Zeke Yeager - Birthday Boy

Summary: Zeke doesn't like to celebrate his birthday but you are too stubborn to let the day go to waste.

-

The rule was simple: No birthday talk. As a child, Zeke had never known the joy of being celebrated for a whole day for his parents were always forcing him to study so he could be the Eldian Salvation.

But all he wanted for so long was to have someone, anyone, that would celebrate this day with him. Eventually, when his parents were sent to Paradis, he stopped caring for birthdays because it was a constant reminder of what he had done to his family.

This year, for once, you decided to ignore his rule completely. Zeke has always made sure you have the most special birthdays of all time so it is only fair for you to retribute the favor at any chance you get.

It's hot in Liberio, the warm breeze rushes through your skirt lifting the cloth gently and you feel the humid weather against your skin. It's been five hours since Zeke has been looking for you, completely unaware that you have been following him all day.

In the morning, he yet again told you not to make a big deal about his birthday but for once, you want to show him how loved he is. By the warriors, the warrior candidates, his grandparents and especially by you.

You love him with every inch of your body. A burning passion that could only be compared to the hot depths of hell. You love the way his beard tickles your cheek when he nuzzles himself against you, or how he always goes out of his way to buy you your favorite flowers.

One time, he bought you your favorite candy bar, which unfortunately is quite hard to find in town but it is available on the other side of the city. When you asked him about it, his answer was: "I got it on the way home."

"Zeke, we live so far away from that store." You reply, unwrapping the candy and eager to begin devouring the sweet bar in your hands.

"I took the long way home." Is all he says in response before sitting by your side on the couch. He didn't even ask for a bite because he knows how much you love it.

The look in his eyes when he sees you after coming back from a mission is the most precious thing you have ever seen and it fills you with a sense of worthiness and love. The least you can do is give those feelings back to him.

He has looked for you at the market, where the warrior candidates "coincidentally" offered him a slice of his favorite pie flavor.

He checked his grandparents' house, who "happened" to have cooked his favorite meal, not knowing he would be joining them.

Zeke also went into his office, where the warriors and Colt were drinking an expensive bottle of whisky they obtained from one of Willy Tybur's guards.

When he was about to give up, he decided to check the place he took you on your first date and there you were. The place where you shared all of your firsts together. First kiss, first time having sex, even his first titan transformation.

The vision that welcomed him was stunning. You, sitting in the back of a car, completely naked. Your skin is wrapped much like a present and he can't help but blush at the sight.

"You know I don't like to celebrate my birthday." He says, walking closer and gently touching your hips. You wrap your arms around his neck, your breasts touching his chest through the ribbons.

"Baby, you've been celebrating all day." You respond while moving your hands from the back of his neck to his face. Your thumbs gently brushing his facial hairs and he shivers in response to your touch.

"What do you mean?" He asks and you have to remind yourself that this is the most intelligent soldier the military has ever seen. He is the War Chief for fuck's sake but still so stupid when it comes to basic things such as these.

"All the random encounters you've had all day weren't random at all." You say, pulling him into the car with you, "I ordered the pie you had with the kids weeks ago, your grandma asked me how to make your birthday special and I told her to cook your favorite meal. I was also the one that managed to get the expensive bottle of whisky from Mr. Tybur."

"And you did all of this for me?" His voice quivers and you can see a few tears in his ocean blue eyes. You nod, pulling him in for a kiss. You lose yourself in his lips, forgetting time, space and everything else existent.

"Of course baby and I have some more presents for you at home. Actual presents." You say and he laughs.

"This is by far my favorite present though." Zeke replies, "Thank you, Y/N. Really. This has been an amazing day with all my favorite people."

"If Mr Ksaver was here, he would be proud of the man you became." You whisper against his lips and he nods, a smile stamped on his lips in such a way you have never seen before.

"I love you so much." He whispers, touching your foreheads together. "Maybe I will let you celebrate my birthday from now on."

"I promise to make every year better than the last baby." You say and he nods, closing the car door behind him before steaming up the vehicle.

The rule is simple: Zeke will only celebrate his birthday if you are by his side. And you don't plan on going anywhere.