Ymir - The Confident Girl's Delight

Summary: Ymir spends day and night teasing you so nobody will ever find out about your  secret meetings.

Warning: NSFW!

"Come on, Y/N" Ymir purrs, her fingers resting on your chin as she eagerly brings your eyes to hers.

The chilly breeze hits you but it is not the reason why your hands begin to shake. You desperately start to look for a way to escape her but her arms block any chances you might have.

"Stop it, Ymir." You say, feeling as your cheeks burn hotter than the fiery pits of hell. You don't mean it of course and she can tell by the tone of your voice.

"Do you really want me to?" She asks, placing her lips against your ear before biting your skin gently and you wonder how the hell did you find yourself in this situation.

It wasn't unusual for Ymir to flirt with you, she did it as you were walking into the shower or even when you had some kind of food in your mouth. Her biggest delight was making your cheeks burn and you knew it.

Nothing too serious, always a compliment here, a smack on your ass there. You know if you ever told her to stop with a serious tone in your voice, she would listen without a second thought but the question was: did you want her to stop?

No.

The truth is that between training and Krista, receiving Ymir's attention was a privilege not many people could have.

Of course, along with the flirting came a bit of teasing: about your accent from the interior of Wall Rose or the way your hair doesn't stick to your ponytail for too long before turning into a mess.

During one uneventful night, you sat in the dining hall by yourself. The voices around you were loud and yet you somehow managed to tune them all out.

Your thoughts race through your mind, the images of Ymir's sweaty face after exercising still fresh in your head. The drops of water that come from her bottle and drip down her abdomen contrast with the light from the candles.

Your face burns and you use your left hand to fan it, hoping to cool yourself down. You chug on the water as if your life depended on it.

Suddenly, you are pulled away from your thoughts when a pair of hands make their way down your shoulders stopping an inch away from your breasts. You gasp, knowing exactly who those hands belonged to.

You silently beg for her to never stop touching you but sadly she sits by your side taking a massive bite out of your apple.

"Why do you always eat my food?" You whisper while looking down at your nearly empty plate. You move your lips around, your fingers won't stop fidgeting and you can't quite breath anymore. Her face comes close to yours, too close.

"Because everything that comes from you is more delicious." Ymir says, a smirk creeping on the corner of her lips.

"Ymir, leave her alone!" Krista says while pushing the taller one away from you. She can't help but laugh at the state you find yourself in and you feel her fingers brush against your chin.

"Meet me in the closet by the Commander's Office in one hour." She says, pulling the petite, blonde girl alongside as they walk away towards the exit of the massive room.

You sigh, scared of what she could possibly want. But alongside the fear comes a brand new feeling: excitement.

The minutes go by slowly, almost as if the clock feels bad for you but eventually the time has come to face her in the closet.

The torches illuminate the otherwise dark hall and your steps echo quietly but to you it sounds much like a titan's sprint after humans: ground shaking.