Yelena - I Can Resist Everything But Temptation (P.1)

Summary: After somebody walks in on one of you and Yelena's trysts in a storage closet, you realize that you care about your relationship with her more than you thought.

Warning: NSFW!

You're surprised Yelena waits as long as it takes for the Hizuru delegation to be escorted to the capitol to approach you.

You exchanged glances at the dock, before their ship even arrived once Eren had been shuffled out of her view. As the military and the delegation began to prepare for the trip back to the Walls, you purposefully linger off to the side by yourself in the hopes that you might feel a familiar tug pulling you behind a pile of shipping crates. You even climb aboard the Azumabito ship and take a look around, just in case you might find Yelena with her arms crossed, leaning against a cabin wall with a sultry grin only to ask you what took so long.

You don't come across her. In fact, you don't even see her again until you're inside the palace, while everybody reconvenes after the journey. As the diplomatic ensemble walks through a large archway leading to an open ballroom, you linger behind when you see Yelena leaning against a pillar off to the side.

She grins when she sees you, and shoves her hands deep in her pockets. Your walk turns into a sprint as you clear the spacious, now-empty hallway.

You stop a few feet in front of her. "It's good to see you," you say, breathlessly.

"Same to you," she nods in acknowledgement, her eyes raking over your body. "I take it you're eager to get away." The corner of her lips curl up into a devious smirk.

You flush, and wring your hands nervously. "I've missed you," you admit.

Her eyes gleam, and she all but licks her lips at you. "Meet me in the storage closet on the floor beneath this one," she says, standing to her full height, "the one next to the kitchens. 15 minutes."

You nod, and try to gulp down the lump in your throat to no avail. Yelena begins to walk away, but before she passes you, her hand comes to rest on your shoulder gently. You look up at her, and your heart pounds in your chest as she looks at you with a different, softer look in her eye.

"I've missed you too," she says softly.

Butterflies dance and twirl within you, and blood rushes in your ears while you watch her walk away. You press your thighs together, already aching for her touch, and try to figure out how you'll explain your sudden absence to your fellow soldiers.

Fifteen minutes later, after slipping away and rushing down the nearest flight of stairs, you predictably find yourself standing next to the door, just inside the storage closet next to the kitchens. You're already working to undo your uniform so it can slip off more easily. As you're unfastening your maneuvering gear and the buckles on your belts and pants, you hear something in the distance.

Quick and familiar footsteps approach the door, and come to stop right outside. Your heartbeat quickens as the doorknob rattles. Then finally, slowly, it opens.

Uneven sheets of blonde hair hang over dark, steely eyes. She anticipates your presence as much as you do hers, and quickly steps inside to close the door behind her. Neither of you say a word, and somehow the silence feels deafening.

Yelena takes a single step forward before you grab her by the collar, rising up onto your toes. You pull her back toward a clear area in the closet, wrapping your arms around her neck. With a chuckle she shakes off her coat and plops down on a wooden box, where you are quick to climb atop her to straddle her.

You kiss her first, and you feel the surprise in Yelena's reaction when she takes a moment to respond to your touch. When she stirs to life, she deepens the kiss and slips her hand past your open shirt. For a moment, her touch lingers on your skin before she begins to tug at the fabric.