Attack On Titan x Reader

By ih3artgerm

a compilation of one shots for Attack On Titan characters x reader. NSFW stories will be marked for your bett... More

Reiner Braun - Bump and Grind
Reiner Braun - You Belong (to) With Me
Reiner Braun - Delightful Torture
Eren Yeager - Feelings Can't Be Ignored
Porco Galliard - Covalent Bonding
Porco Galliard & Reiner Braun - Enough To Go Around
Eren Yeager - Green-Eyed Monster
Pieck Finger - Space Turtle
Eren Yeager - A Sigh of Relief
Reiner Braun - Perfect Timing
Eren Yeager - Some Extra Help
Historia Reiss - Queensguard
Yelena - Give The Devil Her Dues
Reiner Braun - Sweet Like You
Marcel Galliard - Liberio's Breeze
Levi Ackerman - Late Night Lullaby
Eren Yeager - Snowy Days
Yelena - I Can Resist Everything But Temptation (P.1)
Eren Yeager - Until My Enemies Are Destroyed
Lara Tybur - Let Me Take Care Of You
Porco Galliard - The Good Place
Willy Tybur - A Gentleman's Touch
Yelena - I Can Resist Everything But Temptation (P.2)
Zeke Yeager - Sugar On His Lips
Eren Yeager - Shooting Stars In His Hair
Ymir - The Confident Girl's Delight
Zeke Yeager - Birthday Boy
Eren Yeager - Long Distance From You
Yelena - โ–ถ sex_tape_06.mov
Jean Kirstein - Forest Secrets
Yelena - The Drug Dealer
Eren Yeager - Life Of The Party
Jean Kirstein - Somewhere Only We Know
Yelena - Dinner Dates, No Mistakes
Eren Yeager - Under The Pale Moonlight
Pieck Finger - Stay (Even If Just For Tonight)
Eren Yeager & Zeke Yeager - All You Had To Do Was Ask
Eren Yeager - Deal With The Devil
Hange Zoe - rum-soaked (Pirate AU)
Mikasa Ackerman - hidden away (Pirate AU)
Eren Yeager - The Devil Within
Zeke Yeager - Daddy's Girl
Eren Yeager - Oh, What A View

Erwin Smith & Levi Ackerman - Two Is Better Than One

838 10 0
By ih3artgerm

Summary: Erwin is not the kind of man who is willing to share his girlfriend so it comes as a surprise when he invites Levi for a night with you.

Warnings: M/M/F threesome, oral sex (giving and receiving), double penetration, creampie, established relationship between Erwin and Reader, degradation.

-

Joining the Survey Corps was the easiest decision of your life: in need of a new home and a way to put food on the table, the soldiers received you with open arms. Though the decision to become the Commander's girlfriend was the only one that could even compare.

Erwin is the type of person who refuses to demonstrate any kind of affection outside private quarters. He will treat you like any other soldier during the day, giving you orders and not allowing you to sit in during important meetings.

But during the night, he treats you like the pillow princess you are. Erwin lives to serve you.

It was a typical afternoon like all the others, filled with meetings and training. While holding a clipboard close to your chest, you begin to power walk through the crowded hallways towards the Commander's office in the hopes of giving him the paperwork necessary for the next expedition.

As you step closer to the workroom, your mind begins to wander back to the many memories you have created with the blonde man who resides in there, such as the first time you ever shared a kiss after a failed mission.

Or the times you had given him shoulder massages while he worked tirelessly on his paperwork in the hopes of bringing humanity to the next level on their fight against the titans. No matter the amount of minutes you have spent helping him clean up piles of papers that were thrown on the floor in anger and frustration, you would always be there to support him in his quests.

You knock on the door once, twice, three times to no response but before you have the time to turn the knob, a pair of familiar hands holds you by the waist and immediately drags you into the supply closet right next to the office, the clipboard falling from your hands in front of the door.

There is no need to see to know who it is, after all you have grown quite used to the feeling of Erwin's touch. His hands will slowly travel through your body, appreciating every inch of your warm, soft skin through the clothes. His lips are known to explore every inch of you, leaving no spaces undiscovered.

Your hands collide with the shelves filled with cleaning supplies, dropping a few bottles in the process. As he plants kisses on your neck, his hands begin to wander towards the front of your blouse, eagerly searching for the buttons that hold it shut.

"You're going to get us caught." You say, feeling as the chill breeze now hits your exposed chest. With no bra in sight, Erwin takes the opportunity to pinch your nipples somewhat roughly and, in response, you feel as your pussy begins to drip.

"I want people to see you like this." He says and you feel as your cheeks begin to warm up. Suddenly, Erwin stops in his tracks leaving behind a cold sensation where his lips used to be. "But not just anyone."

His rough hand touches yours for a second before leaving behind a cold feeling. As he walks out of the closet, he shoots one final glance at you and winks, a devious smirk curled up on his lips.

With his head, he nods back to his office and closes the door. Once you are alone, you realize how messy you look and you decide to take a few seconds to put yourself back together: re-doing your hair, closing your shirt and tightening your belt.

Finally done, you open the door and reach for the clipboard that lies on the floor as you begin to make your way towards the Commander's office and to your surprise, Levi is the one who answers the door.

"Come in, Y/N." Erwin says from his desk and you oblige, closing the door behind you.

"I have your documents, Commander." You say, voice barely audible as you feel intimidated by the black haired man's presence. You shake your head in an attempt to get rid of this feeling in your chest.

"That's not why I wanted to see you, my dear." The tall man says, standing up from his chair and making his way towards you.

"I don't understand." You say, looking at the short man in the corner of the room with his arms crossed and Erwin smiles, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"You told me you always wanted to try having sex with two guys at the same time and I want you to have that experience!" He exclaims, pointing towards Levi with his head, "Plus, he is the only one I trust to treat you the way you deserve to be treated."

"Are you sure you are ok with this?" You ask and you feel as Erwin's hand takes your chin, lips brushing against yours so lightly that it resembles the movement of a butterfly's wings.

"I'm quite sure, beloved." He whispers, his tongue floating above your lips. "Levi and I made a deal."

"What kind of deal?" You ask, feeling as Levi's mouth wraps around your fingers, licking each and every one of your digits as if it was his last meal.

"Levi here needs to give me a handjob if he wants to enjoy fucking my lady." He says, proud of his words. For a few seconds you stare at him, stunned by the side of him but not in a negative way, you just never imagined Erwin would ever see Levi in that light.

But then again, every woman and man in the Survey Corps would do anything to get a handjob from Captain Levi himself.

Gently, Erwin pushes you against the wall while guiding his free hand towards the lock on the door to make sure no one would interrupt your fun. "Right here?"

"Yes." Levi responds, unbuttoning his shirt and folding it neatly before placing it on Erwin's desk. As the black haired man gets undressed, the blonde one now guides his hand towards your hips, squeezing your skin roughly and you moan against his lips.

The papers in your hand hit the floor, giving you the opportunity to grab a hold of Erwin's neck. He barely gives you anything, so you pull his head against yours to deepen the kiss.

"How would you like it?" He whispers. His warm breath touches your collarbones while his hands quickly fall to your belt and begin to unbuckle it. Levi, who now walks closer to you, pulls your pants down and you feel the cold air hitting your newly exposed thighs.

"I want to ride Levi." You say, feeling as the shorter man kisses your leg. Unlike Erwin, his hands are soft yet so rough when it comes to his movements. "And I want you in my mouth."

"Your order is my command." The blonde man replies and you smile, feeling as eager hands remove your shirt. The cloth gets thrown on the other side of the room and Levi scoffs loudly, disapproving of Erwin's action.

The black haired man proceeds to take your hand and, slowly yet gently, he begins to guide you towards the maroon colored couch. He wears nothing except for his white boxers which outline his cock perfectly.

The window bursts open and a current invades the room, the once closed blinds now flow with wind bringing a shiver up and down your exposed body and you let out a gasp, unable to hide away the nervous feeling that grows in the pit of your stomach.

"Are you alright?" Erwin asks, removing his own shirt. Your eyes are now glued to his abdomen and you smile. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"No, no. I do want to do this." You say without any sort of hesitation. "I'm just a little intimidated."

"Don't be." Levi says, removing his boxers. "We'll take good care of you."

When your eyes wander back to Erwin, you realize he is now fully naked so quickly, you throw your panties on the other side of the room, not caring where they landed. Levi sighs and shakes his head in disapproval, realizing that you and the other man in the room are truly a perfect match for each other.

Levi flops on the couch, extending his arms round the back of the object. You look down only to realize how hard he already is and that the tip is a pretty shade of pink, though you don't say anything, you think about how beautiful his cock is. You straddle him with one leg on each side of his body.

"Use my pussy however you want." You say while spitting on your own hand. You jerk his cock off a couple of times before guiding it inside of you. "But my asshole belongs to Erwin."

Levi's dick isn't too big but he makes up for it with how well he uses it. He laces his own fingers together and locks his hands behind your lower back. The gesture holds you in place with him buried inside of you completely.

It doesn't take you long to adjust but he doesn't spare any time before beginning to move inside of you. You cry out his name and your eyes lock with Erwin's, who watches the entire interaction with his cock in his hand.

You bite your lower lip, watching as your boyfriend strokes himself to the sight of another man using your hole and treating you like the good girl you are.

With one hand, you rush your fingers through Levi's hair, messing it up. Your lips touch his with an undeniable hunger and in the hopes to keep yourself silent while you feel as he stretches your pussy.

When you move away, a string of saliva ties your mouths together. In a delicious yet so mean gesture, Levi pulls himself out of you, leaving behind an empty feeling.

"Face the other way." He demands and you obey. Your eyes now fall on the window and the view from outside, where you could see the teenagers training and a fear settles in the pit of your stomach, under the impression that they can see you in such a state.

"Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing." You think to yourself and feel as your cheeks begin to burn in embarrassment. The truth is that you enjoy the risk, you enjoy knowing that people might walk past and see your dirtiest spots. It makes your pussy drip just thinking about it.

"Your pussy just got wetter, what are you thinking about?" Levi asks and Erwin nods, a curious expression on his face.

"I was worried that the cadets might see us." You whisper before letting out a prolonged whimper as you quickly shake your head, attempting to hide it against your shoulder.

"And that appeals to you?" Erwin asks, standing up from his spot on the floor. Before he has the chance to walk towards the curtains in the hopes of closing them, you take him hand and hold him in place.

"No. I..." You stutter in embarrassment, "I like it."

Levi scoffs but a smile appears on his lips, "They would be able to see you taking two cocks and you like that? What a good little slut."

"That's my good girl, always speaking up about what she likes." Erwin says, grabbing a handful of your hair and pulling it back, "Now tell me what you would like from me."

"Please, eat my pussy. You are the best at it." You reply and Erwin's smile widens.

He kneels down once again, getting a perfect view of your stuffed pussy. You squeeze down on Levi, making it tighter and harder for him to move but he doesn't complain for once. Instead of attempting to pull out of you, he stays still, waiting for Erwin's warm mouth to come in contact with whatever part of his cock is exposed.

Erwin's tongue is warm and its movements are consistent. Even if he pulls away for a few seconds, he always returns with the same intensity and care from before. He leaves no area unexplored though his favorite spot will forever be on your clit.

He adores swirling his tongue around the bud, sucking it gently as he takes every precaution not to overwhelm you. His eyes are fixated on you, watching as you move your hips backwards and forward while Levi remains still inside of you.

His fingers spread your folds open like the pages of a book, showing your dirty spots to any and everyone who looks through the window at that moment.

Your breasts bounce up and down and, with one hand, you hold onto the edge of the couch in an attempt to balance yourself on top of the shorter man. Your other hand goes through Erwin's hair, the blonde locks smoothly going through the spaces in between your fingers.

Suddenly a feeling of emptiness replaces Levi's cock and you cry out loudly in response. Though you realize his grunts never stopped, even if he is no longer inside of your pussy so you decide to look down only to be received with the delightful image of the black haired man's dick in your boyfriend's mouth.

He hums, thrilled to be tasting you on the other man's cock. He bobs his head up and down, taking it in full into his mouth. His tongue leaves no inches of Levi's dick untouched, cleaning every drop of your juices that remained on him.

You look back at Levi, who has his eyes closed shut but still a smirk on his face. He takes a deep breath, feeling as Erwin's warm breath moves away from his cock leaving behind a cold sensation - though it doesn't last long.

A moan is dragged out from the back of your throat as you feel Levi's presence inside of you once again.

"Move again, little slut." He says and you follow his command, swinging your hips around once more, desperately hoping your movements are pleasing him.

Erwin, who now stands up in front of Levi, takes the shorter man's hand and places it on his own cock.

"Would you jerk me off, Levi?" The blonde man asks, a smile on his face as his dick twitches against Levi's delicate hand.

"Tsk. You have a perfectly good slut right here." He says and once again, he smacks your left breast roughly but not enough to hurt you. The red mark on your skin deepens and you gasp, nodding your head in agreement with his words.

Erwin shakes his head, "That was our deal, Levi." and for a second you can notice a light blush spreading across his face. He looks away for a second and you spit on his hand before helping guide his hand towards Erwin's cock.

The blonde man grunts, blissfully aware that the hand wrapped tightly around his cock belongs to his best friend. At first, his movements are awkward and he doesn't make eye contact, you realize it is because he doesn't know what he is doing.

You watch with an endearing look on your face and decide to help him so you wrap your hand around his and, using your wrist, you begin to guide his movements. One of Erwin's legs stands on the couch, giving you more space to move around.

Levi's eyes are now locked on yours and with your free hand, you cup his face while bringing it closer to yours for a kiss. It's gentle and delicate yet filled with a connection you have only shared with Erwin.

Now confident in his movements, Levi begins to build speed and you listen closely to your boyfriend's moans. The wet sounds fill the room, a mixture of Levi's cock moving inside of your wet pussy and the coat of pre-cum on Erwin's dick.

Though he is focused on satisfying the blonde man, he still wants you to feel included and bring you pleasure so he never stops his movements inside of you. He wraps an arm around you, bringing your body closer to his.

Your eyes meet his and you quickly moan his name, no louder than a whisper and you realize a fire in Erwin's eyes, almost as if he is jealous of the connection you have just established with Levi.

"Ok, I'm ready for my favorite girl's mouth." Erwin says and you smile.

"He's lonely, Y/N." Levi says, pushing his dick all the way inside of you, dragging a loud moan out of you. Your mouth hangs open and Erwin takes the opportunity to place his cock in your open hole.

"That's it, like a good girl." The blonde man says, feeling as the warmth of your mouth receives him. He looks down at you and grunts, delighted by the vision of himself inside of you. "Now flip around for Levi, ok?" He requests.

You nod, wrapping your tongue around the tip of his cock, saliva dripping on the sides of your mouth.

"She's a slut, Erwin. Look at the faces she makes when my dick goes inside of her." Levi comments and you roll your eyes. Your actions were received negatively and he pulls out all of the way so, in response, you whine and cry out. "Don't move."

The black haired man proceeds to slam his open hand against your right ass cheek, watching closely as it jiggles. You whimper in response to his movements and, for a second, you could have sworn that a smile took over his lips.

"The way you whimper is pathetic." Levi says. "You've got yourself a dirty, little whore, Erwin."

"She's such a good girl." Erwin replies, his thumb gently brushing against your chin. "Look at how well she takes my cock into her mouth."

"She's gagging." Levi replies, trying his best to focus on not coming too fast but the warmth of your pussy is more than just inviting. A mixture of your saliva and Erwin's pre-cum drips onto the once spotless couch.

"Am I too big for you, love?" He asks and you shake your head, removing his cock from your mouth.

"I can handle it." You reply, removing some hair that fell into your mouth and beginning, once again, to suck Erwin's big cock. You bob your head back and forth, feeling as his member touches the back of your throat. Tears stream down your face but you do not stop, in fact you moan a little louder, causing his dick to vibrate and he rolls his eyes in delight.

He smiles innocently at you, a smile that sends a shiver down your spine. His hand travels eagerly to the back of your head before pushing it completely inside of your mouth. You gag once again, feeling as he holds you in place, not allowing you to move or breathe for a few seconds.

"What a slut." Levi says, bringing his thumb up to his lips before coating it in his own saliva. He proceeds to reach for your free asshole and place it inside, as if he is preparing you for what is about to come once you are done sucking Erwin's dick.

He swirls his finger around inside of you while never once easing his movements and you realize he is attempting to stretch it out as much as he can with only one finger because, if he were to put more than that inside of you, it would turn his movements into a sloppy mess.

Finally, Erwin pulls out from inside your warm hole and allows you to breathe. In the most unsexy way, you gasp for air but a smile never fading from your lips, little moans issuing from deep within your throat.

Your reactions were unusually outgoing and direct, it was amusing to Erwin on different levels to watch as you behave as a desperate, begging slut. Though to him, you were always going to be the most precious girl on the planet, he is quite amused by this side of you.

"What do I taste like?" Erwin asks, a devious smile on his face as he asks his precious girl a very important question.

"You taste simply, no, utterly divine." You respond, using your right hand to wipe away a couple of tears that streamed down your cheeks.

"Atta girl. You look delightful right now." The blonde man says, fingers brushing against your cheek. "You are lucky to be fucking her, Levi."

"She has another hole, you know." He responds, slapping your cheeks before spreading them open. You feel Erwin's presence behind you, a few drops of spit falling into your exposed asshole while the tip of his cock makes its way inside of you slowly. "What a whore, why don't you make her beg for it?"

"Be gentle with her, Levi." The blonde man says, removing the other man's hands from your ass. His thumbs brush through your skin until they gently fall to your hips. "Can't you see how beautiful she is?"

Erwin removes his cock from your mouth with a popping sound. Finally, he removes his own shirt and reveals his chest hair to you, a small detail you loved deeply about him.

You're a hot mess. Your once elegant hairstyle is now reduced to wild strands that fall on your face, a blush spreading across your cheeks while your mouth hangs open, still not used to the empty feeling left behind by Erwin's dick, the sensation of Levi's cock as it touches deep within your now stretched core.

'

When Erwin's length is halfway in, he decides to pause his movements for a few seconds as he allows you to adjust to the new feeling inside of you. It is nearly more than you can handle but he takes it slowly, always making sure you are comfortable.

"Squeeze down on me, babygirl." He says and you tighten your asshole around his cock, a loud moan escaping his lips in the process. Your eyes roll to the back of your head, the feeling of fullness taking over your senses. "Oh, you are so tight."

"I can feel your dick inside of her." Levi says, a devious smirk on his face before he takes his lips towards your nipple as he uses his tongue to play around with such a sensitive area. His name falls from your lips, leaving behind a sweet taste. "Call for me."

"Levi, please give me more." You plead for him to move but he refuses to comply with your request until Erwin's entire cock has filled up your asshole. Your grip on the couch tightens and it turns your knuckles white, no words can leave your lips but one: Fuck.

"That's a good girl, taking two big cocks like a pro." Erwin coos in your ear, his hips beginning to move backwards as he pulls most of his length out before bringing it back inside, earning a loud moan out of you.

"S-shit." You stutter, nails digging into the back of the couch as you hold on for dear life.

"How do you feel?" Erwin asks, one hand holding your hips in place while the other strokes your hair lovingly before he wraps it around his fist, pulling it with such intense desire that your head falls backwards.

"I feel so full." You say, both men are now moving inside of you and you focus on the feeling of their thick cocks touching your deepest parts, stretching you completely. You can't help but moan loudly, louder than you would have liked.

"Shut her up, Erwin." Levi says, grunting as he pulls his hips backwards before slamming against you at a rapid pace.

"Ask nicely, Levi." He responds, adjusting himself so one of his feet is on the couch just a little farther away than yours, never leaving his place inside of you.

"Please, baby." You say, body slamming forward due to the intensity of the movements coming from the both of them. "Shut me up."

Erwin nods and you feel as he enters his index and middle fingers inside your already filled pussy and you can't help but scream in delight. Levi stops moving for a few seconds while Erwin swirls his fingers around before removing them.

He proceeds to place his fingers into your mouth, allowing you to taste yourself. You suck on his digits as if it is the most delicious meal you have ever had in your life and for once you understand why Erwin is so obsessed with eating you out: because you are delicious.

You can clearly feel the difference between their dicks: Levi isn't as big but he knows exactly the angles he needs to use to make you moan. Erwin, on the other hand, has the biggest cock you have ever seen so he uses it with care in an attempt to not break you.

It's a nice contrast and the way they both fill and stretch your holes feels out of this world. In all honesty, the world could fall apart right this second and you wouldn't care. Your only focus is feeling good and bringing pleasure to the other two people in the room.

At first, their movements are sloppy and unsynchronized, almost as if they are having a silent battle to see which one of them is going to bring you more pleasure. As soon as Erwin pulls out, Levi is already hammering inside of you for the third time within one second.

"Why don't you two work together?" You suggest and they nod.

Erwin pulls out entirely and you whimper, feeling as your legs shake. Once Levi pulls out, you nearly feel like sobbing but before you could complain, they both enter your holes once more, this time in perfect harmony.

Once they stop silently fighting for dominance and focus on pleasuring you, the feeling is quite divine. Something you had never experienced in your life and you are glad that your boyfriend has been able to give you this experience.

The feeling of two cocks moving inside of you is nearly enough to break your mind in the most pleasurable way and a bubbling feeling begins to form in the pit of your stomach. Erwin's hand continues to rub your clit gently but firmly, never losing speed.

"Shit, can I come inside?" Levi asks as his fingernails dig deeper into your skin, the movements of his hips becoming sloppy as his orgasm approaches.

"Please." You beg, straightening your body so you could easily access Erwin's lips. He meets you halfway in a messy mixture of saliva and bodily fluids, tongue swirling around yours as he tastes you and himself. You take a second to breathe, "Fill me with your cum. Both of you."

A smile appears on Erwin's lips and he uses his free hand to push you down onto Levi's chest, exposing your filled asshole.

"Squeeze down on us baby." Erwin says, holding you down with all his might. You obey him without a second thought, tightening the inner walls of your holes to milk them into their own orgasms.

Levi, who remained quiet for a whole minute while he focused on his actions, is the first one to come. You can feel as his hands dig into your hips, holding you perfectly still so not a drop of his warm cum that begins to fill you up falls out.

He remains inside of you for a few extra seconds, making sure your body absorbed everything he just deposited inside of you. Levi removes his wet cock out with a pop, throwing his head backwards on the couch and wiping sweat drops that fall down his face.

You follow him closely behind and, with your orgasm, you tighten your asshole around Erwin even tighter than before. He barely has any space to move though he doesn't need to since making you come is the biggest turn on for the blonde man.

Erwin's cum begins to fill you up as well, but you are so tight that it spills over the sides. Once he realizes he's not done and there is no more space to deposit it inside of you, he takes his cock out and strokes himself a few more times, long ropes of his cum shooting against your back and on your hair.

"Fuck." You say, trying desperately to catch your breath.

"You were right, Erwin." Levi says, helping you sit on the couch next to him and watching as the blonde man falls right next to you. "She is the best I've ever had."

You smile, linking your arms with theirs and you notice as a blush spreads across Levi's pale cheeks. Giggling, you plant a gentle kiss on the area and the shade of red deepens and spreads across his face.

With his free arm, Levi reaches for his neatly folded clothes on the table. "I knew this would be useful." He says and hands you a folded pocket square. You nod and thank him silently, spreading your legs above each of their thighs.

The cloth goes through your folds quite nicely while you clean yourself as much as you can. You form a ball with the tissue and aim for the trash can that sits right beside Erwin's desk. Thankfully enough, you make the perfect shot.

Both of them cheer you on, excited that you were able to make it. You laugh, not knowing if their actions are actually funny or if you are just high on love right now.

You turn your face to look at Erwin. His messy hair nearly falls on his eyes so you use your hand on the arm that was once laced on his to fix it. Fingers going through the blonde locks with ease and a smile on his lips, you finally notice his eyes are closed.

"I love you so much. Thank you for this experience" You whisper to him and he hums, nodding his head.

"I love you too." Erwin responds with a smile curling up on his lips.

Placing a gentle kiss on his forearm, you move your focus towards Levi, who wipes the dirty mixture of your fluids and his from his cock. You smile to yourself and plant a kiss on his forearm as well, causing him to become a blushing mess as he desperately attempts to ignore you.

"Maybe we can do this again." You whisper and he nods. From behind, you hear Erwin taking in a deep breath and placing his forehead against your back, nearly asleep.

"I would like that." Levi responds, shooting you a compassionate look and for the first time you watch as he relaxes, eyelids becoming too heavy to remain open. He proceeds to lay his head on your shoulder and you plant a kiss on the top of his head.

Linked together, the three of you drift into a deep slumber that could not be disturbed by anyone. Except for the teenagers who desperately bang on the door in an attempt to get the Commander's attention.

"Commander Erwin." Eren screams, his voice is the loudest of the bunch. "We have some new information for you, sir!"

Erwin grunts, adorably rubbing his eyes pretending that he is not tired at all. "Can't it wait?"

"It's about the titans that live in the walls." The young boy says and Erwin stands up quickly, desperately looking through the room for his clothing and Levi scoffs.

"I told you it would have been useful to fold them." He shrugs, earning an angered look from Erwin.

"Yeah, yeah." He replies, popping his head out of the door but not revealing too much of his body. "I'll be right there."

Erwin closes the door once again and he finds his underwear behind a vase that sits in his office.

"I have to go." He says, eyes landing on Levi, who already has half of his clothing back on. "So do you, Levi."

"I figured." He replies, adjusting his uniform. Before leaving, he proceeds to plant a gentle kiss on your cheek and with a subtle smile, he rushes out of the room, chasing down the teenagers that cannot seem to be able to remain quiet.

Erwin stands up before you, pulling your naked body for a hug. You wrap your hands around his neck, placing a kiss on the area.

"I'll be back for you." He says and you nod, a sad expression taking over your features and you don't even attempt to hide it.

"Do you promise?" You ask, watching as the man of your dreams walks past the door but not without looking back at you, those sky colored eyes staring deep within your soul. He nods and as you hear his rushed footsteps getting further and further away, his voice echoes through the hallway.

"I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 3.1K 43
*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก* "๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
242K 5K 35
โ†ณ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ โ”โ”โ” ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘– ๐ด๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฅ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿโœ”๏ธŽ โ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”?โž W...
1.3M 31.4K 50
Dive into a world with your favorite AOT character. STARTED: 05.21.15 ENDED: 12.10.16 DISCLAIMER: I do not own Shingeki No Kyojin or any of the chara...
824K 8.8K 94
||REQUESTS||~Open for: oneshots, scenarios. Parts with "โ—โ€ขโ€ขโ—" around them mean that it contains ALL characters, ones without them do not include Nicc...