Erwin Smith & Levi Ackerman - Two Is Better Than One

Summary: Erwin is not the kind of man who is willing to share his girlfriend so it comes as a surprise when he invites Levi for a night with you.

Warnings: M/M/F threesome, oral sex (giving and receiving), double penetration, creampie, established relationship between Erwin and Reader, degradation.

-

Joining the Survey Corps was the easiest decision of your life: in need of a new home and a way to put food on the table, the soldiers received you with open arms. Though the decision to become the Commander's girlfriend was the only one that could even compare.

Erwin is the type of person who refuses to demonstrate any kind of affection outside private quarters. He will treat you like any other soldier during the day, giving you orders and not allowing you to sit in during important meetings.

But during the night, he treats you like the pillow princess you are. Erwin lives to serve you.

It was a typical afternoon like all the others, filled with meetings and training. While holding a clipboard close to your chest, you begin to power walk through the crowded hallways towards the Commander's office in the hopes of giving him the paperwork necessary for the next expedition.

As you step closer to the workroom, your mind begins to wander back to the many memories you have created with the blonde man who resides in there, such as the first time you ever shared a kiss after a failed mission.

Or the times you had given him shoulder massages while he worked tirelessly on his paperwork in the hopes of bringing humanity to the next level on their fight against the titans. No matter the amount of minutes you have spent helping him clean up piles of papers that were thrown on the floor in anger and frustration, you would always be there to support him in his quests.

You knock on the door once, twice, three times to no response but before you have the time to turn the knob, a pair of familiar hands holds you by the waist and immediately drags you into the supply closet right next to the office, the clipboard falling from your hands in front of the door.

There is no need to see to know who it is, after all you have grown quite used to the feeling of Erwin's touch. His hands will slowly travel through your body, appreciating every inch of your warm, soft skin through the clothes. His lips are known to explore every inch of you, leaving no spaces undiscovered.

Your hands collide with the shelves filled with cleaning supplies, dropping a few bottles in the process. As he plants kisses on your neck, his hands begin to wander towards the front of your blouse, eagerly searching for the buttons that hold it shut.

"You're going to get us caught." You say, feeling as the chill breeze now hits your exposed chest. With no bra in sight, Erwin takes the opportunity to pinch your nipples somewhat roughly and, in response, you feel as your pussy begins to drip.

"I want people to see you like this." He says and you feel as your cheeks begin to warm up. Suddenly, Erwin stops in his tracks leaving behind a cold sensation where his lips used to be. "But not just anyone."

His rough hand touches yours for a second before leaving behind a cold feeling. As he walks out of the closet, he shoots one final glance at you and winks, a devious smirk curled up on his lips.

With his head, he nods back to his office and closes the door. Once you are alone, you realize how messy you look and you decide to take a few seconds to put yourself back together: re-doing your hair, closing your shirt and tightening your belt.

Finally done, you open the door and reach for the clipboard that lies on the floor as you begin to make your way towards the Commander's office and to your surprise, Levi is the one who answers the door.