Chapter 45

--------Matt's POV--------

I hit the ground hard, and immediately a felt like an even bigger idiot, if that's even possible.

I tried to stand back up, but failed miserably at doing so. I tried one more time, but it ended just the same way.

As if on cue, Hayes walked out of the Mancave and started laughing. He had just witnessed me falling.

Cameron and Johnson ran out too, and of course they saw my situation. They both laughed, but then helped me back onto my feet.

They helped me down the stairs and I made my way to the back porch. I wanted to alone, I didn't want anyone else around right now.

And it's not like I can just get up and drive, I've kinda got that leg issue,. And my mom was going to come get me in a few days, but I didn't know that I cold make it that long.

I mean for goodness sakes, I'm stuck at the girl I literally just broke up withs house. How is that not going to be awkward?

I sat down in a chair and just watched the dark morning sky. I sat in silence as the sun started to rise. It was one of the most beautiful things in the world, of at least I believe so,.

The way the colors formed together to represent a new day, a new beginning. It represented a fresh start, a second chance.

And I don't know, I guess that's just one of the most beautiful things, a second chance.

Another shot, to prove that you are good enough. Or that you can do it, that you are able to go so, that everything is going to be ok.

If only I had a second chance with her.

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! I've been really busy lately but I promise to update more! I'm already working on the next few chapters, and I think y'all will be impressed. Or at least I hope so!