Porco Galliard - Covalent Bonding

Summary: Porco is struggling to finish his organic chemistry lab report and comes to you for help. The lesson quickly goes off-topic.

Warning: NSFW, pegging.

"We'll cover Chapter 23 on Monday." The professor's voice echoes through the silent classroom. "Please make sure to submit your lab reports by 11:59 PM on Saturday night. E-mail me if you have any questions."

Before you finish putting all of your belongings in your backpack, you share a look with Porco, who sits by your right side. He looks just as ready to leave this chemical filled room as you are.

Once you stand up, you feel his hand on your shoulder. As you turn around, he smiles brightly at you.

"Have you done your lab report yet?" Porco asks for the fifth time that week. You let out a burst of laughter. Butterflies soar in your stomach as his cheeks blush lightly, rubbing his neck in embarrassment.

"I did the intro and the outline," you answer, tilting your head as you place a hand on your hips. "You want help with yours, don't you?"

He starts laughing and avoiding eye contact with you.

"Well I was going to suggest that we could do it together." He smiles at you once again, and the butterflies in your stomach now travel through all your body. "But I would accept your help, too." Even though he tries to look tough, Porco has always been shy, especially when it comes to asking for a favor.

You simply nod at him before grabbing his hand, "Let's go get to work then!"

.

The setting sun spills into the large, windowed hallway, casting long shadows against the wall beside it. The two of you clatter down the stairs to the level below your classroom, where all the different labs are located.

After peering through the dark window of a lab door labeled: ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, you punch in the security code that unlocks all of the orgo classrooms and labs (courtesy of your professor). The door unlocks with a small beep and the flash of a green light. Porco takes a few steps ahead of you, turning on the lights and checking to make sure nobody else has claimed the lab as a study space.

You sit down at the lab table farthest from the door, and before you sit you take your laptop and notes out of your backpack. Porco thumps a textbook between the two of you as he sits in the chair beside you. He smiles gratefully at you, a gentle red blush still coloring his face. Once you're settled down, you frown at him quietly.

His face drops. "What wrong?" he asks, eyes filled with worry. You touch his hand and pull your chair closer to him, close enough for you to plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Much better!" you say, and Porco clutches his chest in relief.

"I thought you were mad at me!" he exclaims, "bitch." he adds under his breath, but his voice is quiet and gentle, even more so than usual. He shoots you a playful look. The fluorescent lights of the lab makes his hair look blonder than it already is, and you reach up to tuck a strand back into place amongst its slicked-back brothers. You put your free hand on his neck and you notice goosebumps on his arms. A smile on your face, you speak again.

"Where would you like to start?" You look at him and notice he has his thinking expression on, consisting of his lips moving one side to the other and his eyes focused on the ceiling. A few seconds pass before he looks at you.

"Alkanes, alkenes, and alkynes" he says, squeezing your hand. "I still don't know what the fucking difference is." You look away, trying to hide your burning, red cheeks from him, but his words still bring a smile to your face.