Porco Galliard - The Good Place

Warning: manga spoilers.

-

You open your eyes and suddenly your body isn't aching anymore. Blood doesn't drip on your clothes as the wounds are now closed.

The sand underneath you is warm, as if the sun has been shining above it throughout the day.

A small hand extends in front of you and the young boy helps you get back on your feet. A tear slides down your cheek and a gasp makes its way past your lips.

"Marcel?" You whisper quietly to which he simply nods and smiles in response.

He doesn't say anything but points towards a small group of people and you can identify some of them. Bertholdt, Ymir, Sasha, but once you lay your eyes on the blonde, tall boy standing in front of them your eyes fill with tears.

His back is turned to you but you don't need to see his face to know it's him.

The warm sand getting in between your toes is not enough to stop you. You start running, not caring about how difficult it is to step on the fluffy ground.

You want to scream his name and get his attention but you focus solely on getting to him, silently begging for him to hold you in his arms yet again.

Once you are close enough, one of the people near him points towards you and finally Porco turns around to face you.

Even from afar, you can see a shimmer in his eyes once they land on you and it only motivates you to run even faster.

Before you realize, he's running towards you, his jacket floating with the breeze as a few strands of his hair dangle in the air.

When you stand in front of him, Porco wraps his arms around you, pulling you as close to his body as physically possible. With your head resting on his chest, you feel warm drops of water land on your scalp only to realize he's crying.

A few seconds pass before you move, standing on the tip of your toes as you place your forehead against his. Porco's nails dig through the fabric of your uniform, desperately holding you into place.

Your right hand rests on his cheek while the other one wraps around his neck. A bright smile appearing on his lips, he pulls your body up and spins you around, dragging a blissful laughter out of you.

"I missed you." He says, placing you down once again.

"I missed you too, Pokko" You reply before sealing your lips on his, a desperate yet love-filled kiss replacing any words you have for one another.

You can't remember much about your death nor do you want to, in this moment, you simply decide to enjoy the rest of eternity by Porco's side, as it always should have been.