Jean Kirstein - Forest Secrets

Warning: Suggestive language.

"Are you sure about this?" Jean asks, his chest rises and falls in perfect sync with yours. You nod in response.

"Yes, this is all I need" You whisper, feeling as the grass tickles your legs.

His body above yours, you close your eyes shut only to feel his fingers gently touching your chin.

Jean silently begs for you to open them, to look at him as if there are only the two of you in the world and you oblige.

You can feel it. The pressure as it enters your body, how hard it is and how warm it feels.

He makes sure to be gentle, always making sure his movements aren't enough to hurt you but can still drag moans out of you.

"J-Jean" His name falls from your lips and he smirks, quickening his pace. You can feel the warm liquid entering your body.

From afar, you can hear tree branches being stepped on and you grab a hold of his back tightly.

"Someone is coming." You say and he nods.

He pulls it out and you can once again feel the hardness before he places it on your leg.

"I'm almost done." He hisses and your eyes rolls to the back of your head in pleasure.

Familiar voices echo through the trees and you can tell how close they are but so is he.

His eyes are closed shut and you feel one final and intense stroke. Not being able to hold it back, you let out a delighted scream.

Your breathing is rapid and Jean's body plops next to yours.

"I used everything in me to make sure it was good." He says and plants a kiss on your lips, his fingers playing with your hair before tucking a strand behind your ear.

"It was amazing, thank you." You say with a smile.

"Jean, did you give Y/N the shot and rubbed her leg with the wooden stick like I told you to?" Mikasa asks, finally appearing from behind the leaves of the trees.

"Yeah, she should be just fine." He says and you nod, pointing at the bruised area on your leg.

"FUCK, THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE DOING?" Connie asks as his features contort into a surprised look, his hands resting on his head.

"Yeah, what did you think it was?" You ask and he blushes.

"You know..."

"Connie, that's fucking nasty." You say, throwing one of the bandages at him.

"Maybe later though." Jean whispers in your ear as he helps you get up.

"Definitely later." You reply, wrapping your arm around his shoulders as you begin to limp back to camp.