The Truth of a Secret

By MENDES_Espinosababe

As Zoey begins High school she has a lot on her mind. Just the normal stuff: boys, fashion, grades, and volle... More

Chapter 1: the beggining
Chapter 2: The Secret
Chapter 3: The Truth
Chapter 4: The Effect
Chapter 5: New Secrets
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Authors Note
Chapter 52
Second Book?
Secrets Kill

Chapter 43

633 13 0
By MENDES_Espinosababe

--------Zoey's--------

I got up off my bed and made my way towards the door. Once I reached it, I opened it and saw the last person I was expecting to see.

"Surprise!" They yelled bringing me into a giant hug.

"Lindsay!" I screamed hugging her back. "I've missed you so much!"

"I missed you too!" She said letting go. We walked over to my bed and I looked at the time. 11:00.

"So when did you get here?" I asked setting my phone down on my nightstand.

"Well I came with Shawn. We arrived here while you were at the hospital. But, Aaron, Taylor, Hayes, and the Jacks were here so they let us in."

"Oh." I said picking at my chipped nail polish. "So you were downstairs earlier?" I questioned.

"Yeah. That's how I kinda knew something bad must have really happened, you would never miss a chance to hangout with the guys." Lindsay answered.

"Yeah, it's just that....." I debated for a moment on whether I should or shouldn't tell Lindsay about everything that's happened lately.

"Zoey." Lindsay said, pulling me away from my thoughts. "You can tell me anything." She said with a small smile.

I nodded my head and took a deep breath. This was going to take awhile.

--------Matt's POV --------

"Goodbye Matt." Was all I heard before the door was slammed shut.

Everything that she just said kept replaying in my head. In fact, everything that's happened today was replaying in my head.

From where I broke up with Zoey to the car crash. From ending up in the hospital to fighting with everyone that entered my room.

I can't believe I did all of that.

I sound like such a terrible person.

"Mr. Espinosa?" A nurse said, opening the door. "Yes?" I said, attempting to sit up straight.

"You'll be free to go in about an hour. We just have to finish up some of the paperwork."

I nodded and laid back down.

I couldn't wait to get out of here. Even though once I got to the house, everything would be insane.

*An hour later*

I made my way through the lobby and out the main entrance doors to a cab waiting for me outside.

I was currently on crutches from my broken leg, and I had a brace on my left arm.

I struggled to get into the cab, but I was finally able to.

I told the driver the address and in a few minutes we pulled up to the house. I saw tons of cars parked outside the house, so I figured everyone was here.

I paid the driver, and hopped out of the car, literally,. I struggled to the front door.

I then rang the doorbell simultaneously until Cameron finally answered. "Hey, man! Are you ok?" Cameron asked yawning.

I nodded and hobbled through the door. I made my way over to the couch to find some of the guys asleep.

I looked up at the clock on the wall. It read 5:22 am. No wonder it took Cameron so long to answer.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked turning towards the kitchen, which was where Cameron had gone,. "Nah, I was upstairs with Hayes and Johnson." He said grabbing something from the fridge.

I nodded and looked around.

"Is everyone asleep? Well except for Hayes, Johnson, and yourself?" I asked.

"I think Zoey and Lindsay are still up, but I doubt that's who you really want to see right now." Cameron answers walking towards the stairs.

I followed him, but I had to hop all the way up the stair. Which just so happens to not be fun, at all.

Once we reached the Mancave, I saw Hayes sitting on the floor next to Johnson and Taylor asleep on a recliner.

Cameron took a seat on the couch and so did I.

A few minutes later, I got up and made my way to the restroom. But of course, someone was in there.

They only other one upstairs was in Zoey's room, and I wasn't about to go in there.

After what seemed like forever, the bathroom door finally opened. I turned to go in my bumped into who was existing.

And with my luck, that person was not excited to see me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 87 42
"You know I love you right?" He asked. I smiled. "Yeah." I replied not sure what he was trying to say. "Is something wrong?" I asked turning around...
26.3K 410 23
This story is about Katherine and her friends, Jenn and Elena. They go to Magcon, and Katherine meets Matthew Espinosa. She wasn't a die hard Magcon...
5.5K 97 23
Audrey Espinosa isn't what you call a normal girl...she was the exact opposite actually!with her brother being Matthew Espinosa the famous MagCon boy...
2.5M 35.7K 50
Cora Skye and Nash Grier have never met, but of course they have seen each other on Vine before. A lot have said the two were exact replicas of each...