy staring at him that he fails to notice a certain man standing in a corner, talking on the phone. "Hey, Taehyung! Long time no see, man." Taehyung's head whips in the direction of the voice. He sees Jimin smiling at him. It's the exact smile that he remembers from years ago. For some reason, the shorter male does not look so dangerous. But looks can be deceiving and Taehyung has already learnt that lesson years ago.

"J-Jimin." Taehyung stutters.

"Yes, that's me." Jimin smiles again making the painter smile a little too.

"We're not here for some friendly greeting, Jimin." Jungkook interrupts them, making the smile vanish from both their faces.

"Right." Jimin says and turns towards the mafia boss. "We found the person who was following you and Taehyung last night. Our men caught him. I'm going to interrogate him and tell you how it goes." Jimin informs. Jungkook nods his head and nudges towards the door, an action telling Jimin to leave the office.

Jimin nods and looks at Taehyung. He squeezes his shoulder gently and smiles at him before leaving.

"Hey, Taehyung. Why don't you take a seat?" Jungkook says, the tenderness in his eyes from yesterday has completely vanished.

Taehyung gulps and walks forward to take a seat. He does not want to disobey Jungkook and invite trouble for himself. Once seated, Taehyung asks, "So what do you want to talk to me about?"

"What do you think?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow.

"Do I look like a mind reader?" The painter rolls his eyes, making the ravenette chuckle. But that does not last long because Jungkook looks serious once again. That expression somewhat scares Taehyung. Maybe it's because he has never seen Jungkook so serious before.

"No."

"Then tell me. Have you finally decided to let me go?" Taehyung asks, making the ravenette roll his eyes this time.

"Stop talking as if I put you in a house arrest or something. I just brought you here last night because... things got out of hand yesterday." Jungkook says and Taehyung decides to believe him because even he heard what Jimin said to Jungkook. So that means Jungkook is not lying right now, right?

"Uh... is it about what Jimin said?"

"Yes. We'll make sure to find out more about that asshole and his intentions." The ravenette says with a determined look. "Why would you help me?" Taehyung demands. It does not make sense that Jungkook is ready to help him. He is literally his brother's rival. The treaty signed by their fathers for an alliance does not change that fact.

"Helping you? I thought I was trying to find who was following us. He could be after any one of us. I'm just making sure that it isn't me." Jungkook shrugs. Taehyung sighs. Of course Jungkook would do that because of the reason he just said. Not because of what Taehyung assumed.

"Why did you use chloroform on me?" Taehyung demands, suddenly remembering what the other did to him last night. "You really want me to answer that? I thought you knew how horribly annoying you were being without even assessing the situation we were in." Jungkook argues. Of course Taehyung remembers that but he is mad that his ex roommate forced him.

"But you could've informed me."

"Really? And would you have listened to me? Because as far as I remember, you were busy yelling at me and shouting "Jungkook! Stop the fucking car!" How was I supposed to talk any sense to you when you were being like this?" The ravenette glares, making the other feel embarrassed of his actions.

"Fine." Taehyung sighs, thinking about the whole situation. He has a gut feeling that the person following them was really there for him. Why? Because there was someone else at his house last night beside just Jungkook. He suddenly remembers someone had shot the person who was at his house before his guards had entered. So if he had not shot the man and his guards were also not there, was it Jungkook who shot him?

"J-Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"Were you the one who--- who shot the person that broke into my house last night?" Taehyung asks, wanting Jungkook to say yes because he cannot take it if he finds out that there was a fourth person in the house as well.

"Yes, it was me. That man did not have good intentions and I-- I couldn't let anything happen to you in my presence." Jungkook whispers the last part, a wave of emotions wash over him suddenly. Sometimes when he looks at Taehyung, he feels like the abandoned feelings from years ago would come back.

"Th-Thank you." Taehyung says softly, a hint of pink adorns his cheeks. Jungkook smiles at him a little, seeing that he still has some effect on him.

"Don't thank me just yet, Taehyung. I'm not a good person." Jungkook feels like he needs to be honest about some things with Taehyung.

"But you saved me." The brunette argues. He has always believed that the person who is nice to him is a nice person. He does not care about that person's behaviour with someone else. Why? Because he has been raised by the Yakuza. People working there are told to have no strong relations with other people beside their own family which is again, the Yakuza. The same goes for all the mafia groups. So prioritizing the act of kindness by a person towards you is the criteria to classify someone as a nice person. It does not matter if they are kind to anyone else or not. What matters is-- they should be good to you. 

"Look Taehyung, I called you here to tell you that I don't hate you. I also know you have nothing to do with the Yakuza. You are an artist and I'm fucking proud of you for what you have achieved." Jungkook says, making Taehyung's eyes twinkle with happiness. He feels so good after knowing that Jungkook is proud of him.

"I want you to stay this way and-- no matter what happens, don't involve yourself with some gang shit again." Jungkook tells him and Taehyung nods. He isn't planning to do that anyway.

"I won't."

"Good. You can go now." Jungkook says, taking the other by surprise. Taehyung was definitely not expecting this.

"Really?"

"Yes. Just remember what I said. I shouldn't find you working for any gang. I don't care if it's just the Yakuza. You shouldn't be involved." The ravenette's words sound like a warning. Taehyung raises his eyebrows, suddenly not liking the way Jungkook is speaking to him.

"Why are you saying all this anyway? What I do should not concern you in any way, Mr. Jeon." Taehyung mocks him. He does not want the other to think that Taehyung is still the weak boy he was when they were in college.

"Oh it does." The ravenette smirks. "It does concern me what my future husband is doing." Taehyung's eyes widen and his mouth hangs open at the words of the man sitting in front of him. Did Jungkook just call him his future husband? How can he say that? Why would he say that? A lot of questions spin in his head while Jungkook just smiles sweetly at him.

"And remember-- just because I'm letting you go does not mean you can go and blab everything in front of your brother. Remember that I, Jeon Jungkook, am watching you." Jungkook's bunny smile is on display right now. Taehyung remembers how much he used to love that smile of his ex best friend but right now, the same smile is making him lose his mind because of anger. But he also knows that he cannot afford to lose his temper at the moment. He needs to remember that he is still in the territory of the Orion without the support of anyone.

"W-Why would you do that?" Taehyung asks in a shaky voice.

"Oh prince, don't worry your little head about that. You'll find out when the time is right. For now, go home and don't talk about unnecessary stuff. I'll be meeting your brother tomorrow. That should be fun." Jungkook says and Taehyung does not know what to feel about this information. He hopes Jungkook does not blabber any shit about their past in front of Mingyu. Even though the Yakuza and Orion have an alliance, he knows his brother wouldn't take all this calmly.

And after talking to Jungkook yesterday and today, Taehyung has also realised that the other boy does not necessarily have the best intentions for the betterment of both the groups. Well, the way he talked to Taehyung and called him his future husband makes him wonder if Jungkook would use the alliance as an excuse to get closer to him. But he does not know anything for sure and he does not want to assume anything. Guess he'll have to wait and watch.

"When you exit my office, take left. The first cabin is Yoongi hyung's. He is the guy with orange hair. That's how you can recognise him. He has your dog with him. Take that little devil and go." Jungkook instructs him and the brunette is more than happy to leave.

"He's not a devil. My baby Yeontan is an absolute angel." Taehyung glares at him which he obviously finds cute.

"Of course. Bye, Taehyung. I'll see you soon, baby." Jungkook says and Taehyung cannot help but cringe at that.

~•~•~•~•~

Hey lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this long chapter. What do you think about Jungkook? What's he trying to do? Stay tuned to find out.

^GUYS TAEKOOK ARE LEGIT FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER!!! OH MY HEART!!! THE WAY I'M SCREAMING IS INSANE!!!

My phone has only 4% battery left so imma quickly leave.

Please support this book by-

Voting, commenting and sharing.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 51.1K 66
A sweet boy with a dark past, Kim Taehyung, goes to the university and meets Jeon Jungkook, an outrageous, rich and mysterious boy. Taehyung gets inv...
451K 19.9K 57
Taehyung is a handsome omega who has been prostituting himself since the age of fifteen to pay off the debts of his father, who has fled. Having give...
126K 6K 31
" I want you " - jk " okay " - kth it shouldn't be this simple, right? joen jungkook, a mafia leader who lived all his life without an ounce of love...
375K 17.6K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...