Chapter 10

--------Zoey's POV--------

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I turned on my phone to check to time. 8:43. The house was quite so I figured that none of the boys were awake. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. My hair was a mess so I decided to take a quick shower. Once I was done I grabbed a pair of jeggings and a sweater. I put them on and blowdried my hair. I twisted a piece of my hair back and pinned it with a Bobby pin. Once I was dressed, I decided to go downstairs. I left my room shutting the door behind me. I was about to go downstairs when I heard a loud noise coming from Nash's room. I walked to his door and opened it. Cameron was asleep on Nash's bed snoring and Jack J was asleep on the floor. And Nash was curled up in a chair. They were all fast asleep. I walked out and shut the door behind me. "3 boys found, 6 to go." I whispered as I headed to the "Mancave" the door was wide open so I walked in. Jack G, Taylor, Carter, and Matt were all in here. Matt was on the couch, while Carter and Taylor were on the floor. Jack G was laid out across the coffee table. It was too funny. I had to take a picture. I left and went back to Nash's room to get a picture. After that I went to Hayes's room. He was asleep in his bed. There was another boy laid out on an air mattress on the floor. I didn't recognize him. I took a picture anyways. I walked downstairs where I found a stack of freshly made pancakes. No one was in the kitchen, so I went to the living room so I grabbed the remote. I turned it on and the volume was on maximum. I quickly turned it down. I went to Netflix and went to Grease, again. It was only the third song when I heard someone come down stairs. "I smell food." I turned around to see Jack G. "You're up early." I said turning back around. "Well, usually if you want any food around here you have to." Jack said walking into the kitchen. He came back shorty with a bag of chips. "Really?" I said sarcastically. "What?" "There are fresh pancakes in there and you get chips?" I said raising an eyebrow. Jack shrugged his shoulders. We sat in silence watching the movie. A few minutes later someone else came downstairs. I turned around to see Cameron. "Morning Zoey, Jack." He said with a raspy voice, while walking into the kitchen. "Morning Cam." Jack and I said in unison. Someone else came downstairs. I turned to see who it was. Taylor. I was still mad at him. Luckily Aaron had joined him. "Hey guys!" I said. "Hey Zoey!" Aaron said in a really happy voice. "Aaron! Stop being a morning person!" Taylor whined. Throwing himself on the couch. Within 2 minutes he was asleep. Jack J and Carter were the next to join the group downstairs. 5 minutes later the new boy joined us. I wasn't sure who he was just he looked very familiar. "Hey." He said as he walked by. I smiled. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. Cameron was standing there eating a pancake. "Oh, hey Zoey." Cameron said with a mouthful of pancake. "Did you know that you snore?" I said grabbing a water bottle from he fridge. "My mom has mentioned it from time to time." He said smiling, with the mouthful of pancake. I laughed. "You're disgusting." I said walking out of the kitchen. I walked into the living room. "Where are Hayes, Nash, and Matt?" I asked. "All asleep." Jack j said. "If you all would stop talking, I would be too." Taylor said with his face down on the couch. "I'm going to go wake them." I said. I walked upstairs. I went to Hayes's room first. "Hayes!" I yelled jumping on his bed. "Oww!" Hayes groaned. "Get up!" I pushed him off the bed. "Why?" He said. "There's pancakes downstairs." I said challenging him. "I'm there!" He said jumping off and running downstairs. That was easier than I thought. Next I went to Nash's room. "Nash!" I yelled as I opened his door. He was sitting on his computer. "I'm awake." He said not even looking up. "What are you doing?" I asked curiously. "Going through some old videos. I was just finishing up." He said turning around to face me. His hair was messy and he looked exhausted. His voice was deep and very hot. "Well, I'm going to go get Matt up." I said turning to leave. "Ok." He said sanding up and following me out of the room. Nash went downstairs and I went into the "Mancave". Matt was still curled up on the couch. I went over to it and sat on the armrest. "Matt." I whispered. He moaned. "Get up." He moaned again. "There's food." I offered. "Fine." Matt said sitting up. "Morning sunshine." I said laughing. His hair was all over the place and his voice was raspy. It was very attractive. "Come on, everyone is waiting on us." I said dragging him by his hand. "Nooo." Matt said in protest. He didn't fight back much. We walked down stairs and everyone was eating. The new boy was in the kitchen getting pancakes. "Hi, I don't think we have met." I said sticking my hand out for him to shake. "I'm Shawn." He said shaking it with a smile. Suddenly it all made since. "Like in Mendes?" I asked. Everyone laughed. "Fan girl!" Jack J yelled. "I'm Zoey." I said. "Nice to meet you Zoey, and yes. Shawn Mendes at your service." He said bowing. I giggled. Suddenly I felt a hand around my waist. I turned around to see Matt. "Sorry, I was just getting a pancake." He smirked, grabbing my plate. "Well thanks Matt!" I said sarcastically as he walked away. Cameron came up to me and whispered in my ear, "You look great, even wen you don't try." I looked up at him and he smiled, then walked away. "Awkward." Shawn said with his adorable accent. "I just love your accent, Shawn!" I said laughing. "I figured." Shawn laughed and then walked into the living room. I followed joining all of the boys. I sat down next to Aaron and Jack G on the couch. "So what time is the party?" Carter asked. "It starts at 8." Nash said. Wait, party? I completely forgot. What was I going to wear!?