Reiner Braun - Bump and Grind

Summary: So, maybe you have a thing about Reiner's thighs.

Warning: NSFW!

Reiner is beautiful. From the way his pale skin contrasts with the sun when he goes outside to the shine in his eyes when you are cuddling in bed. Or the way his blonde hair is constantly messy no matter how many times you attempt to fix it.

His fingers are your second favorite part of his body. The way his rough digits leave behind reddish marks alongside your skin, marking you so everybody will know who you belong to. On your neck, your hips, your thighs.

On his days off, Reiner enjoys helping you around the house. He will do things such as sew back together the rips in your work pants, take care of the garden while you are busy making food in the kitchen, or he will clean up the entire place.

He is the perfect man in every way but there is one specific part of his body that you can't keep your eyes off of: his thighs. Muscular, pale thighs with the perfect structure to support the weight of your body

After dinner, Reiner places the dirty dishes inside the sink and you smirk while standing in the corner of the room, one hand supporting your elbow while the index finger of the other one brushes lightly against your lips.

"Why do you have that look in your eyes?" He asks with all the innocence of the world and you giggle. The little devil on your shoulder telling you to fuck him right there and then.

"What look?" You ask, deviously.

"As if you could eat me?" He responds with not much certainty.

"Is that a question?" Your voice echoes through the kitchen and he shakes his head quickly in response.

"It's a fact." He says and before he has time to notice, you have pushed him ever so gently, just enough so he would fall backwards into the chair. In that moment, he realizes that you are wearing nothing but an apron and your underwear but not for much longer.

"You've been such a good boy lately, maybe I should reward you." You purr in his ear, pulling your thin underwear down in one swift move. The boner inside his pants grows by the second and you can tell he is embarrassed by how much your words are affecting him.

Slowly, you begin to unbuckle his pants. One button at a time, fingers gently brushing against his covered cock in an attempt to tease him and earning breathless moans in response.

Finally, you pull the cloth that once covered his legs down and his pale skin calls for you. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you pull him in for a sloppy but much needed kiss.

His tongue goes above yours before you gently have time to nibble on it. It doesn't last long but you can taste the mint gum he had earlier in the day. A bit of saliva drips down the side of your lips and falls onto your chest.

"Hmmm baby." You say, sitting on his thigh. A small pool of your juices begins to form against his skin, he whimpers in response to your movements. "Ask me for it."

"Y/N, please." He begs, guiding his hands towards your hips as his nails dig into your skin. "Ride my thigh. Let me hear how beautiful you sound."

Said and done, you begin to buckle your hips back and forward. The sound coming from your wet pussy fills the air.

Reiner's grip on you is firm, he holds you in place as if he feared that you would get up at any moment and not let him enjoy the show.

His name falls from your lips, leaving behind a sweet taste. His eyes locked on you, paying close attention to your every movement. Every now and again, he will raise his thigh to give you better access to the area and you can't help but whimper in response.

You throw your head backwards, opening the space for Reiner's lips to come in contact with the skin of your neck. He leaves behind reddish, wet marks and, in response, you purr his name while begging for more of his divine touch.

Your pussy throbs against his skin and it is nearly enough to drive him to an orgasm of his own but he is too busy focusing on giving you pleasure to pay any attention to himself. A warm feeling in your gut and a tingling sensation begins to form.

"Oh Reiner." You cry out, moving your hips back and forth. His fingers dig into your skin and he pushes his knee upwards once again, earning yet another loud whimper out of you. "Just like that."

"You look so beautiful." He says and, even with your eyes closed, you can feel as his gaze rests upon you. Your lips quirk, but you remain mostly silent, only allowing aroused sounds to make it past your throat.

You link your hands together behind his head before speeding up your movements. You focus on Reiner's touch, rough from all the work he has done in the past yet so gentle. His wrists bend much like the waves of the ocean, coming and going.

Quietly, he moves one of his hands towards your breasts, pinching your nipple and earning a loud grunt in response.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." You repeat, feeling as Reiner's pinches push you over the edge.

Fireworks explode in your stomach and you moan loudly one last time, your body trembling in response to the orgasm wave that you are riding. You gush your fluids onto Reiner's leg, making a mess in the process.

Your cheeks begin to burn in embarrassment and you look away before feeling Reiner's finger touching your chin, forcing you to make eye contact with him.

"That was so hot." He says and you smile, trying desperately to catch your breath.

"Let's go fuck." You say and he immediately picks you up in his arms, carrying you towards the empty bedroom.