Eren Yeager & Zeke Yeager - All You Had To Do Was Ask

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: nsfw, fem!Reader, oral sex (m! receiving), double penetration, multiple creampies, cuckhold, a hint of jealousy, established relationship with Eren, praising, aftercare.

-

Life at the Yeager residency wasn't at all so bad. Living alongside your childhood sweetheart and his brother, the three of you have some good memories to share in this house. Peace reigned, at least most of the time.

One uneventful afternoon, Eren and Zeke decided it would be a good idea to play video games together, though they know how competitive things can get, so you decide to make yourself a cup of coffee and bring the book you are currently reading downstairs, the quietest part of the house.

Silently, your fingers go through the pages and, with every sip of the hot beverage, a hum would make its way past your shut lips and a boost of serotonin would go through your veins. At every new paragraph your eyes meet, a wave of goosebumps goes through your skin.

"It's quiet." You think to yourself, having to reread the page for the fifth time in a row. "Too quiet."

You shake your head and a silly smile curls over on your lips. "I shouldn't jinx it." But it was already too late. The door to the game room slams open and it hits the wall, definitely leaving a mark behind. Though the floor is covered with carpet, you can still hear angry footsteps making their way towards you.

"No, it's not!" You could hear as the younger brother exclaimed, his voice carrying through the halls of the nearly empty house. You can't help but wonder what he is talking about that made his voice go up by an octave and distorted his words into a screech.

Before you have time to even stand up from the couch and make your way towards the other room, he stomps out of the room and begins making his way downstairs. His bare chest is exposed and the sweat drops that rest on his skin contrast with the light that comes from the lamp beside you.

His hair is up in a messy bun, a few strands rebelling against him and falling down his face. He shakes his head vigorously, tongue going through his chapped lips as his breathing becomes heavier, his tongue ring clinking against his teeth. Eren seems to be in an agitated state of mind.

Zeke follows closely behind, a white shirt covering his body though you notice he is not wearing any pants so you could still see the black underwear he has on. He rushes the fingers of his right hand through his hair, adjusting any blonde locks that might fall out of place.

He doesn't say anything and, instead, leans against the door frame while curious and amused eyes watch his little brother closely.

Bickering between the Yeager brothers wasn't uncommon, in fact, you have learned to deal with it since your first date with Eren. They argue over clothes, friends, parties, everything you could possibly think of, so you tilt your head to the left, pondering what did it this time.

"What's wrong, boys?" You dare to ask. A smile promptly takes over Zeke's lips as he uses his index finger to adjust his glasses.

"Eren's dick is smaller than mine." He replies, proud of himself and it causes Eren to stop in his tracks, body tilting forward as his foot rests in midair. You can watch as his body begins to tense up, teeth grinding together in pure anger.

He turns around. "It's not!"

"I offered to measure them and you said no." Zeke opens his mouth once more, the shit-eating grin never fading away. "You're scared because you know my dick is bigger than yours."

Before you have time to offer any sort of advice or input, Eren grabs the edges of his pants, thumb hooking on his underwear before he pulls it down. In response, your eyes widen and so do Zeke's as the two of you stare at Eren's cock and then back at each other.