Porco Galliard & Reiner Braun - Enough To Go Around

Summary: Reiner and Porco never get along, except for in very rare circumstances. You discover one of those circumstances.

Warning: NSFW!

.

Reiner's hands are warm and rough as they brush down the sides of your shoulders, taking the sleeves of your opened button-down shirt with him. He lets it fall wherever it lands, paying it no mind as he pulls you into a kiss. His legs bump into the mattress of your small twin-sized dormitory bed as the two of you stumble backward. It's hard and unwelcoming but will be more than suitable for what you're about to do.

He pulls his own shirt off before he kneels to sit back on the mattress. He touches the space beside him, gesturing for you to join.

"Not so fast, asshole," Porco grumbles from somewhere over your shoulder. Another hand, this one colder and smooth by contrast to Reiner's, grips the back of your arm. "He's not the only one who wants you to have a good time tonight, sweetheart."

You feel yourself being spun around, and his other arm encircles your shoulders. You lift your head to find that Porco is already looking into your eyes, a confident smirk plastered across his face.

"I can make that happen," he assures you. You feel your cheeks grow warm.

Though you can no longer see him, you can feel Reiner shifting behind you. As if on cue, Porco kisses you. A small startled noise bubbles up in the back of your throat You are not surprised, per se, but you can practically feel Reiner boring a hole through the back of your head to stare daggers at Porco.

You eventually pull away and turn your head to look at Reiner.

"Behave, boys," you tell them, "or else this isn't going to be fun for anyone."

Porco starts kissing your neck, obnoxiously. His hands wander up underneath your camisole, pushing it above your breasts to expose the sensitive skin underneath. His lips brush down your chest to latch onto your nipple. Your hand ruffles through the short, buzzed undercut to twirl around the long blonde strands on top.

One of Porco's hands slips through your unbuttoned pants and underneath the waistband of your panties. Your breath hitches in your throat as his fingers slide against the wetness between your thighs, and you can't help but squirm into his touch.

Reiner grips your hips from behind, and the feeling of his hands grounds you back into the reality of the moment. You whine as Porco's fingers slip away, but you can't help but be pleased when he instead sets to tugging your pants down from around your hips. Reiner pulls your tank top over your head, discarding it as he had with the shirt over it.

You sit on the edge of the bed, leaning back into Reiner's embrace. His strong arms holding you close, he plants a kiss to the side of your mouth. You turn to kiss him fully as Porco pulls your pants down your legs.

As he hooks his fingers around the waistband on both sides of your underwear, Reiner lifts your ass so that he can pull it down. The irony of them working together so harmoniously is not lost on you, and you can feel a smile form on Reiner's lips against yours.

He grabs one of your breasts with his whole hand, pressing it up against your body. His other hand cups the other breast, and gently rubs your nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Porco pushes your thighs open, kneeling on the floor as he settles himself between them. He pushes his hair back in an attempt to look sexy - and maybe if you were less riled up you would have laughed and rolled your eyes at the showy move - but now, you open your legs so widely that your thighs burn, and all you want to do is have his mouth on your pussy.