Eren Yeager - Green-Eyed Monster

Summary: After her coronation, Eren and Historia have been spending most of their time together. As jealousy takes a toll on you, Eren gladly reminds you that you are the one he loves.

Warning: NSFW!

.

For the fifth time that day, you watch from afar as Eren and Historia talk. Now that her coronation has passed, you and the other teenage scouts have been helping as she tries to build a new home for orphan kids living in the underneath cities.

You try to shake it off and bury it in the back of your mind. Once a hand touches your shoulder, you're brought back from your thoughts.

"Do you need some help?" Armin asks, extending his free hand towards you so he can take the heavy bag you are carrying.

"Yeah, that would be great, thank you!" He smiles brightly at you before walking away, closely followed by Jean and Connie.

You look at Eren once again, trying to wink at him in a flirty manner, but he's too busy laughing with the small, blonde girl in front of him.

A heavy sigh leaves your chest as you walk past them, but they don't even seem to notice your presence over Mikasa's death stare.

"Goddamn it." You think to yourself before running towards the house with tears in your eyes.

.

As you sit in the dusty room by yourself, tears won't stop streaming down your face. Ever since her true identity was revealed, the two of them have been inseparable.

At first, you were ok with it. The girl has been nothing but nice to you the entire time you've known her, but lately, Eren has been spending most of his time with her.

One time, you heard them talking in the kitchen about how Eren prefers this new version of her, and even though he didn't mean it in a romantic way, you couldn't help but be a little jealous.

A knock on the door pulls you away from your thoughts. You try to stay as quiet as possible, hoping whoever it was would simply leave you be.

"Y/N? Are you in there?" A voice comes from outside the room. You try to ignore it, but you know he won't go away easily. "Please, open the door."

"Eren, leave me alone." You say, not getting up. You cover your ears, trying to muffle away his voice, but you can still feel the knocks on the door against your back.

"Please, tell me what's wrong." Sadness and concern take over his voice.

You can tell his worries grow the more time passes, but there's nothing you want less right now than to speak with him.

Once you realize he won't give up, you open the door. As the dark-haired boy wraps you tightly in his arms, for once you don't do the same. Instead, you slowly allow your legs to bring you closer to the ground, dragging Eren's body alongside yours.

Once you are fully seated, he places his hands on your shoulders, gently pushing your body away from him. You can see the sadness in his eyes.

"Please talk to me." He whispers, squeezing your arms gently.

You can help but scoff at his request, "oh so now you want to speak to me?"

Eren is taken back by your comment, he looks at you with the most confused expression he could find. You roll your eyes at him, removing his hands from you.

"What do you mean?" He asks, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Why don't you go to talk to the Queen?" You say, mockingly, "She'll definitely have better things to say."