Yelena - ▶ sex_tape_06.mov

Summary: It would be a lie to say that you didn't enjoy making the sex tapes. but being made to watch them? now that's just embarrassing...

Warning: NSFW!

-

Some days, Yelena is clear about what she wants. Other days, she toes the line a little more. She'll start out talking to you about something entirely ordinary, and right as you begin to let your guard down her hands will be on you, slipping underneath your clothes and pulling them away.

Today was one of the other days. It started out innocently enough, with her arm around your waist talking about an errand she had to run, and by the time you realize her hand has slipped underneath your shirt, she's already pulled you into her. She pulls her cell phone out and unlocked a private photo album. She stares at you with a look that bores straight through your clothing.

She scrolls through the album, flipping until her finger hovers over the thumbnail of one specific video.

"Here we are," she says, and selects it. A slightly blurry image of your bare ass pops up full-size on the screen, "now you press play."

With fingers trembling with anticipation, you steal a glance up at Yelena before you tap the triangle play symbol. The audio is loud, and the contents of the video echo throughout the room at a humiliating volume. As soon as it begins, she grabs you by the hips and pulls you securely into her lap.

The camera focuses on your ass. One of Yelena's hands reaches up from behind the camera to caress your backside, which she squeezes gently. She chuckles behind the camera.

"You've been bad," she says. "Haven't you?" She smacks your ass, and you yelp.

The living breathing Yelena behind you unfastens your pants in a second, unzipping the zipper as you tug them down your hips. As soon as you pull them over your ass, her hands are on you again.

"You won't be bad for me right now, will you?" Long fingers press against you through an unfortunate layer of cloth.

You shake your head as the version of you in the video says: "Yes. I've been so bad."

"Oh, god..." you mutter, and you're suddenly aware of how hot your face is. You lift your hips to let her pull your panties down, then settle back into her lap comfortably. You let your thighs part, and the underwear slips down your leg to hook around your ankle.

"Sounds like you need to be punished," says Yelena in the video, "I know exactly what you need." Her hand flashes across the screen again, accompanied by another loud smack. You gasp and after a moment of shuffling and static, the image re-focuses on the red hand-shaped mark left on your ass.

You flip around, and Yelena takes the camera a step closer. The camera pans down to follow you as you sink down to your knees to unbuckle her belt.

"Why are you wearing this?" you ask, giggling.

Yelena's chuckle is a deep rumble, "Take it off and I'll show you."

You finally pull the belt free, and the camera shakes as Yelena undresses. While the screen is still blurry, she gasps. By the time she comes back to you, you've already sunk to your knees and settled beneath her.

Gently but seductively, you kiss your way up her inner thighs until the bottom half of your face is obscured between them. Noises from behind the camera are muffled and suppressed. The camera focuses on the spot your mouth connects to her cunt, and you look up at the camera with big eyes as you drag your tongue around.