Lara Tybur - Let Me Take Care Of You

Summary: When Lara gets a fever, you decide to give her a bath to try and help.

Warnings: Female nudity but no smut.

-

The sound of the War Hammer Titan's body crashing against the ground fills the air. The floor beneath your feet trembles due to the impact.

Your eyes land on the raven-haired beauty that now exits the crystal, Lara. Her once elegant bun is now a mess of hair strands falling on her face while her hands shake gently, allowing you to realize how much this training session has taken out of her.

From afar, you notice as Lara begins to tumble to the sides at every step she takes. She places her hand on her forehead and you can notice her eyes beginning to roll to the back of her head and you fully realize that something isn't right. So you stand up from your designated spot on one of the bleachers and quickly but carefully run towards her and make it just in time to catch her body as she collapses in your arms. Your hand touches her forehead and you notice how hot she is.

"Would you mind carrying her to her chambers, please?" You ask one of the guards, concerned that you wouldn't be able to do it yourself. The woman nods, taking her body from your hands.

The silence between you and the guard is loud, the only thought that has been going through your brain is the concern that Lara might be pushing herself too hard with all the training.

You are only pulled away from your own thoughts when the guard requests for your assistance opening the door. The passed out girl in her arms groans and attempts to shift around so you quickly do as you were asked and allow them to get inside.

Gently, the guard places her down on the bed and you thank her quietly while adjusting the sheets on the bed so that Lara's body is completely covered.

You go to the restroom, picking up a small cloth and dipping it into the cold water that rests above the sink. Making your way back to her, you place the compress on Lara's forehead and she smirks in her sleep.

By the time she opens her eyes again, the covers are no longer above her body and the cold cloth that rested on her forehead in the hopes of bringing her fever down is now room temperature. She still wears the same outfit she did during training, even if it is now covered in sweat.

In an attempt to be quiet, you turn the door knob gently as you enter the room behind her. Her eyes meet yours and you give her a warm smile, hoping that you would be the first thing she sees as she wakes up.

"How are you feeling?" You ask, your voice is kind and low. She responds with a groan.

"Exhausted." She says, covering her eyes with her forearm.

You walk closer to the bed, your fingers faintly touching the skin on her legs and you notice a slight reaction coming from her, nothing more than a whimper but enough to make your heart beat slightly faster. Her skin is soft and warm to the touch, completely opposite from the crystal that once protected her body.

"Would you like me to draw you a bath?" You ask, picking a few strands that are glued to her face out of the way. She nods.

You take quick steps towards the bathroom made out of marble, your eyes carefully examining the wide variety of liquid soaps, towels imported from far away countries handmade with the world's most expensive fabrics.

Your index finger brushes through the glass bottles as you carefully read the labels, trying to decide what would be best for your girlfriend. In the end, the wisest choice is a yellow-ish liquid made for relaxation with the scents of lavender and cedarwood.