Yelena - The Drug Dealer

Warnings: nsfw, fem!Reader, fingering, drug use, drug dealing, blood, stitches, guns, parental neglect, pls don't do drugs.

-

It wasn't unusual for you to wait for Yelena until late hours of the night. She would always come home with a different excuse, saying she was trapped at work or that she got distracted talking to Zeke about "important company business".

The truth is that you have never once gathered up the courage to directly ask her if she's a drug dealer but that much is very clear to you.

Why, you may ask? Well, your suspicions first started on your very first date. Yelena is quite young and yet she took you to the fanciest restaurant in the city, making sure to order the most expensive dishes and wine and proceeding to pay for the entire meal.

Another red flag would be all the times you've had to clean blood off of her clothes or the amount of secret rooms filled to the brim with brown bags that she doesn't allow you to go anywhere near.

She would provide you with anything you needed (and wanted) to survive, never once complaining of the price.

It is a known rule that you do not speak of it. The only times you have ever heard her speaking about her job are the ones you accidently caught her on the phone with other members.

From the outside, you can hear as her keys jingle when they come in contact with their designated spot on the door.

"You are late. Again." You say, arms crossed as you look at her. Finally, you realize the bruises on Yelena's face and worry begins to cloud your mind and, before you can notice, her body is colliding against yours as you drag her towards the couch. "What the fuck happened?"

"I had to fix something because fucking Floch screwed up." She says, pointing towards the mini-fridge in the living room. Immediately, you rush towards the object, grabbing all the medicines necessary to patch her up.

In the time you have been dating Yelena, you have taken so many first aid courses you can barely keep count. And the amount of times you've had to be the one to patch her up? Innumerous.

"You need stitches." You reply in an attempt to change the subject but with no success, the curiosity getting the best out of you. Quickly and yet somewhat gently, you apply the anesthetic to the area where the stitches would be applied. "What did Floch do?"

Yelena doesn't respond. Instead, she removes her loose shirt revealing a white tank top stained with blood. At that moment, you decide to set your foot down.

"Yelena, when are you going to tell me that you sell drugs?" You ask, bluntly while looking directly into her eyes. A needle in your hand as you begin to patch up the laceration on her shoulder.

Her eyes widen for a second and her mouth hangs open though no words come out. Finally, she looks down at her shoe and a smile creeps onto her lips.

"I was wondering when you would ask me that." She says, flinching in agony while her eyes now rest on the needle and threat. "I've been doing this since I was 16. I had to make ends meet somehow."

"What about your parents?" You ask, fully focused on your motions, though you realize you have never once heard her talk about them.

"My dad ditched before I was born and my mom abandoned me when I was 3." She responds, not much emotion in her voice. "When I was 16, I was staying at this awful family's house and so I asked Onyankopon if he had any way of helping me escape. He didn't want me to be a part of this world but at the time there wasn't much he could do to stop me."

You listen to her story in silence, carefully watching your every reaction in the hopes of being respectful towards her past. Once she's done, you realize you have finished stitching up the laceration on her arm and reach for the gaze.

"Sounds like life didn't give you many choices." You say and she nods.

"You could say that." Yelena responds when suddenly an unfamiliar look takes over her features, something you had never seen her express before: fear. "You won't leave me now that you know I'm a drug dealer right?"

Immediately, you shake your head. "Never."

Your arm wraps around her face while using a hand to tenderly brush the skin on her cheeks. Yelena nuzzles herself in the crook of your neck, smelling the perfume you applied earlier in the day.

"So what did Floch do?" You ask one more time in the hopes of changing the subject.

"Oh he sold someone twice as much cocaine for half the price because he can't fucking count for shit." She exclaims, reaching for her back pocket and taking out a small bag the same white powder she was talking about.

Yelena dumps out the contents on the brown table before you. She proceeds to reach for her back pocket and pull out a washed out card, white at the lower edges.

She forms little straight lines out of it and reaches down, holding one of her nostrils shut while the other inhales the cocaine. Once her body is erect again, she wipes away the residue on her nose and lets out a delighted sound.

"That's the good shit." She says.

"Can I try some?" You ask, sitting beside her and she smiles, preparing a line just for you.

"This is the best shit all over the city, I guarantee this will be the most delicious high of your life."

You copy her movements, feeling as Yelena's hand holds your hair up. She begins to plan kisses all over your neck while you snort the cocaine. Your nostril burns from the contact and a few tears form in your eyes.

You feel as Yelena's hand reaches for your breast, pinching the nipple gently while she continues her assault on your neck. You immediately feel as your pussy begin to drip all over the inside of your underwear.

She proceeds to move her hand down, entering through your pants. With her middle and ring finger, she begins to rub circles on your clit and drag tiny, dainty moans out of you.

Spreading your legs for her, you reach for her face and pull her in for a kiss. You yelp quietly against her lips when you feel her two fingers entering you with care.

She moves them gently, adoring the teasing in the process but before you can get too into it, someone knocks on the door and you can't help but let out an annoyed grunt.

"We'll continue this later, ok?" She promises and you nod, feeling as your pussy clutches down on her fingers hoping that she wouldn't move them away. She places her digits in your mouth, giving you a taste of yourself in an attempt to keep you quiet.

"Ma'am, I... I accidently did it again." Floch says through the door.

"Floch." She begins, "You better fucking run because if I catch you, I will kill you."

His footsteps echo through the hall, getting further away with each step. Yelena removes her fingers from your mouth with a popping sound. "Fuck you are so hot!" She exclaims and you smile.

"Go find him." You say, fixing your hair and she nods.

"Floch, come out, come out wherever you are." She screams, pulling a gun out of the couch and rushing out of the room.

You allow yourself to lay on the surface, silently laughing at the sound of a very angry Yelena and a very scared Floch rushing after one another.