Yelena - I Can Resist Everything But Temptation (P.2)

Summary: After somebody walks in on one of you and Yelena's trysts in a storage closet, you realize that you care about your relationship with her more than you thought.

Warning: NSFW!

You press your lips into Yelena's hard, nearly frantically. She nearly lifts you off of your feet as she often does whenever she wraps you up in her arms. You want to climb her like a tree, wrapping your thighs around her sturdy hips while your legs snake over her ass.

The skirt of your dress prevents you from actually doing more than hooking a leg around hers, unfortunately. To compensate, you pull her closer with your arms. Yelena crouches to kiss you, and as she bends, she lets her arms fall to your hips.

Instead of pulling you close like you expected, she bunches up the fabric of your dress and lifts it. You don't realize what she's trying to do until her thigh is slotted between your legs, and she's brushing right up against you. The friction pulls a moan from your throat, and you inadvertently break the kiss.

Yelena pulls back to look at you, and opens her mouth to speak. Before she can get any words out, you pull her by the back of the neck into your embrace, and your lips collide. You're swept up in a tangle of limbs and sliding fabric.

At some point, one of your hands drops to finish unbuttoning her clothes. It doesn't take long, and as soon as the shirt falls apart, you pull it fully from where it's tucked into her pants. Yelena shakes the shirt and her suspenders off of her shoulders, her shoulders bare underneath. The shirt flutters to the ground while the suspenders fall limply across her hips.

"I've been thinking about this all day," she mutters into your ear, "being able to touch you. Getting my hands on you like this."

She sits, pulling you into her as she goes back. You hike up the skirt of your dress, and climb atop her to straddle her legs. Bracing your arms on her bare shoulders, you kiss her deeply. Yelena takes the fistfuls of your skirt from you where you grasp them, and begins to raise it up your waist.

You only stop kissing her to let her lift the dress over your head. The fabric ripples, and messes up your hair so that it's flipped all in your face. Your hands fly to your head in an attempt to comb it back into place, though it doesn't do much good. Yelena chuckles, and threads her fingers through the messy locks.

She uses this leverage to lift your head gently and bring your ear next to her lips. Goosebumps travel throughout your body as you feel her breath tickle your skin, rustling loose hair to further add to the sensations. For once, you don't try to hold back the noises that she elicits.

Yelena's voice is heady and lustful when she finally whispers: "I want to watch you come undone. I want to feel it." Her thigh presses up against you for emphasis, enough to make you groan and nearly double over in her arms.

"But first, I want this to be about you."

In an attempt to play coy, you drag your fingernails along her shoulders as you huff. "What do you mean?" you huff, batting your eyelashes.

She doesn't play along with your teasing, to your surprise, and instead she presses her forehead to yours.

"I want you to choose," she says, and with her free hand, guides your hand to touch her body, "however you want me you can have me. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it." There's a wild look in her eye that sends a dark thrill to your gut.

"Oh wow," you murmur, and grind your hips down against her thigh, "that's a lot of responsibility." You gasp as wetness slips out of you, and your pussy glides right up against Yelena. Though it's still covered by (now-sodden) panties, the stimulation is enough for you to know you want her, now.